All Comments on 'No Panties'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it when my wife goes without any under wear on.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

A little too short.

sheeversheeverabout 2 years ago

that story is good ,short as it is ... cheers mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story- please write a second half!

jennyphiljennyphilalmost 2 years ago

No knickers is always sexy fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love encouraging my wife to go without and flash her smooth honeypot. When on holidays i often tease her and expose her and this just makes her wet and horny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first wife used to do that, and she'd flash her pussy to certain men, and act as if nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I would sit together and a friend would be sitting across from us, and she would open her legs and flash her pussy. I knew she was doing it, but I acted normal as if I were blissfully ignorant of what was happening. She would get very wet knowing our friend sitting across from us was aroused. After awhile, he would excuse himself for a run to the bathroom, then return very calm and relaxed. When he left, we would go crazy screwing ourselves silly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My husband has asked me many times to go many places without panties. So, I have gone bare-legged without panties, in sheer seamless pantyhose (or crotchless) without panties, and with a garter belt and stockings without panties. Doing so arouses both of us. BTW, he is a minister. Many people would think that a minister would never think about things like that, but they do! I have gone to church that way frequently. When we, especially, go out of town to places where we are not known, we take it a step or two further. I go braless and without panties, and we have a very sexy, enjoyable, erotic time with me flashing my breasts and my pussy to truckers, and in other public places, like parks, beaches, restaurants, libraries, stores, etc. I have a couple of extreme bathing suits (wicked weasels, see-through, unlined) that I wear when at beaches or swimming pools away from home. My husband becomes extremely aroused when I wear them. My husband may not realize the extent to which exposing myself arouses me. I love doing it. And, when I tell him that a man just saw my pussy or one of my nipples, he gets so horny. Sex on our vacations is the absolute best!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Many wives have no idea just how much pussy-power they have!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES