No Quarter for Katherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistresses Anna and Rachel. I'm glad you could join us. You can see that Professor Bronstein is doing some lab work related to my essay on "Finding Sexual Satisfaction Through Dominance and Submission." He's really digging deep into that topic right now."

"That's great slut Cammie," commented Mistress Anna. "Let me get something that Professor Bronstein will appreciate as a study aid." She left the room and came back within moments carrying a black leather flogger.

"Professor Bronstein, or should I use your name in academia - - worm - - take off your pants, undershorts, socks and shoes." He momentarily stopped his pussy licking and while still in a kneeling position took off his shoes and socks and then shimmied off his pants and undershorts. His lily white bare bottom was raised up and exposed.

Without warning, Mistress Anna let loose with a vicious lash to his unmarked bottom.

"What the fuck!!! That wasn't part of the story!" exclaimed the worm.

"Shut up," replied Mistress Anna. She approached me so she could make eye contact with the worm, who was now rubbing his red hot bottom. She raised her eyebrows and asked the worm "Did you want to start an argument with your Mistress? That usually doesn't end well for the other party."

"No . . .no, Mistress Anna, I wasn't being disrespectful. I . . . I was just trying to point out . . ."

"Yes??"

"Nothing Mistress, may I have another?" The worm bent over again and restarted his pussy licking. I was enjoying the attention and the worm's humiliation.

"Right answer," said Mistress Anna with satisfaction. She then stepped back and let the worm have it with another stroke.

"Ughhhhhhh."

The worm pushed his head into my stomach. I cradled his head while he was gently sobbing. To reassure him I said, "Not to worry, this wasn't part of my story so I have no idea how many more times she's going to hit you."

His sobbing increased in intensity.

Mistress Anna was merciful. "Stand up worm."

The worm scrambled to his feet.

"Take off the rest of your clothes."

He did so, but was now trembling. His cock, which was impressive, was fully erect.

"Slut Cammie, suck his cock."

We were back on script. I got on my knees. I pumped his cock with my right hand and used my mouth to follow the action of my hand. The worm's knees were starting to gently shake. I then used my other hand to lightly caress his balls. His knees were now wobbling.

"Mistress Anna . . ., please?" pleaded the worm.

"Slut Cammie, get the worm to the edge and then put a firm grip on his cock to keep him from cumming. If he cums, both of you are going to be punished," Mistress Anna said emphatically.

I used my mouth the way Michael liked it. I first ran my lips up and down the underside of the worm's cock. He groaned. I then plunged my mouth down his cock as far I as I could to get it down my throat. I swirled my tongue around it. The worm was thrusting his hips to try to get his cock further down my throat. I was gagging and salivating on his cock until his balls were coated with my spit.

"Ohhhh Mistress . . . . . "

That was my cue to stop and grip his cock to staunch his orgasm. It was the worm's cue to start begging.

"Please Mistress."

Mistress Anna's reply was with her flogger on his ass.

"Motherfucker!!" The worm dropped to his knees sobbing. I knew it wasn't part of the story but it was hot. I'm not sure the worm agreed.

As the worm was rubbing his hot and sore bottom there was a knock on the door. That had to be Mr. Drake, Professor Bronstein's teaching assistant.

Mistress Rachel answered the door with a riding crop in hand.

"Good afternoon Mr. Drake." It had to be the man who played Janitor Gadson, now dressed in preppy attire. He looked good. Still a bit rough looking, but passable as a college teaching assistant. And I knew he had a big cock.

"Professor Bronstein told me to stop by. He said that he was counseling one of his students and that I could stop by to observe." He looked over to see Professor Bronstein naked and on his knees with his erection lewdly protruding upwards.

"I see Professor Bronstein is deep into his fieldwork. Perhaps I shouldn't disturb him."

"Not at all," replied Mistress Rachel. "Professor Bronstein needs help with the next exercise."

"Oh, I'm not sure I can be helpful in these matters." Mr. Drake starting backing his way to the door.

Mistress Rachel blocked the door. "Do you really want to abandon Professor Bronstein in his time of need?"

"Nnnno, of course not."

Mistress Rachel gave him a playful swat with the riding crop on his cheek. "Might be a good idea to strip and stand next to Professor Bronstein."

"Yyyyess. That does sound like a good idea." Mr. Drake stripped off his clothes, folded them in a neat pile, and stood next to the still kneeling Professor Bronstein. His cock was already at full mast. He was clearly into this scene. I was too. It was playing out as I had written it and the parties to the play were all royally turned on.

Mistress Anna horned into the conversation. "Now Cammie here is a slut, and she's needs to be shown what it's like to be airtight. I need you gentlemen to assist. And Mistress Rachel, if you could go put on your strap on we'll need you too."

I also enjoy watching porn, and one of my favorite scenes is a slut getting airtight, with cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass. I had never had two at the same time. Now I was going to get three. Cammie really enjoyed it. Would I?

Mistress Anna barked out the orders. "Worm, lay on your back." He complied. His cock was still rock hard. His ass was still tender, but he didn't complain about lying on his back because he knew what was coming.

