No Pressure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Kelsey confirmed.

"I don't plan to, like, be super aggressive or anything, I just want to make sure I don't hurt you," Beckett explained.

"Well, I definitely won't say stop if I don't mean it. I don't think that's something I would do and I don't think I'd like the idea of saying 'stop' when I mean 'more'," Kelsey explained. "But basically everything I've read has said to have one regardless of how intense you expect it to get. So let's say that stop means stop until further notice, but also... I don't know... humidifier... means stop."

"Humidifier?" Becket asked, lifting a brow.

"It was the first random word that came to mind," Kelsey shrugged. "Because I saw your humidifier out of the corner of my eye."

"Too many syllables. It can only be like two or three. How about..." Beckett trailed off as they looked around the room. "It can't be a piece of clothing or part of the furniture or part of the house or anything like that because, like, 'door frame' could mean fuck me against the door frame or something? I don't know."

Kelsey laughed. "You always think like twelve steps ahead, don't you?"

"I'm cautious," Beckett stated plainly and confidently.

Kelsey ran through a list of words that fell into the forbidden categories before she found one that couldn't be mistaken for an instruction. "Spare tire."

"Spare tire? I don't know, what if we are, as you so eloquently put it earlier, fucking in the car?" Beckett asked.

"Well I don't see how we'd incorporate a tire, but it doesn't matter. Your spare is on the outside of your truck and I don't have a spare tire," Kelsey explained.

"You don't have a spare?" Beckett asked incredulously.

"It's a pump and chemical thing that plugs it. I don't know, but it's not important. Can we pick this word so you can sit on my face, please?" Kelsey teased.

"Spare tire it is," Beckett said as they shifted back into position. They pushed Kelsey's breast together again and stared down with their mouth wide open. "I never understood this," they said as their breath picked up pace, syncing with their slow thrusts. "I now understand this."

Kelsey bent her neck forward and stuck out her tongue, reaching for the tip of Beckett's dildo.

"Yeah?" Beckett asked breathlessly.

Kelsey nodded. "Yeah."

Beckett pushed their hips forward more, allowing Kelsey to take the head of the strap-on into her mouth. She closed her eyes and swirled her tongue around the ridges that always felt so good slipping in and out of her.

Beckett held the base of the dildo with one hand and gripped the headboard with the other as they guided the strap-on in and out of Kelsey's mouth slowly. She was surprised at her own reaction to sucking the fake phallus, but the way Beckett was reacting to it made her core tighten with want.

After just a few more slow, short thrusts, Beckett pulled the strap-on from Kelsey's mouth and walked up the bed on their knees. Their legs bracketed Kelsey's head as they hovered just inches in front of Kelsey's mouth. Forgetting that she was handcuffed to the headboard, she instinctively tried to reach for Beckett's briefs to pull them to the side.

Beckett let out a devilish laugh above Kelsey that made her core tighten again. Her clit practically throbbed and she could feel her wetness dripping a trail towards the mattress.

"I want to taste you," Kelsey rasped, chasing Beckett with her tongue as they teased her and lifted just high enough that she couldn't reach them. "Please, Beckett. I want you to fuck my face."

Beckett groaned as they rubbed themself against Kelsey's tongue through the fabric of their brief harness. She inhaled their scent and closed her eyes.

"Oh my god, I love your tongue," Beckett whined, then hooked their fingers into the crotch of their underwear to pull it to the side.

Kelsey's eyes grew wide as Beckett revealed their glistening heat to her. She licked her lips as she focused her eyes on Beckett's. They grinned back at her, moving their other hand from the headboard to the back of Kelsey's head and guiding her to their pussy. She moaned into them as her tongue was met with Beckett's sweet, musky taste.

"Wait, one more thing," Beckett said, lifting off of Kelsey's face and swinging their leg over her head so they were kneeling next to her, searching the drawer of the night stand. They pulled out the egg vibrator and grabbed their phone from where it had been charging. "May I?" they asked.

"I believe I already indicated that I wanted you to do whatever you want to me, sweetie. But just to be super, crystal clear," Kelsey said, breathing heavily. "I want you to use me to come as many times as your body can handle, then I want you to fuck me until I can't remember my name."

"If you insist," Beckett said with a sly smile as they stripped their brief harness off. They quickly navigated to the app on their phone that controlled the vibration patterns, then coated the vibrator with lube. They turned the vibration to a low rumble and reached behind them to hold the toy at Kelsey's entrance. They pushed the toy into her slowly, releasing it when the widest part pushed inside and letting Kelsey's body pull it the rest of the way in. They directed the thin end of the vibrator, which could be set to a different pattern of vibration than the egg, away from her clit and left the vibration switched off. Kelsey was thankful, as the vibrations on her clit would have been too much of a distraction.

Kelsey's eyes rolled back as she arched her back and concentrated on the vibrations between her legs, completely forgetting that she was in that position to make Beckett come, not the other way around. Her eyes fluttered open and she tilted her neck back into position as Beckett lowered themself back onto Kelsey's face. They tapped their phone to change the vibration pattern to one that slowly built to an intense buzz, then slowly tapered down again.

Kelsey jerked her head forward to bury her face in Beckett's heat. Their hand held her there as they rocked their hips and directed Kelsey to focus on their clit. She flicked her tongue rapidly over the sensitive nub, trying to show Beckett just how ravenous she felt that night.

She wanted to devour them. She wanted her jaw to go numb and her tongue to feel raw from licking Beckett into frenzied orgasm after frenzied orgasm. She wanted Beckett to push her past her limits and fuck her until she couldn't take any more. Then she wanted them to make her come one more time.

"Keep going, just like that," Beckett whispered above Kelsey, repeating the last three words quickly three times before holding their breath. Kelsey opened her eyes in time to see their face scrunch and their eyes close tightly before they cried out. Their screams echoed through the quiet room as Kelsey slowed her tongue's movements and let Beckett find the pressure that would prolong their orgasm.

When their hips slowed to a stop, Kelsey dragged her tongue down to their entrance and pulled Beckett's juices into her mouth. The hand that had been holding her head in place released her as Beckett panted from above. She moaned into them as she slowly explored their folds with her tongue. She knew by now that Beckett could have more than one orgasm, but they either needed to keep going immediately after their first or take a long break; and Kelsey did not want to take a break. Their illusive third orgasm absolutely required a break but it had only happened once - so far. Kelsey was confident she could make it a more frequent occurrence with a little practice.

While Kelsey teased Beckett's entrance with her tongue, waiting for a signal from them that she could return her attention to their clit again, she felt the clasp that connected her right handcuff to the chainlink release. Thinking that Beckett might not want to keep going, she opened her eyes and rested her head back on the pillow. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Beckett looked disheveled, to put it lightly. "Definitely okay," they laughed as they delicately wrapped their long fingers around Kelsey's wrist, just below the leather cuff. They slowly guided her arm to rest at her side, lifting their leg out of the way, then repeating the same on the other side before resting back on their heels again. They massaged Kelsey's shoulders and neck, which Kelsey had no idea were even sore from her arms being held above her head until Beckett touched her.

"I need a few minutes," Beckett whispered as they continued to work on the sore muscles. "But I want your fingers inside me when I come again."

"I like the sound of that," Kelsey rasped, biting her lip and holding their gaze. "But can you turn the vibrator off?" she asked, wiggling her hips.

"Oh shit, yes, sorry." Beckett reached for their phone and tapped the screen before returning their hands to Kelsey's neck.

Kelsey closed her eyes and sunk into Beckett's touch. Their fingers moved in waves, as if they were playing the piano along her neck, across her shoulders, and down her arms. "Mmm, that's going to put me to sleep though," she muttered as her eyes blinked closed again and Beckett increased the pressure.

"Oh no you don't," Beckett teased as they shifted their weight onto their knees, moving their hands from Kelsey's shoulders to hold the headboard in front of them.

Kelsey hooked one arm between Beckett's legs and pressed her palm to their lower back, pulling their center to her face again. The chain link dangling from the leather tickled her forearm as it settled against Beckett's ass. Her other hand slid up the inside of their thigh until her fingertips brushed their swollen, wet outer labia.

She guided Beckett to lower themself onto her middle finger, holding her wrist steady as it disappeared inside them. Kelsey curled the tip of her finger just enough to stimulate the sensitive but unexposed parts of Beckett's clitoris from the inside, then covered the tiny, exposed nub with her mouth. She sucked the sensitive bundle of nerves between her lips as she thrusted her finger in and out.

Their walls squeezed Kelsey's finger tightly as they rolled their hips and moaned, asking for more. She added another finger, eliciting a long groan from Beckett's throat as she pushed deeper and curled her fingers more. She continued alternating between sucking and licking their clit.

"Oh, fuck," Beckett whined. "Fuck. More, Kelsey. Please. I want more."

Not one to deny Beckett what they wanted, Kelsey added a third finger, stretching Beckett as they ground into her hand and their walls tried to push her out. She held more tightly with her arm around their waist and kept her fingers buried deep inside of them as she focused on swirling her tongue around their clit in a steady rhythm.

Beckett moaned instructions to Kelsey from above while thrusting their hips and grinding on her tongue, doing exactly what she'd asked them to do; her body for their own pleasure. Kelsey kept her eyes shut tightly in concentration, blocking out everything except the sound of Beckett's voice and their commands.

Beckett's weight shifted to the side and Kelsey wondered for a moment if she had misunderstood a direction, but then felt the vibrator start to buzz inside of her again, this time with more force. Beckett leaned back and cupped Kelsey's center, pushing the toy into her. They redirected the skinny end so it was just a bit to the side of her clit, not directly touching it but providing enough stimulation that it made Kelsey hum into Beckett.

"Good spot?" they asked through labored breaths.

Kelsey nodded, but didn't break contact

"Better than right on your clit?" they asked, shifting the toy so it landed directly on the sensitive nerves.

The sudden intensity made Kelsey gasp for air, breaking the seal her mouth had on them. "Can I come while you fuck my face?" she asked before closing her lips around Beckett's clit again. She kept her eyes open and locked on Beckett's.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Beckett said as they arched their back and released the toy, letting it fall on Kelsey's most sensitive spot. Her hips tilted of their own accord as she leaned into the intense pleasure. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out before coming apart but she was determined to make Beckett come again before she let go.

Beckett grabbed the headboard with both hands again. "I'm gonna come again," they said quickly before inhaling sharply.

The words were all Kelsey could take and tipped her over the edge. Her screams were muffled but she managed to suck some air in through her nose and get enough oxygen to stay conscious. Her eyes squeezed shut as she tried desperately to keep fucking Beckett.

"Keep coming for me, Kelsey," Beckett whimpered before crying out, their orgasm reaching an apparent peak as Kelsey's wound down. She reached down to quickly push the vibrator off of her clit before returning her palm to its position on Beckett's lower back, giving them support as their body quaked.

Beckett collapsed with thud into the mattress next to Kelsey, their chest rising and falling rapidly as they caught their breath. "Fuck!"

"Oh yeah?" Kelsey teased, rolling to her side and casually removing the vibrator from inside her and dropping it on the towel on the nightstand.

Beckett raised their hand in the air and held it there for a moment before nodding towards it.

"Are you asking me for a high five right now?" Kelsey asked.

"Are you denying me a high five right now?" Beckett countered.

Kelsey shook her head and relented, smacking her palm to Beckett's. "You're ridiculous."

"I don't see any reason why we shouldn't celebrate when something is really amazing. And that was really amazing," Beckett said as they pulled Kelsey closer by her hip and kissed her deeply.

"Ready to go for three?" Kelsey asked when Beckett broke the kiss and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

Beckett let out a hearty laugh. "I don't know if I'll be able to, but I definitely am not done with you yet," they said, pushing Kelsey onto her back. They picked up the harness from where they'd discarded it on the other side of the bed earlier and slipped it back on as Kelsey watched them.

Turning their attention back to Kelsey, they whispered for Kelsey to get on her knees in front of them. Kelsey gladly complied while Beckett applied lube to the strap-on. "How do you want me to fuck you, baby?"

Kelsey twisted her neck to look back at them as a shiver ran down her spine. "I want you deep inside me. I want you to fuck me hard, Beckett."

Beckett settled behind Kelsey and pulled her towards them. They entered her slowly, letting her feel every inch as it stretched her. Once fully inside of her, they stayed there for a second while they roughly rubbed their thumbs up the sides of her spine, then scratched their nails back down. "Say it again."

"Fuck me hard, Beckett."

They slowly pulled out until just the very tip remained, then pushed forward again, drawing a yelp from Kelsey. "Like that?" they asked, their voice dripping with desire.

"Harder," Kelsey demanded, shocking even herself with how roughly she wanted Beckett to fuck her. She wanted them to own her.

Beckett chuckled as they repeated the action again, thrusting harder into Kelsey this time. "Like that?" they asked again as they started driving the dildo in and out of Kelsey with more strength than they had so far with her.

"Yes, baby," Kelsey whined, "keep fucking me like that."

Beckett pounded into Kelsey while she pushed her hips back to meet each thrust. She could confidently say that she's never been fucked like that before, not even close. She'd never wanted to be fucked like that before. But she found herself wondering if Beckett could possibly fuck her any harder; because she wanted them to.

The thought washed away when Beckett reached around to rub her clit and she felt her second orgasm of the night approaching. Nonsensical blabber spilled from her lips through requests for Beckett not to stop - never to stop.

When she came, she reached between her legs to hold Beckett's hand still against her clit and rode the long waves of her second orgasm. The arm still holding her up gave out and she buried her face in the pillow, muffling her own cries as Beckett slowed, but didn't stop as she fell flat onto the bed.

"Keep going?" Beckett asked and Kelsey tried to catch her breath.

"Yes," Kelsey said to her own surprise.

Beckett extracted their hand from where they'd been touching Kelsey's and unclasped the handcuff on Kelsey's right wrist, tossing it to the floor. They then guided her hand underneath her to her own clit and instructed her to touch herself for them. She felt the buzz of the vibrator nestled in the pocket below the dildo start as Beckett slowly moved inside her.

The roughness of just a few minutes ago was gone, replaced by slow, sensual grinding as Beckett pressed their fists into the mattress on both sides of Kelsey's head. They dipped their head to kiss the back of her neck, holding themself in a high plank before dropping to the elbows. Kelsey could feel the sweat on her lower back mixing with the sweat on Beckett's abs as their bodies slid together.

Beckett kissed behind Kelsey's ear as they moaned, telling her how much they loved her and how beautiful she was while their hot breath engulfed her ear. She rolled her hips with theirs, letting herself get lost in the sensations.

"I'm close, baby," Beckett whispered through trembling breaths. "So close."

"Come for me," Kelsey said, tilting her hips in the way that she knew would push the vibrator harder against Beckett's clit. She started to rub her own clit harder, pushing herself towards another climax. "Come hard for me."

Beckett's body vibrated as they held their hips still, the strap-on only halfway inside of Kelsey. They stopped breathing for at least five seconds before they pushed back into her and screamed higher than Kelsey had heard them scream before. They sunk their teeth into her shoulder and the sharp pain pushed her into her own third orgasm.


Kelsey awoke the next morning a bit dazed. She didn't remember going to sleep. The last thing she remembered was laying on her side with Beckett behind her, kissing her between her shoulder blades and mumbling their affection for her. And she knew she was not wearing any clothing at the time, but she was now wearing what appeared to be a pair of Beckett's boxers and a t-shirt.

Beckett was already awake, sitting up against their headboard and scrolling on their phone. "Good morning, beautiful," they said, setting their phone down wrapping their arm around Kelsey as she rolled onto her other side and snuggled into them.

"When did I put clothes on?" Kelsey asked.

"You didn't," Beckett said with a chuckle. "You were shivering, so I grabbed you something to put on. You moved around enough for me to dress you, so I figured you were awake for it. I guess not."

"I vaguely remember a dream where you were undressing me, but I have no recollection of you dressing me," Kelsey, trying to remember the dream in more detail.

"That explains why you were trying to take my shorts off while I was putting yours on, I guess," Beckett replied. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

"You don't need to, I grabbed a few breakfast bars at the store while you were at work yesterday, I can eat those," Kelsey said, sitting up slowly. "Holy shit, babe."

"What?"

"I'm sore," Kelsey said, puffing her cheeks out as she released a long exhale. "Not just, you know, there. As in, my muscles are sore and I feel like I can't get out of bed."

"Sounds like you can't work today. Better call out," Beckett said coyly.