No Quarter for Katherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Duncan approached me and started massaging my shoulders.

"Having fun my pet?"

"No Sir."

"Of course not. It doesn't get fun until it really hurts."

I started to struggle against my bonds. Abby came forward and put a ball gag in my mouth.

"Thisssh wuuz not in duh storeee," I tried to say through the ball gag.

Master Duncan squelched my complaining. "My pet, we have neighbors. I know it's not in the story but I don't want them to call the police after I administer the next several strokes."

"Noooooooooo." I screamed through the ball gag (I think it actually came through as "Nowshhhhhh" with a lot of spit included).

I heard Master Duncan take a step back. I heard the hiss of the air as the crop zoomed toward my back.

"Fuuusghggh," I screamed through the ball gag. Tears were starting to freely flow down my cheeks. In the stories the slut was supposed to feel an unquenched need in her pussy. I felt nothing but pain.

Six more blows were administered, each one successively lower on my back. I had no doubt that my back looked like Jessie's. Surprisingly, I was starting to feel a quiver in my pussy. My whole body was red hot. I felt squirmy and was twisting against my bonds.

Master Duncan reached under me and skimmed his index finger through the lips of my pussy. I could sense the wetness. His touch was electric and put my entire body on full alert. He reached around to hold his finger under my nose. It was wet and fragrant.

"You're wet Jessie. You want this. Your cunt doesn't lie. Now beg for my cock."

"Please Sir, fuck me."

Master Duncan inched behind me. I could feel the tip of his cock pressed against the lips of my vagina. I tried to push back against him so he would penetrate me. He backed away ever so slightly.

"Not yet my pet."

True to the story he then snaked his hand around me and started rubbing my clit in slow circles with his fingers. The pain indeed had heightened all of my senses. His touch triggered an animal instinct in me to mate with him. I was shaking against my bonds liked a caged animal that was trying to escape. Master Duncan sensed my orgasm was approaching and plunged his cock deep in my sopping wet cunt.

"Please, please Master!" I didn't need to memorize this line. It came naturally.

"Cum you slut."

I did, over and over.

I had written scenes like this numerous times but had never lived it. It was all true. I was Jessie. God I loved it.

I was also exhausted. Mistress Victoria released my bonds and helped me to Abby's bed. She stripped off her toy and boots and lay next to me. She whispered in my ear "Now I know I love you."

There was a pregnant pause as I processed her declaration.

"I think I love you too."

Mistress Victoria spooned with me and toyed with my body as I regained my strength. She twirled my hair in her fingers. She traced her finger down my nose, across my lips and between my breasts. She bent her knee to rub her leg against mine. She had me turn over to face her and kissed me, using her hands to caress my breasts. I reached to touch hers. It was the first time I touched another woman's breasts. Her breasts were firm and her long nipples were erect. I loved the feel of the soft smooth texture of her skin. We both dozed off in each other's arms.

It was mid-afternoon by the time we got out of bed and took a shower. Abby had ordered Chinese takeout and we sat around the table for a late lunch/early supper. It could have been just three women having dinner, except that I was naked but for my heels and Mistress Victoria and Abby were in their Domme gear. As I was munching on my minced chicken wrapped in a lettuce leaf I thought it was time to lay my cards on the table.

"Mistress Victoria, may I speak freely in Abby's presence?"

"Of course Katherine. I've told Abby everything."

"The re-enactment of "Jessie's Submission to Her New Master" was exhilarating. I never knew sex and love could be experienced in a completely different way. Comparing what we have to vanilla sex is like comparing a rocket ship to a tricycle. There's just no basis for comparison. Maybe my sex life with Michael has gotten stale. I don't think I can ever be satisfied with vanilla again. Not after what I just experienced - - and that experience was just a glimpse."

Mistress Victoria nodded her head in agreement while I was talking. She answered my observation with her own. "You're right that there's no basis for comparison and that you can't go back. As much as I love my wife I can't get sexual satisfaction any more with vanilla sex. The session we had this afternoon was nothing short of amazing. I love your stories, and to be able to act them out with you is nothing short of a dream come true. And speaking of a dream come true, how did your story compare to the real thing?"

I ate a pot sticker in two bites while I contemplated my answer.

"Better. The story can only be experienced in two dimensions. The experience was in full color 3D. There is no way to adequately describe in words the anticipation, the fear, the pain and the sweetness of the release. I could spend the rest of my life writing stories and I'd never be able to fully capture the intensity of the experience. I also found out that there is pleasure in pain. I wasn't sure. I am now."

I picked up a potsticker with my chop sticks, dipped it in a hot mustard sauce and held it in front of Mistress Victoria. She nibbled it off my chopsticks and added, "We don't need to resolve anything today, but our relationship is beginning, not ending. We will eventually need to sort this all out."

I started in on the Mongolian beef. "I know. In truth, thinking about that hurts more than your riding crop. I'd rather take ten strokes from your riding crop than have to talk with Michael about ending my relationship with him."

Abby took a bite out of an eggroll and then pulled my head forward so that my left nipple descended into the sweet and sour sauce. Once coated she pushed me upright and leaned forward to suck the sauce off my nipple with the eggroll fragment still in her mouth.

After chewing and swallowing the eggroll bite and licking her lips Abby complimented me. "There's nothing better than a fresh eggroll with a side of slut sauce."

Smart ass.

We finished up our meal. Abby collected our paper plates and all of the cardboard containers. We were ready for round two.

We adjourned to the playroom.

Mistress Victoria approached me. "Put this on my pet." Mistress Victoria handed me a blindfold. I put it on. Clad in nothing but my heels I was led out of the apartment and down the hallway. Obviously it's better to be blindfolded when subject to public nudity but I still felt quite self-conscious feeling the cool air of the hallway on my skin. I had goosebumps all over my body. We got into the elevator. The doors closed. I didn't know if strangers were already in the elevator cab. I heard a button pushed. The elevator stopped. We didn't get out. I heard someone get in. Someone was getting a good look at my naked body. Writing about humiliation and experiencing it were clearly two different things. I can now write about it based on experience. It was humiliating and also exhilarating. I should add "exhibitionism" to my resume.

The elevator stopped and I was led out. We walked down a long corridor with a concrete floor. I could hear my heels clicking and echoing off the hallway walls. I heard mechanical noises emanating from the end of the hallway. A heavy metal door opened and closed behind me and I knew I was in the building's public laundry room. Shit, we were going to replay Chapter 4 of "Mistress Stella's Sub School." I was going to be Alicia, the school slut. Mistress Stella punished Alicia in the school's laundry room.

Mistress Stella, played by Mistress Victoria, barked the first order. "Alicia, you think being the school slut is cool. I'm going to show you how a real slut is treated. You can decide if you really want to go down this path." She shoved me against a machine. I could feel the cool porcelain against my midsection. She pushed my back down so my nipples were touching the cold surface as well. I felt a leather cuff being attached to each of my wrists. A rope was tied to my left wrist, looped around the back of the machine, and then tied to my right wrist. The rope was then pulled taunt. I was now hugging the machine with my ass sticking out and my legs spread.

I heard coins inserted into the machine's coin box. The machine started filling with water. I knew now it was a washing machine. I heard the laundry room door open.

Mistress Stella's voice rang out above the din of the laundry room. "Help yourself to this slut. She's been acting up in school and needs to be punished."

I was terrified. I didn't know if Mistress Stella arranged for people to "visit" me or if this was really a total stranger. It obviously greatly increased my level of excitement. I heard footsteps towards me. A rough calloused hand was rubbing my bottom. I felt the other hand pulling apart the cheeks of my ass. His hand stopped rubbing and wandered between my legs and started rubbing my clit. This man was supposed to be the school janitor, Mr. Gadson. Mistress Stella found a blue collar guy to have his way with me.

Mistress Stela confirmed my suspicion. "Mr. Gadson, Alicia's been a bad girl. You need to help us punish this slut."

If I remembered right . . . Oh God, I could feel his cock sliding between my legs. He had a huge cock and he pushed his way into my sopping cunt. I could feel the washing machine vibrating underneath me and its cold porcelain pressed against my flesh. I could hear the buzz of the fluorescent lights above me and the clatter of the washing machine below me.

His cock started pumping relentlessly into my pussy. He reached around me and grabbed each of my nipples and twisted them. The pain was excruciating and it quickly washed over me and merged with the pleasure in my pussy.

"This slut likes to be fucked," said Mr. Gadson, stating the obvious.