"Slut Cammie, sit on his cock facing him." I straddled the worm and wiggled my hips to allow his cock to fully penetrate me. I was wet and his cock slid in easily. My pussy felt really full. And that was just cock number one.

"Mr. Drake. Get in front of Cammie and let her suck you first."

I didn't get to really see Mr. Drake up close because the last scene had him taking me from behind. I knew he had a big cock and now I got to see it up close and personal. It was impressive. I struggled to get my mouth around it and he was gentle by not trying to thrust it down my throat. I was able to lean forward and use my hands on his ass to ease him forward as my throat relaxed. I was still gagging and dripping loads of my spit on the worm's face. I hoped the worm was enjoying it. With me feeling the worm's cock in my pussy and Mr. Drake's cock filling my mouth I certainly was.

"Enough," said Mistress Anna. "Now get behind the slut and fuck her ass."

I bent forward to receive Mr. Drake. I'd never been DP'd and now I was going to do it with others present with one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen going into my ass. I braced myself for the pain. To Mistress Anna's credit, she anticipated my discomfort. I could hear her squeezing out a liberal amount of lubricant so at least it would be a smooth entry.

Mr. Drake pushed. I was pushed forward by him. I pushed back. Nothing.

"It won't go in Mistress."

"Relax my pet. It doesn't always happen on the first try. Be patient."

Mr. Drake tried again. The head of his penis popped in.

"Owohhhhhhhhh." Even though I thought I knew what was coming I really didn't. It was a rush of a number of new sensations hitting me at the same time. The pain of the entry, the sensation of fullness, and the pleasure of the anal stimulation. I was going to just hang on for the ride.

Mr. Drake pushed until he was as far in as he was going to go. I'm sure he wasn't all the way inside me but it was as much as ass could accommodate. I concentrated on the sensation of his cock slowly going in and out of me and the enhanced stimulation when his cock hit a full stop in my ass. I could also feel the worm's cock moving through my vagina and the stimulation of the wall in between the two cocks that held countless nerve endings that were flooding the pleasure center of my brain. An endless stream of profanity was escaping from my mouth.

Mistress Anna knelt next to me and rubbed my back. "My Cammie, what a potty mouth you have. We're going to have to do something about that." She motioned for Mistress Rachel to approach me.

Mistress Rachel had put on her strap-on. She got in front of me and jammed the head of her fake cock into my mouth. I now added the gagging sensation to all of the activity going on behind me. The worm was treated to another spit shower as he was groaning underneath me.

Mistress Anna was merciful. "I know you have a mouthful of cock so you can't ask for permission. I'm giving it to you and the boys."

"Shhank Uuuuu," I uttered with my mouth full of fake cock. I had an amazing orgasm. Both of the men didn't stop and neither did Mistress Rachel. My orgasm kept going until both of the men slowed and then emptied themselves into me. I fell forward on the worm splayed out and played out.

Mistress Anna continued rubbing my back. "Cammie, I think you truly are a slut."

I nodded my head in agreement. I was always a slut. Mistress Victoria just helped me recognize it.

Eventually I caught my breath and got up. I went directly to the shower to rinse off the sweat and the cum off my body. I looked back on the last two days with a smile. I was able to enjoy my time with Mistress Victoria and at the same time explore my deepest and darkest fantasies under Mistress Victoria's watchful eye. I savored the feel of the hot spray on my face as it allowed me to concentrate on the moment. I didn't want that moment to end.

I heard a tapping on the shower door. Mistress Victoria was pointing to her wrist, telling me it was time to get out. I turned off the water and got out. She handed me a soft plush towel and grabbed my ass.

"Katherine, can you put on that sexy blue dress and the matching shoes?"

I was wondering what the final chapter of our two days together was going to be. I put on my sexiest lingerie and then the dress and heels. I fixed up my make-up and hair and then walked into the playroom. Mistress Victoria had changed into her street clothes. She was wearing a cream colored silk blouse, black pants and black heels. She walked up to me and kissed me. I returned her kiss, and it evolved into an extended embrace. Breathlessly I asked Victoria, "So tell me what's next. Why this dress and these shoes?"

"Because you wore this outfit the first time I saw you. You looked so beautiful and fetching. I knew I wanted you when I saw you. I just wanted to kiss you properly now just as I would have done if you allowed me to the first time I saw you. Nothing more."

Mistress Victoria grasped my head with her hands and stared into my eyes. "I love you Katherine."

"I know it now. I love you Mistress Victoria."

"Now go catch your train."

"Yes ma'am."

I picked up my travelling bag, walked through the front door of the apartment and closed it behind me. I knew my destiny was going to wait for me in Philadelphia and that my past was going to stare me right in the face when I got home.

Epilogue to Chapter Two

Kat spent two blissful days with her Master. Not only did they have the time to thoroughly explore each other both body and mind, her Master was able to direct Kat's exposure to many of the perversions that she had not previously experienced but were a part of her fantasies. Kat now knew that those fantasies weren't just idle thoughts or wishful thinking but were a part of her deeper psyche.

Now that those two days had run their course Kat was faced with reconciling her new life with her vanilla life. That reconciliation process was going to be more painful than anything her Master could conjure up in his playroom.

TheVelvetGlove