No Penetration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those were the words John wanted to hear. He slowly withdrew an inch or two and then pushed back in. Again and again he did it knowing he was moving further and further inside. Finally his pubic mound pressed into her buttocks. He was in as far as he could go.

Amy's ass was his now and he was taking it. His cock moved quicker and quicker until he was pounding it. It was better than he had imagined anal sex to be. "Amy, I'm going to fill your ass up with my cum."

"Give it to me. Give me your cum!"

"Ah.....ah....ah...AH!" John cried out until the dam burst and his hot juices caromed outward.

Amy's fingers raced to get off but she never made it. She felt him pull out and move back from her. "Was it good?" She giggled after she moved to the side and allowed him to move into her.

John kissed her and reached back behind her to feel the cream and his cum spilling from her ass. "Yes but you better go clean up before you get the bed messed up."

She giggled and moved into the bathroom. Through the wall she could hear Matt fucking Susan's ass.

*****

"Are you ready?" Matt asked. They had taken their time as well and now he had four hard inches up her ass.

"Yes I think so," Susan answered. "But go slow."

Matt did as she asked. Her ass was bigger than Amy's so he could only get four inches inside. Slowly back and forth he went. Her ass began pushing back as he moved forward and he felt another inch go inside. "Susan I'm......OH GOD!"

"DO IT! CUM INSIDE OF ME!"

*****

All four of them lay silent knowing now that anal sex was a lot more personal that regular intercourse. They knew that they had crossed the soft swing line by doing it but none of them wanted to admit it.

"Are you OK?" John whispered into Amy's ear as he moved next to her and fondled her breasts.

"Yes," she smiled. Her body turned into his and their lips met but this time with tenderness and patience. They nibbled and licked but took their time. It had been so long since either of them had just hugged and kissed like this.

John moved his middle finger downward until he found her clitty ready for him. "You're ready to cum aren't you?"

"Yes," she giggled. "Make me cum." She leaned back as he fingered her little man in a boat. Moments later she felt his lips move down to take his fingers place. Again she was ready to cum when he moved between her opened legs and pushed his hard cock against her sex. "UH JOHN!"

"I'm not going to push it in," he whispered. "Take it and rub it against your pussy."

Amy jabbed her hand under his stomach and after grabbing onto his shaft aimed it at her swollen clitty. She moved it up and down and then right and left. Then she held it still as his hips moved forward and back in her fist. "Are you getting close again?"

"Yes." John panted. "So close."

"Good because I want you to cum on my pussy when I cum."

John's hips moved faster and faster causing his tip to fuck against her clitoris. Her legs wrapped around his waist like she was in the pool when his tip slipped inside. It was then he decided to see if she would let him in. "Let me do it."

Amy hesitated but then pulled her hand out to let him glide his cock head against her pleasure button. She was so lost in lust and almost ready to cum she didn't realize he was moving the tip lower until it circled her opening. "Oh God. John.....John.." She knew she should say no but the words wouldn't come out.

John grinned. "You want it don't you? You want me to push my hard cock into your tight pussy."

"No..." she somehow managed to say. But her hips were now pressing upward trying to get him inside.

John moved back to prevent entry but kept rubbing around her damp cave. They both could hear the wet sloppy sounds as his cock and her pussy got wetter and wetter. "Say it...say that you want my cock inside."

"Ohhh," Amy moaned. God, she did want it so bad. "I can't....I can't say it."

"You can't say that you want me inside but you do."

More and more he rubbed and teased until Amy was reaching for his ass to pull him down into her. "Do..." She grunted.

He grinned. "Do what? Say it."

"Do it! Fuck my pussy!" She said loudly. Her legs rolled off his hips and shot straight outward to open up as wide as she could open. Her arms also moved outside to allow him access to her sex. "Fuck me please."

For split second John almost did as she begged. He moved through her outer spread lips and into her inner lips before bells went off. He moved his hips back and forced two fingers into her needy cunt.

Amy thought at first that his fingers were his cock. Her eyes opened wide as he fingerfucked her hard and quickly. She was cuming when she reached underneath and found out that she wasn't being fucked by John's prick.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!"

***** Susan had Matt's hard-on deep down her throat when they heard Amy's cries of satisfaction. Her lips pulled off and sucked the escaping juices. "Sound's like Amy is having a lot of fun."

Matt had passed the point of jealousy. "Good so am I." He put his right hand back on Susan's head and pushed her back to her task. He had just finished doing the same to her so now they were both ready to cum. She moved her lips up over his stomach as her body moved upward. When her pussy pressed into his cock her legs opened.

"Jesus," he moaned feeling her swollen and damp pussy lips curl up to contain his cock like a bun on a hotdog. As she shifted forward her pussy rode up and when she shifted downward it moved down as well. "Oh God that feels so good."

"Me too," she giggled because her clitty was in contact for all of the movement. She felt his hand on her somewhat sore ass as she rode his shaft.

"Get ready," Matt warned.

"Wait," she begged and moved faster. "NOW!"

*****

It was almost 1:00AM when the beds stopped squeaking. The guys had fallen asleep in the women's arms and minutes later they dozed off as well. They had all climaxed at least three times and wished they could stay awake for more but their bodies needed rest.

*****

Amy woke up first around 8:00AM and thought about waking John up for another session but decided to get some coffee brewing instead. She pulled on her panties and walked out of the bedroom.

Matt smelled the coffee around 8:20AM and staggered to his feet. He managed to pull on his briefs before walking out to get some java. He saw Amy sitting at the kitchen table topless. "Good morning."

She looked up and smiled. "Morning." He moved around the table and lightly kissed her before seeing the numerous red marks on her breasts, arms and neck. "Jesus it looks like you were in a fight."

She moved back and opened her legs showing more marks on the insides of her thighs. "They didn't hurt when I got them," she giggled. "I can see some on you too."

"Whew," Matt said after getting his coffee and sitting down next to her. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," she answered. "Last night was unbelievable."

"You didn't.......you know."

Amy gave him a stare. "I told you that I wouldn't. I can't believe you even asked." She did remember how she had begged John to do it.

"I'm sorry. We didn't do it either. But we both wanted to."

They finished about half of their coffee when they heard the front door opening up.

"Sounds like the other couples drove down early," Matt grinned. He realized they were wearing only panties and briefs but didn't' care since they would be seeing more anyway.

"Back here!" Amy yelled. They turned expecting to see the others when suddenly Amy's eighteen year-old sister Janie walked around the door. "JANIE!"

"OH MY GOD!" Janie said seeing her sister's naked breasts and then Matt sitting in his underwear. To make it even worse Janie's boyfriend Todd walked in behind her. "Don't look!" She said while turning and pushing him back out into the hallway.

"Fuck what are they doing here?" Matt asked a still startled Amy.

"I don't know," Amy said as she stood up and cupped her bare titties before standing. "Janie come in here."

A few seconds later Janie walked in completely red and embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. Didn't Mom tell you that we were stopping by?" Janie could see the shape of her brother-in-laws penis under his briefs.

"No, maybe you should leave and come back...." Amy was about to say later when a topless Susan walked into the room.

"Good morning. What's all the noise about?"

Janie was totally confused now. A bare-chested woman was in the house as well. She glanced at Amy. "Who is she?"

"My wife," John grinned as he moved in behind Susan. Behind John was Todd who decided to join the party.

Janie peeked down at John's boxers which were pointing outward from his semi-hard-on. "What is going on?"

Amy knew the cat was out of the bag. "We need to talk." She dropped her hands knowing that Todd could see her bare boobs but really didn't care at that point. "Let's go upstairs."

After they left Matt smiled at Todd. "Want some coffee?"

He grinned as he moved over and sat next to bare breasted Susan. "Sure."

*****

As Janie walked behind her sister she realized what was going on. "Are Matt and you swingers?"

Amy pulled her inside her bedroom knowing the bedspread and sheets were tossed all over the place. "Yes and no."

Janie shook her head and sat down seeing clothing scattered about as well. "Did you spend the night in here with that other man?"

"Yes but let me explain," Amy said. "We didn't go all the way."

"Right," Janie laughed as she picked up Amy's bra.

"I swear that we didn't fuck," Amy said using the "F" word in front of her kid sister for the first time.

"And Matt and the other woman."

"Same. We are involved with soft swinging."

"Meaning no fucking," Janie grinned. She had always thought that her sister was a prude but now had a different impression of her. "That is so cool."

"You can't tell Mom and Dad," Amy said.

"I won't as long as........" Janie stopped.

"What? Anything you want."

Janie smiled and leaned back. "I want Todd and I to join your group."

"You told me that you are a virgin," Amy said surprised.

"I am but that shouldn't matter since you are not fucking anyhow," Janie grinned. "Maybe this way Todd and I will learn a lot before we actually do it."

Amy looked at her sister's perky little breasts and her nice tanned thighs coming out from under her denim skirt. "Matt would kill to get a chance to mess around with you."

"Me too. I've always had a thing for Matt since I was thirteen." She giggled.

"This is nuts," Amy said. "How far have you gone with Todd? I mean we uh..we uh have oral sex and..."

"Oh Todd says I give a great blowjob," Janie grinned. "It's allowed me to keep my maidenhead."

"OK but if this gets too weird you will have to leave." Amy stood but Janie pulled her back down.

"How do you....you know...get with the other guys?"

"Well I'm not sure. I guess the rules are that if it feels good do it." Amy laughed. "Actually last night Susan and I pretended to be hookers and the guys paid us with play money."

"That sounds so cool," Janie smiled. "I need to talk to Todd first."

"Do you think he might not want to do it?" Amy asked as they stood and walked out of the room.

"I'm pretty sure but not 100%." They moved into the kitchen and stopped because Susan had her hand down into Todd's fly and was stroking him off.

"Janie!" Todd cried out as he tried to pull Susan's hand out but Janie stopped him.

"It's OK, Amy told me what was going on. I want to do it too." Janie looked at Matt's swollen bulge and smiled. "But I'll only do it for play money."

"Shit," Matt grinned over at her and at Amy. "I've got some upstairs."

"Let's go," Janie giggled.

Amy watched her sister and husband move out and then moved next to Todd on the other side. "So what does he have in there?"

"Big.......very big," Susan grinned. She grabbed onto him and jerked out his eight hard inches.

"Holy shit," Amy gasped.

John knew he was not needed. "I'm going out on the back porch." After he left Susan let Amy explore Todd's tower of power while she moved her soft lips to his.

*****

Janie moved nervously into the bedroom and heard Matt close the door behind them. She turned and looked down at his now massive hard-on. "I've had dreams about this."

"Me too little girl," Matt smiled. He looked down at the hard little nipples pushing out the front of her shirt. "I've watched them grow."

"Do you want to see them?" She giggled as she moved closer to him. "I'm not wearing a bra."

"Yes, damn yes," he grinned.

"Pay me first," she laughed.

"My money is in the other bedroom. I'll be right back." He almost tripped running out of the bedroom. By the time he made it back he found her clothes on the floor by the bed. Her tee shirt, skirt and tiny little dark blue panties lay in a small pile. Under the thin sheet was his young sister-in-laws naked body. After sitting on the bed next to her he handed her about $50,000. "Is this enough?"

"I'll let you answer that question," she giggled before slowly pulling the sheet down until her near perfect titties and light pink nipples appeared.

"God."

Janie giggled and then pushed the sheet lower until the top of her dark brown bush appeared. It was shaped like a butterfly. "How much do you think I'm worth?"

Matt tossed the whole stack of phony bills on the bed and reached out to touch the belly button silver ring. "When did you get this?"

She smacked his hand away. "Is that what you want to touch?"

Janie had planned a full day of messing around with Todd but now knew that her day was going to be filled with older men. She also knew that she would be learning a whole lot about sex and the man's body. As he gently caressed her right breast and hard tip she reached over to his flat stomach and then down into his briefs. "Show it to me."

Matt wasn't too much smaller than Todd and was a whole lot thicker. She rubbed his pre-cum all around the tip and then curled her fingers downward until she was slowly stroking him off. "So we can do everything but fuck right?"

"That's right," Matt grinned. His right hand moved down over the navel right and into her soft mons. As he explored into her dampness he tried to get his finger inside.

"I'm a virgin," she giggled.

That thought almost made him cum right then. "Too bad," he grinned.

Janie pulled him down next to her and guided her body up on top of his. "It shouldn't matter since you can't fuck me anyway." Her mouth found his and their tongues didn't hesitate. As they frenched his hands cupped and massaged her soft butt.

*****

"Do you want to take Todd upstairs?" Susan asked Amy.

"You can. I'm going to go and watch my husband and sister," Amy smiled.

They stood and hurried up the stairs. "In here," Susan said before jerking the young 18 year-old boy man into the bedroom.

Amy moved to the master bedroom door and listened. It was quiet so she quietly opened the door and saw Janie's naked backside rising and falling like she was fucking Matt. "HEY!"

Both Janie and Matt about jumped out of their skin when Amy screamed. "We're not fucking," Janie giggled.

"Good," Amy smiled. "Continue and pretend that I'm not here." She sat at the bottom of the bed and peeked between Janie's open legs to see her husband's cock rubbing against her sister's wet slit.

Janie and Matt forgot about Amy for the next three minutes. Their privates rubbing together was enough to get them close but then they felt Amy's fingers touching under Janie's ass.

"Amy," Janie said as she glanced back to see her sister now totally naked. "What are you doing?"

"Just helping," Amy giggled. Her fingers turned and then moved into Janie's moist pussy finding her raised clitty.

"Oh God she's touching my pussy," Janie gasped.

Matt wanted to move off the bed and watch but Janie's tight little body felt so good. He pulled her lips and tongue back to his and then felt Amy's fingers find his hard-on.

"Oh God," Janie moaned feeling her sister touching her.

"Get on your back and let us pleasure you," Amy giggled.

Janie did as her older sister said and watched as Amy moved to her left side and Matt to her right. "What are you two going to do to me?"

"We're not sure," Amy giggled. "First of all I'm going to taste this." Her lips found and suckled on Janie's left nipple. A few seconds later Matt found her right nipple.

"I'll never be the same," Janie whispered. She felt their hands roaming on her inner thighs and then northward to her waiting and very damp pussy. "OH YEAH RIGHT THERE!" Her hips rose up to meet their fingers as she reached over to grab Matt's hard-on again.

Amy grinned when she moved her mouth away from Janie's nipple. She and Matt were giving her clitty hell and she could see that Janie was doing the same to Matt's cock. But she was missing out.

Janie was in pleasure heaven touching Matt and being touched. She felt Amy take her left hand and turned to see it being guided between her sister's thighs. "I've never...."

Amy grinned and pushed the fingers into her shaven lips. "Me neither until a few weeks ago." She rubbed Janie's fingers over her silky lips and then released her hand. Seconds later Janie's fingers moved on their own accord.

Janie closed her eyes feeling her steam pressure building up inside. She then felt someone moving between her legs and looked down expecting to see Matt but saw Amy's head instead. "OH GOD SIS!" When Amy's tongue licked across her pink hooded button she felt something pressing against her right cheek. She saw Matt's cock head and knew what he wanted. Her mouth opened wide to let it inside and onto her moving tongue.

*****

"So have you used this monster yet?" Susan asked as she knelt over Todd's prone body. Her fingers had stroked him until he was rock hard.

"No Ma'am," he answered wanting to reach up and cup her wonderful breasts but was afraid to.

"First of all don't call me Ma'am. I wish I could go first but you probably want to save it for Janie right?"

Todd nodded and finally got enough courage to touch her side just under her tit.

Susan looked down at the trembling hand. "Go ahead and touch whatever you want." She moved next to him and moved her hands behind her head which pushed out her pink treasures.

Todd turned and pressed his hard cock into her hip as his hands explored and caressed a full grown woman. When her legs opened to let his fingers inside of her he smiled knowing now how hot and damp the insides of a pussy felt.

*****

Amy had Janie's fingers clawing at the sheet beneath her as she gave Matt her best blowjob. It was then that Janie had her first real orgasm. "OHHHH!"

Matt's prick fell from her lips as her mouth opened wide to scream. "I NEVER KNEW!"

Amy knew she had climaxed but wondered if she could get her off again. She licked and sucked on the pulsating clit until she heard another scream, then another and then finally the last one.

Janie lay back completely satisfied and spent. Her body was so alive and tingly. She felt them move against her sides again and heard Amy's whisper. "Did you like it?"

"Yes.....I loved it," Janie giggled.

"Good because now we have to do Matt."

Matt sat up smiling. "Really? Both of you?"

"Wait," Janie said. "Can I watch you two doing it? You can fuck right? I mean that's not against the rules."

"OK with me," Matt grinned.

"A month ago I would have never dreamed that you would be watching me fuck my husband," Amy giggled. She moved over Janie and then straddled Matt's hips. As her pussy slid down his raised pole Janie moved closer to see Amy's lips suck him in.

Janie grinned and ran her hand under Amy to tickle her sister's clitoris.