All Comments on 'No Reply - Chisel Repair'

by VeracityHeterodyne

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Technically the writing is good. As far as the story line goes, decent but I think in this case divorce may have been a better option. Also, I would have ended all contact with my mother and any other woman that participated in the scheme. It would definitely be a good reason to move away and only have contact with Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad usage of a chisel. They get dull. They get dinged. They get chipped. That can be cured with grinding and sharpening. You know a chisel has been around a long time when it has a short blade. A marriage is different. A bad one in which a partner has cheated repeatedly cannot be ground down and sharpened. It reaches the point where you have to replace it. The "goose and gander" stuff doesn't work. You'll never get even. Time to start fresh. The wife is a whore. Divorce her.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

MC is a hypocrite. He should've let Jeff Burrows or one of his offspring kick HIM in the balls. Cosmic Karma, and all, you know. A GREAT spin of this somewhat silly tale. You closed the loop and made it self-cliché! Loved the tongue-in-cheekiness of it. Now, let's sit back and count the people who take it waaaaaay too seriously. (I'm guessing 44.73!) 5+++/5!!!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Cool response to that wackadoo plot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found it quite confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucked up way of not wanting to take responsibility! You (the man) could have said NO! Nothing stopped you from saying No! U got ur rocks of when u were a kid …and now when it’s happening to you …it’s the woman’s fault? That’s just the sort of twisted reasoning that makes me vomit! Nothing is my fault! I wa sled by my dick and I could not say no…boo boo boo! The woman is responsible!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

A decent effort, especially the payback with the teenage girls, but I couldn't give it more than 4* because he stayed with the slut wife.

All the women involved should've ended up divorced and turned into bitter cat ladies. The tradition was so fucked up, rubbing the cuckolding in their husband's faces, that they deserved maximum retribution.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

A more realistic outcome to extremely deranged behavior.

Liketall1Liketall1almost 2 years ago

Fuck comes from a old English term ,set in a Lords pay book For Use carnal knowledge. In other words good for sex.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"That's what women in that community do with young men who need education in the ways to please women." - No, that's just the excuse the women use to get a week with a young guy.

\

"I guess everybody knew about the tradition, but clueless Bill was still figuring it out." - I know this is a different version, but in the original, and I THINK, most if not all follow-ups he knew quite well what was going to happen.

\

Too much narration.

\

"demanding that Jason answer for his crimes" - The boys were more victims than perpetrators.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Some plot lines are too far afield to have any great interest.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 2 years ago

I have read that FUCK was a acronym "Fornication Under Consent of the King"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it is strop not strap.

Good story but in my opinion the wife still got away too easily. If he doesn't want to go through the trouble and expense of a divorce then he should just keep having sex outside of the sham of a marriage and not hide it from her. Don't touch the wife again and keep her as a housekeeper and roommate. IF she wants a divorce then fine let her do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

funny. Just the other day I was thinking about the story on the site that drove me mad and I hated the most because of how it came about and ended. This was it. It hit me harder than February sucks. Don't know why but it did. And now someone does another version. Crazy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Pretty funny - loved the payback and it made sense. 4*

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but who wants to believe that fucking three young women is going to make a marriage stronger? But there are riders who still scream for the whip before realizing that the horse they are riding is long dead! Either he was deeply hurt and humiliated, then the logical consequence is divorce, or he accepts it, then he is a cuckold! Your protagonist is like the rider I described!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is by far the best response to this storyline. Why should the men Just accept it?

This way the women actually learn what it feels like and the stats for the breakdown of the community were great.

Well done.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Clever take on a good, unusual story; good response to a terrible but well meaning tradition of moms 'educating' young men. Good response, that is, in a FICTIONAL setting. Typical of these stories, a good idea is taken way too far- THREE girls? and then the implied continuance of cheating.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

So, his event happened 28 years ago. That must place him around 50. A 50 year old gets to fuck 3 teenage (18/19) girls for two weeks because they had a crush on him? Yeah, pull the other one.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 2 years ago

5***** I actually liked this non-standard LW tale. He did wrong in his youth, but now put a stop to the destructive behavior of the witchy wives. A story in LW that has no grammar and spelling problems! What a treat!

