No Patience for High Standards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can think of a few other reasons he wants you," Carmella replied knowingly, glancing down at the beautiful blonde's massive bust. Even as a straight woman, Carmella had to admit... boobs like that were undeniable.

"Just don't," Rachel said, looking away and shaking her head.

"Face it, Rachel. You're hot!" Carmella said with a laugh. Rachel was undeniably a 10 out of 10... no, that wasn't good enough. A 100 out of 10! She was that much of a goddess. "Imagine living in a house with a babe like you... I almost can't blame him!" She said this half-joking, but half-serious. Rachel was on another level of sexy... even though this was all so sudden and new to her, Carmella could squint her eyes and almost understand where Jason's desire was coming from just by being in Rachel's presence.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" Rachel said, unamused with this whole line of discussion.

"I mean... if you're gonna end up in a situation like this, it could be worse. For both of you," Carmella replied, remarking on the uncommon attractiveness of both the mother and son in this scenario. Jason... sure he was young enough to be her son, but he was very cute. And very well-built. You'd have to be blind not to notice. No doubt Rachel had...

"Oh, okay," Rachel began, angry, poised to be shot out of a cannon. "Am I supposed to be totally cool with the fact that my own son wants to fuck my brains out? That he wants to use my tits as target practice? That he... what was it... oh, that he wants to feast on my juicy cake? Or clap my cheeks? Or that he is confident that he could make me gush like a geyser! Should I be cool with the fact that he joked about taking me over his knee and spanking my ass until I called him Daddy? Or that he wants to coat my face with so much of his... stuff... that I can't open my eyelids?"

"Did he really say all that?" Carmella inquired, unable to imagine the ever-polite, boyishly handsome Jason speaking such filth, the contrast sending an odd thrill through her. Rachel paused for a moment, not expecting to be questioned on this.

"Well... most of it," Rachel replied, shrugging. "But the other stuff... that's the spirit of what he's said to me."

"So, why not, like... kick him out?" Carmella wondered, asking the very logical response to all this. Rachel rolled her eyes. Taking a breath, she answered.

"Okay, just imagine how fucking crazy Jim got that the environment he created was so much worse than the one my son created by offering to fuck me," Rachel stated. Carmella kept looking at the blonde, as she hadn't answered the question. Exhaling in annoyance, she finally did so. "Look... I can handle Jason just fine. Because what he wants will never happen. He's never pushed past my denials, although he's gone far up to the line. But... he does shit around here. He holds up his end of the bargain, even if he does offer his own mother sex, so I put up with it. I put up with his unsubtle flirting. I have to listen to him screwing every little slut in town. I can handle all that. I'd rather deal with all that than be an empty nester and be completely alone!" The gorgeous, acerbic blonde betrayed the smallest sense of emotion beneath her tough exterior, but she pushed past it quickly. "It's not that big of a deal. It can just be really, really annoying after a long, pain-in-the-ass day to come home and have my own son shamelessly hitting on me."

"Can't he afford his own place, by this point?" Carmella inquired.

"Oh, totally," Rachel stated. "Even with the housing market as it is, he can probably afford a nice big house with all the creature comforts he needs. But he's never once pursued it. Probably partly because of this..." she paused, gesturing with her hands, referring to the weird dynamic between herself and Jason. Carmella nodded in understanding. "But I think he just likes having someone to do his laundry," Rachel stated with a wry grin.

Carmella had a million more questions, and she debated whether to push at her stressed-out blonde friend more about the subject, before opting not to push it.

"Okay..." Carmella said, backing down, pausing. "So, how's the dating scene going?" The poisonous look the blonde gave Carmella was somehow filled with more venom at this subject than the previous one.

"Oh, okay... should I tell you about the guy who spent our entire dinner staring at my chest?" Rachel began. "Or the guy who couldn't stop talking about how much he liked my high heels? Or this former basketball player who seemed really awesome until he tried to convert me to some religion by going on and on about how a sexless relationship is the truest relationship possible, and that anyone that wants sex is going to hell? Or how about the guy who seemed perfectly normal and downright doable till he spent 20 minutes at the end of our meal talking about his shitty Youtube channel? He showed me a video on there, of him complaining for an hour about something some cartoon did, and it was so embarrassing that it almost made my vagina suck in on itself. And that was the best date I've been on in the past year!" she announced, making both of them laugh. "I seriously can't give it away!" Carmella was about to make a joke about the perfectly viable stud living under Rachel's roof, but now that the blonde was in a better mood, Carmella opted not to push her luck.

"So, it's not going well then?" Carmella asked with a grin.

"That would be putting it kindly," Rachel began. "I've tried mixing it up. I've dated men a little bit younger than me, and a little bit older than me. I dated this one guy... about ten years older than me... really good looking. A total silver fox. Seemed smart and successful, a surgeon. But we started talking about his work, and the way he spoke about, like... the blood and gore of it all... it was like he got a sick thrill out of it. So, I didn't go home with him because it felt like if I did there was a nonzero chance I'd end up chopped up into little pieces." Carmella winced at this, agreeing that she dodged a bullet. "I tried dating this finance guy a few years younger than me, and he was so slimy it made my skin crawl. And it's a shame, because he was REALLY hot. Even though I'm pretty fucking desperate at this point, I'm not that desperate."

Carmella nodded at this.

"I've dated white dudes, black dudes, Asian, Latino, tall, short, damn near all types of men. I'm also ready to give up on men altogether," Rachel stated.

"Women, then?" Carmella joked. Rachel smirked.

"Getting damn close to that point, because I can't have much worse luck," Rachel stated. She looked over at her friend. "How about it? Wanna go on a date with me?"

"Fraid I can't," Carmella said, grinning. "I like dick too much."

"Me too..." Rachel relented, exhaling and shaking her head, lost in thought for a moment. "I swear to God, I have an itch, like... nine or so inches deep in my vagina, and at this rate, it's never gonna get scratched," Rachel said.

Carmella was about to ask if there were any prospects when she heard the heavy footsteps of who could only be Jason descending the stairs. Now cleaned up and put together, he looked great. His great head of brown hair combed and styled perfectly. His intelligent eyes bright and twinkling. His mouth turned up in an amused expression as he approached the two women. He had a great tan as well, the sun agreeing with him perfectly. And his simple outfit, a thin grey t-shirt, some comfortable but stylish shorts, and a pair of flip-flops on his feet showed the easy languid comfort of his demeanor while flattering his fit athletic form.

Carmella looked at the young man with new eyes. According to Rachel, this calm, confident, composed exterior hid a wolfish side. This handsome, masculine young man had wicked desires for his own mother, and he was confident enough to let her know it. The neighbor lady had always thought highly of Rachel's son, but this additional information added a bit of texture to his squeaky-clean image that, frankly, kinda made him hotter. Even though what he wanted... incest with his own mom... was basically insane, the fact that it was someone as handsome and mature as him who wanted it from his gorgeous, sexy mother somehow made it more palatable. As strange as it sounded, his appeal somehow went up in Carmella's eyes upon learning that he wanted to have hot nasty sex with his own mom.

"Hey, Jason!" Carmella said with an amused, knowing grin. Rachel eyed her and shook her head, annoyed that she was being so friendly even after learning about the turmoil he'd been putting his mom through.

"Hey, Mrs. S!" he greeted her again, his eyes betraying the fact that he was analyzing the knowing tone of her voice, perhaps realizing that his mother had discussed what he'd been attempting with her. Carmella shivered at being understood so nakedly. She looked away from the young man, suddenly nervous in his presence. Luckily, he turned his attention to his mom.

"I thought you were gonna be home an hour ago?" he questioned his mom curiously. Knowing Rachel's mood, Carmella looked right at the blonde, waiting for an acidic response to this kind of question. And she did not disappoint.

"I do not live by your schedule, Jason," Rachel stated with some bite. "I get home when I can. The world doesn't exist by your timetable. Traffic doesn't obey your schedule." She said, keeping things polite enough with company around, but just barely. Jason held up his hands, asking for mercy.

"I meant no offense," he said with a casual tone, his mom's response not getting a rise out of him. "We were doing steaks tonight, and you said you'd be home at 5:30, so I was getting the grill prepped and ready for then. I got so bored I just jumped in the pool." Rachel winced, realizing that this was a plan they'd agreed upon earlier, but she wasn't about to back down now. Opening the fridge and grabbing a freshly purchased tray of raw meat, she slammed it down on the counter in front of him.

"Feel free to get started," she said, grinning poisonously at him.

"Okay," he said with a laugh, clearly amused by her annoyance, knowing the source of it. Unaffected, he grabbed the tray, and a few spices off the counter and began striding casually towards the back. "You sticking around, Mrs. S? I'll throw one on for you. I cook a mean steak." Carmella glanced at Rachel.

"He actually does..." Rachel relented despite herself. Steak sounding good, she nonetheless didn't want to get in the middle of all this tension between them, so she had to pass.

"No, I've got plans at home for the fam," Carmella stated.

"Okay. Maybe next time!" Jason called out, eying her one last time before turning away, pulling open the sliding glass door and stepping outside again. He closed the door behind him, leaving the two women alone again. At this moment, Rachel and Carmella shared a glance.

"You see, that's what he does!" Rachel stated. "Needle you just a little bit, while having enough of a defense to still claim innocence. He just knows how to get away with everything and live without a care in the world! You can't pin him down. His life is so easy. It's really fucking annoying!" Rachel rubbed her eyes, as if this discussion regarding her son was giving her a migraine.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Carmella asked. "Maybe he needs to vent his needs somewhere more appropriate." Rachel smirked and looked up, shaking her head.

"That boy has no trouble there," she said with a laugh. "He's had plenty of opportunities to... 'vent'... all over the place. He just has to snap his fingers and some pretty young thing will be by his side. I send him out to get groceries, and he'll come back with a phone number. We go out to dinner; the waitress makes gooey eyes at him. He goes out for a jog; he comes back with a girl. He could go out for the most innocuous reason possible, and somehow it always ends with him getting laid. And half the time, I'm the one that has to hear it. All he has to do is turn a corner, and he ends up in some little slut's vagina. That boy stumbles into more action than most men get in a lifetime."

"What kind of girls does he like?" Carmella asked.

"Oh, girls of all types..." Rachel stated, shaking her head and taking another sip of her water. "Blondes, brunettes, redheads. All races, creeds, whatever. I don't keep track..." 'Clearly,' Carmella thought to herself. "I don't know if I should feel flattered by his attention, or not special in the slightest." She took a long sip of her drink before continuing. "They're all gorgeous and sexy, I guess," Rachel relented angrily. "Some are slim and athletic, some have curves. Some seem reasonably intelligent, and some seem impressively stupid. Like, I marvel that some of these girls can live a normal life with how dumb they are. With some of the girls, it's clear he's only in it for their booty, but some of his girls have tiny little shapeless butts. Some of those girls have pretty good sets of tits, and some of them are rather... flat..." she said, nose upturned in a lack of empathy, speaking quietly as if afraid the girls she was referring to would hear such a slur. "I guess most of them are pretty busty, though, come to think of it..."

"Any as big yours?" Carmella couldn't stop herself from asking.

"No, not even close," Rachel replied quickly, not thinking twice as she continued speaking, not acknowledging the fact that she had very decisively confirmed that she was comparing these girls her son was fucking with herself, boasting emphatically that none of them measured up to her. "He mostly hooks up with girls his own age, but some have been a few years older than him. Not old enough to be his mother, but old enough to know better. But yeah... there's no real pattern. I can't figure it out..." she stated, unwittingly implying that she put a lot of thought into this subject.

"Sounds like he just likes fuckin'..." Carmella stated bluntly.

"I guess..." Rachel said, shaking her head, looking away, and taking another swig from her water bottle.

'And he's probably pretty good at it, too,' Carmella thought to herself, the results likely proving that. He was VERY cute... and confident... and cool headed. And to be able to charm his way into so many young women's pants and leave them all satisfied... Jason being pretty good at sex was probably an understatement.

"It's the younger ones that drive me up the wall," Rachel said, resuming her angry screed. "They all have the same airheaded, screechy, bimbo moans that perfectly resonates through the walls and bounces around my fucking ears. I can't stand it! It's the worst sound on the planet! I hate it more than anything."

Carmella was used to this kind of acerbic, angry, frustrated behavior from Rachel. Since her divorce, and all the fallout from it, Rachel's attitude had only gotten more and more sour and upset. It seemed as if the slightest bit of adversity would cause to blow her top. Rachel was her friend, but at times, Carmella could only take her attitude in small doses. She could be quite exhausting to be around. Frankly, Carmella wanted her friend's issues to get worked out so she could have her friend back. And, from a woman's perspective, the solution to Rachel's current state seemed obvious.

Rachel needed to get laid. Badly.

It was no mystery that Rachel was in need of some good, healthy, vigorous sex. She'd more than made that fact clear with both her words and every single action she took. She was so stressed out, so tightly wound, so... frustrated. This bitch needed at least one night where she could just moan her head off, get all that tension fucked out of her. And the fact that she got divorced, and dating had gone so poorly for her... she was probably climbing up the walls with need.

Rachel was a gorgeous, professional, successful woman, and the only weakness in her armor was the fact that she hadn't gotten fucked properly in ages. And she was stuck with a son who didn't even have to lift a finger to have sex. No doubt Rachel being forced to listen to her son making all those little bitches moan their heads off while she was stuck with, as she put it, an itch that felt like it would never get scratched... That's what was really driving her crazy. This level of anger and frustration could only rise to the surface if Jason's offer didn't at least somewhat hit home.

On some level, to a degree she was probably unwilling to admit even to herself... she was jealous. Jealous of those young, brainless sluts who were so easily getting pleasured while she, someone far more deserving of such bliss, was left unsatisfied. She wanted what they got... she wanted the type of pleasure Jason seemed capable of providing. Could it be?

Did she think over Jason's offer?

She had to! That's not to say she considered actually doing it, but she was in such a state by this point that she had to have at least let the thought enter her mind during a weak moment. Obviously, she rejected her son's offer outright, but the fact that it dug so deep into her mind, forcing her to even consider the option of sex with her own son... that's what pissed her off the most. Pissed at the world, at fate, at her ex-husband, all these forces working in concert to leave her so desperate for such pleasures to a degree that her addled mind considered, for the briefest of moments, his insane offer. And that alone was enough to inspire such a fiery reaction. Cleary, she had some personal conflict with her son, but Carmella wagered that the main thrust of it was rooted in the fact that his offer struck a chord with her so effectively. If she was thinking clearly, she'd never once remotely consider such an insane proposition.

But the mind considers crazy things when you are starved for real sex.

"What would you do?" Rachel asked, seemingly having exhausted her anger for the moment, turning to face her friend to ask this question.

"What?" Carmella asked, confused.

"I mean, like... how do you think I should handle this? Because nothing I'm doing is dissuading him..." Rachel stated, shaking her head.

For a moment, Carmella found herself poised to tell her friend to just fuck Jason and get it over with before stopping herself, almost laughing at the idea of saying something like that. Mere minutes prior, the thought of mother-son sex was so foreign to her that she never even thought of such a thing. Now, she'd almost told her friend to just go through with it. It was such a wicked, forbidden thing to do, fucking her own son, so wrong in so many ways. But Rachel was an insanely sexy woman, and Jason was a confident young stud... sex between them would be SO HOT! And the tension between them would really make it so much better. Of course, this was all in an objective sense, two hot people slipping into bed together. The fact that they were related spiked the likelihood of it happening and added a forbidden nature to it that made it seriously wrong.

But perhaps because this was all so new to Carmella, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about it. Imagining it. Objectively, it would be amazing! They really would be so hot together! But if it was so wrong, why couldn't she stop thinking about it? Was Jason's offer so forbidden that it was kinda... hot? Sure, it was incest, and it was fundamentally wrong. But, when the two people involved were just so attractive... did the fact it was incest make it better in that case?

No! Of course, not... right?

"Carmella?" Rachel inquired.

"What?" Carmella replied, shaking her head clear.

"We're in similar positions, and I trust your judgement. How would you approach this?" Rachel asked.

"Well, we're not exactly in similar positions..." Carmilla replied with a defensive laugh. "My son hasn't offered to fuck me!" As soon as she said it, a forbidden shiver coursed through the stacked brunette. Moms are not supposed to think about this shit, let alone voice such things out loud. But as soon as she did... wow! That was out of nowhere. A strange rush of sensation coursed through her. Not a bad one... just a new one. Like that feeling in your belly when you go down a roller coaster, but one more potent, resonating from her core out to the tip of her fingers and up to the top of her head. New connections were being forged in her mind. New doors were being unlocked merely by voicing such a wicked combination of words. It hit the brunette noticeably, and she had to attempt to play it off.