No Panties

Story Info
Wife Wears No Panties As Husband Asks.
791 words
4.3
30.3k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

I ask her to do me a favor tonight before our friend Jason arrives.  She asks what it is and I say I would like her to not wear any panties when he is here.  I say I want her pussy naked while our guest is visiting. She looks at me with a sly smile and nods dutifully.  "If you want," she says mischievously.  

"So I can think of you all night having no panties under that sexy dress of yours," I say with a devious smile.  "Your bare pussy will be under there causing me to visualize it all night.  There is absolutely nothing I like better than thinking about your sweet, bare pussy all evening," I say.  She smiles, then steps out of her panties, slips them over her shoes and hands them to me.   

I place them in my pocket and kiss her.  "He'll be wondering the whole night if you have any panties on under that sexy, short dress," I say.  "It will drive him nuts."

When he arrives I can think of nothing else but my wife having no panties on under her dress.  That sweet, bare pussy without any underwear is the sexiest thing I can visualize.  If I close my eyes it is all I see.  Her sweet, swollen pussy lips, splayed by excitement, moistened by her sexual desire are my very favorite mental image.  
Her granting me that pleasure is a most loving gesture, and I can't wait to show her how I feel about that devotion, that willingness to fulfill my provocative request. 

As we talk to Jason my mind is on her bare vagina hiding just under her very short and sexy dress.  I don't even listen to what he says about the "project" we are involved in, since my mind is on my wife's pussy, concealed uncovered between her legs, under her dress, two feet away from me.  

My wife grins because she knows what is on my mind, what I am visualizing while we talk.  I wink at her, letting her know that I am indeed thinking of what she is guessing and she smiles back, seductively participating in my fantasy, my secret enjoyment of her privately unclothed sex.

I imagine her lifting her dress for us and I imagine him bending to kiss her exposed pussy, tonguing her tenderly.  She lifts her hem covertly just high enough as we talk to tease both of us, nearly to where her panties would come if she wore any, just centimeters below her wet and puffy pussy, waiting for me to please her orally when our guest has gone.

I smile when he kisses her on the cheek as he prepares to leave, thinking as he does of what he would say if he knew she had left off her panties before he arrived.  He says she has never looked better and I nod my head in agreement, thinking again of that bare pussy below the cover of her garment.  I know he would love to see it, to enjoy the sight of her lovely, splayed pussy, to perhaps kiss it, lick it, and savor its loveliness.  The fact that I know it is bare and he doesn't fills me with delight.  I think of how many men would covet that beautiful booty if they were allowed to gaze at it, to admire it, and what they would dream of doing to it if they could get their hands, tongue, and lips on it.  

As we close the door when he's is gone, I lift her dress and gaze at her panty-less pussy and motion towards the bedroom with my head.  She nods and smiles back.  "You devil," she says.

When we have finished we talk about what it was like being without panties as we chatted with Jason.  She felt it was sexy, thought it was deliciously exciting to be naked under her dress just a few feet from a man as handsome as Jason and know what he'd think if he knew.  We laugh about what he would say if he knew her panties were in my pocket as he visits with us.  I tell her how good her pussy tastes.

"Next week at your sister's wedding, in the church, if you love me you'll leave your panties home and stay naked under your dress all during the ceremony," I say.  She looks at me with a wicked grin and nods.  "Will it get me fingered on the way to the wedding?" she says.  I say it will get her anything she wants a finger to do.  "Okay," she says.  "And on the way home?"  I say her wish is my finger's command.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers