No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umgh," the former Cerberus hissed, when those hands found her nipples and twisted them. In response - hungry for both revenge and more pleasure - she tugged Jack's ponytail back and made her look up - only to once again mash their lips together.

The lustful kiss ended when the former convict bit the perfect woman's lips.

"I want your tits now, princess," Jack uttered the word which she devised as an insult once, but now it sounded almost like a lovely nickname.

"Then take them," Miranda answered, pushing her bust forward.

Holding onto the former Cerberus's hips to steady her in place, the convict dived forward, burying her face in the soft flesh of Miranda's boobs. They were second biggest only to Samara's, but thanks to their owner's perfect genes they practically defined gravity, being so neat that they could rival EDI's metal rack when it comes to firmness.

Fuck, the bitch has great tits. Jack would be eager to speak those lewd words, but couldn't do it with her mouth full of boobs. She licked the hot flesh, feeling a salty taste of Lawson's sweat on her tongue, the flavor reminding her of her pussy sliding against Miranda's during their tribbing session and increasing her horniness even more.

And those nipples! Fuck! She leaned onto the excited buds, briefly admiring their perfect pinkness before leaning in even more. She parted her lips wide, taking as much of the ex-Cerberus' boob flesh into her mouth as she could, and swirled her tongue around the nipple. Next, she slid her lips backward until only the nipple remained inside, and then she sucked hard as if she wanted to milk her frenemy.

"Yeah, suck them, suck them hard!" The lewd words escaped Miranda's mouth when she pulled Jack away only to shove her onto her other breast, where the convict repeated the hot action.


"It's time," Samara said. "Where do you want to do this, Commander Williams?"

Ashley looked around and decided to mess around the little. She approached the table, and with one swift motion, she pushed everything that was on it to the ground, though the rest of the girls were so imbued in their own activities that they didn't even notice that. The only one reacting was Glyph, who approached the floor for the cleaning - luckily there were only some leftovers to take care of.

"If I'm gonna eat, it's only fitting I'd do it on a table," Ashley said playfully, but lust in her eyes was obvious - she didn't want to play, she wanted to fuck!

Liara approached the table with grace - when she walked, she swayed her hips suggestively and her naked tits jiggled a little around her chest. Jane and Samara followed her, like the maids after the bride.

When the former scientist sat on the table, the justicar sat behind her, while Shepard kneeled beside the furniture and invited her fellow Spectre to join them.

"Isn't Liara pretty!" she asked Ashley, and the soldier nodded.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here to guide you. You don't have to get to her pussy right away - try to start with her belly."

The soldier did as her friend suggested and leaned to the asari's tummy. She grabbed Liara's sides and kissed and licked her midriff, which soon glistened with Ashley's saliva. She then proceeded to suck it gently and probed the maiden's belly button with her tongue. She swirled it inside, and Liara moaned quietly, imagining the time when this capable tongue would be in her pussy.

"I believe she's warmed up already," Shepard spoke after several seconds, though truth to be told, the asari was warmed up since she fingered Samara.

Hearing that, Ashley looked at Liara's pussy. It was still clad in panties, but its outline was clearly visible through a drenched fabric. Their color matched her discarded bra and Jane thought that this underwear was too cute to get rid of it immediately.

"Liara, our Little Wing, show Ashley your pussy." Samara joined the sweet talk.

Hearing that, the maiden reached for her panties and moved them aside, revealing her glistening cunt. It was as beautiful as expected, and all the wetness was inviting the others to get down on it.

"You see, Ash, they're just like us." Shepard pointed out. Except for the blue color of the lips, asari's pussies looked and 'worked' exactly like human ones. "Can you smell its sweet aroma?"

Encouraged by her CO, the soldier leaned in and inhaled hard - the scent was indeed intoxicating! Not waiting for another guidance, she dived in and licked the asari's wet folds, and the maiden moaned, not anticipating it would happen so soon.

In every move of her tongue, Ashley licked a whole length of Liara's fold, just as Shepard did to her beforehand. Her licks were however quicker than Jane's, as her hunger for sweet asari pussy grew exponentially.

"You can use not only your mouth, but your hands and fingers as well," Jane reminded, but it wasn't necessary. Ashley was now in full 'head giver' mode, and her instincts kicked in - she was doing a great job, especially for the novice, frantically flicking her tongue against the wet folds of her first pussy ever.

After a few minutes of eager licking (which was constantly complemented by Liara's lewd moans), the soldier's mouth on her pussy was replaced with her fingers, and her lips went for the Shadow Broker's pubic mound, which in case of asari was a little scaly. Those scales were very delicate though, and Liara welcomed a new caress, especially as Ashley was fingering her with an ever-growing speed and ferocity, hitting all the right spots in her interior.

They were like that for a small eternity, but soon a fire in Liara's pussy became too much for just fingering to extinguish it.

"Ash, put your mouth on my pussy again," she said between pants. "Goddess, your tongue feels so good, lick my cunt please."

Ashley needed to hear that only once. She stopped playing with Liara's scales and went south on her body. She stopped her fingering to use those fingers to part the asari's wet lips instead, thus opening her pink interior for further play. Not thinking much, she put her tongue in immediately and swirled it, drawing more sexy pants from the Shadow Broker.

The Shadow Broker, one of the most powerful people in the galaxy, the soldier thought with pride, now completely at my mercy, squirming and moaning under my tongue .

But truth to be told, Ashley was as much in Liara's power as vice versa, as the intoxicating taste and smell of the asari's pussy was making her crazy, and she transferred this craziness into the ferocity of her licking.

"Oh, Ash, Ash, oh!" Liara moaned even more. "Are you sure you didn't do it before? You're so good at it!"

She couldn't be more complimentary. Ashley proved to be both natural and enthusiastic with pussy eating, and the slurpy sounds her mouth produced were almost as loud as T'Soni's sexy moans and pants.

The asari felt like in heaven and hell at the same time, as she felt the blissful feeling and burning fire simultaneously - all that feeling originated from her cunt which was now eagerly licked and fingered by the human soldier who not so long ago thought of herself as fully straight.


"Kissing is great, but it's only a part of foreplay fun," Samantha explained to EDI, when she finally managed to stop devouring her lips. "There's much more you can use your mouth for."

After saying that, the communication specialist tilted her head, exposing her neck.

"Here," she said, pointing to the place where her neck meets her collarbone. "This is a very special place. Kiss there and see what happens."

EDI was eager like always, leaning into the designated area and closing the distance in a matter of seconds. Next, she sealed her lips around the very spot Samantha pointed at and sucked lightly.

"OH," Samantha couldn't hold back her moan, and she even didn't want to. She needed to show EDI how good she felt. "Aaah!"

She stayed motionless for several seconds, letting EDI experiment around the communication specialist's jugular. Feeling the AI's lips and tongue right where she wanted it felt heavenly.

"You can still fondle my ass, EDI," Sam reminded her between moans and was right away awarded another good squeeze on her butt. "Also, you don't need to stop here. You can kiss and lick all over my neck."

EDI followed the suggestion as if there were new directives for her programming. Sticking her grey tongue out, she licked Traynor's neck, going from left to right and back, not omitting any single point.

What the AI did next though, wasn't prompted. She moved down, licking between Samantha's boobs but omitting them until she got to her belly. Kneeling in the process, she began the exploration there, licking and kissing the dark skin of the communication specialist's midriff.

"EDI, great idea!" Samantha said, stroking the mech's hair and for the first time really feeling them. Like normal human hair! She's more like us than I thought.

"I'm Artifical Intelligence after all, Sam," EDI joked, "I'm allowed to come up with ideas of my own. Anyway, what about this one here!" she asked next, circling her finger around Samantha's belly button. "May I explore there too?"

"Why don't you try? I'm not stopping you," Samantha smiled. Their intercourse became more light-hearted than lustful now, but the communication specialist loved that they could change the mood and still enjoy themselves.

But Samantha couldn't ponder much, because EDI's tongue was already in her belly button. The AI stuck her appendage into the tiny hole and swirled it, licking it all over.

"How does it feel?" EDI asked.

"It mostly tickles," Samantha smiled. "But I think you omitted one very important place." She cupped her breasts, showing EDI where she wanted her.

"I didn't omit." It was now EDI's turn to smile. "I teased."

Samantha laughed, hearing that, but her laughter quickly turned into a moan, when EDI kissed the mound of her right breast.

"Yes, lick me there, EDI, it's so good," Samantha panted, pushing the top of her body forward, into the AI's mouth. "Kiss my boobs, but leave my nipples for now."

