All Comments on 'No Other Toothpaste Can Do This'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hahaha

hahaha

nice

dm105usdm105usalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

Kept m,e Hard the whoel time ...now i'm wanting to suck a cock and have the guy shoot his load in me .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!!WOW!!!!

I can relate to this story, I have been fucked many times by my uncles many times when I was younger. (15) Until I joined the marines, I needed a rest,my frist year was fine but my ass was itching for something nice and hard. I went on liberty and went to the beach, at the time I diden't know it was going to be a nude one. I was stationed at this base for one year,and I got fucked every weekend I was back in heaven, when I got out of the service I went and lived with my uncles. and I am still here. I do all the house work and all the cooking , I dont make any money but I do get fucked a lot. Sometimes by both af them at the same time, it is so hot to have 2 cocks in my ass at the same time and have both of them cumming at the same time. I can feel there cocks pulsating in my ass when they shoot there cum.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago

LMAO this story made me crack up xD

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Magical Mystical

Magical. How many times have we wished that we had that one little thing that would make us desirable? And how often do we find it's been right there all along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re-write?

loved the ideas but it wasn't developed. Needs to have more of a plot and more character development 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm A Fan

Wow. I'm a fan of the author. Just wish he/she still exists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wanted to read it

But I couldn't. I won't read an author who also writes incest/taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous