No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he masturbated his prick in front of his sister, she masturbated her pussy in front of her brother while feeling her big, naked tits and fingering her erect nipples. Just as he never imagined he'd never see his sister's naked tits and pussy, he never imagined exposing his naked prick to her. Just as he never imagined masturbating in front of his sister, he never imagined her masturbating in front of her brother. Finally, as if he was dreaming and had imagined her saying what she said, she said something that was even more sexually unbelievable.

# # #

"May I touch your prick," she asked so innocently as if she was asking him to pet his dog? "May I feel your cock," she asked while staring up at him with sexual arousal?

Not waiting for him to answer, she continued firing her questions as him.

"May I hold your prick in my hand? I never held a prick in my hand," she asked obviously sexually aroused as much as he was sexually excited?

Then, while staring up at him with incestuous lust in her eyes, she asked her next question.

"May I stroke your cock? I'd love to stroke your prick, Jason. Something that I'll always remember and would never forget, I'd love to give brother my first, hand job," she said while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

In the way that he had sexually gotten to his mother, he finally sexually got to his sister. She wanted to touch, feel, and hold his prick in the way that he wanted her to touch, feel, and hold his prick. She wanted to stroke his prick. She wanted to give him a hand job. He looked at his sister in shocked surprise. Then, when he delayed in answering her, she sweetened her sexual requests.

"I'll allow you to touch and feel me, if you allow me to touch and feel you," she said with a dirty laugh while innocently staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

He stared at his sister dumbfounded. This was his sister and not some whore. Everything he had sexually fantasized her doing, she now volunteered to do. In the way that he had always wanted to have consensual sex with her, she now wanted to have consensual sex with him.

"Seriously, I'll remove my nightgown and show you my naked body if you allow me to stroke you," she said. "I'll allow you to feel my tits, finger my nipples, and even suck my nipples, if you allow me to masturbate you. I'd love to see, hear, and watch you cum."

Not waiting for a second invitation or for her to change her mind, Jason helped his sister out of her nightgown while touching and feeling her everywhere. He kissed her and parted her lips with his tongue while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. Taking her turn with his naked body, she wrapped her soft, warm fingers around his big dick and slowly and gently stroked his cock. Then, she stroked him harder and faster but stopped just before he ejaculated a load of cum all over her naked tits.

She said something that further shocked him. Unable to believe her sexual request, he looked at her as if he was dreaming. She said what he had always hoped to hear and wanted to hear. Then, while holding his erect prick in her hand and staring up at him, she asked if she could blow him. He couldn't believe that his sister wanted to suck his cock.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'My sister wants to blow me. She wants to suck my cock. This is so unbelievable.'

# # #

"All of my friends have given blowjobs and allowed their boyfriends to cum in their mouths," she said hinting that she not only wanted to blow him but also that she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

As if she was suddenly taken over by pornographic aliens, he looked at his sister with disbelief.

"Always wondering what cum tastes like, I've never tasted cum before," she said.

As if she was thinking what she was going to say next, she paused before continuing her incestuous dialogue while staring up at her brother with her big, brown, beautiful eyes and with his erect prick in her soft, warm hand.

"Would you mind if I blew you? May I suck your cock? Would you be okay with cumming in my mouth and allowing me to swallow your cum? Please, Jason. Please cum in my mouth," she said.

He couldn't believe all that she had said and all that she was asking. She looked at him sexily in the way that she had never looked at him before and in the way that his mother was always sexually looking at him. She was his sister and not some whore.

In the way that she was looking up at him and staring down at his exposed prick, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. With her still sitting on his bed in front of him, he continued to stare at his sister's naked body. He stared at her naked tits and her naked pussy. Yet, again, before he could digest her request to formulate an answer, she sweetened the sexual pot again.

"I'll suck your cock, will allow you to cum in my mouth, and will even swallow your cum if you give me a sexual orgasm with your tongue and fingers," said Jessica. "I've never had oral sex before."

She paused to kiss and lick the head of his engorged prick. As soon as his sister touched his cock with her lips, his prick throbbed. As soon as his sister licked his cock with her tongue, his prick pulsated. He couldn't wait to bury his big, virginal prick in his sister's virginal mouth. Again, not waiting for him to answer, obviously, just as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited, she told him what more she wanted.

"I'll blow you if you eat me. I'll stroke your cock while sucking your cock as you touch me and feel me everywhere," she said while fingering her nipples and rubbing her clit with one hand and stroking his prick with her other hand. "As much as I've wondered what it's like sucking a cock and swallowing cum, I've always wanted to know that it feels like to be licked, fingered, and eaten."

Not only does his sister want to blow him and cum in her mouth but also, she wants him to eat her. Unable to control himself anymore, giving her what she wanted, Jason pushed his sister back on his bed and moved between her shapely thighs. She was already wet, so very wet.

He fingered her clit while fingerfucking her cunt. Then, with her already squirming and moaning on his bed, he flicked out his tongue and licked her. He licked his sister's pussy while fingering his sister's pussy. Licking her faster and fingering her deeper, he couldn't believe that he was eating his sister's cunt.

"Jason. Oh, my God, Jason. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Jason. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Lick harder. Lick me faster. Finger me deeper," she said while lifting her hips from his bed for him to get a better angle with his long, stiff fingers. "I'm cumming, Jason. I'm cumming," she said while collapsing within herself on his bed.

With this her first-time having sex, especially with her brother masturbating her and eating her, it didn't take her long to cum. She rested next to him to enjoy the afterglow of sex. Then, keeping her end of the deal, Jessica moved halfway down her brother's bed. She took Jason's stiff prick in her hand again and fondled his hard, erect prick. Then, she stroked him while staring up at him before taking his cock in her mouth to suck him.

She continued stroking him while sucking him. She didn't stop blowing him until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. While she smiled up at him, he watched her swallow his cum before licking his cock clean. He couldn't believe that his sister had blown him. Something he'd never forget and would masturbate over for the rest of his life, he couldn't believe his sister sucked his cock, allowed him to cum in his mouth, and swallowed his cum. They did everything but to have sexual intercourse.

To be continued...