All Comments on 'No Quarter for Katherine Ch. 02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusabout 7 years ago
What's not to love about good lesbian domination porn?

Anonymous has his/her head up their a**. You really have a gift for lesbian domination porn. Keep up the good work, especially if it annoys ol' anonymous there.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon doesn't understand

Mistress SWP is channeling her inner slut in her stories. That's what Lit writers do.

Anon should try writing a story to express his/her fantasies. Everyone has them.

Oftentimes reality is not quite as satisfying.

Thank you good Doctor for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sooooo hot

Thank you

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Again excellent. I have difficulty reconciling the real love that has grown with the disparaging language used in the scene. Pain - yes. I understand that but I cannot as Master be so disrespectful of my lover, even in play. I receive submission in love and respect and return domination the same way.

Am I not a real Master?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's lots of gear but not enough rear. There a wooden X but not enough sex. It's really really good. It's very very hot, and the more forced public nudity the better. Being "handed off" or "sold" or loaned to another Mistress who is less loving and much much more severe would be delicious. It's time for scary strapons and severe paddlings. None of these 5 swat scenarios. She needs 50, and then she needs 25 more with a riding crop. Then when she thinks it's over she gets an OTK session with a wooded paddle leaving her reeling. She needs to push the NO Quarter limits, of can she really take it all the way and then some. Pushing past where she would , and anyone would say "Mercy", and lean into an even more severe punishment. A deep anal probe that she feels in her stomach. She's told how deep it's going and she's instructed to say, "one more inch please Mistress" . No Quarter plays a game of chicken as she pushes past 18 and 19 and 20 inches. Even candles are added to substantial strapons and dildoes but the game continues. Now with 3 candles and an 8 inch dildo already completely inserted, the No Quarter limit gets pushed to the hilt, with a 24 inch monster black flexible toy meant for the deepest of penetrations. The two together would be 24 and 8 and much more than anyone had planned for but the game has gotten out of control and no one knows how to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are really good. I rarely read the same story twice, I think I read this one a half dozen times. Thanks

Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2716 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES