No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard welcomed a new lover and realized that she didn't want to be a passive observer anymore - she also wanted to fuck! The horniness in Samara's voice and the roughness of her hands were incredible, and every squeeze and spank caused sexy moans to escape the commander's mouth.

"I was glad that Ashley chose Liara, not you," Samara continued, her voice vibrating with lust. "Our Little Wing is a tender gal, too delicate for a rough fucking I crave. But you're a big girl, you can take whatever I'll throw at you, don't you?"

"In that case," Jane responded, trembling with anticipation, great horniness in her voice. "Will you continue your sweet talk, or will you finally fuck me?"

That was all the justicar needed: the consent. She smiled mischievously and moved her hand from Shepard's butt to her pussy.

At this point, the commander's cunt was practically dripping, so the asari knew that no foreplay was needed anymore. She massaged the wet folds of her friend for several seconds, coating her whole hand in pussy juices, and then finally attacked, pushing two of her fingers into the commander's interior. As for their kiss, she didn't bother with any teasing or a slow start and instead went with all she had from the very beginning.

Feeling Samara's slender fingers penetrating her pussy, Shepard loudly moaned. The justicar was feral with her fingering, almost violent, but it wasn't an issue to the Spectre - quite a contrary, after mostly gentle show Ashley and Liara provided her with, she welcomed a rougher treatment.

Constantly panting, Jane arched her back, sticking out her ass for the older asari treatment. At the same time, she pulled the younger one into a sloppy kiss, uncoordinated as both parties' pussies were under an attack from their respective lovers.

"Oh fuck, so good, so good! Don't stop, finger my cunt!" Shepard grunted. Ashley fingered Liara as well, but those two situations were not the same - while William's fingerwork was hard and fast, Samara's was powerful.

The justicar fingered Jane's pussy mercilessly, soon adding the third digit, and not so long after the fourth. Almost her whole hand was now in Shepard's interior, and she used a thumb to even increase the pleasure, teasing the Spectre's anus with it.

At the same time Ashley also increased the force of her attack, as her mouth found Liara's clitoris and sucked and licked it, still fingering the asari as well. At this point, the commander and the former scientist weren't making out anymore, instead, their eyes were focused on their respective partners, silently begging them for more.


"EDI," Samantha managed to say between moans. "I've got enough foreplay. Why don't you fuck me now?"

"I can fuck you, yes," EDI stopped her assault on the communication specialist's nipples. "Do you wish me to reconnect to my databases first, or should I still stay unplugged?"

Samantha briefly considered both options. Their foreplay proved to be great, and an opportunity to teach kissing and caressing to normally all-knowing AI was an exquisite experience. But right now she was just too horny for more explaining and guiding. She needed release, her whole body was aching for it.

"Plug in, EDI," she asked, her voice trembling in anticipation.

EDI's demeanor didn't change, she looked just like before. But when her hands shifted on Samantha's body, they moved with absolute certainty, sliding from the communication specialist's ass to her waist.

"Ay!" Traynor squealed when EDI grabbed her and lifted into the air, the AI's mechanical body's artificial strength making the organic woman weigh no more than a feather.

Sam almost forgot that EDI wore the strap-on the whole time, and was suddenly reminded of it when she felt the tip of the toy against her blazing pussy.

"May I proceed!" the AI asked.

"Yes," Samantha responded without hesitation. "I trust youAAAH!"

She couldn't speak her mind fully, as EDI loosened her hold on the communication specialist's body and gravity pulled her down - right on the tip of an artificial cock. The hard toy pushed the British's pussylips apart and the mushroomy head sank into her interior, her wetness allowing for an easy entrance.

EDI didn't let Sam fall too low and resumed her firm grip when one-quarter of the toy went inside her partner.

"Are you ok!" she asked.

"Y-yes," Sam answered. The toy was stretching her so delightfully! "Y-you can move."

But EDI didn't move - she moved Samantha. First up, until only the very tip of her strap-on stayed in the communication specialist's pussy, and next down, this time making her swallow half of the toy.

"Oh!" Samantha moaned when her hot and wet cavern was penetrated by an artificial cock. It was middle-sized for a toy, but in comparison to the real dicks its length and girth were more than considerable.

EDI didn't wait any longer. Once again she lifted her partner up and immediately lowered her down, this time sheathing three-fourths of the toy in her. The tip of the strap-on reached new nerves, igniting them and sending waves of pleasure into Sam's body.

"Ah!" another moan escaped the communication specialist's mouth, but it was only an interlude, as in her next move, EDI sank the toy completely in, making the communication specialist's body squirm under the force of the penetration.

"Umgh!" the animalistic sound escaped Sam's throat, telling EDI how much she liked it. "More!"

And EDI as always complied. Now she knew that Sam wanted it rough, so next time she lifted her fast and next pulled her down on the toy with even greater force, almost bottoming inside of her pussy.

"Yes!" Sam loved it! "Again!"

So again EDI went, soon setting the fast pace of their fucking. Again and again, she mechhandled the communication specialist, every time impaling her on the artificial cock, stimulating all the right nerves and making her moan hornily.


Kasumi moved her hips at lightning speed, grinding her excited cunt against Tali's completely wet tight. The quarian's ears were now filled with the thief's constant moans and the wet squelching sound of her humping.

But even in her state Kasumi's fingers still ran on the keyboard of her omni-tool, running programs and typing instructions. Lust and pleasure clouded her eyes and she had trouble seeing what she was doing, and only her masterful skills allowed her to proceed with the plan.

Whatever it was, Tali didn't know.

"Let it go, Kasumi," she whispered, holding the thief's waist and actively helping her with the movement. She's so hot humping me! "Whatever you're doing, stop it and focus on yourself!"

"T-trust me," the Asian responded her voice low and hoarding. So good, I'm so good. "W-what I'm d-doing, I'm d-doing for your b-benefit."

"How so!" Tali asked, despite the lewd situation feeling her curiosity growing. What may be so important that Kasumi was fighting her own pleasure to achieve?

"You w-will see. V-very, v-very soon." The thief was mysterious as always.

"Oh, you won't tell?" Tali suddenly felt wicked. "Doesn't it make you... a bad girl?"

Kasumi smiled.

"P-probably yesss," she hissed, maybe teasing, maybe just because of the pleasure, as she didn't stop humping even for a moment. "What would you do about it?"

"I think..." Tali blushed under her mask, but she had to finish what she started. "I have to punish you," she said just before reaching around to slap Kasumi's cute little butt.

"Is t-that so?" Kasumi bit the inside of her cheek to not let another moan leave her mouth. "What is it, the big admiral punishes a little thief!" she teased.

"Not at all!" It was so fun to tease! "Just... a humble... engineer..." Tali continued, punctuating every word with another playful slap. "Punishing... her friend... who instead... of cumming... plays... with her... toy!"

This time Kasumi couldn't stop herself from moaning, both from her wet pussy grinding against the quarian's legs and from all those slaps - they weren't harsh, but she clearly felt them on her heated body.

"I'm not p-playing with my t-toy," she explained with a wide grin, as her plan came into effect. "I'm p-playing with yours!" she finished, pushing the last button.

At first Tali was disoriented about what was supposed to happen and what Kasumi meant by "your toy," but in the second it became apparent. The quarian suddenly felt her NeuroStimPro coming to life, gradually increasing the stimulation of her nerves.

The force of the stimulation went up and up, and the engineer just now realized how horny she was for this whole time when Kasumi rode her leg, as the beautiful view of the thief's lithe body just before her eyes made her kind of oblivious to her own needs.

But stimulated, her nerves sent a strong response to her brain, and the pleasure was intoxicated. Normally without proper foreplay, the level her NeuroStim was sent into could be unpleasant or even painful, but with how wet and horny the quarian was it felt just so fucking right.

"Keelah, my pussy!" Tali yelled, her hands instinctively grabbing a firm hold of Kasumi's body. "Yes!"

"I'm in control of your NeuroStim now." Kasumi was clearly proud of herself. "And I'm gonna show you what this tech is really capable of."

The stimulation was now on the high end of the scale, the end the quarian rarely needed and used, but the thief didn't stop there. The hacked tech went outside of the limits set by the producer, increasing the engineer's pleasure even more, sending waves and waves of stimuli directly to its owner's clit.