Once again EDI did what she was told, licking all over Traynor's boob-flesh, switching from left breast to the right until they were both covered by her 'saliva'.

She didn't forget about the communication specialist's ass too, still touching, squeezing, kneading it... For the British, having her boobs under EDI's mouth and tongue and her butt under her palms felt downright heavenly.

"Now, the nipples," Samantha said, loving being in control. She shamelessly pushed her boobs together until her buds almost touched. "Both together, lick them both together!"

EDI followed the new directive immediately, sticking her tongue and flicking it against both nipples at once. If they were erect before, now they became rock-hard.

For Sam, it was too much. It wasn't sweet, gentle exploring anymore. It was lustful sexplay. And she wanted more.


"Oh, Tali!" Kasumi was shocked, but pleasantly shocked. "I didn't know you have such a thing in you!"

But the quarian almost didn't hear that. Tearing of Goto's leotard was an act of pure lust, but it didn't quench the fire. Quite an opposite even, because now the admiral may see almost all of the thief's lithe body - from her cute belly button and flat abdomen to her perky boobs.

And the latter was the view Tali drowned in. Kasumi's breasts were rather small - as was her whole frame - but they were beautiful. They stuck proudly from her body, their skin pale and creamy. And the nipples! Dark and erect, and right now so hard they could probably cut glass.

I've never seen a naked woman from so close!, Tali thought. "You're so hot!" she said.

Kasumi got a little red, upon hearing it. Tali observed half-naked Samara - one of the most attractive women she knew - in lewd asari-asari action and she still found her - a simple human thief! - hot.

"Thank you-AOOOH!" she tried to say, but her words turned into a moan.

The reason was that Tali wasn't waiting for her response. Instead, she reached for her erect nipples and playfully twisted them in her lithe fingers, sending a wave of pleasurable pain into the thief's body. Hearing Kasumi's voice though made her stop.

"Have I done something wrong!" she asked.

"No, no, no," Kasumi responded immediately, reassuring her partner. To strengthen her words, she humped harder against the quarian's leg. "I don't mind a little roughness."

Those words encouraged the engineer to repeat her action, this time twisting in the opposite direction, but prompting the same reaction: a moan and a few stronger humps from the thief.

I could get addicted to it! Tali loved those reactions, loved seeing Kasumi's face twisted in pleasure, loved how she humped her leg harder and faster. She's like an animal in heat!

And Kasumi almost was. The evening was shaping into one of the most amazing nights of her life. First, she briefly double-teamed Shep. Next, she had 69 with Sam. Now, she was playing with Tali. The quarian was in the bodysuit the whole time, but it somehow made the whole ordeal even hotter.

In the meantime Tali changed her tactics. Kasumi's nipples looked so delicious, the admiral would be happy to taste them, but she of course couldn't. So instead she leaned in and breathed on them. The quarian's mask's orifice cooled the air which came out chilled and when it touched the excited nub, the sensation sent a shiver down the thief's spine.

"Tali, yes!" Kasumi yelled, her skin covered in goosebumps.

"You like it?" The quarian smiled under her helmet.

"Yes! Do it more!"

Tali was happy to comply. Again and again, she breathed cold air on Kasumi's heated skin, aiming not only on her nipples, but her breast and neck as well. Every such breeze was rewarded with moans and an increase in the force of the thief's humps. Soon, she was moaning constantly and ground her wet pussy against Tali's leg at the maddening tempo.

Tali felt this wetness on her body, as the part of her suit covering her leg was already drenched in the thief's juices. Warry to not hinder Kasumi's movement, she grabbed her waist, firmly enough to sense her muscles working almost to the point of overdrive.

Despite her grinding and all the pleasure coming from it, the thief managed to activate her omni-tool.


Miranda moaned lewdly, feeling her body being caressed by Jack. Her boobs were licked, her nipples sucked and her ass squeezed so hard that some love marks appeared on her flawless, alabaster skin. The convict maybe didn't like the ex-Cerberus' personality too much, but her sexy physique was a different thing.

But as much as Miss Lawson enjoyed the attention, she couldn't let Jack have her way with her without having her own way with Jack. That's why finally she strongly pushed the convict away, making her fall on the couch.

"My turn," Miri hissed yet stayed still. For a longer moment, she just admired Jack's naked form. The convict-turned-teacher was smaller and not as voluptuous as her, but her figure was definitively well-defined with nice curves and toned muscles.

But the most alluring were Jack's tattoos and pierced nipples. Miranda would never do one of those things to herself. But maybe it was the reason why she felt so strongly drawn to them.

"You plan to sit there and stare, pervert?" Jack quickly became impatient.

Miri, of course, didn't want to stare. She wished to lick Subject Zero tattooed skin, to suck her pierced nipple, to experience how it feels under her lips and tongue.

The only problem was that she didn't know where to put her lips on Jack's body. It was all too appealing: her perky boobs, flat yet muscular stomach, shapely legs... For the first time since the orgy started, they slowed down.

Or rather, Miranda slowed down; Jack was eager as always. What became apparent when the agent felt the convict's feet on her boobs. Her toes were curling and uncurling, pinching her boob flesh and nipples.

"Wakey wakey, cheerleader, more sex is on the way." Jack playfully said, her hands cupping her own breasts and gently teasing piercing nipples.

Damn, she's getting an upper hand, Miranda realised. She needed to act fast!

So she grabbed her frenemy's legs and raised it higher, before leaning in and taking Jack's toes into her mouth. Her tongue immediately slid against her toes, teasing them until the most powerful human biotic giggled.

"That's it, princess!" she teased, "The hottest woman in the galaxy is up to nothing more than to lick her rival's toes?"

"Who's talking, after giggling like a schoolgirl?" Miranda retaliated. "And calling me the hottest woman in the galaxy?"

Caught in the act, Jack went speechless for a moment, what Miranda used to slide along her leg and this time sealing her lips around Subject Zero's calf. For the first time, she was able to fully experience how her tattooed skills felt and she discovered that her inked body was as smooth as any female form.

"But if you want rougher play," she said between licks, a taste of Jack's sweat lingering on her tongue, "then get on your fours and stick this butt of yours into the air!"

Shivering from lust, Jack did as she was told, resting against the couch's back.

"For the record," she repeated Miri's words from not so long ago, "I'm not following your orders, I just want your mouth on my butt when it belongs!"

"Oh, really?" Miranda's teased. She reached around and cupped Jack's breasts, taking her pierced nipples between her fingers and enjoying a hint of cold metal against her heated digits.

At the same time, she licked Subject Zero's tattooed back. There, her skin was indeed a little rougher and textured, maybe because the tattooist was less skillful - nothing suspicious given her lifestyle before joining Normandy.

To stop being gentle though Miranda soon sank her teeth into Jack's flesh until she heard the convict's hiss. The teacher's next moan was much more lustful though, as the next place the ex-Cerberus bit was her ass.

"Do you like my ass?" Jack teased, wiggling her butt, thereby mimicking what the perfect woman did not so long ago.

Miranda didn't answer, instead licking more and more, sucking and biting the flesh of Jack's shapely behind. It was all tattooed, and the agent was curious to see how far the ink reached.

Thus she parted Jack's buttcheeks apart, revealing her anus and drenched pussy, the latter glistening from juices leaking from it since their first heavy make-out.

There, Miranda could finally see some not-inked flesh and admired the lighter skin tone of Subject Zero's rectum and the bright pinkness of her pussy. She leaned in, wanting to taste it, wondering where her tongue should go first.

She didn't manage to do more though, as suddenly she was pulled up when the biotic energy enveloped her body. Not her own doing, but Jack's mischievous act!


Shepard could observe a hot mouth-on-pussy action between her sexy friends for an eternity, but suddenly she felt that someone covered her mouth with a hand and at the same time grabbed her ass. Her fight or flight instinct almost kicked in, but before she acted she heard a sultry voice talking just to her ear.

"Finally, I have you for myself." It was Samara, who utilized Jane's distraction to leave her place behind Liara and sneak behind Shepard.

Aroused from how playful her 'ambush' was, the justicar took her hand off the commander's mouth and replaced it with her lips, making out with her vigorously without any previous teasing.

"My goddess, I love your ass," the justicar broke the kiss and went for some dirty talk instead. With one hand, she grabbed Jane's throat, while with another she massaged and squeezed her firm butt. She was doing it with considerable force, her fingers leaving sexy marks on Jane's butt, especially as she also spanked her occasionally.