No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The open-mouthed kiss between till-today-straight Ashley and ever-lesbian Samantha was now in full swing. The soldier and the specialist's hands rested calmly on Sam's waist, both women too focused on their hot make-out session to move them in any way. Their position was however kind of awkward, with Traynor's staying on her toes with her back pushed against Williams, her head turned to the right to make the snogging possible.

So slowly, with her tongue still slashing against the soldier's, the communication specialist began to turn her body to face her current lover. Not even for a moment their kiss stopped or slowed down, courtesy of Samantha's sexual experience and both's resolve to continue.

Eventually though they could finally face each other, and thanks to a more comfortable position deepened the kiss even further. The specialist threw her hands around Ashley's neck as if she wanted to hug her, while the Spectre's hands held a firmer grip on Samantha's hips to ease some of the weight off of her toes.

But it was their kiss, not their bodies, that was still the most important thing for them. Their slashing tongues began producing wet, slurping sounds, and the excessive usage made them drool, turning their makeout into a sloppy one. Their mixed saliva wetted their chins and droplets of it fell down onto their boobs.

For a small eternity they sloppily kissed, their bodies so heated up it seemed like all spit should immediately dry out the moment it touched their flesh. But instead, it stayed there, making their faces and top of their tits glisten in the light.


Jane kept grinding her heated cunt against Miranda's amazing, voluptuous ass, moaning when her brain was bombarded with pleasure, a new wave brought with every strong hump of her hips.

At the same time, she closely watched Jack's reactions. The former convict moaned constantly and her spine arched back, pushing her bust forward and her pussy further into the perfect woman's greedy mouth. Her hand wasn't tangled in ex-Cerberus hair anymore, instead, it joined the other as an additional support, preventing her from falling from the couch. The view was amazing and Shepard regretted that the biotic was too far to share some lustful kisses or suck on her tattooed boobs or pierced nipples.

But as marvelous it was to grind her red-hot pussy against the firm but oh yes! so soft flesh of Miranda's wondrously big and perfectly round ass - every wet hump bringing the redhead closer to heaven - continuing that threatened her to orgasm before she could have a chance to explore the rest of Miss Lawson's ideal body.

"Turn over," the Spectre managed to ask, hoping Jack wouldn't mind a quick pause. But her hips didn't cease moving - humping ex-Cerberus's ass was just too fucking good. "I want your tits now."

A movement from Miranda finally allowed Jane to stop, but only to be pulled by Subject Zero into a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss. The soldier and the convict's tongues slashed in a heated make-up session, swapping saliva between the two partners.

"I'm waiting..." Miss Lawson said after assuming the new position on her back. "For both of you."

Neither Jane nor Jack were the type to make a lady wait. Shepard straddled Miranda again, this time her glorious tits, while Subject Zero hovered over her face, her back toward the commander. But before she could lower herself, the ex-Cerberus grabbed her tattooed tights and pulled her strongly down.

"AAH!" The action surprised Jack a little, and the biotic released a horny moan the second Miranda's tongue touched her folds. The shock however was short-lived.

"You love eating my pussy, don't you, bitch?" Subject Zero asked, looking down at Miranda's face resting between her widely open legs. Reaching with two fingers, she parted her nether lips. "Lick me then, lick me good. OOOH!" She ordered and moaned when her frenemy lapped at her pink insides.

In the meantime Shepard once again began grinding on Miss Lawson's amazing body. Her tits were as soft and firm as her ass, and humping them gave Shepard the same huge amount of pleasure. Moaning loud, the commander moved her hips at an ever-increasing tempo, every several seconds changing the tit she slid her pussy again and whimpering every time Miri's erect nipples brushed against her clit. A layer of clothing between them gave their sex the extra bit of spice, without impacting a heavenly feeling from the grinding.

Soon Jack also joined with her own movement. Miranda's tongue lapped and swirled on and in her pussy, but the convict was greedy for even more pleasure. That's why she began riding on the perfect woman's face, feeling not only her tongue but also her chin and nose brushing against her vulnerable flesh. Miss Lawson however didn't yield, still licking, still slurping, still flicking her pink muscle...

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Jack swore under the pleasure, every time louder and louder. Her last, deafening moan was helped by Shepard, who reached around onto her boobs and squeezed hard, at the same time peppering her back with sweet kisses.

Together, the soldier and the biotic rode the perfect woman's tits and face respectively, practically using her body for their own pleasure. Once again Miranda decided that even if she'd been running from her father's control over her for her entire life, giving it to her crewmates was something completely different. It was a hot, illicit experience, and she moaned from the sheer erotism of the situation.

For Shepard it was too little though. Realizing that her raven-haired, ivory-skinned friend has no one to take care of for her own pleasure, she scanned the room for someone to help...

"EDI!" she called. "Come here and give Miranda a good time! Take care of her pussy!"

The AI didn't need to hear it twice - she was as always eager to participate. In three long steps, she was already by the couch where the illicit threesome had been taking place.

"Commander, please remove yourself from Officer Lawson's boobs for me to take her suit off," EDI asked, making Jack giggle at her innocence.

"Just tear yourself a hole!" Subject Zero cut in before another lick made shut her mouth and her eyes alike.

Miranda didn't have to wait too long to see if EDI followed Jack's suggestion. In a moment she heard the fabric being torn apart, and the cool breeze brushed her pussy. Not even another second passed and she already felt a tongue on her nether lips - a tongue which had to belong to a mech, even if its texture was indistinguishable from organic.

"Oh!" the perfect woman whimpered against Jack's pussy when two capable fingers joined the tongue in exploration of her own cunt. Soon they moved with a greater purpose when EDI's tongue focused on Miranda's clit while her fingers steadily moved in and out of her pussy, kept wide open by the mech's other hand.

"Aah! Aah! AAH!" Three (or rather five, but let's focus on those here for now) women moaned in unison. Jane, who humped her pussy against Miri's huge, ideal tits, sometimes accidentally yet pleasurably brushing her clit against the ex-Cerberus' rock-hard nipples, the skin-tight suit making practically no barrier between their bodies. Jack, who was sitting and grinding on her frenemy's face, feeling Lawson's tongue swirling deep inside her dripping cunt, one night enough to turn their mutual dislike into lustful passion. Finally, Miranda herself, completely at the mercy of EDI's relentless assault.

"Damn, EDI, oh damn!" The ex-Cerberus suddenly lifted Jack out of her face to moan without any restriction. "Keep going, EDI, damn, KEEP GOING!"

Sensing her friend on the verge of an orgasm, Jane slid off her tits onto her belly and took the former into her hands; she kneaded and squeezed those wonderful orbs, not forgetting about stimulating the nipples every chance she had. Jack also left her position over the ex-Cerberus' face, instead of kneeling by the couch and mashing her lips against Miss Lawson's in erratic yet lustful lips-lock, feeling her own juices on her frenemy's tongue.

The whole situation turned upside down now - Miranda's body, which not so long ago was the source of pleasure for the convict and the soldier, was currently tended by them. And that proved to be the stimulation the perfect woman needed.

"OOOH FUCK!" A single swear escaped her lips, a second later retaken by Jack. It muffled the consecutive scream, but couldn't stop the ex-Cerberus' massive orgasm.

"Don't stop, EDI!" Jane yelled, feeling the perfect body trashing and arching under her. "Give her more!" The AI followed, and Miranda's powerful orgasm heightened even further. Soon it also turned into a squirting one, when a gush of wetness exploded from Miss Lawson's pussy, making a mess on the couch and the mech's body.


On the other couch things were interesting as well, when two pairs had sex against it, both mirroring each other's doggy positions. The furniture moved from one side to another, not able to withstand so much sex taking place on and against it.

One of those couples was Tali and Liara. The quarian wore a huge, turian-looking dildo and had been dicking the asari in long, deep, luxurious thrusts, and the blue-skinned alien whimpered softly every time the tip slammed against her cervix. Completely buried in her red-hot cunt, the fake cock stimulated all the right places inside her.

"Oh, Tali!" Liara moaned softly. "I can't believe it! You're one of my oldest friends! Almost a sister! And now we're having sex!"

"Hot, isn't it?" the quarian replied. Screwing Liara suddenly felt very illicit, and yet very romantic as well. "That leaves only one question: why didn't we do it sooner?"

"I think... ooh!" The asari's couldn't keep her speech intact. Sex with Tali felt too fucking good! And that toy? So long and thick! "I think we were... too young... ooh... and too shy... for that."

Tali didn't cease her movement. Why should she? It was her friend who was impacted by a huge toy moving in and out of her pussy, she just wore it. But it was so fun and sexy to hear Liara trying to speak coherently!