And then it happened, the final push. Suddenly Tali felt her clit being under so heavy assault that she practically lost touch with reality. It was as if a million needles penetrated her clit and filled it with nothing but pleasure.

Her lips pursed together just before parting, and she screamed "Keelah!" at the top of her lungs, at the same time feeling how her pussy squirted with wetness, covering her tights and belly under the suit.


Miranda floated in the air, lifted by biotic power.

Jack!, she thought and tried to push against the restraints with her own biotics. But even her immense power wasn't a match for Subject Zero.

"Release me, now!" She growled, but in fact, she was thrilled. Using biotics in sex? It was something completely new to her! And even if her entire life she fought against her father trying to control her life, being controlled by Jack in such a lewd situation felt completely different.

It felt... sexy.

"Don't worry, princess. I won't hurt you," Jack answered, her tone harsh, but eyes surprisingly tender. "I just need to put you in the right place."

She then moved her hand and Miranda spun in the air, kind of losing orientation in space. Then suddenly the energy enveloping her faded and she fell on the couch, bouncing a little on the cushion.

Her position though was now completely different than before. She was lying kind of upside down, with her back on the seating and her lower body against the back of the couch. Her head dangled from the couch with her beautiful black hair reaching down to the floor.

And just when she regained the composure, she felt Jack's hand, eager like always, crawling at her body.

More specifically, crawling at the top of her skimpy panties, hooking her fingers around the edges, pulling them down through her shapely legs...

In no time Miranda was finally fully naked, not even a tiny strip of material on her, her perfect physique fully on display: her big boobs splashing on her chest, round ass resting against the top of the couch, creamy legs high in the air.

The legs that she felt being pushed apart.

"Give me your pussy, dammit," being so close to the center of Miranda's womanhood, Jack lost her cool, sounding just desperate.

Here I have you! Miranda thought. Jack could capture her with her biotics, put her on the couch, and strip her of clothes, but it was she who held control of what the convict wanted the most.

In reality, Subject Zero was under control, not in control.

"Why should I!" the ex-Cerberus teased, though the thought of Jack eating her was thrilling beyond belief. But the thought of Jack eating her after she begged for it was even more alluring.

"Because I want to eat you!"

"Then...," Miranda never grinned more mischievously in her entire life, "beg for it!"

Some time ago Jack would think that she would prefer to die than beg Miranda for anything, let alone for something like that. But from where she was, she could almost smell ex-Cerberus' arousal, and she needed to taste it.

"Fuck, goddamit, fuck, have it your way!" she blurted out. "Please, let me eat you, let me eat your cunt!"

Miranda decided to not tease Jack anymore, and to be honest she wasn't sure she couldn't prolong it any longer. So instead she parted her legs, opening herself like a flower.

Shit, even her pussy is perfect! The nether lips were ideally symmetrical, the color was the purest shade of pale pink, and there was absolutely no hair around her opening, only a small bush on the top.

And the smell... just intoxicating.

Jack couldn't wait any longer. She didn't want to wait any longer.

At lightning speed she dived forward, opening her mouth and closing it around Miranda's cunt, wanting to taste as much of it as possible. The salty flavor filled her mouth, when she sucked on the beautiful pussy, prompting Miranda to moan greedily.


"Oh, oh, oh!" Jane and Liara moaned in unison, when their pussies were taken care of by Samara's capable fingers and Ashley's agile tongue respectively. The foursome was now coming to an end when two orgasms were approaching fast and at this point were practically unavoidable.

Liara was the first to reach the peak, and it hit her so fast and unexpectedly that she couldn't even try to form a mind-meld with Ashley.

Suddenly the Shadow Broker's brain was flooded with so much pleasure that she wasn't able to do anything besides succumb to it. Ashley wasn't licking her anymore, but still fingered her, enjoying how the asari's pussy contracted against her fingers and observing a blissful expression on her friend's face.

When Liara yelled in orgasm, Jane felt a familiar mental tentacle probing her mind. Samara! The commander happily accepted the meld and the lovers' eyes turned black.

Then, the redhead felt only one word transferred directly to her mind: "Cum!".

