No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it still wasn't all Samantha wanted to do to Ashley's body (and vice versa!), so she went even lower. The soldier then really trembled, knowing that her pussy was next... but Traynor omitted it! She knew that if she tasted the sweet nectar of William's cunt, she won't be able to stop - and she really wanted to explore the soldier's legs as well!

From the muscular thighs to the toned calves, Sam made sure to lick every centimeter of Ashley's legs, once again enjoying the hard, toned muscles hidden under her soft skin. Slowly but inevitably, she got to Williams' feet and tended to them as well, sucking on every toe separately and swirling her tongue between them. The Spectre couldn't answer with the same because of the differences in their heights, so she just took the specialist's cute feet into her hands and massaged them, her fingers working as good as her tongue would.

Finally, Sam kneeled beside Ashley and looked at her affectionately, admiring her body, now glistening with her partner's saliva. She was in a very similar state, and received the same affectionate attention, which melted her heart - such a look from the Shepard's crew member was something she dreamed of for months!

But Samantha wasn't done with her soldier friend yet. Now, when her body hadn't been touching Ashley's, she became aware of her humming pussy begging for attention. She could get back to 69 positions they effectively were in before, but she saw that Jane and Liara already introduced the soldier to vaginal oral. So it fell on her to make her acquainted with a completely different type of lesbian sex.


Jack might've helped Miranda reach another orgasm, but it didn't mean that she was gonna get easy on her.

"Wakey, wakey, princess, you have a pussy to lick," she said, returning to her former position on the ex-Cerberus's face, this time facing the commander.

Shepard only laughed at her subordinate's words. There was an obvious, consensual power play between the two, and who was she to get between them? Especially as she just now realized that her new position on Miranda's belly is very much sufficient for further grinding fun. She just needed to ground herself and hump on the perfect woman's belly.

"Ahh!" She moaned, feeling a previously unexplored part of ex-Cerberus body slide against her red-hot cunt. As for the rest of her body, it was just as perfect - a little softer than her ass or tits, but nevertheless felt great under the commander's dripping pussy.

"Ohh!" Jack moaned as well - a clear sign Miranda recovered from her peak and returned to licking her frenemy's wet folds. But it seemed that the convict-turned-teacher wanted even more.

"EDI!" she called. "Come here and put this agile tongue of yours to work!"

This time the mech moved painfully slow - what a teasing AI she became! - swaying her wide hips. It made a toy strapped around her pelvis shaking from left to right, creating a mesmerizing, lust-inspiring display. It took her only several seconds to approach Subject Zero, but it felt like hours for the horny woman.

"Where do you want 'this agile tongue of mine', Jack?" she asked innocently.

"Her ass! Put it on her ass!" This time Jane was the first to speak, or rather yell - there was too much sexual energy in the air for her to keep her cool. Yet the former convict only smiled at that and reached behind, parting her buttcheeks.

"Not on. In!" she instructed.

This time EDI didn't tease her, but instead kneeled by the couch immediately, right behind the biotic's widely parted ass, her anus on the perfect display.

Her anus EDI soon pushed her tongue against, flicking it around, wetting the muscle and preparing it for intrusion. At the same time, Miranda didn't cease her own oral assault, lapping at the former convict's drenched lips.

Seeing the hot action happening before her eyes, Shepard moaned, her tribbing movement giving her as much pleasure as seeing her most beloved friends giving each other the time of their lives. She looked around and bathed in the view of her companions.

Ashley, who considered herself straight as an arrow, now having sex with Samantha, a proud lesbian. Tali and Liara, moving their sisterly relationship to an even higher level. Miranda and Jack, turning their dislike into hot, lustful passion. Samara and Kasumi, building amazing, salacious encounters on their differences. And EDI, an AI fully accepted among the organic crew.

An AI who now pushed her tongue into the depth of Jack's ass. The convict moaned hard, feeling how her backdoor muscles yielded before the stiff synthetic appendix sank beyond them, exploring yet another kind of sex. At the same time, Miranda didn't cease her own ministrations, swirling her tongue inside Subject Zero's sweet pussy as if she wanted to clean it from all of her salty nectar.

Jack's own movement now became erratic, when she felt both her cunt and ass penetrated and licked by two agile tongues, two of her holes now under a pleasurable oral assault. Only her mouth was free, and more and more moans escaped that way.

But it wasn't that way for long, as very soon Subject Zero felt herself pulled by Shepard into a heated kiss. Two sets of lips mashed together and their owner's tongues darted forward until they met in a slick embrace. Immediately the commander gained an upper hand (or maybe an upper tongue?) and the battle moved to Jack's mouth, while at the same time, both women's hands joined the fun taking care of each other's boobs.

One tongue in her pussy, one in her ass, and now one in her mouth - Jack felt completely full of tongues, which licked, lapped, and slashed in all her holes. Compared to this, Miranda's previous ministrations and riding her face felt like gentle foreplay. This was oral sex at its finest! This was an oral sex which set her on the highway to orgasm!

Shepard also felt her peak incoming. Her trip all over ex-Cerberus' body was the stuff of fantasy which became reality! But in her fantasy, Jane only humped against Miranda's ideal, clothed body. There was no Jack on Miss Lawson's face, no EDI licking them - but they were now! And the rest of the female crew was nearby! It was better than she ever imagined!

Under all that physical, mental, and emotional pleasure the commander's humps quickened. Her dripping, burning pussy ground against Miranda's hot, soft belly at lightning speed, the slick, wet material of her suit not impacting the movement at all. Kissing Jack became harder and harder, but she kept doing it, she wanted her to cum as well, she wanted them to cum together...

And after a while, it happened. At almost the same time the ultimate pleasure erupted in both Jane's and Jack's pussies and next spilled over their entire bodies, from their abdomens to the tip of their toes and fingers. With their lips connected in the kiss, they didn't make a sound, but their bodies jerked under the force of their respective orgasms, coincidently stimulating their pussies even more against their lovers' bodies.

Finally though they both turned into whimpering jellies and unable to sit straight, collapsed on the back of the couch.


The couch Jane, Miranda, Jack, and EDI had a foursome on could shake a little under all the riding taking place on it. But it was nothing compared to the other one.

The force Samara fucked Kasumi with was unheard of. The justicar, one of the strongest individuals in the crew, was giving everything to her thrusts, making the toy - because of the color and texture resembling a hypothetical asari's dick - move inside the thief's pussy like a piston. Luckily, the strap-on was moderate in size, which allowed for hard sex without a risk of harming anybody.

But Miss Goto didn't mind the rough treatment - quite the contrary, she loved it! The cushion her head was pushed against muffled her moans, but they were undoubtedly there, louder every time the justicar's blue hand hit Kasumi's cute little butt. And those hits were frequent, marking the Asian's ass with the red shape of the older asari's palm, each smack resonating in the thief's pussy and making it even more drenched.

Opposite, against the same couch, Tali screwed Liara with much slower, less powerful movements, just like the younger asari wanted. Shadow Broker's eyes were now closed, when she concentrated on the pleasure brought her by the large, turian-looking toy her friend wore. When they started, she had a brief moment of doubt if it would fit, but it did and it was wonderful.

Closed eyes allowed Liara to also clearly feel the quarian's hands exploring her body, her now almost naked curves appearing more defined than in her armor or lab coat. Her cute pink lingerie still dangled on her body, accentuating the beautiful blue color of her skin.

Soon however those hands moved from her skin onto her underwear, grabbed it, and used as a hold to fuck her at different angles, pushing the toy against previously unstimulated nerves, but doing it at the same slow, luxurious pace.

"Oh, Tali, ohh!" Liara moaned, feeling the pleasure increasing. "Make love to me, ahh! Like that, just like that!"

And so the two instances of sex continued against one couch. On one side, rough, fast, and hard fuck between the criminal and the vigilante. On the other, slow, lovely, luxurious lovemaking between two old friends.

But they were about to collide.

Liara's hand clawed on the cushions, trying to find purchase, something to hold onto when Tali's huge toy slid in and out of her heated, dripping cunt. But each time she thought she found one, it slipped her grasp.

"Kasumi...," she finally called for the thief, extending her arms toward her.

It was a little more than a whisper only. But even through her own moans and cries, and through the loud sounds of Samara's pelvis slapping against her butt, Miss Goto heard this call. She reached as well, but they were too far apart...

Until they weren't.

Samara also heard this call, and seeing two girls reaching toward each other triggered her caring side - which didn't mean she ever planned to slow down. But a change of position - why not? Reaching under the Asian's body she suddenly lifted her a little and scooted forward until the thief landed flat on her belly. Yet the justicar was right behind her, not letting the toy slip out. And immediately resumed her thrusts.

"AARGH, FUCK!" Kasumi yelled. Samara was now dicking her from above, giving her the toy in a prone bone position. The fake dick felt much bigger now, filling her pussy completely. "'MARA! LIARA!" Once again she reached toward Liara, and the young asari reached toward her.

Their fingers intertwined...

And something unexpected happened. Maybe it was sexual energy in the air. Maybe it was a large toy in her pussy. Maybe it was the fact that the latter was worn by one of her oldest friends.

But when Liara reached with her hands, she subconsciously reached with her mind as well. And that mind found Kasumi's. And latched onto it, right when their fingers intertwined.

"FUUUCK!" The loudest scream escaped two mouths at once. It was the pleasure they never imagined before. With how hard their minds melted, they both felt what the other felt...

They both felt two dicks in their pussies! One large, going luxuriously slow, and the other small, going hard and fast. Only because they weren't in sync with each other it hadn't ended with an immediate orgasm.

But it was easy to correct.

Tali suddenly felt something probing her mind. Raising her head she looked at Samara and discovered her eyes laser-locked on her visor, asking for permission. She nodded and allowed the justicar into her head.

"FUUUUUCK!" This scream was even louder than the last one. When the quarian and the justicar's minds melted, they started screwing their respective partners in an ideally aligned rhythm. The turian and the asari-looking dicks - so different, yet so perfectly in sync - were now cooperating, powered by the force of two sets of hips, rocketing Liara and Kasumi right to the peak.

The peak they reached at the same time the orgasm hit Jane and Jack. Like for the Spectre and Subject Zero couple, for the Shadow Broker and Master Thief, it was also almost a silent one, their throats sore from their previous screams and thus unable to produce too loud noises. But the pleasure was there, wracking their bodies, reaching every nerve, and ending in their connected minds with a blinding, deafening explosion of pleasure.


Samantha smiled hornily at the thought of what she was planning for her and Ashley to do. Moving away from the little, she parted her legs wide, presenting her clean shaved pussy. Next, she wiggled her finger and patted the floor, inviting Ashley to come over.

And the soldier stood up to her knees quickly but then looked at Traynor a little puzzled. The specialist smiled, seeing how innocent she still was, and that it was her second time today when she was about to teach someone the art of love.

She wiggled her finger once again, making Ash crawl close to her, right between her widely open legs. Pushing the soldier a little, she made her sit down, and next silently parted her legs as well, opening her like a flower. Williams' pussy then came into view, crowned with a cluster of raven-black hair and drooling so extensively that Sam was sure she could smell her juices from afar.

But she was too horny to stare, smell or even touch it. Instead, she moved closer to Ash, crossing their legs together and aligning their pussies. The soldier now figured out what she had in mind and she answered by also sliding toward Sam, their wet, red-hot cunts closer and closer to each other...

Until they met and a spark of electricity jumped between two pairs of drenched, swollen nether lips, both sets begging for attention denied to them for so long.

In the beginning, it was Samantha who moved first, sliding her pussy top and down against Ashley's. Their wetness allowed for unrestricted movements, and even William's pubic hairs couldn't get in the way. Supporting herself on both arms pushed back, Traynor jerked her own hips, grinding her own pussy against the soldier's cunt with loud wet sounds and even louder pants.

But Ashley wasn't the one to let her partner do all the work. Waiting a little to observe and learn, very soon she also moved her own hips, adding additional energy to their tribbing. She moaned as well, even louder, when for the first time she felt the amazing pleasure of two pussies grinding together, their nether lips smacking as if they were kissing.

When they started, Ash and Sam's pussies touched only slightly to not overstimulate them, but in time they pushed harder against each other, feeling every one of their movements twice as strong. A little more time passed and they reached an almost perfect sync, cooperating with each other to bring pleasure to their respective partners while feeling the other to do the same.

Samantha was of course more experienced among the two. Having lesbian sex regularly since she lost her virginity, she had tribbed with many women of all shapes, colors, and species, becoming very skillful in that (and other) way of lovemaking. But Ashley had a neophyte's enthusiasm on her side, and her muscles were more toned as well. Together, they utilize their unique strengths in a common goal of pleasuring each other to the end.

Under all the pleasure, Ashley closed her eyes but suddenly she felt two fingers pushing against her lips. She opened her eyes and discovered they were Samantha's; she granted them entrance and began to suck them immediately. Seeing how the specialist's lips were parted as well, she mimicked her action and soon felt the tongue swirling around her fingers. Their lower lips continued to trib when their upper ones sucked each other fingers like a lollipop or, maybe even more fitting, a penis.

Soon droplets of sweat started to appear on Samantha's body, while Ashley still hadn't shown any signs of weakness. But the communication specialist didn't yield, just breathed hard (it was so sexy!), and upped her game, grinding her pussy against the soldier with renewed vigor. Then, she gathered all the strength she had and pushed hard against Williams, the force their pussies collided with almost making them cum.

As a result of Sam's sudden advance, Ashley fell back and their position shifted. The Spectre was now lying on her back, with Samantha seated on her pussy, but facing away - the soldier didn't even see when she turned around! Next, Traynor took Williams' leg and straightened it up, gaining even better access to her red-hot, drenched cunt.

And then she went to town on her. Her hips moved at lightning speed, and she ground her pussy against Ashley's harder and faster than she ever ground anyone, so fast that it wouldn't be any surprise if she set them on fire. Her body glistened from mixed saliva and sweat, while her wiggling butt provided an additional visual stimulation for her partner.

And those two stimuli together proved to be enough. Suddenly Sam felt Ash's tight grip on her hips, helping with her movement, both pulling her onto her pussy and jerking her back and forth on it. Not even ten seconds passed and Ashley was already screaming wordlessly with her eyes wide open, as if she couldn't comprehend that pussy against pussy action could bring her more pleasure than a dick inside her.

But then the Spectre surprised Sam once again. The communication specialist thought that her partner would need a little rest before going further, but almost immediately her hands pushed her onto the floor and flipped her around. Another moment passed, and Ashley was already on top of her, pushing her legs open for herself to assume the scissor position between them.

It was now the soldier's turn to rock her partner's world. With her toned muscles, she put her hips to move, in turn sliding her nether lips against Samantha's. Pushing strongly, it felt like she wanted to melt their cunts together, but as it was impossible, she instead just grinded hard, when her hand darted forward and closed around Traynor's neck.

It was now Samantha's turn to scream. The situation alone was hot and hell - Ashley was not only towering over her, she was bigger and stronger than her and her hand could easily snap her neck, which triggered Traynor's submissive side. But adding the fact that their pussies were grinding against each other, the specialist had no other 'choice' than to cum hard. Her eyes went inside her head then and her senses muffled, so she almost didn't hear all the other orgasms happening all around her.


Once again the women of the Normandy crew found themselves reaching peaks of pleasure from their respective partner's (or partners') ministrations. As previously, their orgasms were strong and left them more or less limpy jellies. At least for some time.

"I... I think I need some water," Shepard was the first to talk, and the other women either nodded or murmured different variations of "yes" and "me too".

As soon as Glyph delivered some bottles to the table (the mess Ashley made around it was already cleaned up), they gathered around and each (except for EDI) grabbed a flask of a cold liquid. For a moment all that was heard in the room was gulping and slurping (the latter mostly because of Tali's emergency induction port).

Until Samara broke the silence. "I believe I found the way to allow Tali to fully join the rest of us," she said.