No Panties at The Fun Zone

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife fucks policemen.
2.1k words
4.28
19.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

We were just passing into the Fun Zone's entrance when the man at the gate hit the air gun and the blast of air shot from the floor and lifted my wife's dress over her head and the fact she didn't wear underwear got everyone's attention within view real quick. Rather than embarrass my wife, however, it simply gave her the exhibitionist's rush that she loves. She simply slowly lowered the dress, then smiled at the ring of on-lookers that stood around her gawking like freshmen boys in the girl's locker room while one of the girls dressed at her locker.

I knew she was thrilled because it was just the kind of thing that she loves doing. She is a show off. To get the chance to flash her pussy she just can't resist. The people at the carnival put in the air blaster to embarrass the customers, but they didn't anticipate someone like Claire who delights in it. They just gave her the chance to show off her pussy to anyone who will chance a look in her direction.

Someone at the Fun Zone, most likely a customer or passerby, had reported a flasher, someone exposing themselves in public. The employees of the park were obviously in on the air blaster prank, so when the police cruiser pulled up to investigate with a description of the suspect, an officer asked us both if he could 'ask us some questions'.

We got into the back of the squad car and it didn't take Claire long to entice one of the officers to join us in the backseat. There are no door handles on the doors in back, so we were all at the mercy of the officer in the front, Officer Carpenter. Officer Kirk Malloy was on the driver's side in the back seat next to Claire. Being her normal flirtatious self, Claire began toying with Officer Malloy. They police were aware of the air blaster in the floor of the Fun Zone, so they really weren't all that serious about their 'investigation' and mostly just chatted with us routinely. "Is it against the law to not wear underwear," she asked. He said of course it wasn't and I could see he had no interest in hassling us.

Not too much time later, after we started chatting with both policemen, Claire assertively reached over and felt the bulge in Officer Mallory's pants. "Oh my," she said. "Officer Malloy, you feel so. . . . excited." He simply kept his eyes closed as she unzipped his pants and fished out his erection.

Without a word, Claire swung her leg over his legs and lowered herself down on his cock as he stood straight up out of his fly. Facing him, she began bouncing up and down on poor Officer Malloy, who simply did not known whether to shit or go blind.

She fucked her captive policeman until he came in her and she sighed with a loud moan and collapsed on his chest. I sat next to them and watched her as I had so many other times before. The other officer had watched them as well, hoping I'm sure for a chance at her of his own. He had driven us to a park in the country and stopped under some trees on a deserted road.

Claire turned to him sitting in the front seat and asked, "Well, Officer Carpenter, would you like some time in the backseat?" Without another word, he got out of the driver's seat and stepped out of the cruiser. He opened the backdoor and Officer Malloy changed places with him, Claire giving him a chance to get seated before she threw her leg over his and unzipped his pants.

"Oh my," she repeated as is member stuck out of his uniform pants six or seven inches. Without further delay, she squatted down on him and wiggled her hips to get him inside of her pussy. She fucked Carpenter as I watched and sighed deeply with great pleasure as he came, matching his orgasm with one of her own.

"You guys work well as a team," she said with a grin after she had regained her breath.

She had fucked many cops over the years, it was kind of her specialty, and after she fucked one she would always say, "I respect law enforcement." Then she would grin and nod her head, as if she were agreeing with herself.

The Fun Zone, no panty episode, just worked into our recreational plans. She never wore panties, so any time she had the opportunity to show off a little pussy she would take it, and often it resulted in an encounter with law enforcement personnel, who she would flirt with and coax into a sexual situation.

The very first time she fucked a policeman was near the beach where we had just gone skinny dipping, although it was during the day and in plain sight of the road. He was a young policeman with little enthusiasm for busting kids for skinny dipping, although he was doing his duty and walked down to where we were just getting dressed. Officer Joseph Miller was not at all enthusiastic about what he was about to do, although seeing Claire in a tiny top and an extremely short skirt brought his enthusiasm level up considerably.

Again, he had us come to his cruiser and get in the back, sort of going through the paces, and we chatted more than anything else for about twenty minutes, more just passing the time in the backseat of his police cruiser. He was obviously taken with Claire (who wouldn't be), and eventually he just got in the back with us like we were old pals and he just wanted to be friendly. He could say he questioned the suspects and released them after their 'interrogation.'

