No Pressure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flip me over," Beckett whined into Kelsey's ear. The sound traveled down her neck to her spine, where it radiated out like electricity before settling in her core.

Kelsey slowly pulled out and sat up straight, guiding Beckett's legs as they rolled onto their stomach before pushing themself onto their knees in front of her. "Fuuuccckkk," Kelsey groaned as she pressed the head of the dildo to Beckett again and watched as they pushed themself backward onto it, taking the full length in one stroke.

"Hold onto me but don't move me," Beckett instructed as they fucked themself on Kelsey's strap-on.

Kelsey complied, starting with her hands on their shoulder blades and dragging them down Beckett's back until she reached their waist. She scanned every inch of Beckett's back, watching every little twitch in their muscles as Kelsey filled them.

"Fuck, baby," Beckett wimpered as their thrusts became more forceful, pausing each time their bodies came fully together. They pushed all the way back so Kelsey was buried as deep inside of them as she could manage, then reached between their own legs and found the bullet vibe between Kelsey's. "I want to feel you come," they said as they pressed the button.

The buzz against Kelsey's clit made her gasp and push harder into Beckett, despite having nowhere to really go. Instead of continuing to push back and forth, Beckett grinded up and down, forcing the vibrator to press hard against Kelsey, then retreat for a moment, before pressing hard against her again. Her hips rolled of their own volition as her nails dug into Beckett's side. The orgasm she'd managed to hold off earlier was coming back stronger and she didn't think she could stop it this time.

"Come for me, baby," Beckett commanded, turning their head back to watching Kelsey over their shoulder. "Come hard for me."

The words and Beckett's demanding tone pushed Kelsey over the edge. She held Beckett against her and shut her eyes tightly as Beckett's name, along with a few curses, spilled from her lips. Wave after wave pulsed through her as she tilted her hips pushed down on the vibrator, redirecting it back to where it had slipped from as she trembled.

Consecutive orgasms were something Kelsey rarely experienced - even more rarely with another person present - but as soon as her climax started to fade away, another took her by surprise. She shook, her body giving out as she collapsed forward onto Beckett, somehow managing to find the button to turn off the vibrator torturing her clit - in the very best way - as she fell. Beckett took the weight of Kelsey's whole body and slowly lowered them both to the bed so they laid flat on the bed and she laid flat against their back.

Beckett wiggled their hips the same way Kelsey did when she wanted them to pull out, so she mustered all of the strength she could find to lift herself up and roll onto her side next to them. They matched her position, facing her and pulling her tightly against them as she tried to catch her breath.

She nuzzled her nose into the space between their neck and their shoulder, inhaling their scent. "Mmmmm, fuck," was all Kelsey managed to push out as Beckett reached between her legs and pulled the dildo out of the harness. They used the towel to wipe it down and placed both back on the nightstand before reaching for a blanket to cover them both.

"So I take it you liked that," Beckett teased, shifting a few inches down the bed to align their face with Kelsey's.

"Yeah, I'd say so," Kelsey said, wrapping an arm around Beckett's waist and scooting closer to Beckett. Never the selfish lover, Kelsey wanted to reciprocate the pleasure that they had given her, but they caught her hand before it made its way between their legs. "You okay?" Kelsey asked, concerned she may have unintentionally hurt Beckett when she came so hard she lost control of her own body.

"Totally fine," Beckett assured her. "It was just... a lot... and I don't think I can come. At least not without more concentration than usual. This was wonderful, I'm more than satisfied, and I just want to fall asleep in your arms if that's okay. Orgasms are a perk. A really wonderful perk," Beckett emphasized, "but they aren't always the goal. At least not my goal."

Kelsey pressed her forehead to Beckett's and scratched her nails up their back. "I don't intend to let you go all night," she said with a long, contented sigh. "But I guess I have to clean that, don't I?" she asked, nodding towards the night stand.

"I got it," Beckett replied, planting a soft kiss on Kelsey's forehead before rolling out of bed.


Since Beckett had to work the next day, Kelsey spent Sunday exploring more of the Portland area with Taco in her Jeep Renegade. The pair drove to the four lighthouses in the area that Kelsey hadn't seen with Beckett on her last trip. She loved sightseeing but she never really felt like she needed to see sites up-close or for a long time. All she needed to feel satisfied with her visit was to see the attraction and maybe read a little about it, which she could do from the warmth of her own car.

After the quick drive around Portland, she made her way up to Freeport for the sole purpose of seeing the size 410 L.L. Bean Boot outside of the flagship store. A kind stranger snapped an adorable picture of her and Taco in front of the oversized shoe that she sent to Beckett once they were back in the car.

Her phone rang with a call from Beckett before she even got out of the parking lot.

"Hey, babe," she greeted them through the car speakers.

"Are you staying in Freeport for a bit or are you heading back soon?" Beckett asked. "I'm taking my lunch break around four and I can't say I'd be sad if you brought me some lobster ravioli from Linda Bean's."

"Will it keep?" Kelsey asked.

"It's only twenty minutes, it'll be fine," Beckett replied.

"Text me your work address, I'll let you know when I'm on my way," Kelsey said. It was as if bringing them food at work was a regular occurence


About a half hour later, Kelsey pulled into the parking lot of the dispensary where Beckett's office was located. They were waiting for her to pull up, so they met her at the car and opened the passenger door to join her, but Taco had already claimed that seat.

"Taco," Beckett scolded, "are you going to let me sit here and enjoy my raviolis or what?"

"Look how cute she is, you can't make her move," Kelsey pouted.

"So I'm just supposed to sit in the backseat alone and eat while looking at the back of your head?" Beckett asked.

"I'll sit with you," Kelsey said, playfully rolling her eyes at Beckett and unbuckling her seatbelt. She exited the car, but immediately got into the backseat and scooted close to Beckett, who had also just gotten into the backseat. Unfortunately, because of the strict policies for visitors, Kelsey couldn't go inside with Beckett to eat in their office. Even if she could have, she would have to have left Taco in the car, which she could never do.

They both sat sideways on the seat with their legs crossed under them and facing each other, a single takeout container between them. "You didn't get anything for you?" Beckett asked.

"I wasn't hungry then, but I have regrets now." Kelsey hadn't been hungry when she was ordering, but she should have known that sitting in a car for twenty minutes with food would make her hungry.

"I can share," Beckett said, opening the container.

"No, I can get something for dinner myself. I want you well-fed and full of energy when you get home," Kelsey said, arching an eyebrow. The implication that "home" was not specifically only Beckett's home had been unintentional, but she really liked the sound of it.

"Is that so?" Beckett said, holding a ravioli in front of Kelsey and nodding for her to take a bite.

Kelsey complied and the regret that she had already been feeling multiplied. She was going to have to go back to Freeport to get another serving for herself. "Oh my god, that's so good."

"Told you," Beckett proclaimed proudly. "Have some."

"I'll get my own, I really don't mind. Eat," Kelsey commanded.

"Fine," Beckett replied.

"Will you be hungry for dinner when you get home? Is this lunch or dinner for you?" Kelsey asked, wanting to make sure that she took care of Beckett after a long day at work.

"I'll probably be hungry, but I was actually wondering if you might want to go out after we close with a couple of the people I work with," Beckett said, tentatively. "We don't need to stay long, I just mentioned that you had come up to surprise me and everyone wants to meet you. We can have like one drink and an appetizer and then we can go."

"I'd love to," Kelsey said, planting a kiss on Beckett's lips despite their full mouth.


"Everybody you work with is great, thanks for inviting me," Kelsey said as Beckett drove her car back to their house. She'd had one too many, so Beckett was driving her car while Jacob followed them in Beckett's.

"Inviting you?" Beckett asked rhetorically, glancing at Kelsey before returning their attention to the road. "The entire reason we went out was for them to meet you. We don't do this every night," they clarified.

"You all seem so close. I wish I had that," Kelsey said a bit wistfully. Running her own business with a small, independent team had a lot of perks, including the ability to disappear to Maine for a week and work remotely, but she didn't get this very often. She didn't really get out of the house much outside of softball season. Her team was close during the season, but not much outside of the season, besides the occasional birthday celebration.

Beckett seemed surrounded by people at all times. They had a much bigger family than she did, they were close enough with their co-workers that a night out didn't feel forced, and their team seemed to hang out once a week, even in the off-season. Kelsey wasn't the most social person on the planet, but she did wish she had more options.

"You okay, baby?" Beckett asked, reaching for Kelsey's hand.

Kelsey looked down at their entwined hands. Beckett's delicate fingers laced loosely through her own and their palm was warm and soft against her own. It was more than just an external connection, Kelsey felt Beckett inside of her. They were running through her veins, spreading a calm warmth to her limbs and a burning heat to her core. They were in her heart, cradling it loosely and protecting her from her own fears. And they were in her head, making her want to be a better person, and the best partner she could, every day. They were in her ear helping her manage her frustration even when they were hundreds of miles away.

But they weren't hundreds of miles away, Beckett was right there next to her, pulling her car into their driveway.

"Yeah, I just don't really have close friends or colleagues that I hang out with or anything like that. I guess I always thought that was the way I liked it, but I actually feel pretty jealous of you," Kelsey said as she stared blankly out the window. "Maybe I just wanted to like it, so I did."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shove it all in your face or anything, I just talk about you all the time so they wanted to meet you," Beckett said as they shifted the car into park and turned to look at Kelsey. She was still looking out the window, but she could see Beckett's furrowed brow out of the corner of her eye, so she turned back to look at them. "I'm sorry if it felt like I was parading them around to show you how much people like me or something, but I really was trying to parade you around so they would be jealous of me."

"Oh am I just your arm candy?" Kelsey asked, snapping herself from the spiral that was only one more negative thought from taking over. She smirked at Beckett playfully.

"You're not just my arm candy, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like showing you off," Beckett said. Their voice dipped into a low, seductive tone as they leaned towards Kelsey, stopping just short of kissing her. "Is that okay?" they asked, their lips brushing hers as they spoke.

Kelsey nodded, exhaling a breathy acknowledgement that sounded more like a whimper than an affirmation. She cleared her throat. "You know, it's been a long time since I had a hot makeout in a car."

"Oh yeah?" Beckett asked, the corner of their lip quirking into a smirk.

Rather than respond with words, Kelsey wrapped her fingers around the back of Beckett's head and pulled them into her. Their teeth clanked together as Kelsey dug her fingertips into the back of Beckett's skull. The alcohol had loosened her inhibitions just enough to embolden her, but not so much that she didn't feel like she was present.

Beckett met her fervor with similar intensity, first unbuckling their own seatbelt so they could lean over the center console and push Kelsey into the back of her seat to unbuckle hers. The two broke apart long enough to shed the restrictive, polyester straps before Beckett took Kelsey's ear between their teeth and breathed a long, hot stream of air into one of her most sensitive erogenous zones. Kelsey shuddered as a jolt of electricity shot through her, lighting a path through her nervous system that quickly made its way to her clit.

She dragged her palm over the short, prickly hairs on the back of Beckett's head and pushed her fingers into the longer hair on top. She flexed her hand into a tight fist and jerked Beckett's head back to catch their gaze. Kelsey's chest heaved as she stared deep into the crystal blue eyes she couldn't get enough of, but only found a thin ring sparkling around a blown pupil.

Kelsey pressed her forehead to Beckett's. "You're so fucking hot. I can't get enough of you," she said as she connected their lips again. She only had use of one arm, the other stuck between her torso and the seat, and she used it to keep Beckett's body as tightly against hers as possible. But it wasn't enough, she needed them closer.

Just as she started to tug on them hard enough to pull them out of their seat, Beckett's phone chimed loudly through the speakers. Beckett broke the kiss, looking to the screen in Kelsey's dashboard.

"Shit," Beckett said as they pulled away from Kelsey.

"What. What's wrong?" Kelsey asked.

"We forgot that Jacob was following us," they said, tapping the notification on the screen.

"Jacob said," the robotic voice started, "Hey, boss. I'm just gonna leave the keys on the seat and call a Lyft. Have a good night. See you Wednesday."

Kelsey tried to look through the rearview mirror to the car parked behind them, but the window had fogged up enough that she couldn't see through it. She tried the side mirror but ran into the same problem with her own window. "Is he still here?" she asked Beckett.

Beckett laughed as they wiped their window with their sleeve. "I have no idea, can't see shit," they said, squinting through the spot they'd cleared in the glass.

"Well we can't get out if he's still here," Kelsey said, leaning over the center console and grabbing a fistful of Beckett's collar. She pulled them towards her as she leaned back into her own seat.

Beckett chuckled as they clumsily climbed over the cupholders to straddle Kelsey's lap. Kelsey reached for the lever to tilt the seat back and yanked harder than was necessary. The seat quickly folded back, all of Beckett's weight pressing into Kelsey. The restricted ability to move stirred more curiosity in Kelsey. The idea of being held down while Beckett used her body for their own pleasure caused a fresh rush of arousal to pool between her legs.

"What's going on in that dirty mind of yours? You just squinted as if some really," Beckett paused their sentence to grind down into Kelsey, "really hot thought just distracted you from the fact that I'm on top of you right now."

"Maybe," Kelsey said, lifting her hips to meet Beckett's rolling movements. "But you have my full attention, even when it's the you in here," she continued, tapping her head with her finger.

"Well, what was the me in there doing?" Beckett asked, tilting back to sit up straight.

Kelsey reached for Beckett's hands and pulled them forcefully towards her, directing their palms to pin her hands on both sides of her head.

"I see," Beckett said, putting more of their weight on their hands, and therefore Kelsey's as well. Their eyes bore into hers, their breath shuddering lightly as they exhaled slowly.

The sound of a car door slamming shut made Beckett break their eye contact. They craned their neck and squinted towards the street. "I think that was Jacob leaving. Do you want to take this inside?" Beckett asked.

Kelsey thought about it for a moment. The idea of fucking Beckett right there in the steamy car was very tempting, but she also needed a bit more space. "I'm going to fuck you in this car at some point," Kelsey said as she released the tight grip she had on Beckett's hands.

"I have no doubt you will," Beckett said, reaching for the door handle and pulling.

Once in Beckett's bedroom, both now naked except for Beckett's harness, Kelsey positioned them right where they'd left off in the car. "I want you to use my body to make yourself come," she whined as she arched her back under Beckett. She tested to see if they would allow her to move her arms, but they held her wrists tightly against the mattress and arched an eyebrow. Kelsey met their request for approval with a smirk, biting her bottom lip as she changed her expression to reflect the desire running through her body.

"Do you have any specific requests for how I might do that?" Beckett asked.

"Hmmm. Well I'd really like to taste you, that's definitely a request," Kelsey replied, trying to pretend she had to think hard about it. "And I was thinking that if you wanted to use the handcuffs on me, I might be open to that."

"So you want me to handcuff you," Beckett said, holding Kelsey's wrists tighter and pressing her into the bed with all of their weight. "Hold you down," they continued, grinding their center hard into Kelsey's abs. Their strap-on sat on Kelsey's stomach with the head just barely touching the bottom of her cleavage. "And ride your face until I come?"

Kelsey nodded slowly. "If it's not too much trouble," she teased, softening her eyes as if pleading with Beckett. "And I never thought I'd want someone to fuck my tits this badly," she said, looking down her chest to where Beckett's grinding motions had started to push the dildo further up between her breasts. "But that's really fucking hot."

"Who would I be to deny both of us those experiences?" Beckett asked, releasing Kelsey's wrists and roughly grabbing her chest. They pushed her breasts together and shifted higher on Kelsey's abdomen. Their brief harness was soaked through and Kelsey could feel their heat as they dragged themself up her body.

The silicone didn't glide as smoothly between Kelsey's tits as she'd thought it would and her instinct was to use her saliva as lubricant. But when she lifted her hand from where Beckett had left it above her head, Beckett grabbed her wrist again and pinned it back to the mattress. They stopped grinding against her and reached for the night stand, pulling the handcuffs from the drawer.

Beckett fastened one cuff around Kelsey's wrist, then looped the chain that linked the cuffs together through a bar in their headboard, before fastening the other. Kelsey tugged lightly to make sure her hands wouldn't slip through the cuffs. They felt so soft, she was sure they weren't tightened enough, but her hands stayed in place.

"We should have a safe word, right?" Beckett asked, sitting back on their heels so they weren't putting their weight directly on Kelsey and holding her down.