No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 04

Story Info
The orgy continues.
10k words
5
2.7k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard crawled from between Ashley's legs and laid her head down on her lover's abdomen, looking up on her face. The soldier still panted heavily from post-orgasmic exhaustion, but also radiated a blissful afterglow, which Jane observed with joy.

Finally, Williams looked back at her and smiled thankfully, fondling her partner's red hair affectionately.

"May we cut in!" the Spectres heard a seductive voice and looked up, seeing Samara and Liara standing nearby. The asari held hands and were leaning on each other, but their sight was focused on human women, and there was a sparkle of erotic hunger in their eyes.

Liara was completely clothed, but the top of the justicar's suit was still hanging around her waist, revealing her hot body covered with droplets of sweat. From the bottom, where Jane and Ashley were lying, her naked tits looked more amazing than ever, and they seemed to be even bigger - they completely obscured her face!

Hearing no objections, the asari sat on the floor next to their human friends, yet truth to be told, their question was purely rhetorical.

"Well, someone finally turned famously straight Ashley Williams into a girl-loving gal," Liara joked.

"Nothing surprising after such an expert cunt eating Jane has just provided me with," the soldier responded, and Shepard giggled.

"I bet it's because your pussy is so sweet. Please, let me taste it," the Shadow Broker said and leaned onto the commander for a kiss. The asari took a more active part in it, sucking on the human's lips and tongue, and exploring the whole interior of her mouth - all of it to feel as much of William's love juices as possible.

Ashley and Samara observed a hot display for a moment, but soon figured that Jane and Liara weren't the only ones entitled to have fun, so they too joined their lips in a passionate kiss.

Soon, two human-asari make-out sessions fully blossomed, and all four moaned into their respective lips-locks. They were great kissers, and their shared horniness increased their pleasure even more, so some sexy sounds were both expected and welcomed.


When Tali's massive orgasm faded and her NeuroStim safely turned off in reaction to this, the quarian suddenly felt something totally different than lust: embarrassment.

Keelah! The whole ordeal felt unrealistic before, but now the reality hit her hard. I... I did stuff with EDI... and I'm still lying on her!

Not even looking at her partner, she rolled out of her, landing on her belly on the floor, with her hands supporting her head.

Keelah, Keelah, KEELAH! Unjust thoughts raced through her brain when her insecurities took over. And before... I masturbated in front of everyone! And watched them having sex! And masturbated watching them having sex!

But after a few seconds, when Tali's heart rate slowed down, those thoughts were replaced by more pleasant ones.

But... we all had sex. And they seemed to enjoy it... Keelah, I enjoyed it too! And I... She felt her body trembling and her pussy tingling. I want more!

As if in response to her current, much lustful thoughts, Tali felt a flicker of fingers on her shapely butt. They started slow and shy, only with feather-like touches, as if they were uncertain if they could do that.

"Yes, I want more," Tali whispered under the touch, her embarrassed thoughts being no more than a long-forgotten memory now.

Reacting to her words, the hands exploring the quarian's butt became bolder and more lustful. Soon, not only fingers, but the whole palms were touching it, doing all they could to make her feel amazing. They squeezed, kneaded, and rolled both beautiful orbs of her buttcheeks until Tali melted under their capable caressing.

"Oh Keelah," Tali half-moaned, shamelessly pushing her butt up, complementing her caresser and pleading for more. "EDI, you're so good."

"It's not EDI." The playful voice responded and when Tali turned her head, she saw Kasumi behind her, still with her hands on the engineer's shapely butt.

"Kasumi!" the admiral was surprised, but not unwilling. "Weren't you with Samantha?"

"Yes, I was," Kasumi confirmed, "but we decided to mix things a little." The thief then smiled, pointing with her head.

Tali followed Kasumi's nod and saw Samantha and EDI in a lovely embrace. The communication specialist and the AI were kissing gently, their lips flickering against each other.

Finally Samantha broke the kiss and generously drooled on her hand before reaching down. Only then the quarian spotted the strap-on fastened around EDI's mechanical body's hips - it was the human-looking, medium-sized one.

"Before we'll go any further," Samantha said, smearing her saliva all over the toy, "I have to know: do you enjoy it? Having sex I mean?"

"Sam," EDI used the diminutive of a name for the first time perhaps, "as a synthetic I don't experience feelings and sensations the way organics do. But, I chose to program myself to care about Normandy's crew. Being intimate with you causes pleasant responses in my circuits."

"In other words," the AI continued, "yes, I greatly enjoy it - just not in the way you'd define it. I want to experience as much of the human world as I can. I want to... explore."

"Then," Samantha smiled friendly, but lust flickered in her eyes, "let's explore together."


Only one couple hasn't changed their position: Miranda and Jack, the ex-Cerberus and the former Cerberus experiment. Once enemies, turned by one naughty challenge into a pair of sex-driven, horny women.

They kissed, they groped each other, and they tribbed like crazy. The illicit, fast-paced act, but they were just too horny for slow exploration.

Now, after they satisfied their first hunger, they could finally slow down. What didn't mean they will.

"Don't you think you're gonna go anywhere anytime soon, princess," Jack growled hornily, lustfully pulling Miranda onto her lap. "I'm not done with you yet."

Miranda smiled, hearing it, and looked into Jack's eyes. Both biotics were sweaty and panted heavily, not yet fully recovered from their heated tribbing session.

"So what? You want to converse now!" Miss Lawson teased. "About our hobbies, jobs, plans for the future..."

Jack didn't wait until Miranda finished her jokes. Instead, she grabbed her head and pulled the perfect woman into a passionate kiss.

"Right now," she continued when they parted for air, "I just want to fuck you again."

"Just for the record," Miranda didn't plan to yield. "It was me who fucked you."

Jack wanted to retort, but couldn't, as Miranda immediately mashed their lips together, dragging her former enemy into another lustful kiss.


"Yummy". Liara was the first to break the kiss.

"If you had your pussy eaten, Ashley," Samara said, "it's only fair you'll do the same."

"And you have three eager options," Jane added. "But it's your choice." Some could say that Shepard should be the one, but the commander put others' wellbeing before her own as always.

Ashley looked at her captain and both asari - all of them were beautiful and sexy, with pretty faces and great bodies. But truth to be told, Shepard and Samara were a little intimidating when it came to her first active oral - or just a little intimidating in general.

On the other hand, Liara was less experienced, softer, and more tender, and finally, Williams decided she would do her. She approached her chosen partner and kissed her on the lips - the two never made out before, and it was like a spark of electricity jumping between them.

Samara accepted Ashley's choice without any questioning, and Shepard too.

"I believe we're all overdressed, and some of us criminally," the justicar said truthfully, as none of the four women was naked. Samara wore the bottom of her cloth, Ashley was in her underwear, and although Shepard lost her panties, her dress was still on. Criminally overdressed was of course Liara, who still stayed in a full suit.

Maybe to set an example, the justicar was first to remove her clothes completely, revealing that she wore nothing beneath them. Ashley quickly followed - she got rid of her top, while Liara quickly took care of the soldier's panties.

Next, the two now-naked women looked at Jane, and she raised her hands, inviting them to take off her dress. They approached her and did it, and Dr T'Soni took care of her black bra. Jane's boobs were smaller than Ashley's and Samara's, but firmer, and her nipples were pinkier than Williams'.

The only one left not naked was now Liara, who suddenly found herself in the presence of three naked warrior women. Jane's, Ashley's, and Samara's bodies were toned with many years of training and combat, and their muscles were clearly visible on their legs, arms, and bellies.

Despite - or maybe because of - the above all three of them were extremely feminine, with pretty faces and hot bodies, and boobs that defied gravity with their firmness. They gathered around the Shadow Broker like a pack of wolves surrounding their prey. Samara positioned herself behind the younger asari, while the Spectres stood on her sides.

"Let us take care of your clothes, our Little Wing," Samara said with a seductive tone. Afterward, she took the younger asari by her chin and turned her head to passionately kiss her on the lips, mimicking their previous position.

When she stopped and Liara looked forward, she saw Jane and Ashley were also kissing, and she observed their tongues flicking against each other. At the same time the justicar unfastened belts which kept the Shadow Broker's coat in place and took it away, leaving the maiden in her blue-and-white armor.

This was a job for Shepard and Williams - in the Council space all armors were standardized, so the soldiers knew very well where all claps and stripes were, and made an efficient work with them, quickly stripping the asari of her protective covering.

It turned out that under her armor Liara was wearing a classic green lab coat, identical to the one she wore on Normandy SR-1. It was a nice recall to the old days, Shepard thought, but there was no time to ponder - Ashley was becoming more and more impatient, and she was already tugging at Liara's shirt. Shepard helped, and together they took off Dr T'Soni's top, revealing a cute, pink bra she wore under, which was immediately pulled down by Samara to reveal the younger asari's tits.

Liara's boobs were now fully visible, and Jane could swear that they grew bigger since the two of them met (Well, maybe Donelly was right). Unlike Samara's nipples, which were darker than her pale blue skin, Liara's were lighter than her usual complexion.

They were also very lickable, so each Spectre took one of them into their mouths, but while Ashley licked all of her friend's blue boob flesh, Shepard focused on the nipple, sucking it hard and even teasing it with her teeth.

At the same time Samara's lips went for younger's asari neck, and soon the trio's hands joined the fun when the justicar massaged and squeezed Liara's butt while the Spectres caressed her pussy through her pants.

Such a triple stimulation caused the Shadow Broker to moan, what was the trio's clue to stop - they didn't want their 'prey' to cum before Ashley could eat her.


Samantha and EDI came back to kissing, and the communication specialist marveled about the AI's body. All of EDI's form was metal-hard, except for her lips, which Sam didn't expect to be so soft - as soft as any human's.

Judging how complicated her expressions are though, I should know that.

At the same time, Samantha felt the cool metal of EDI's hands all over her body, as if the AI didn't know or couldn't decide what to do with them.

Wait... AI doesn't know, can't decide? It isn't right!

The thought prompted Sam to break the kiss and look at her synthetic friend.

"Everything alright!" she asked, "You seem kind of uncertain." For an AI.

"When you proposed to explore together, specialist Traynor, I cut myself from the extranet and blocked my database connection, when it comes to human sexual life. Thus, for the first time since I became sentient, I don't really know what to do."

Samantha almost gasped hearing it. I didn't know such a thing was possible! To this moment, the AI seemed to know everything, but this... this was a game changer! In a single moment, it was Traynor who became more knowledgeable between the two, and the thought that she could teach EDI, to introduce her to sex was simply delightful.

"Don't worry, EDI," she assured her synthetic friend. "I got you," she said before a brief kiss.

"You already know about kissing, and you do great." Samantha tried to sound confident, but not too preachy. "Let's get to hands then. When you're kissing someone you're not very certain with yet, you can touch her back, or her hips - those are neutral spheres."

When she explained it, she sensed EDI's palms shifting on her body, each going to the mentioned area. EDI seemed to have two mods only: the shy one and the confident one, and when she knew what to do with her hands, she settled them firmly.

Finding herself in EDI's embrace, Samantha had to kiss her again.

"But I think we're beyond this point right now," Sam said when she had to back away for a gulp of air. "It's only a matter of preference, but when I kiss someone I'm very fond of, the thing I like the most is her hands on my butt OH!"

Eager to learn, EDI didn't wait for Sam to end and grope her butt immediately, causing the communication specialist to melt in her hands.

"Yeah, good, gooood," Sam panted, feeling the AI's firm grip on her buttcheeks. "Don't stop at groping, you can massage it, knead it, squeeze it if you like... Oh, you like!"

The communication specialist squealed, when all actions which she described were eagerly taken by EDI, and Samantha's ass endured pleasurable assault from her synthetic partner.

"Finally," Samantha managed to speak coherent words. "When you are really into someone, the best way to show that is this!"

Wanting to be on an active site right now, Samantha took the back of EDI's head, and EDI reacted flawlessly - she loosened her hair, turning her helmet-like crest into loose thin stripes, not unlike the human's hair.

Samantha almost didn't feel that though, instead of pushing on EDI's nape, strongly pulling her into another kiss, her horniness resulting in a need for dominance. This time their lip-lock wasn't gentle like the previous ones, but full of lust and hunger, when Traynor fully tapped into her passion.


Tali observed Samantha's and EDI's erotic display for a minute. The quarian was raised in fear and hate toward the geth, so maybe she should feel at least conflicted about seeing organic and synthetic in such a situation together, but instead, she found herself feeling only more horny.

She couldn't ponder on that too much though, because she heard Kasumi's voice right beside her ear.

"Let's take it off, ok?"

Not waiting for the answer, the thief began undressing - or rather 'unarmored' - Tali, taking all of her armor's pads and leaving the quarian in a skin-tight jumpsuit only.

"Have you ever... done that before!" Tali asked, amazed at how quickly Goto found the well-hidden clasps and took care of them, stripping the armor off the quarian in a matter of seconds.

"Not with a quarian," Kasumi answered with a smile on her pretty face. "But I have a lot of experience with getting access to precious things. And your body, Tali, is very precious."

The quarian got so much red from hearing the compliment that it was visible even from outside of her mask.

"Come on, Tali," the thief cooed, "let me enjoy it, how you enjoyed EDI's." The Asian appeared composed, but her tone betrayed how horny she was.

The quarian quickly glanced at EDI's, at her ass and boobs which she humped.

"I think it's only fair," she said, causing Kasumi to smile seductively.

The thief took the quarian hand and guided her to the armchair, prompting the admiral to sit on it. Next, she climbed onto her lap.

"You don't need to do anything, just let me... let me...," Kasumi said, every other word spoken with a more trembling voice when she lowered herself on Tali's tight.

Finally the thief's pussy touched the quarian's body and the contact was electrifying.

Kasumi was wet. So wet that Tali felt the moisture on her naked tight, leaking through her jumpsuit.

But Goto didn't stop with the touching. As soon as she was settled, she moved her hips back and forth, sliding along the admiral's body, grinding her wet folds against her partner's leg.

"Oh, oh, OOOH," she moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure coming from the spot where the two bodies met. With long strokes, the thief was moving from Tali's knee to the very top of her tight, covering it all with her wetness.

At this point Kasumi was still wearing her leotard, just unfastened at the crotch. Although almost the whole rest of her body was still hidden under the fabric, the material was too thin and tight to really hide the details of her figure.

Tali drank in the view of the thief's petite body, moving seductively with every jerk of her hips. It was too close to her and way too attractive for the quarian to stay idle.

That's why she reached to Kasumi's breasts and cupped them lightly. I'm touching a woman! For the first time in my life, I'm touching a woman!

Feeling bolder, she put a little more force into her touch, massaging the thief's boobs and squeezing them lightly, enjoying the feeling, even if it came through the two layers of clothes - her own gloves and Goto's leotard.

Tali wanted more though. In a surge of lust, she reached for the top of the leotard and pulled hard, tearing the fabric apart.


Miranda and Jack's next kiss was as passionate as the previous one. They both saw their intercourse as the battle of lust and both of them wanted to emerge victorious. That's why they both quickly attacked with her tongue, pushing it against their partner's appendage, which resulted in an aggressive, open-mouthed kiss.

After all, despite their initial antipathy toward each other, they were very much similar.

Finally it was Miranda who broke the kiss when she felt Jack's eager hands on her butt. They were not touching, but squeezing, and squeezing hard.

"Fuck, cheerleader, you have an amazing ass," Subject Zero was clearly captivated by the soft flesh under her fingers. She already touched this damn fine butt during her dare, but it felt so much better now, with no fabric on it.

"Oh, you think so!" Miranda playfully replied before bending forward. Still remaining on Jack's knees, she stuck her ass in the air and wiggled it, making her voluptuous flesh jump.

The view almost made Jack drool. Fuck, it must be the best fucking ass in the entire galaxy!, she lustfully thought. But no way I'm telling her that.

She didn't need to say it though. Miranda knew. She felt it in the convict's touch, she sensed it from her eyes' laser-lock on her buttcheeks. And the attention from the person who not so long ago was her enemy was intoxicating.

And Jack didn't plan to stop with Lawson's butt.

"How the fuck is that thing still on!" she growled, tugging at the back strap of Miranda's bra. It was a gorgeous bra: black, lacy, probably pricy. But right then it was nothing more than obstruction for the lustful woman. "Off! Take it off, goddammit!"

"So much, huh!" Miri teased again, but Jack's horniness was contagious, and the ex-Cerberus sensed her body aching for more. To get rid of the bra as soon as possible, she didn't even bother with unfastening the latch, instead just pulling it up until it came off over her head.

The movement caused Miranda's breast to lift up as well, and only when her bra came off they were freed from confinement, falling down on her chest. Just into Jack's eager hands.