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Good Read (3 Stars)

This was one of the better sequel's to the original story.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

It's a stupid premise. This is literotica's equivalent of "The Lottery" without any of the qualities and question of realism that made Shirley Jackson's story so infamous and famous. People believed the story was plausible because of the time period and the "othering" of rural America by urbanites

that a story is fiction doesn't absolve the author from realism and believability. To accept the story requires accepting that an entire village of men have accepted they will be disrespected and humiliated by their wives, mothers and daughters. Why? There was never violence? The stupid young men never got above themselves and decided to make life a living hell for their victims? And what does it say about fathers who let their sons be treated as such or about women in general?

Yeah yeah, it's just a sex story. That is misdirection and a dismissive response that ignores honest criticism. This series has the same problem as February Sucks. Too much exposition ruins the plot. Calling this a tradition causes all of the questions I posed in the former paragraph. In February, George went out of his way to portray the couple as entirely devoted, stable, communicative and loving. The story doesn't support that description.

Stories like this happen because writers do not bother to outline. They don't map their story and consider plot points and character development. They just start writing and end when they finish. Organic writing is far more likely to create a mess than a great work.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

This is the best of the three. The other two weren't bad, this one was just better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff overall. Some mis-placed commas, my favorite being the girls 'eating pizza and me'.

My preferred payback to the wives has always been a nice big flower garden in the front yard, featuring some beautiful, yet thorny, roses.

Thanks for this, I'll watch for your next one. Keep'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

A good idea as a follow up but over done with he 3 girls and the number of failured marriages.

LWLover60LWLover60almost 2 years ago

Best ending to this plot ever.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

A story full of cucks.

I can't empathize with despicable people.

But it was well-written though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story about ramifications of betrayal and cheating. No idea why main character would stay with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

interesting take but the women suffered nothing, yet still got to play the game.

ALL parties need to suffer the SAME - THAT is equality, equanimity, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not as good as it could have been. The general plot idea you were striving for — a combination of “good for the goose, good for the gander” AND “kill off the tradition” was OK. But….the execution of it was clumsy.

.

Having re-read HDK’s original, plus GA’s sequel and several other before diving into this one, the comment made by BlackRandi to GA’s sequel sticks out: that the premise is just so impossible, it takes great writing to even attempt to deliver a logical expression of it. Of course, many, if not most, LW plots require acceptance of the unacceptable or incredible! Still…some premises — like this one — stretch the limits of even LW absurdities 😎

.

The following line in this tale elicited a thought: “I didn't think fast enough to say no, and she did it.” In HDK’s original, Debbie called Bill and told him what she was going to do, and said she would refrain if Bill said “no”. Of course, Bill made “No Reply” and the story played out. So the thought: sure would be interesting if one of LW’s more talented authors got HDK’s permission to write not a sequel…but an alternative version where Bill actually said “No!” — and then proceeded to perhaps do what he could to kill that “tradition” 🤗

.

4 **** for this effort.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Gave you 5 stars. You were a little long-winded at the end, but I still enjoyed the story. Much better than Harddaysknight original. I saw another sequel where the husband got a girl to dig flower beds. His wife was devastated.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Even though a previous anonymous commenter trashed the analogy, I kind of liked it. To each his own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting way to respond to the situation but I have to go back to read HDK's original story which was a favorite that has long stuck in my mind from the first reading. This one seemed to come off kilter once or twice with the education of the young ladies but was still an interesting method of retribution to his wife. Never could understand how the young students didn't see the sex-ed classes coming if it was such a long standing "tradition". You would think that one of the fathers would prepare their son for their future seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough emotion from the wife. She just seemed to shrug, say “Oh well” and take a few pills.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed that, a bit convoluted but i managed to follow along.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

Despair

was that in the original. wth idc how poor someone is no one is going to live in a town call despair

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

"A feminist. He believes in equal opportunity."

was that a joke?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Best I could do was 3* for this. Pretty well written but these stories just really pissed me off.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

The mothers and wives deserves nothing less than a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"If I was going to save my marriage..."

This premise is the source of the failure of these stories (it telegraphs the RAAC). The kind of premeditated, extensive, embarrassing betrayal involved in this story would only result in divorce, unless the character is written as a cuck. The metaphor about the "chisel" at the end is ludicrous, and fucking the girls will not fix anything. In fact, nothing can "fix" what the slut wife did.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
Added an extra point

I'm inclined to award extra credit to any story that ends with this horrible "tradition" being extinguished.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars and just barely.