She did and did it so hard that she would certainly scream if she wouldn't leap forward to suck Liara's - who was still cumming - boob. Even when the justicar stopped her hand's movement, Shepard's body was still convulsing and she slightly shifted it back and forth around Samara's fingers, riding off the remnants of her orgasm.


In the other part of the room, Tali came hard and the other tech girls followed.

To Kasumi, seeing the quarian squirming from pleasure beneath her was another major turn. Now, after bringing her partner to orgasm, she could focus solely on humping her leg.

And she did just that. She grounded herself and moved her hips at blinding speed, sliding her drenched pussy along Tali's tight. Her wetness acted like all the lube she needed, making the grinding incredibly smooth.

"Yes, yes, yes, so close," the thief panted.

Suddenly, Tali's legs squirmed under her own orgasm and an extra bit of stimulation was all Kasumi needed. She moaned loudly and ceased her movement, grabbing the quarian's tight hard and letting all the pleasure from her pussy flood the rest of her body.

Samantha was moaning as well.

"Yes, yes, EDI, harder! I'm so close! Fuck me!"

And the AI indeed fucked her. Again and again, she moved her up and down on her artificial cock, putting the toy in at the ever-shifting angle and going with the speed and force impossible for any organic.

And finally Samantha's pleasure grew to orgasmic heights. Maybe by pure luck, maybe because of some sensors this time EDI truly bottomed inside Samantha, pulling her lover lower than ever before and pushing the whole toy inside her. I, the communication specialist's hot pussy touched the cold metal of the AI's body, and this sensation sent her over the edge.

"Fuck YESSS!" Samantha screamed in her orgasm, but EDI didn't stop there, again and again bouncing the communication specialist on the artificial cock. At first, she went as fast as before to prolong her friend's peak but then slowed down gradually, the wet squelching sound of penetration turning quieter and quieter before silencing completely.


"Damn, Jack, eat my pussy, lick me good!" Miranda couldn't stop herself from speaking the lewd words. Her orgasm was so close!

Jack was good, more than good even. She munched the ex-Cerberus heated cunt feverishly, not stopping even for a moment, as if she didn't even need air - only pussy. Her hands rested on Miranda's tights, pushing them apart as if she was afraid that they would close and deny her of the sweet nectar of her former enemy.

Very soon her tongue darted forward, licking the wet lips, pushing between them in a search for more of Miranda's tasty, salty flavor.

Wanting even more Miranda reached down - or rather up, as her ass still rested on the top of the couch's back and the top of her body on the seat - and parted her nether lips with two fingers, revealing her pink insides. Her other hand rested on Jack's head, begging her for more of her capable tongue.

And Subject Zero understood her faultlessly. Her agile tongue swirled inside the perfect woman's flawless pussy, licking the vulnerable flesh everywhere. No spot was left unattended when she ate her rival like a starving woman.

Miranda felt the nearing orgasm and her whole body ached for it, from her now-curled toes to her flexed abdomen to the top of her head. Her boobs blazed from the memory of Jack's mouth against them and her butt still bore the marks of the convict's finger sinking into it.

Craving for the release, ex-Cerberus stretched her thumb and rested it against her clit, stroking the engorged nub in the search for ultimate pleasure.

Then, the recent memory broke through her lust-filled mind and she saw herself lifted with Jack's biotic. And it gave it a perverted idea.

She reached for her clit again, but not with her fingers, but with her biotics. Blue energy enveloped the red-hot appendage and Miri stroked it oh so gently, but with electrifying addition of the biotic energy.

And that did it. Suddenly, Miranda's perfect body all spasmed, when she was tipped over the edge. Her pussy blazed with pleasure and she felt herself squirting right into Jack's eager mouth. The convict drank as much of it as she could, while the rest landed on her chin and Lawson's belly, while the perfect woman screamed in fulfillment.


Orgasmic waves went through the apartment, dragging Normandy squadmates into the peak of their pleasure and filling the room with moans and screams of delight. Finally, though they disappeared, leaving behind only a sound of heavy breaths and a smell of female sweat and juices.

But the bodies of women gathered in the room still blazed with horniness, ready for more.