"Shitshitshit, Mistress Stella, I've learned my lesson. Can I cum please?" I wasn't acting. I really needed to cum.

"My ruler says no." Mistress Stella rapped my shoulder with the ruler - - hard.

"Fuckkkk." Why did I have to put orgasm denial in my stories?

"Oh God, I'm cumming," proclaimed Janitor Gadson. I felt his cum jetting into my pussy and then running down my legs. I felt like a slut, an honest to God whore. From this limited experience I really liked being a slut. It made me rethink my high school years and all the guys who would have loved to have sucked on my big boobs and fucked me into oblivion. This was me making up for lost time.

I knew what was coming next. It was Mistress Stella's turn to have her way with me.

"Alicia. You know you need to be punished. Do you want the paddle or the ruler?" I knew in my story that Alicia took the ruler. Maybe I felt adventurous.

"The paddle Mistress Stella."

"Bad choice Alicia. Your life has been a series of bad choices."

The washing machine went to the "wash" cycle. It was vibrating back and forth under me. I heard the whoosh of the paddle. It connected with my ass.

"Goddammitttt!" That fucking hurt. Why didn't I stick with the story? If I remember right, there were four more strokes.

"Please Mistress Stella, I've learned my lesson. No more please!"

"Oh Alicia, how I wish I could accommodate you, but you know and I know there are four more strokes in store for you. Ask me for it or I'll add five more."

I wised up quickly. "Please Mistress Stella, please paddle my slut ass." I didn't mean it but I didn't want five swats added on.

Mistress Stella walloped by ass with four more strokes. By the final stroke I was bawling like a baby. I had never experienced pain like this since the birth of my baby Stephanie, now 18.

Mistress Stella started rubbing my burning bottom. It just spread the fire wider. She was buying time until the "spin" cycle. I could hear the "rinse" cycle finishing so I knew my release was coming up as well. Mistress Stella had clearly put towels in the washing machine so it would be out of balance for the "spin" cycle. Sure enough, when the "spin" cycle began the machine (and me) started being tossed about like a rider on a bucking bronco. I was the cowboy strapped to the saddle. As I was riding this bronco Mistress Stella got behind me. She put one hand under me to massage my clit and the other hand across my chest to pinch one of my nipples. She was hanging on to me for dear life as well. As we pitched about I could feel my orgasm starting with a tingling sensation in my toes and travelling quickly up my body. Mistress Stella's hands were busy accelerating the process. I shouted above the racket of the laundry room, "Mistress Stella!!!"

Her head was next to mine. "Cum Alisha."

I screamed Mistress Stella's name over and over as waves of pleasure rippled through my body. She continued to stimulate me long after the last ripple passed through my body. I felt like I had gone through the proverbial wringer along with Mistress Stella's towels. The experience again exceeded the story. I was going to have to write a sequel to this one.

I was untied from the washing machine and my blindfold was removed.

Mistress Victoria summed up the experience. "It was a win-win. Katherine had a mind blowing orgasm and I got clean towels!"

I kissed Mistress Victoria. "Thank you Mistress for bringing 'Mistress Stella's Sub School' to life for me."

"Anything for you my pet."

Mistress Victoria gave me a robe and we went back to Abby's apartment.

Once back in the apartment Mistress Victoria volunteered "The janitor is a friend of mine. Not to worry. He's been checked for STD's. He'll stop by tomorrow morning to say hi and maybe stay for a while. We had someone watching the laundry room door during our session. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was another amazing experience. I was questioning my worth as an author but now I know it's all good. And I love being the slut."

"I knew you would my pet. You're my little slut. I know you've got a call with Michael at 9. After that let's take another shower and go to bed. Abby's going to sleep on the sofa.

We of course didn't go to sleep. We ended up making love till the wee hours of the morning. It was my first time actually being with Mistress Victoria in bed making love, and not being in a scene. It won't be my last. She can be a kind and considerate lover as well. We spent a lot of the time getting to know each other's bodies better and enjoying our rapidly developing emotional connection. I do have a submissive side that is being fully developed by Mistress Victoria, but I have a cute and cuddly side as well. Cute and cuddly was the theme of that night.

September 30

We didn't wake up till 10.

We had time for one more extended scene before I had to hop on a train back to New York. I was anxiously awaiting instructions from my Mistress. I had over twenty more chapters of my writings to explore. Which one would it be? I was hoping it wouldn't be Chapter 2 of "My Sister Hazel is a Cumbucket." I was going through a period of fascination with Michael coming in my mouth and I wrote that story in one of my heated moments after a particularly memorable blowjob. I think I had Hazel blowing ten guys in her brother's fraternity.

Mistress Victoria was digging through Abby's dresser drawers. She produced a cheerleader outfit, presumably from Abby's college years.

"Put your hair in a ponytail and put this uniform on."

There were only two possibilities for this scene. One was Hazel's fraternity jizz-a-thon. The other was "Cammie's College Fuckfest." Cammie was another expression of my latent desires to be a slut. Like me, Cammie had a repressed Catholic upbringing that led to promiscuity in college. I did have a lot of partners before I met Michael, but Cammie went whole hog to the dark side and did a lot of things (including multiple partners at the same time) that I only fantasized about.

I was sitting on the spanking bench biding my time in my cheerleader's outfit pondering Hazel and Cammie. There was a knock on the door. Mistress Victoria shouted from the bedroom, "Cammie, answer the door!"

My curiosity was satisfied. I was Cammie. The rollercoaster was careening downhill.

I opened the door. There was a good looking well-dressed man at the door holding a leather briefcase. He was wearing a hounds tooth sport coat, Dockers and penny loafers. Looked to be about 40. He must be Cammie's English professor Jacob Bronstein.

"Good afternoon Professor Bronstein. Please come in."

"Good afternoon Cammie. I'm so glad that you elected to take me up on private tutoring lessons. You're grades are really slipping and I'm sure that these sessions will improve your grades."

"I can't thank you enough for taking the time. I just cut short my cheerleading practice so that I could make time for this tutoring session."

"Cammie, could I trouble you for a glass of water?"

"Sure. Let go into the kitchen."

Professor Bronstein pulled out a kitchen chair and seated himself. He flipped the briefcase on the table. I got a glass of water and put it in front of him. I took a chair at the table and pulled it far enough away from the table so he could see me. I had my legs crossed.

He took a draw from his glass of water and reached into his briefcase to retrieve a paper. I could see there were red pen marks all over the typewritten paper.

"Now Cammie, I know that I gave you the freedom to pick a topic of your choice for your essay, but I found not only that your topic was highly inappropriate but that the actual treatment of the topic was incomplete."

I knew where this was going but it was so exciting to see this played out. I knew my next line.

"Professor Bronstein. Why did you think my essay topic was inappropriate?"

"Well Cammie, the faculty at our university prides itself on academic freedom, but a topic of 'Finding Sexual Satisfaction Through Dominance and Submission' really pushes the boundaries of those freedoms. And the essay itself. Do you really think that domination and submission is a pathway to sexual satisfaction? I find that premise flawed. I'm very much inclined to give this essay a failing grade."

I hiked up my cheerleader's skirt and spread my legs so as to improve Professor Bronstein's point of view. This scene was getting me hot and bothered.

"Now Cammie, I don't think that showing me your panties is going to change my opinion."

I reached between my legs and pulled my sopping wet panties to the side so that Professor Bronstein could see my wet shaved pussy lips.

"Ahhhh. C . .C . . Cammie. You've made me lose my train of thought. Oh yes, I wanted to show you some specific comments I had on your essay."

Professor Bronstein slid his chair next to mine. He gave me the paper. It was properly titled and did have a lot of typewritten text and red pen editing marks. Mistress Victoria really went to great lengths to get this right.

"Now Cammie, let me show you some specific comments I had on the thesis statement in your introductory paragraph."

He bent towards me. I took his right hand and put it on my sopping wet panties. He caressed the damp fabric with his fingers. It put a charge into me.

"Professor Bronstein. I'm going to prove you wrong. Get on your knees, now!"

He gave me an astonished look. I lightly slapped his face.

"Do it . . . .NOW!"

He got on his knees in front of me. I pulled my panties down over my shoes and off. I then took him by the ears and pulled his face into my cunt. He didn't need to be asked. He started licking me. I leaned back in my chair and savored his service. At that moment Mistress Victoria, as Mistress Anna, and Abby, as Mistress Rachel, Cammie's apartment roommates, strode into the kitchen wearing their bras, panties and heels.