No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 07

Story Info
An epilogue.
1.2k words
4.2
1.3k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, the women of the Normandy woke up fully rested, not only physically, but mentally as well - as if the time spent fucking together healed their bodies, minds, and souls. Talking and joking, they dressed up and returned to the ship, meeting their male companions there. Few of them commented on how radiant the girls looked and they thanked them for that, but without any discussion about the reason for it.

But soon they all became serious, as a shore leave came to an end and they were in the war again - first, they attacked Cerberus in their headquarters, and next the whole Citadel fleet made a final assault on Reaper forces on Earth. During both those campaigns, the women of the Normandy drew strength from their friendship, fighting like lionesses and being crucial in reaching success.

The second win was obtained especially hard, as when the ground forces failed to reach Reapers' transporting beam, Shepard found herself alone on the ruined Citadel. After a battle with Marauder Shields, confrontation with the Illusive Man, Anderson's death, and conversation with Catalyst, she had to make a choice for the entire galaxy.

Approaching the blue control panel, she was desperate to take control over Reapers for just a minute needed for her plan. But when she touched it, the ancient machines' shared consciousness almost completely dominated her own. She was about to lose the battle of wills, but then she saw all her female friends in her mind and she felt the strength of their friendship, even enhanced by their recent experience. That - and only that - gave her the power to push back, take control of the enemies, and fly them into the Sun, where they were finally destroyed for good.

The galaxy was saved that day and all its inhabitants could return to their own lives, including the Normandy crew. But the experience like the one the women of the staff lived through together had to leave a permanent mark on them - and it did.


Jane had a great time during the orgy, reconnecting with her bisexual side. Yet, when the excitement passed, she remembered that she not only cheated on Garrus but even called him during foreplay with her friends. Ridden with guilt, she confessed to him, but in return heard only the apologies for choosing the boys over her that night. "I'm the only one to blame," he said. "Besides, it had to be kinda hot." "It was," Shepard replied seductively. "Let me tell you how much." Then, she kissed him and next, they had one of the best sex in their lives. Since then, the tale of this wild night had become a frequent part of their foreplay.

Ashley remained mostly straight... mostly. Despite most of her serious relationships being with men, she wasn't shy to have frequent flings with women of all species. At the party, she tasted asari, quarian, and human juices, and soon she added also turian, salarian, drell, and even krogan tastes to her ever-growing collection of feminine flavors. And as a woman's juices taste almost as good licked from a cock as drunk directly from the source, she wasn't shy from doing threesomes as well.

For Tali, the sex during the orgy was the first in her life, making her acquainted with all forms of lesbian lovemaking: from licking to fingering, to tribbing, and finally to strap-oning. But, she also wanted to experience a real-life cock. Inspired by the biotic bubble that kept her safe back then, she came up with a similar yet technological solution which she made available for free to all the quarians out there, and the Fleet, once sexually suppressed, became much more liberal after that. Thanks to that, one lucky quarian named Kenn was the first to have heterosexual sex with Tali, in the threesome with another girl named Lia.

In Liara, the party was an awakening of her asari sexual nature and she definitively wanted more of that. Soon, the most successful - and prettiest - female agents of the Shadow Broker began receiving invitations to private parties all over the galaxy. Each of such parties was hosted by mysterious, masked asari, and many of them turned into lesbian orgies. When the rumors broke out, the performance of female agents increased, as everyone wanted to check if those rumors were true, only providing Liara with more opportunities to host those parties.

During the orgy, Miranda and Jack discovered that they were greatly compatible when it comes to sex. So they continued meeting up for booty calls every opportunity they had, practically looking for excuses to fuck. In time though they realized that it wasn't only sex, that they were quite similar to each other, and that they simply enjoyed spending time together. Finally, they decided to risk and officialy get together, what turned out to be the greatest decision of their lives.

After the war, Samara returned to her justicar duties, but her time on the Normandy made her realize that it's better to share her struggle with a crew than always be alone. So she gathered a Ardat-Yakshi hunting squad, working really hard to turn its members not only into an effective combat force but into a bunch of friends as well. And it just happened that she knew a perfect team-building exercise for that: the Truth or Dare game.

The party strengthened Kasumi's conviction that Keiji was the man of her life - but it didn't mean that there wasn't a woman of her life somewhere there. It won't be easy for her to find one though, given that she realized that she has a special taste for law enforcers of all kinds, who aren't known to be fond of thieves. But if she'd fail to find herself a cute cop, or guard, or someone like that, it won't be for the lack of trying.

Samantha thought fondly of the whole orgy, but it was her flings with EDI she remembered the most though. Quickly she realized that her crush on the AI's developed into love, but she also knew that she was with Joker and didn't want to stand between them. But one day EDI visited her... with another platform, identical to the original. She explained that as an AI she isn't bound to the most common kind of love, and she can maintain two separate relationships - and that Jeff had already agreed on that. Samantha did too, and when someone asks her why she did so, she says: "EDI's perfect... Perfect for a nerd like me."


The year passed and the women of the Normandy met again in once Anderson's - now Shepard's - apartment on the Citadel. All of the original ten were there: Jane, Ashley, Tali, Liara, Miranda, Jack, Samara, Kasumi, Samantha, and EDI. They cleared their calendars, intending to spend a lot of quality time together.

But they weren't alone. They brought friends.

Karin Chakwas, Gabriela Daniels, and Kelly Chambers - this time they were able to attend and eager to see what they missed, even if they didn't know what that was.

Gianna Parasini and Shiala, who Shepard once again bumped into by pure chance, and after some light flirting asked to come. Chloe Michel was a little disappointed Garrus wouldn't be there, but still accepted the invitation.

Oriana Lawson - because Miranda had too much fun last time to not want her sister to experience a similar thing.

Emily Wong, Khalisah Bint Sinan al-Jilani, Diana Allers. Some would say it's risky to invite journalists, but they all agreed that what happens in Silversun stays in Silversun.

They all gonna experience for themselves that there's no party like the Citadel lesbian party.