No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 05

Story Info
Pairings get mixed up again.
10.3k words
5
1.8k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time, the only thing women of the Normandy could do was pant and rest. Those who just had an orgasm were coming off the peak, enjoying the last remnants of pleasure, while the rest were happily observing them, bathing in the wonderful afterglow they helped to bring out.

Jane was the first to regain composure. Slowly, she stood up, feeling strength returning to her wobbly legs. The movement caught the attention of other women and all eyes turned to the commander. She felt that, but it hadn't made her embarrassed, quite the opposite even - she enjoyed the attention of all those beautiful, sexy girls around her. She knew she looked good, especially like that, with her red hair stuck to her forehead and sweat covering her body, accentuating all details of her toned figure.

Her own eyes scanned the room when she wondered who to have sex with next. For the tiniest moment, she wasn't sure if the others would agree to continue, but those thoughts died quickly. After two rounds of a wonderful, luxurious orgy there was no option they're gonna stop now. There was no single face bearing any doubtful or embarrassed feelings around her - only faint smiles and curious eyes surrounded her.

Finally, one particular person and one specific item fell into her eyes, and some memories came back. And with them, old fantasies. Fantasies she could now live.

Swaying her hips Jane maneuvered herself from between human-asari gatherings she was a part of and walked toward her target. She collected white and black cloth lying nearby and passed it toward its owner.

"Wear it for me, please," she said.

Miranda Lawson looked at her quite puzzled, which together with her position - still lying upside-down on the couch - created quite a funny display that almost made Jane laugh. But right now, lust was stronger.

"Quite a question during an orgy, commander," she playfully responded. "I didn't imagine anyone would ever ask me such a favor in a situation like that." Her fingers traced her alabaster skin as if presenting what a wonderful body Shepard wanted her to hide.

"It's..." Surprising all who could see her, Jane blushed. "It's an old fantasy of mine. When I saw you for the first time, in this skin-tight suit, showing off your wonderful body... All I could think of was to push you against the wall, or the console, or the shuttle and grind on your ass, your boobs, your belly... And I still want to do it."

"Oh," Miranda sighed, part-surprisely and part-hornily. She turned around, got on her feet, and reached for the suit. Instead of collecting it though, she grabbed Shepard's arm and pulled, making the commander fall forward until their bodies collided with a quiet slap.

"If you want this," Miss Lawson whispered into the Spectre's ear, "you need to dress me yourself."

"What a wonderful idea!" Shepard exclaimed. Trembling and being observed by all other women, she kneeled before Miranda and held the bottom part of the costume open, so the perfect woman could slip her cute feet into it. Next, standing up, Jane slowly unbundled the suit along Miri's alabaster body, making more and more of it disappearing under the cloth - first her toned legs, next her round ass and her flat belly; finally, she covered her ideal tits as well.

Never bored with how sexy Miranda looked in her suit, Shepard took half a step back to admire her body... only to discover that she appeared greater than ever. With no underwear and her arousal still going, ex-Cerberus' protruding nipples created two wonderful tents over her breasts, and her dripping pussy's outline was clearly visible.

"Like what you see?" Lawson asked, observing Jane's amazed expression, temptingly touching her now-clothed body. Not waiting for the answer, she laid down on her belly on the same couch she and Jack had their fling before.

"Come on, Shepard," she said seductively, looking back at the commander and biting her lower lip. "You said you wanted to grind on my ass. It's right here, for you to take."

Despite her new-found shyness, Jane didn't need to hear it twice. In no time she was next to the couch, and the next second she already climbed onto it. She then straddled Miranda, and her dripping pussy hovered over two beautiful orbs of the ex-Cerberus' perfect ass.

"OOH!" As soon as she lowered herself and her nether lips touched Lawson's butt, she released a loud moan. Even the first contact was electrifying, and what about when she'll start grinding for real?

That was discovered pretty soon, when Shepard rolled her hips for the first time, grinding her pussy against the wonderful yet clothed flesh. But it was barely any obstruction - the suit was skin tight, and its texture felt amazing against the Spectre's heated cunt. First one, and the next another buttock received a long, luxurious grind, all the wetness allowing for unrestricted movement.

"AAH!" Shepard moaned, arching her back and resting her hands against Miranda's calves. "You have such a wonderful ass." She already closed her eyes to feel it even more strongly.

"Mhmmm!" Came Lawson's answer, a low, muffled purr.

Wait, muffled?

Jane opened her eyes and a wonderful view appeared before her eyes. Going from where her pussy touched Miranda's body, she first saw the cloth over her buttocks already glistening with wetness, and next to her slightly arched back. And further along the way, a mane of raven-black hair with a hand tangled in it.

"Jack!" The commander couldn't stop a surprised yell. When her eyes were closed, Subject Zero sneakily positioned herself on the edge of the couch and was now pushing Miranda's head into her pussy, as her other hand supported her on the floor.

"What? The b-bitch's m-mouth was free. B-besides, she owes me an orgasm." The biotic replied in an already clipped voice, with no doubt courtesy of capable tongue against her private parts.

"I-it's not p-polite to call s-someone 'a bitch', y'know? And i-it's not a competition." The commander answered similarly. It was so good to grind her red-hot pussy against Miranda's shapely buttocks! And the cloth covering it had made the whole ordeal even hotter! Her hips were now speeding up, sending more and more stimulation into her lust-filled brain.

"Fuck you, girl-scout!" As always, Jack was Jack. "She likes it like that, don't you, princess?" Despite her harsh tone, Shepard could swear that she stroked Miranda's hair in a gentle, almost lovely way. At the same time, Miri's hands kept Subject Zero's legs wide open, leaving her pussy defenseless against her licks and slurps.

"MHMMM!" Ex-Cerberus' verbal response was completely incomprehensible, but the fervent she ate the former convict's cunt was unequivocal - oh, she loved it like that!


For a few minutes other girls observed the hot action happening on one of the couches. Commander Shepard was someone they greatly respected as a soldier and a leader, and it was delightful to see her as a sexy, horny woman as well. Miranda Lawson maybe lacked some of that respect, but her curvaceous body was a sight to behold, no matter if naked or clothed. Seeing those two together was an alluring experience, and Jack's joining only added to that, especially given her original, tattooed appearance.

But why watch a hot lesbian action when you can participate in a hot lesbian action?

Liara and Samara stood up - the latter completely naked, the former with a pink bra dangling around her belly and the same color panties loosely fit over her butt and crotch - and side by side approached a box of toys Samantha showed everyone during her 'dare'.

With one of the strap-ons - the medium, human-looking one - fastened on EDI's mechanical body, two other toys rested inside. One of them was a small (for a dildo), blue and scaly dick reminiscing hypothetical asari male organ - this one Samara took for herself to wear; a blue strap made it look almost like a natural part of her body, creating a strong contrast with her massive tits. The other was a long, thick turian-looking cock and this one Liara recovered, but held it in her hands instead of wearing it.

Together the two asari went further, perfectly in sync as if they were communicating through a mind link - and who knows, maybe they were, or maybe they just wanted similar things. And this thing was either Kasumi or Tali, as the chair they rested at turned out to be the destination of the blue-skinned aliens' walk.

"Come with me, Kasumi," Samara seductively ordered Miss Goto.

"What, am I arrested?" the thief replied. "Shouldn't you read me my rights?"

"Oh, yes, you are arrested." Showing her playful side, Samara decided to follow the act. Changing her disposition, the justicar grabbed the Asian and pushed her toward the free couch. "You have the right to be silent, and the right to be fucked hard."

"In that case..." Kasumi didn't mind the rougher treatment. She even regretted that they had no handcuffs - that could be a wicked play! Pushed again, she kneeled by the couch and leaned onto the seating. "I think I rather prefer to scream."

Seeing a huge toy in Liara's hands, Tali reacted differently.

"No, not yet," she whispered. Two back-to-back orgasms made her dizzy, especially as one of them was triggered by overriding the standard limits of her NeuroStim Pro. "My body can't take any more pleasure right now..."

"It's not that, Tali. Don't worry, I don't want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me." Liara reassured her friend. She tried to be seductive but soon burst into blabbering. "I mean, I want to fuck you, but if you need more rest, I won't force you and wait, but till then, I want to be on receiving end, but if you don't want to, I can ask Ash, or Sam, or..."

"Easy, Liara!" Tali smiled under her helmet. "I'd love to fuck you."

Shadow Broker then passed the strap-on to the engineer, and she fastened it around her hips - strangely fast, given no previous experience - at the same time marveling at the size of the toy. Will it even fit into Liara's pussy? Won't it hurt her? She was a little worried, but curious as well!

"Where do you want to...?" The quarian meant to ask, but saw Liara already in the position... opposite Kasumi and Samara, bending over and leaning onto the same couch and pulling her panties aside to reveal her dripping center.

At lighting speed the admiral was behind her old asari friend, aiming the tip of the toy at her glistening opening. Opposite her, Samara also aligned her strap-on with her partner's eager cunt, the justicar and the criminal on the verge of shared erotic experience. The young yet experienced quarian and the Matriarch level asari looked at each other, the unspoken agreement quickly forming between them...

And together they pushed forward, burying their toys in their partner's insides.

"OOOH!" Liara and Kasumi moaned in unison, feeling their pussywalls being pushed apart to make room for hard toys going into them. "AAAH!" They did it again when the fake cocks went in the opposite direction.

Tali's fake dick was really big, but as it turned out, that wasn't an issue for Liara. Her blue pussy accepted the size right away, which made the quarian wonder if that was the first huge, turian dick she had. But before this suspicion took any solid form, she pushed it away, instead of focusing on their here-and-now fling.

Samara's toy was much shorter, but as Kasumi was a small woman who had no sex since Keiji passed away (not counting her very recent flings with Samantha and Tali of course), the size of the dildo was more than enough for her. The Asian also kept its kinky appearance in her mind, which was an additional turn-on, especially as the strap-on was worn by an actual sexy asari.

Eventually, Tali had set on screwing Liara with long, slow, luxurious slides, allowing the Shadow Broker to fully feel every inch, every fake vein, and every rigid part of the toy. At the same time, Samara fucked Kasumi with much shorter, more powerful slams, constantly changing the angle of her thrusts, making the thief's cute little butt shake every time the justicar's pelvis came into contact with it.

"You like it rough, do you, Goto?" The older asari suddenly said. Not waiting for the answer, she reached onto Kasumi's leotard and finishing what Tali started, completely tore it apart.

"YES!" The thief yelled in response, slightly raising the top of her body for Samara to throw the now useless cloth away. The cool breeze of AC waved through her entirely naked body for the first time that night.

"I've known you do," Samara replied. Reaching under Kasumi's body, she squeezed her small boobs together, making the thief whimper in pleasure. "I observed you with Tali and saw how you twitched when she did this." Then, her blue fingers took Miss Goto's nipples and twisted them.

"HMPF!" Another whimper escaped the Asian's mouth when her heated cunt and vulnerable nipples were stimulated at the same time. But it was the asari's words that spurred her the most. "You... observed me... with Tali?" Me, a simple human thief? This heavenly creature observed... me? While being with such divine beauties like Shep, Ash, and Liara?

"Oh yes," Samara admitted. "I've wanted to have sex with you since I caught you during your 'dare'. When I danced for you, I barely stopped myself."

Tali melted, hearing those surprisingly sweet confessions. Once again, the illicit party proved to be much more than a simple, mindless orgy. Instead, it was a place when crewmates, comrades, and friends could finally fully show how much they meant to each other.

She however had more important matters at hand.

"Do you want me...," she asked Liara, not stopping fucking her with the entire length of the fake dick, "...to make it rougher?" Seeing how hard Samara was giving it to Kasumi, the engineer wondered if her friend wanted the same thing.

"No... no..." Liara moaned. "I want it like that... nice and slow. It's wonderful. You're wonderful."

"And do you want me to undress you completely" Tali still wasn't so sure of herself while having sex. She was more dominant with Kasumi before, but Liara was a different case. With her, she wanted to be gentle.

"Not necessary." The maiden looked back at the quarian and smiled. "I like some clothes on me when I have sex. I think that's cute. Don't you?"

Once again Tali looked closely at her friend. The pink underwear she still had on her in fact looked pretty and was doing a great job of accentuating the azure color of her smooth skin.

"Yes, it is cute." She had to admit, but next allowed herself for a joke. "But I want to see your naked blue ass later anyway."

"That's a deal then! But now... please... make love to me."


Samantha clung to EDI's body maybe a little longer than she needed to recuperate, but the cold metal of the mech's 'flesh' felt amazing against her own blazing and sweaty skin. Besides, she wasn't sure if her legs would support her weight yet.

"That... that was amazing!" she said softly, more to herself than to EDI. Traynor wasn't a stranger to sexbots - being generally a tech-loving gal, she had to try them at least once. But sex with EDI was completely different than her previous encounters with synthetics. She wasn't just a machine - she was an AI, a living being! A being who could be genuinely seductive, horny, and lustful - even if her definitions of those words were a little different than organics' - and it didn't come from her programming, but her sentient decisions.

The communication specialist would maybe consider having sex with the AI again, but EDI already told her she wanted to explore - and what exploration would it be if done with the same person over and over again? Besides, there were so many beautiful, sexy girls around them and Sam herself wanted to be with every one of them. Not that she hadn't fooled around with beautiful, sexy girls before - but none as attractive as the Shepard's crew.

"You can put me down now," she said gently, looking into EDI's eyes with a warm smile on her lips. The AI responded with the same expression, after which she lifted Sam a little to retract a fake dick from her pussy - the quiet pop and a soft moan accompanied this little act. Then, she put her on the floor, but Traynor's legs proved to be still too weak for that and she fell backward... right into someone's embrace.

"I'll take her from here," Samantha heard someone's lust-filled voice. Not turning around, the specialist focused on how the woman's body felt against her own. Her boobs were rather big, her arms muscular, and her height considerable. It could be one person only.

"Ash...," Sam half-whispered, half-moaned.

"The one and only," came an answer. Except for the lust, there was a lot of self-confidence in the soldier's voice. But bringing an asari to orgasm with her first vaginal oral - without a mental connection, mind you! - can do it to the most inexperienced ones.

"Did you stop messing around with mere bisexuals and come to try yourself against a real lesbian?" Samantha regained her cool and just had to tease Williams. After all, the Spectre thought of herself as straight as an arrow, but tonight discovered that she likes girls as well. It took her long enough for sure!

"I've just wanted to have sex with a cute girl." Ashley accepted the challenge. "But if you put it like that, let me show you what I've learned..."

Reaching out, the soldier touched Traynor's chin and gently tilted her head right... up until she could lean it and tip the specialist's lips with her own. There was no asking for permission to enter in this touch, no desire to penetrate her partner's mouth. There was a need though, a need to fully experience her lips.

So several times Ashley just brushed her lips against Samantha's, grazing them so many times as if she tried to feel every millimeter of Traynor's lips against every millimeter of hers. Again and again, two sets of soft, moist flesh met, welcoming each other like old friends.

But as gentle as they were, they didn't plan to stop there. After all, that way they could only experience the outer parts of their partner's lips - and they wanted it all! So after a small eternity for them - what only takes a minute or two for an outside world - Sam opened her mouth slightly, inviting Ashley to explore further.

And the soldier did just that. Parting her lips, she captured Traynor's lower lip between her own pair, feeling the specialist doing the same against her upper one. Proceeding with minimal force, they could move against each other easily, and soon two sets of lips slid together left and right as if they wanted to mix their lipsticks together. And then they swiped sides and this time it was Samantha embracing Ashley's lower lip while the soldier tended to her upper.

Eventually though Traynor felt the soldier's tongue against her lips, probing so lightly, as if it was too shy to even ask for permission to enter. But she allowed it and retracted her own tongue, to let Ashley's fit into her mouth. Williams' pink muscle moved forward slowly and began exploring, sliding against the specialist's teeth, the insides of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth...

And then it was gone, back into her owner's mouth. Ashley hadn't moved anymore, just breathed loudly, with her wide open lips against Samantha's own. It was like she was waiting for a revisit, and Traynor couldn't pass up such an opportunity.

So this time the specialist's tongue took over their lips lock, delving into the uncharted territory to make itself familiar with the new surroundings. Probing all around the inside of the soldier's mouth, it explored her jaw, her cheeks, her palate... until it touched Ashley's own tongue. And sparks began to fly.

Like a carpet, William's tongue unfolded, inviting Samantha to touch it more firmly. And the specialist wasn't shy to do that - they flirted enough time to finally dance. And the dance they did, as they moved in perfect sync, their tongues embracing, pulling, and pushing each other until they were in the space between their owners.