No Regrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry that I got you excited," she giggled, looking at the bulge in my trunks.

I was too dumbfounded to say anything. I wanted to say something, really I did, but I couldn't take my eyes off her long enough to think.

"I want you to do me a favor?" she purred. "Can you give these the same

attention you've been giving my ass for the past few minutes? You can leave out the sunscreen; we're done playing games. Can you do that for Mommy?"

I knelt back down on the chase, straddling my mother, reaching out and taking a tit in each hand. They were soft and pliable, and I began caressing the flesh, working my way to each nipple and running my thumbs over them. They were hard, and she let out a few soft moans as I continued to play with her.

"Oh, Stevie, that feels so good, but I think we need to move this party

indoors," she suggested.

I stood up, not wanting to let those tits go, but knowing that it would only be temporary and better things lie ahead. My mother picked up her things, leaving no evidence of our visit behind. I grabbed my towel as well, and we headed into the house.

Once inside, we headed upstairs, my mother in front and me watching that sweet ass as she went upstairs.

"Do you like the view?" she implored as we reached the top.

"You have a nice ass, Mom," I replied. It didn't sound as strange as I thought it would.

"This way," she whispered seductively, motioning toward my parents' room at the end of the hall.

Obviously, I hadn't given this much thought, but honestly, my parents' bed was the last place I would have imagined this would occur.

"Let me see that," Mom said, taking my towel from me, throwing them both into the hamper as we entered the room, then turning to face me. "Let me check my phone to see if I need to take care of anything or if anyone is coming home soon."

Now that she was standing, I had a different perspective. Laying down or standing up, they were formidable tits for a woman of any age.

She tapped away at the phone, texting it would appear. Then a series of single taps, maybe on an app, I couldn't tell exactly. Finally, when finished, the phone was tossed on the dresser, and she turned to me, moving closer and taking my hands, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Now, where were we?"

I looked down as my mother looked up at me, and our eyes locked. She had beautiful deep green eyes, like my sister. I'd paid little attention to them until now, but I could see where Kate got them. Mom let go of my hands, and I felt them move to my hips. She then moved forward, brushed her lips against mine slowly several times in a back-and-forth motion, then kissed me.

The first kiss was a little peck, but each subsequent one lasted longer until I felt a tongue part my lips, four or five kisses in. Our tongues met, intertwining, as we explored each other's mouths. I could feel the blood pumping through my veins, my dick harder than ever, the excitement eclipsing anything I had felt with my sister. She then moved back, her eyes engaging mine.

"Baby, are you good with this?" my mother whispered.

If you ever want a positive answer to a question, the time to ask is a situation like this. I was on the doorstep, hoping to make it to the promised land, as any guy would be. It was a purely rhetorical question, I was sure.

"Yes, I'm good with it," I said quickly, conveying my approval.

"What about Dad?" I then mumbled, trying to hide my excitement but feeling like I should at least act concerned about him. But, of course, at this point, I knew deep down it didn't matter what the answer was; wild horses couldn't drag me away.

"You just leave that to me, baby. Mommy is going to take care of everything," as she tugged my swimsuit down, my stiff cock exposed as the suit fell to the floor.

She stepped back a few feet, looking me up and down, my dick parallel to the ground and ready for the action that awaited it.

"Baby, you've grown into a magnificent man. That's a very nice cock. I'm impressed, now come over here and unwrap the rest of me," she said, motioning to the only piece of clothing still on her body, the G-string.

I moved closer to my mother, reaching for the tied strings on each side. I pulled them up and outward, undoing the knots as the bottoms fell away, revealing my mother's pussy in all its glory.

She was shaved, except for a small patch of rectangular hair running horizontally about two inches long and three-quarters of an inch wide, like a dash. Her lips extended a bit farther than my sisters, and they were a bit puffier. She reached down with a hand and took hold of my cock, stroking it gently.

"Does that feel good, Baby?" she whispered, the other hand moving to my sack to massage it while she slowly caressed my length.

"Yes," I replied, closing my eyes. A small moan escaped my lips, proof of the pleasure her hands were creating.

"Good, baby, then you're going to love this," as she removed a hand from my sack, causing me to open my eyes. She placed it on her cunt, and, using the index finger, slithered it between the swollen lips and then inserted it. After a few seconds, a second finger joined it.

My mother was stroking my cock while fingering herself. This was crazy. In four days, I fucked my sister, and I was pretty sure I was about to fuck my mother. I had jerked off to them both a few times just because they were females and sunbathing at a pool below my window, and it was easy. I'd never considered the taboo angle, but as with my sister, I think that had become the driving factor. Sex with someone I shouldn't have sex with was like the holy grail I was discovering. This time it was even more intense than with Kate.

My mother sank to her knees and pointed my cock at her mouth.

"Do you want mommy to suck your dick, baby?" she cooed, lightly stroking the shaft.

"Oh, God, yes," I said, my excitement mounting and my mind wondering how much of a dick-sucking I could handle before exploding.

"That's not good enough, Stevie. I want to hear you say it," she demanded.

I had been here before. It would appear as though my Mom wanted to play up the whole mother-son thing like Kate did with our role-play, and who was I to deny her?

"I want you to suck my cock, Mommy. Please?" I begged.

"That's a good boy. Mommy's going to suck you dry," she said, feeding my cock into her mouth, then moving up and down on it and jacking the base with her hand.

"Oh, fuck that feels fantastic, Mom," I moaned.

This continued for about thirty seconds as she bobbed on my dick, pulling it out to lick the shaft down to my balls, taking each ball into her mouth, suckling them before returning to the head and engulfing me again. My shaft glistened with spit and precum mixed together, her hand wrapped around it, sliding up and down its length in rhythm with her mouth. Then, she pulled me free.

"Baby, get on the bed," Mom ordered.

I walked across the room and climbed onto my parent's bed. The thought crossed my mind earlier that this would have been the last place I would ever get laid in this house. I had certainly never thought it would be with my mother.

She followed me, climbing onto the bed as we interlocked in a long deep kiss.

"Mmmmmmm, I could eat you alive," she purred as she grabbed my cock again with her hand, squeezing it as she pulled up and down.

"Do you have a treat for Mommy?" she said, looking down at the precum forming on the tip. "Let me get that; I want to see how you taste."

She moved her head down, extended her tongue, and licked the glistening juice from the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm, you do taste good," she said, licking her lips.

That sounded strange. It was almost like my mother confirmed I tasted good instead of tasting me for the first time and saying, you taste

good. There was no time to think about that now; I was where I was and needed to press forward. I was about to fuck my mother unless the world suddenly ended, and that was all that mattered.

"Baby, I need you to move a bit. I want you to lie down on your back here," pointing to a spot on the bed. She then turned in the opposite direction and threw a leg over my body so that her cunt was directly in front of my face. "I want you to eat my pussy while I suck you," as she returned my rod to the warmth of her mouth and started the jack-and-suck motion again.

I reached around, grabbed my mother's hips, and drew her to my mouth. It was much more challenging to eat pussy in this position than the way I had done it with Kate, but I stuck my tongue into it and started to probe and lick. She was soaking wet, and I worked her back and forth across my mouth, occasionally tongue fucking the slick hole. She was moaning inaudibly as my cock went in and out of her mouth, enjoying the sensations she received and providing me with my own. We continued this way for half a minute, moans filling the room.

"Oh, Mom, this feels so good. It won't be long till I cum," I said, that

"I'm getting close feeling" starting in my balls.

She immediately rolled off on me and sat up, my cock still in her hand but not moving, instead squeezing the base.

"We have more to do before I let that happen," she asserted. "I need you to stand over here," pointing to the left side rear of the bed. It was like she was a director making a movie or something, with all the moving around.

I got up and stood where Mom had pointed, and she moved across the bed, laying down on her back in front of me. I knew what was coming next. Looking down at the naked body before me, I thought, this is my mother. I'm about to fuck my mother. I never wanted anything so badly.