Claire had flirted unmercifully with him, and he was totally at her mercy. Whenever she laughed at what he said, she would put her hand on his arm or his leg and I could see that he liked that and it was turning him on brutally. We were not nude when he came up, and he hadn't seen us without any clothes on, so it was a long stretch to actually do anything about us being indecent exposers. We had started to get dressed before he arrived, so it was all circumstantial.

Actually, he couldn't take his eyes off of Claire's chest, which was only covered by the skimpiest bikini top she could find in the shop. Her nipples were so hard by that time do to the fact they were being ogled by an actual policeman, and they poked almost through the very light material of the top. She always got turned on by officers of the law. Her top was also actually so low that it showed part of her areola around the nipples and even the bottom of each breast showed at the bottom of the top.

It wasn't long before she was joking and laughing with him, and sitting almost in his lap. Finally, she did the "what is this" routine with the bulge in his uniform pants and she took hold of it in her hand and gave it a squeeze. "My, aren't you the big fellow," she said in her most flirtatious tone, husky and low, like a woman about ready for copulating in full bodied commitment. "You make me swoon," she said seductively, putting her head against his chest, his badge hitting her in the ear.

He fell hard for it and simply let her unzip him and reach in and pull out his hardening tool. Again, she had on an unmercifully short skirt with no underpants, and she had made sure he noticed, then she simply straddled him and lowered her wet and ready pussy down on this helpless little patrolman's cock, who was just about to come in her all ready.

With her husband sitting right next to them, he fucked her in the backseat of his police cruiser until he came in an explosion of semen that shot up into my sweet, modest little wife's pussy, the one she had fucked her way through college with in her seven years at Long Beach State, doing many campus police along the way.

When officer Miller let us out of his cruiser, she leaned through the driver's side window and gave him a big, wet, juicy kiss that I'm sure had him dizzy for a spell after we left. When he drove off, she turned to me and said, "Well, that was fun."

I patted her on the butt and we walked to our car. "You love fucking policemen don't you?" I said.

"I respect the law," she said with a giggle.

We went to the Fun Zone a second time, but the air blaster episode didn't inspire any citizens to report us for indecent exposure, so we had to just walk around while she tried to seduce a rent-a-cop working for management. One of the guards fucked her behind the ferris wheel, standing behind her while she stood with her legs spread and his cock thrusting deep in her juicy and eager pussy. I stood a few feet away watching my wife getting fucked by a security guard at the Fun Zone.

We went to a state park by the beach and she fucked a lifeguard in his tower at the end of his shift. We had been surfing in front of him all day and he had admired Claire in her shockingly tiny bikini since early morning and was so hot for her by the end of the day that I suspected he had been jerking off to thoughts of her all afternoon. When he walked the beach with his rescue tube, she chatted him up as he walked by.

His name was Grant and he was on the swimming team at the local college and was just the kind of man my wife fell for every day. He was tall, muscular, and very tan. I'm sure he wondered if her tan was an all-over tan, which of course it was.

As the day ended, he invited her into his tower and showed her his 'equipment', which she told me all about later. When they were standing in the tower, she commented on his tight lifeguard trunks and brushed across his front of them. "From this tower you can see almost everything," she said, then he showed her everything.

She told me it was immense, and she actually moaned when he brought out his cock. He sat in his tower chair while she sat facing away from him and lowered herself down on his manly pole, taking him deep into her soul.

We go to his beach often and he regularly services Claire in his tower while I wait on the sand. He has a girlfriend who goes to college and occasionally brings him his lunch, but she never comes around at the end of his day, so Claire doesn't have to share the time when he gets off with anyone else.

"He's not a policeman," she says, "but he is a first responder. That is almost the same," she says with a wide and enthusiastic grin.

Do I ever get a chance to fuck my own wife? Sure. We have sex usually just before we go out on a prowl to find a policeman for her to fuck. We have good sex, and I do really enjoy seeing her in the backseat of a police cruiser or next to the ferris wheel at an amusement park or in a lifeguard tower next to the ocean.

If she could fuck an FBI man, I think her life would be complete. She says that fucking in a police car is the absolute turn on, but in a black SUV with a federal agent in your pussy, life would be absolutely perfect.

To think that an air blaster in the floor of an amusement park can lead to great sex in the back of a patrol car in a deserted park is just almost beyond belief. I am a lucky man to have a sex-hungry woman who wants to share her life and sexual adventures with the police guarding the country with me. Life is just about perfect as it is. About the only thing that would make it better for her would be if she was able to fuck the head of the secret service in a back room at the White House. She simply wants to do her part for the law enforcement of the country, help build morale.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers