All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 10'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

JFC a divorce is not only something that should happen, it also needs to.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Terrific

I'm a big fan, thanks for your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure where

this is going but Sy and Amanda’s marriage has been irrevocably damaged. They’re playing with fire and are already burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LW is my favorite category but only when husband and wife are both having fun. This story felt cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent character, relationship and setting development.

Glad you got chapter out. Nice further development of story. Can’t wait for next chapter. Thank you for writing. Much appreciated.

SyzothSyzothover 3 years ago
2 Thumbs Up

Reading Loving Wives isn't worthwhile, to me, if the story is simply about sex, humiliation, and cuckolding. What drives a man to want to see his beloved wife sleep with another man, and what does the wife feel when her husbands lets her... wants her to? What do the characters feel? Pain? Happiness? Excitement? What happens in the aftermath and how to the characters grow from the experience?

That, to me, is what Loving Wives is all about.

It's always what I look for in a good story of any kind (not just Loving Wives), and this particular offering checks those boxes.

To say that I'm curious as to where this is all leading is an understatement!

Well done, again, TR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sysoth said it well...

Description of the sex act, how surprising can that still be once you have read a few? Basically, it's all the same, is it not?

But in this story, we get to know a few persons and see their motivations. It keeps making you curious how this will end.

Sy, a cuckhold by choice, Mandy who became more and more selfish till she was forced to share, Tiff who makes sure she and Sy get their portion of the pleasure as well. And now, Glenn will have to accept that Mandy gets more lovers.

If you like these characters or not, the story is told by TR very well, the 'actors' behave like in real life people do.

Only a miracle can save the marriage of Sy and Mandy, but fortunately, this is just a story, so....

R_SEME

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
Nice come-back!

I'm happy you got rid of the cock-cage nonsense. That detail DID turn husband into a cuckold, and I maintain that this is more of a vixen/stag relationship than a wife/cuckold relationship. My kink will be when Glenn brings in another man (or two) and has a reluctant Mandy service all of them together--without telling Sy first, and then sending poor Sy a pic or audio recording of Amanda getting tag-teamed. That will surely set off some fireworks, for better or worse. I would like to see just how depraved Amanda can get ... will she try anal? give strange men rim jobs? try double penetration in her pussy or ass? get tied up and have large dildoes used on her by other men when Glenn isn't there to protect her? Will she be lured into having interracial sex? Will Sy goes crazy when he finds out what has happened to his reluctant wife? I look forward to more chapters!

maria59maria59over 3 years ago
Exciting Story

Love how Mandy's affair with Glen is progressing. She is pushing the boundaries by not always letting Sy know she has been with Glen and wants to spend a lot more time with him. At the end Mandy gets a dose of her own medicine watching her husband with Tiffany. Look forward to the next.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

This is probably THE best story I have ever read supporting the ideal of cuckolding. It doesn’t give into to the husband becoming the wimp stereotype but it deals with all emotions of that very struggle. It also deals with the very emotional side of a woman dealing with the empowerment of controlling her own sexuality. Sorry about excessive prepositions there.

I really have been riveted to this story and await further adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sy improves by the chapter

The one thing I found hard about the earlier chapters was trying to find a likeable side to Sy. He was just.... irritating. And then, somehow, he wasn’t. He became likeable without me realising when or how, which shows remarkable skill as a writer.

I’m deeply curious about where you’re taking this. I imagine Ed and the quest to rid Jackie of her felony conviction will play a pivotal role, and I’m intrigued about how you’re going to pull this off. You have the ability and then some to do whatever you want with this tale.

I should also add that Sy taking control of Tif is HOT.

~ Ausfet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I too have disliked Sy's character along with the others. How can you like the main character being a wimp??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have only read the last 2 chapters - don't want to read the previous chapters or any future. How can you like a story where all of the characters are so unlikeable - there is absolutely no one to like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glynn and Mandy are sneaky and despicable !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Wish there was another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't give up. You have some very good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

6 months since the last chapter. Looks like another author that's quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't give up... Let's see some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DON'T GIVE UP.... we need to see the end of this story. Great story 5/5.

When do we get to see some more of your work. Please. Than you

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 3 years agoAuthor

From the author: I haven't forgotten this story and I have more chapters ahead. Chapter eleven is undergoing extensive revision. I want to produce a quality product so please be patient. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Feedback is always welcome.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Feedback: hurry the HELL Up!!

Lol

Anxiously awaiting

DiCe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, I know all opinions are subjective and I post mine with all modesty. I did not know this author and I was very attracted by the first chapters of the story and I have read all of them in a raw. Unfortunately for me, the plot twist in the 7th chapter completely derailed my interest. For my particular taste that I do not meant as better as that of anyone else, without the spice of power games, suburban couples swapping partners are rather boring. I would have preferred that while Amanda and Glenn were at the Savoy, Sy is brutally teased and abandoned alone at his home by Tiffany for a terrible night of agony, jealous extreme angst and paroxysmal arousal that cannot neither bear nor resolve. Perhaps at some point he would have break the rules by opening the envelope with the key or forcing the lock of the drinks. This or other things would have led to him watch his wife with Glenn in the famous room but tied naked and cock caged after having received his 50 lashes of even some more. Amanda would look at him with conflicting feelings, very sad and sorrow because she really loves him but extremely aroused by a growing sadism that makes her enjoys to cause him pain and humiliation, to what Sy has become an addict that wants to leave but is unable.

I must say that in this website there is a very curious bias with the characters depending on its genre. Males are overprotected from themselves and rarely receive much harm. In fact authors whose male characters are humiliated “too much” get acid criticism and the characters themselves are heavily insulted ("wim" being the most common word). On the other hand, a submissive female character is always welcomed and if is gangbanged by hundred gorillas, everybody sees as normal and a deserved by-product of her addiction to pain. I find this ridiculous and I very annoying because I like the mal characters to suffer and be addcited to this suffering and I see the rain of insults towards them and towards the authors who write about them, a deterrent, as we see in this case where the main character was updated to be "one of us", suddenly changing from femdom to boring parnters swapping and now drifts to maledom ("you will love sending her to Mr. Avery".)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It has been a long time, Please don't give up on us. Always 5/5. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

8 months since the last update. How many years to complete the story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the author should come back to chapter 7th and rewrite it. What is writing now is not what he/she intends, is what messages have pushed him/her. Tenesseered, be brave, come back and let Sy follow his destiny, alone at home that night unable to not breaking the lock and the envelope, and then let him see his wife with Glenn after being properly punished. And let Amanda be the repented sadist unable to resist the lust that causes her to see Sy suffering but always sorry for what happens to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best chapter yet, as an experienced cuck I finally got what I needed from this story "the watching". I would gamble the author has experienced some of this you are too spot on with the description of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent,felt like I was either there watching or experiencing the sex they were enjoying.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Whoever suggested they swap has gone off the reservation. Focus on Femdom agitprop is best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES