All Comments on 'No Ordinary Proposal Ch. 02'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

A great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Not What you'd think

Not your ordinary story either. Not exactly a sexy story or a hot type of story. Strong, yes, but not sexually hot. Interesting in a strange way.

redbaron172redbaron172about 4 years ago
Interesting story line

I can see that sort of thing happening in real life. Lots of people would think its crazy but there are a remote few that have relationships like that. I know of one similar. Looking forward to the next chapter.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Unusual plot

I've read of couple of other stories along this plot line. This is by far the better of all of them. It is so packed with emotion and sentiment that I practically needed hanky to read it. Very well done. Thanks.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousabout 4 years ago
Not good for the heart.

You've got an old man nearly bawling here. Again, well done, sir.

gunmakergunmaker15 days ago

This was well planned out. You obviously gave this a great deal of thought. That makes me curious to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories