No Regrets Pt. 04

Story Info
An Enlightening Afternoon with Mom.
7.5k words
4.69
25.8k
45

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading the first three parts will give you the proper context, as this chapter has several references to events in the previous three.

_______________________________________________________________

I stopped for a second as I entered my room. Why was that so amusing to my sister? It was a simple statement, wasn't it?

"Kate, doing this stuff with Mom and Dad will be difficult," I thought.

"I meant with them around, Kate, not with them!" I yelled. But she was inside her room, the door shut by then.

Oh, well, my sister knew what I meant. I closed the door, flopped on my bed, and dozed off.

I woke to the sound of knocking on my door.

"Steve, it's dinner time," my mother said through the door.

I must have slept through my parent's return. I was still naked from earlier, but the door was closed, and we don't open closed doors in this house without knocking, that is, unless your sister tells you to!

"I'll be down in a few minutes, Mom," I answered as I got up to find something to put on. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and headed out of my room.

I bounded down the stairs to find my mother, father, and sister all sitting in the living room. A pepperoni and a cheese pizza, paper plates, napkins, and other pizza paraphernalia lay on the dining room table. I grabbed a couple of slices of pepperoni, put them on a plate with some little packets of red pepper and Parmesan cheese, and sat on the couch beside my sister.

"So, how was your getaway?" I asked as I poured the toppings onto the pizza, discarding the crumpled empty packets into a pile on the table.

"We always have a good time at the lake. It's very relaxing, the water, campfires, no kids," my father chuckled, cracking open a beer as he reached for his pizza, cheese only.

I never understood the concept of cheese-only pizza, with so many toppings available. I just seemed so plain and boring. But, to each their own.

"Yes, it is," Mom began. "I look forward to our little jaunts whenever we

take them. It's always nice to relax and get in a little alone time with your

father," she said, smiling in his direction.

"OK, OK, next subject," I interjected, looking at my mother and shaking my head.

"What's wrong, Steve?" Kate said with a laugh, still purposely fucking with me.

I looked over, trying to give her the evil eye without being too obvious.

"I'm trying to eat my pizza, not think about my parent's romantic vacations," I replied.

A smattering of laughter filled the room.

"So, you guys do anything interesting while we were gone?" Dad inquired.

That sentence had been uttered many times before when they returned from trips, but it had new meaning this time.

"Yes, Dad," I thought, "I'm glad you asked. I've been fucking Kate the whole time you were gone." It was amusing, picturing myself saying it and the looks on everyone's faces, but then Kate chimed in, and the moment was gone.

"Not really. I laid by the pool and got some sun, and Steve played basketball with the neighbors. The usual stuff. You do anything interesting, little brother?"

I'm not sure why she always tried to screw with me, but it was almost as if she liked watching me squirm. It could be just what all siblings do to one another. Of course, we were the only ones that knew what Kate was getting at, but it made me uncomfortable, and I needed to change the subject, but I thought I'd have a little fun doing it.

"Yeah, I won the lottery," I said with a grin glancing in my older sister's direction to see if she was as uncomfortable as me. She clearly wasn't.

"Nah, just the usual," I continued.

"Well, hopefully, you'll share the winnings with everyone!" my mother joked with a smile, obviously knowing that I didn't win the lottery but clueless about the lottery I was talking about.

We continued to eat our pizza, chatting about this and that, but nothing of actual substance. We all watched a movie together, which was fun, and made some popcorn. Kate and I tossed kernels at each other throughout the film like we were twelve years old again, but I was getting tired as it neared eleven o'clock. I got up when the credits rolled, said good night, and went to bed.

I woke the following day around eight, feeling refreshed and recharged. I went into the bathroom, half thinking about going to Kate's room to see if she was up for a quick fuck, but her door was closed. However, it looked like she had been in the bathroom and showered. So, I hopped in the shower, dressed, and went downstairs.

I saw no signs of my sister. Instead, I could see my mother in the office just off the kitchen, talking on the phone, her flat screen in the background with CNBC or something on it. She was employed by an investment banking firm, so there was always some shit with a ticker on the TV. Like many others, she worked remotely during the pandemic and had yet to return to the office. It was convenient, and the company was OK with it as long as the work got done.

I waved to her as I rustled up some leftover pizza from the fridge and popped it into the microwave. She finished the call, waved back, then got up from the desk and walked into the dining room area next to the kitchen, a two-tiered counter dividing the two spaces. One of the perks of working from home; wearing PJ's all morning while working. One of the perks for me was several buttons were unbuttoned, and I might get to see a little cleavage.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Morning, Mom. How are you?" I replied, pulling my pizza from the microwave and setting it on the counter.

"I'm good. What's on the agenda today, kiddo?" she said, crossing her arms on the higher part of the countertop, leaning forward, and resting on them.

As I glanced up, I could not help but notice that my mother's tits, thanks to a boost from the arms, were trying to escape from her top. I didn't see a bra, either. I continued to make eye contact to avoid being too obvious. I felt a stirring as my brain sent a wake-up call to my dick.

"I don't know. There is some yard work, but I'll probably do that before it gets too hot. It's been brutal lately," I answered, still trying not to look directly at the cornucopia of boobs before me, waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself.

There was a silence of about five seconds as my mother turned her head to look over her shoulder at the TV in her office, and I zeroed in on her breasts. Of course, I couldn't see much except for cleavage, but tits had always been my favorite part of the female anatomy.

Then, she turned her head back in my direction, and I looked up, hoping not to have been caught.

"OK then," Mom said, breaking the silence, spinning around, and heading back to the office. "Time to get back to work. It's going to be a scorcher out there today. I'm going for a swim later if you want to join me."

"Sure, maybe after I finish with the yard," I replied, still trying to get a

handle on what just happened.

OK, what was that? It felt like that was on purpose. It seemed like she was saying, "Look at my tits, son. Do you like them?" Of course, I looked, but I couldn't stare. I'm a guy, and guys love to look at women when they show some skin. I liked what I saw; how could I not? But they were my mother's tits. Then again, my morals were already out the window, so did that matter?

So many thoughts were racing through my mind. I need to sort them out, and no better way to do that than a mindless mowing of the lawn. So, I headed outside, pulled the riding mower out of the utility shed in the back corner of our yard, and started it up.

It was about an hour and a half time-suck mowing the lawn. But, of course, it had to be done, knowing it would only grow back, thus requiring another mowing. So the saga continued, rinse and repeat every week, all summer. But it was an excellent way to think, as the mower did most of the work.

It was about ten now. I'd blown off my friends yesterday to fuck my sister, and I'm sure they would want to play basketball eventually. I planned to finish the yard work by about one o'clock, and later, when they all wanted to get together, we could go over to court and play a little hoop. Lamar and Desean both worked until about four, so that would give me a bit of time in between to rest and relax. So, I climbed aboard the mower and dropped it into gear.

After about forty-five minutes and two or three stops to empty the grass catcher, I took a break. I'd finished the front and was about halfway through the back. The backyard was about twice the size of the front, but the pool also occupied some of that area. I ducked into the house to get something to drink from the fridge, not unnoticed by my mother, who must have heard me from her office.

"How goes the battle, honey?" she yelled from the other room.

I closed the door to the fridge, having retrieved a bottle of water, and walked over to her office entrance, cracking the top off to take a swig.

"It's so hot out there, but mowing is nearly done. A Little weed eater action after that, and we'll be good to go for at least another seven days," I quipped.

My mother turned to look at me, still in her PJ's from earlier.

"Well, I'm about done here for now," she said, putting her computer into sleep mode and standing up. "I'm going to go up and change and head out to the pool. I won't be in your way out there, will I?"

"Nah, you should be good. When I come around trimming, though, you might want to move so nothing hits you."

"That's fine," she said, passing by me and reaching out with her thumb and index finger to give my midsection a little pinch. "You should come out to the pool with me when you have finished. The water will feel good with all this heat today," and then headed upstairs.

She was trying to sell me on this pool thing, it seemed. It was hot as balls outside, so I could understand why the pool was a good idea. I went through the sliding glass door, climbed back on the mower, and resumed grass cutting.

After about twenty minutes, I finished and put the mower back in the shed. Then, I grabbed the weed eater and headed to the front yard to start the trimming. I worked my way around the front of the house and out to the back and noticed my mother was reading a book on one of the chases.

I made my way over to the pool, which had a border of about ten feet of pavers surrounding it. My mother was on the side of the pool furthest from the house, in the same chase my sister had been in for my voyeur adventures this past weekend. As I got closer, I noticed she was wearing a red two-piece suit I had not seen before. My parents are not Puritans by any means, but it was two triangles of fabric, maybe five or six inches a side, with a third one below. There were strings for straps disappearing over the shoulders and around the sides and hips. I was caught a bit off guard by my mother wearing a suit like this. It covered what it needed but left much to the imagination, and mine ran wild.

"Hi, baby, do you need me to move?" she said, lowering the book and looking over the tops of her sunglasses at me.

"If you could, I don't want anything flying up and hitting you. It'll only take a minute," I replied.

She stood up, laid the book on the lounger, picked up the phone, and turned toward the house. My eyes immediately went to her ass, which was on full display. A strip of material was going up the ass crack to the top, where it met the straps coming around from the sides; my mother was wearing a G-string. I'd never seen her in one of those. Hell, I didn't even know Mom owned anything like that.

My mother looked over her shoulder at me, strolling over to the glass door leading into the house.

"Let me know when the coast is clear," she said, disappearing into the house.

I started the weed eater and trimmed around the pool quickly. I didn't imagine things in the kitchen earlier; there was a flirty vibe as we talked. Of course, that was just the first hint, but this, Jesus, was like an

invitation, right? I couldn't make sense of it, though. That would be cheating on her husband, my father, with her son? Could she even do that? Could I do that, for that matter? Then again, a week ago, I didn't think I could fuck my sister either, so what did I know.

I walked to the shed, put away the weed eater, closed the door, and locked it.

As I headed back toward the house, I passed my mother on the way back to her chase. It was all I could do to not stop and stare. As she walked toward me, the thin red material of the top struggled to contain her tits. I passed by and looked back to see her butt quivering with each step.

"Thank you, baby. You always do such a good job," she said, sitting down on the chase, swinging her legs over, and picking up the book to resume reading.

"I'll be right back after I change," I blurted out, my mind made up to join her at the pool. If nothing else, this would give me plenty of jack-off material for later.

"I'll be right here," she replied without looking up.

"Women. They know when they have you, and she had to know I was looking," I told myself.

I couldn't get to my room fast enough. I stripped off my clothes and threw on some trunks. I toyed with the idea of cracking the shades and jerking off, watching my mother by the pool, like I did with Kate a few days earlier. Kate was naked, but my mom was not, so I headed back to the pool, grabbing a towel.

As I stepped out of the house and into the backyard, my mother slid her glasses down again to look over the top of them. It was sexy, and she knew it.

"That was quick, Steve."

.

"It's so hot. I wanted to get in that water," I said as I took several

steps, dropping the towel and diving into the deep end.

I came up for air, swam toward the shallow end, and stood up.

"God, does that feel good," I exclaimed, walking through the cool, clear water to the stairs. I did feel good. Not nearly as good as skinny dipping the other day did, but a close second.

"I'm coming in," my mother announced as she stood up, putting her book and sunglasses on the chase and jumping in feet first.

After my mother resurfaced, I returned to the pool's center, where she was treading water.

"This does feel good," she sighed.

We floated like that for a few minutes, chit-chatting about everything

meaningless, and then moved to the shallow end to get out. I got out first and turned to extend my hand to help my mother out. I couldn't help but notice the two bumps were straining against the thin red fabric of the suit's top. So I helped her up the steps, and we went to the chases to lie down.

"Oh, this sun feels good, doesn't it?"

"It does, Mom," I added as I lay back on my chase, keeping it at the same

forty-five-degree angle as my mother's.

"Steve, can I ask you a question?" my Mom began. "Promise you'll answer

honestly!"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you think this suit looks good on me? I got it the other day, and I'm not sure your father will like it. So that's why I wore it out here. I wanted to ask you what you thought," she explained. "I don't want to wear something that isn't age-appropriate, you know?