"But look... at us... now. Ooh, don't stop!" The asari continued her sweet talk, but it became harder and harder with every second. She was in such great pleasure! "I'm the Shadow Broker... and you're the admiral... of the Migrant Fleet. Ah, so good! What we do... to our people... to the galaxy... really makes a difference."

Tali giggled, hearing Liara's serious line of thoughts spoken out of the blue. Angling her hips, she pushed the toy forward, kicking the air from her friend's lungs and silencing her in the process. She loved hearing her talk, but now she preferred to hear her moan.

And there were more moans nearby than only T'Soni's. Because on the other side of the couch were Samara and Kasumi. Using all her toned muscles, the justicar had been screwing Miss Goto in quick, powerful thrusts, her dominant physique making the thief look small and vulnerable against her. But with the modest size of the blue, scaly strap-on the asari wore she knew she could get loose without hurting her partner.

"Fuck, 'Mara!" Kasumi almost yelled. "I can't believe we're having sex! I'm a thief, a criminal! And you're a vigilante, a law enforcer!"

"Hot, isn't it?" the asari replied. She was aware of the contrast between the two of them. But it felt so lewd to fuck someone she should rather arrest. "But I know you've wanted it from the very beginning. Your answers, you dare..."

"Look who's talking!" Kasumi promptly retorted. "You were eager as well... innuendos, groping, dancing..."

"I'm not denying it," the asari said. "I wanted to fuck you. I wanted to fuck you like a little thief-slut you are. And fuck you hard, like you like to be fucked." To underline her words, she spanked Miss Goto's ass, leaving a red mark on it.

"YES!" Kasumi's submissive side roared in response. Samara smacked her harder than Tali, but she loved it the same! "Fuck me, punish your little thief-slut for her crimes!"

"Oh, I will punish you." Grabbing and pulling Miss Goto's hair, the justicar made her look back and their eyes met for a moment. But it was enough for Samara to see the trust hidden deep in Kasumi's lustful glance.

So the next second she pushed the thief face-down against the couch's seating and went to town on her. Her hips were now almost a blur, her pelvis slapped loud against the thief's cute little butt, and her boobs jumped around her chest.

"Damn, they're huge!" Tali said, observing the justicar's upper body. "I'm so envious you could touch those massive tits!"

Liara smiled and her fingers involuntarily curled and uncurled, reminiscing of squeezing and kneading the older asari's boobs.

"That was your dare, remember?" she replied. "You wanted to see this when you masturbated in front of us all."

It was now Tali's turn to smile, and her pussy hummed. That was such a great view and such a strong orgasm!

"But I love your body too," the quarian confessed, staring at her friend's form while luxuriously screwing her. "This blue color is fantastic! And those curves, so soft and defined!" She continued while her hands explored. "You didn't have those when we first met."

Liara giggled hearing it, a big toy in her pussy and sweet talk in her ears combined into a unique experience. With all pants, moans, and slaps all around her, she still felt like in her and Tali's own private bubble.

"Those are only stereotypes that we asari develop for our entire life," she explained. "I had those curves back then... but my clothes hadn't been showing them."

"You're definitively showing them now when you're naked! Well, almost naked," Tali said when her hands touched Liara's pink underwear. "And I prefer you that way. From now on, you should only wear that much - or less - when you're with me. You're so sexy!"

"Ooh!" The asari moaned in response and answered with her own praises. "You're so sexy too! I don't need to see your face, or your body naked. Your suit is so pretty and shows your figure perfectly! Oh, how I envy those hips of yours!"

Hearing that, an idea suddenly appeared in Samara's mind... but it was an idea for later. Right now she had the cute, short, and slim Asian girl to fuck... a girl who moaned louder and louder when her pussy had been repeatedly assaulted by a not-too-big, but a wonderfully hard blue toy, put into motion by the power of the justicar's combat-toned body.

"Oh yes, damn, so good, so fucking good," Kasumi managed to say, although her voice was muffled when her head was pushed against the cushion. "Fuck me, 'Mara, FUCK ME!"

And the asari had every intention to do so. Letting the thief's head go, she grabbed her waist and moved her own hips back and forth, plunging the strap-on into her partner's eager cunt - the cunt that was leaking juices on the couch, wetting the fabric. The same juices made Miss Goto's insides warm and slick, allowing the toy to move fast and unrestricted.

"Oh, I'm gonna do that." Despite the effort, Samara's voice was strong, and there was no sweat on her body. "Your pussy grips my fake dick so tight! Goddess, good you're so drenched, otherwise, I couldn't move!"

"And the next time it'd be even better!" Kaumi promised. "There's this toy... called Magic Cock or something... and I'm stealing one for each of us AARGH!"

The last word died in the thief's throat because right then Samara spanked her hard.

"Steal? Steal?!" the justicar asked harshly. "I thought I'd fucked the burglary out of you already. But I was clearly wrong. You need more punishment. And I'll deliver it!" Her every word was punctuated with another smack.

But Kasumi only smiled at that - the mix of pain and pleasure felt amazing, and she loved it!

"Please do," she answered.


Ashley and Samantha continued their lewd, open-mouthed kiss, their tongues dancing together for all others to see - that is if they weren't engaging in their own hot activities.

Suddenly Samantha stopped their kiss and moved away a little - as little as their tightly pressed bodies allowed - and stuck her tongue out. Ashley looked at her and smiled, understanding what her partner expected of her. She embraced the pink, now stiff muscle with her lips and began moving forward and background, sucking on the wet appendage as if she wanted to clean it of saliva.

After a minute or two, the girls switched, and it was now the Spectre's turn to stick her tongue out. The specialist stayed still though, and it fell on Ash to keep moving, pushing her own tongue in and out of Sam's welcoming mouth, almost as if she face-fucked her but without a need to ever stop for all eternity.

They had no such amount of time though, because the rest of their bodies began demanding attention as well. Still kissing, the two women descended on the floor; from standing to crunching to kneeling they finally laid on the floor with Sam's body on top of Ashley's.

She doesn't stay there for long though. Instead, still keeping their lips pressed and their tongue slashing, she turned her whole body 180 degrees so the two of them ended in the position known from the 21st century as a spider kiss.

And from there, she began exploring her partner's body, just as EDI explored her own not so long ago.

For the first time in a small eternity Ashley felt Samantha's lips and tongue leaving hers and moving down onto her chin. The specialist captured it with her own lips and began lightly sucking and licking it, adding even more of her saliva. Next, she tilted her head and allowed the soldier to do the same to her, enjoying a funny yet hot sensation.

It was only a quick stop though, and soon she ventured further down. Sticking her tongue out, she licked Ashley's neck, leaving a trace of spit on the path she went. Coming to William's decollete next, the specialist changed her tactics and peppered it with light kisses, their position allowing the Spectre to retaliate with her own kisses on Samantha's collarbone. At the same time though, they trembled with anticipation...

Because the next target of Traynor's exploration was Ash's boobs. Approaching them, the communication specialist stopped her ministrations for a moment, just marveling at the shape and size of Ashley's tits, considerably bigger than their own. It was only a split second though, as soon she lowered her head and licked and sucked on the soft yet firm flesh of her partner's bust. She began with the top of it and went down from there, finally tending to the nipples as well, switching both tits to give them both equal attention.

With her position though, her own tits hung just above Ashley's head. Two wonderful, dark-skinned, and dark-nippled orbs were an alluring sight from such a close distance, and the Spectre just needed to taste them. Holding onto the specialist's back, she pulled her down until she could reach her tits with her mouth and hungrily began slurping and licking on them with even greater ferocity than she was played with.

As pleasant as it was, there was still a good portion of Ashley's body Samantha wasn't familiar with, so letting the Spectre's tits go she went even further down. There, she stopped once again, admiring Williams' abs and tracing her defined muscle with the tip of her fingernails. Soon however they had been replaced with her tongue, and in time she covered all of William's belly with her saliva, at the same time feeling a salty taste of the soldier's sweat, courtesy of two previous rounds of amazing lesbian sex she was a part of.

When Sam was focused on Ashley's rock-hard abs, she also had to try extra hard to not giggle, because as she tended to the soldier's midriff, the soldier was doing the same to her. Traynor's tummy was soft and a little round, so different from Ash's own toned one - but she loved it! It reminded her of what she fought - for a regular people, who couldn't protect themselves alone, unlike the strong, muscular warriors like herself. Besides, the goosebumps that appeared on it and the gentle twitches of the specialist's body when her lover's tongue tickled her flesh were very fun results of such hot activities.