I leaned forward, taking a nipple in my mouth, letting my cock brush against her pussy petals. I nibbled and sucked it and then moved to the other one, repeating the action. I took my time, allowing my cum-clock to reset from the earlier action. The last thing I wanted was to cum after a few strokes, which was definitely a possibility a minute or two ago. I then stood up and lined my cock up with that beautiful pussy, taking it in my hand and rubbing it back and forth, trying to stimulate her clit, my precum mixing the wetness from inside. Then, I entered her.

"Oh God, baby, that's big, oh yes, fuck me. Fuck your mother," she moaned as I continued my advance. I pressed forward a few inches before I felt resistance, but she was wet, and I was hard, and this cock was going all the way into her, one way or another.

I started moving in and out of her, making slow but deliberate progress. Her cunt was tighter than I imagined it would be, but I did have a sizable cock, and I couldn't help but think about my father and how he compared.

"Oh, Mom, you feel so good," I said, driving my cock deeper with each thrust.

She had both hands on my hips, pulling me in farther and gyrating beneath me, her tits bouncing around each time I slammed forward.

"Oh, fuck Stevie, make Mommy cum. Your dick is unbelievable! It's

better........oh, fuck me...fuck me, baby!" as the sentence trailed off into a loud groan.

It sounded like there was more to that sentence. It's better than what? My father? I didn't know, but again, now was not the time to press. I needed to focus. I continued to pound my mother for a minute or so, fast, then slower, at which point she would look up at me. I could see it in her eyes. At this moment, she belonged, writhing on my cock. I owned her. I was in control, and that only made it hotter.

I grabbed her left leg, rotated her onto the right side, and banged away from that angle, straddling her right leg with her left leg over my shoulder. It felt like I was getting maximum penetration this way, and she loved it. I also liked how her tits flopped around from this viewpoint, like a side boob jiggle fest.

After twenty seconds, we moved back to missionary. I continued my assault on my mother's soaking pussy as she thrashed about, my cock like a bow on a violin, playing her to perfection.

Then, I pulled out entirely, knelt down, jammed my tongue deep into her pussy, and licked and ate it for a few seconds. I then stood back up and rammed my meat back in.

"Fuck me harder. Oh, Jesus, baby, that was so awesome," she hissed.

"You like fucking your son?" I shouted, timing it with a deep thrust into her depths.

"Oh, I love it, baby. Give it to me," she yelled, reaching up with one hand to grab a boob while moving the other to her clit.

I had never imagined anything like this was possible; it seemed almost surreal. But as we headed into the home stretch, I knew there was nothing I had enjoyed more.

"Mommy's going to cum soon, don't slow down. Keep fucking me. I want it all," her voice louder, frantically rubbing her clit while tweaking her nipple, pushing closer to orgasm.

I plowed into her with renewed vigor, pulling out almost all the way and then driving my cock back in until it was completely buried. This approach worked well with my sister, and I was about to see the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

"Oh, baby, that's it, Mommy's cumming, fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

Her movement increased, head moving side to side, mauling her tit and clit like a woman possessed.

"Oh, Stevie, this feels so fucking good. Oh God, baby, I want you to cum. I want to feel you cum inside me," she cooed as she hit her peak, riding it for all she was worth as I continued to plunge in and out of her, my cock ready to deliver.

That was all it took for me. Much like with my sister, the very thought of this taboo act, ending in me shooting my load into someone that I shouldn't be, was the pinnacle of gratification for me, and I let my mother know.

"I'm going to cum, Mom. Here it comes; I'm going to fill you up with my cum," I shouted as we made eye contact, the moment of truth now at hand.

We looked into each other's eyes, and I felt a connection far deeper than the act we were engaged in. The first burst rocketed out of my swollen cock and into the depths of my mother's pussy. It was quickly followed by several more as I continued pumping my jizz into her, my reservoir replenished from the last time Kate and I fucked. Then, as I slowed, my climax subsiding, I fell onto the bed beside my mother.

We were both trying to catch our breath from the effort we had put forth.

A minute passed, and I looked at her as she lay there, naked and beautiful.

"Well, was that everything you thought it would be?" she asked, rolling to the side to tilt her head in my direction and reaching over to caress my cheek.

"It was incredible," I answered. "Honestly, I'd never thought about it

until this past week. Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"It was. Baby, you were wonderful. I don't know if this makes me a bad mother, but I have been thinking about this for some time. I didn't know how you would feel about it, but your sister solved that riddle."

"Kate?" I said, trying to play dumb.

"Yes, honey, Kate. I know you two spent the weekend fucking."

I was speechless. I had talked with Kate about this, and while her answers always seemed vague, I thought we were on the same page. So I ran back at some of our previous conversations in my mind.

"No one has to know unless we tell them, right?" or "You worry too much about Mom and Dad finding out."

Technically, she didn't ever say she wouldn't tell them. I should have put two and two together since she was very non-committal, but who would have guessed this scenario? Sherlock Holmes wouldn't have seen this coming until it bit him in the ass.

The icing on the cake was my unclear "Kate, doing this stuff with Mom and Dad will be difficult," and her reply, "Little brother, it won't be

nearly as hard as you think." It took on a whole new meaning now.

"So, Kate told you about what we did?" I asked, rolling onto my side to face her.

"Yes, but don't be mad at her. She said it was great, and you fucked all weekend. That doesn't sound like something to regret."

"I couldn't be happier the way everything turned out." I reasoned. "So

this was all intentional, then? Kate fucked me and then told you about it?

My mother looked at me, nodding her head.

"Yes, baby. I thought the cleavage in the kitchen might do the trick, but it took this slutty bathing and a massage suit to bring it out. The suit is Kate's, by the way," she laughed.

"Well, I definitely liked the cleavage, Mom, that's for sure."

But there was still one thing left--my father.

"What about Dad?" I began. "Where does he fit into this, or even know?"

"I wouldn't worry about your father. The only thing bothering him about you fucking me is that he wasn't here to watch or join in. That's who I texted before we started."

To say I was perplexed by this would be an understatement. Fucking Kate had already broken the taboo glass ceiling for me, so to speak, but what did this all mean? My mother knew I fucked Kate. They discussed it. My father knew I was fucking my mother and probably Kate, too, then. Are they all fucking too?

"Honey, you are probably wondering about many things right now. First, you need to understand we wanted you to grow up and finish school before we let you in on any of this. We did the same thing with Kate," she explained.

"So, Dad and Kate.........I trailed off, finally putting two and two together and expanding upon the possibilities.

"Yes," she began, and Kate and I too, she added, as she looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction as I processed this new information.

"I hope you are OK with all of this. It's a lot to unpack."

"I'm more than OK with it, but it is all new to me. I'm sure it will take some adjusting, but I think I can manage," I laughed.

Truth be told, my mind was racing. How was all this going on, and how was I this clueless?

"Understood, baby. You seemed to adjust to Kate pretty fast, didn't you?" she laughed.

"I did. So, was that planned out too?" I asked, thinking back to how everything fell into place.

"I'll let her explain that to you. She had a little help. You don't think she plays with herself by the pool regularly, do you?"

"I guess not. Here I was, thinking it was just me getting lucky coming home at the right time," I said, shaking my head and chuckling.

I'd have to talk to her later. What help could she have gotten? My Mom and Dad were gone, I thought to myself.

"You did get lucky. I'd even say you won the lottery," my mother joked, referring to our conversation when they got home last night.

"It's been quite an eye-opening past several days, I'll say that," I contended. "I've never had so much fun."

"Well, that's a relief. Your sister told me to make you work for it a little, but I didn't have it in me to string you out for days,'" she laughed. "Besides, she told me you have quite a nice cock, and I just couldn't wait to get it in me.

"If someone told me a week ago, I would be laying in my parents' bed, naked with my mother, after we just fucked, talking about how I fucked my sister over the weekend, I'd have told them they were crazy," I said, as rolled onto my mother, hugged, then kissed my her.

"Yeah, it does seem pretty crazy, doesn't it?" she said, smiling at me. "But now that you've done it with both of us, does it seem that crazy?"

"No, it doesn't," I replied.

"Just remember, always keep an open mind; you never know what the future holds and what opportunities may present themselves."

She was right. If this past week had taught me anything, I did not know what the future held. But I could tell by her voice that it held more than I had seen so far.

12