Well fuck. There was a reasonable explanation for all this. My mother had got the suit for my dad, and this morning's cleavage was probably my overactive imagination and unintentional. I fucked my sister, and apparently, I thought fucking anyone was now possible. I needed to get a grip. I can only guess what might have happened had I made some kind of move on her. Jesus, what an idiot I am.

"Well, I was wondering about that, Mom. It is quite revealing, all though, if I'm being honest....," I trailed off, shrugging my shoulders as I cocked my

head slightly to the side, a grin appearing.

"If you are being honest...........," she laughed, "continue, please."

"Well, you look pretty hot in it, if we are being honest," I finished.

"We are being honest, aren't we? I knew I could count on you," she said, smiling while handing me a tube of sunscreen. "Can you do me a favor and put some of this on my back?"

"Sure, Mom," I replied, feeling defeated.

She changed the angle of the chase so it was flat, then laid face down on it. There was that butt again, just staring at me.

"Can you get the straps for me? I hope you don't mind, but I don't want to get any tan lines," she explained.

I untied the neck and back straps, and they fell off to the sides of the chase.

That ass, and now some serious side boob, smashed against the chase as they were. I could feel my cock springing to life. But, I had to temper my expectations because I had apparently misread the earlier situation. So, I'd have to settle for a bit of eye candy, and that was it. Oh, well, the glass is still half-full. I could always lay there in the sun looking at her, dream of what could have been, and jerk off to it later.

I began to liberally dispense the white cream on her back. I started in small circles, pushing down a little as if to almost give a light massage as I spread it around, covering all of her.

"Oh, that feels good, Steve," she said as I continued to rub the sun protection into her. "Can you do that to my shoulders and neck?"

"Yeah, no problem," I said, applying a little more and massaging it into the neck and shoulder area.

I must admit I enjoyed this; giving my mother pleasure excited me. So the day wasn't a total loss after all.

"Your hands are magic, Stevie. I needed this. Can you do my lower back, too?" she pleaded.

I got up, put my towel on the stones along the chase, and knelt beside her to make it easier. I moved my hands down, aware I was inches from her exposed ass as I continued the massage. The G-string strap served as a kind of border that I was hesitant to cross. However, my mother seemed to enjoy the rubdown immensely, and I was trying to think of a way to accidentally slip and touch a cheek or side boob and test the waters. My hopes were on the rise, so I started moving out from the center of the back in larger circles, slowly working my fingers until I touched extended over her butt, and still no objection.

"God, this feels so good, baby," she said, moaning softly.

All in a split second, I rotated my hands outward and farther south so they were now on each cheek and massaged her ass. I repeated the motion four or five times with no protest. So, I was playing with my mother's ass, and she was OK with it. But, it was short-lived.

"Steve, you realize your hands are on my ass?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I thought you were enjoying this, so I keep moving to new places," I stuttered, moving my hands from her backside. "I'm sorry, really."

"It's OK, Steve, but it might be better if you just straddled me so you can do it evenly. It feels great."

I got up, stepped over my mother's chase with one leg, and then it occurred to me. Fuck! My cock was practically sticking straight out. I had to think of a way to keep from hitting her with it, or the jig would be up. I put each knee outside my Mom's legs, staying slightly elevated, and resumed working the lower back and ass. I moved around a bit so it didn't look like I was focusing too much on her ass, and this continued for another minute of soft moans. With the amount of sunscreen I was using, there was no way Mr. Sun would ever get to this skin.

"Steve, you are doing a wonderful job. This feels fantastic. Can you stand up for just a second?"

"Sure, Mom," I replied.

I put one leg on the ground on each side of the chase and stood. Then, my mother rolled over. The straps to the top were previously untied, so nothing but her bottoms were still on. So there I was, with a hard-on not so concealed by my swim trunks and my mother in front of me, topless.

Her skin was light brown from tanning, but no tan lines existed. She had nice tits. She was definitely the B cup, as they were slightly smaller than my sisters. The areolas were a darker brown than Kate's but about the same size, and the nipples stood out about a quarter of an inch or so. There was a slight sag to the sides, and they pancaked out a little, not quite as firm as they might have been in days gone by. But, on the other hand, she was forty-three, and any woman her age would be proud of those tits.

12