The original plot was just too stupid to even consider being a decent story. This rendition actually makes up for the shortcomings of the original story. Hopefully, we won't see anymore renditions or new endings for the crappy original story.

Please let this thing die.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Fun for what it was, but it really felt devoid of emotion.

And what the other anon said about the wife and pretty much just shrugging was spot on. So it ended with more of a whimper than a yell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@AngelRider: And where are the stories you've written to illustrate the advanced wisdom with which you belittle another writer's stories? I especially like your informing us that outlines fix everything. Go tell it to James Joyce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

VeracityHeterodyne has an uncanny ability to select for further attention LW stories that have stuck in my craw since I first read them. How VH got into my head is a mystery to me but I truly appreciate the effort to resolve these particularly vexing storylines. Seriously, it is reassuring to see that I am not the only LW reader who was left dissatisfied by the original conclusion of these tales, each nonetheless well written and a testament to the literary skills of the respective author. Here, the audacity and hubris so flagrantly displayed by the cuckolding wives is a bitter pill to imagine swallowing every day for the sake of marital harmony. VH does a great job with the tasks of confronting the wives' actions and challenging the toxic misinformation they have spread to justify getting their week with a young stud. Personally, I don't think beating and fucking my wife's ass, even to my heart's content, would do much to assuage my feelings about the sudden appearance of the apple trees. She's all used goods now...not much appeal there. The week with Amy and her two friends, however, would indeed be a healing balm. Having the plantings done by the young women prominently and permanently on display during all arrivals and departures from the family home would sure take a lot of the sour out of that dammed bitter pill. This variation of HDK's story is nicely done, VH. Please let us know if you're accepting nominations for other desperately needed LW interventions.

boatbummboatbummalmost 2 years ago
Great Send-Up!

Thanks for the chuckles, sarcasm, irony, and action. I must be losing it in my old age, but I didn't get the 'meek' business with the young ladies....

Now on to read some of your other works! ;-)

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

He had a fitting response. Not sure I’d be satisfied with anal as the wife’s punishment.

Never heard the agricultural term. I was told that ‘fuck’ is an acronym: forceful unlawful carnal knowledge - shorthand for a hideous crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the long run its just not worth the time and effort. You're better off trading in the old beat up chisel that keeps letting you down for a better quality one.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 2 years ago

As with most of the so-called four letter words in English it is of Anglo-Saxon origin and was several hundred years old by the 16th century.

In those days it was used as a normal word and only became considered vulgar after the Norman conquest of England, since the 'King's English' was French and Anglo-Saxon was for the peasant class.

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

@boatbumm's comments say it about as well as as it can be said...

Keep writing, we need more Good writers on here...

5🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The original story was shit. Well this rights the ship but, it still lists. Time to scuttle it and buy a new one. or as mentioned in another comment. Buy a new chisel.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year agoAuthor

For those who asked, meek means teachable. The meek shall inherit the Earth means those that can learn will survive. Yes, strap should have been strop. The anal wasn’t punishment; it was atonement.

Now, a little essay on infidelity. I don’t approve of it. We do tend to pair up in life. It is not clear if that is part of our evolutionary internal wiring or a societal construct. We may be wired to want fidelity from our partner, but we aren’t wired to be faithful. We are wired to strongly want to fuck. I’m not for burning someone simply because they gave into a biological imperative.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
FUCK

I heard it was an olde english term. Couples had to get permission from the King to have sex, so the word FUCK was an acronym for

Fornication

Under

Consent of the

King

of course I cannot verify this either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, wish it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good sequel extension. Three girls for 2 weeks seemed over the top. Just one for one week, would have been more appropriate and reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. His wife left so he could “think about and accept it. He didn’t. I would keep her until found I found someone better. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just to correct the definition of F-word: is to plow virgin soil creating a field. And yes that's right if you refer to a flat grassy open area that has never been plowed as a field you are using that word wrong as well. My biggest contention with reconciliation stories is the modern delusion that infidelity is just as hurtful to either husband or wife! That is not the case and women will argue the point but they don't even comprehend the deep seated feelings embedded in male DNA, why, because fidelity has the highest odds of guaranteeing parentage, women don't understand or even comprehend because it is never a question as to their children's parentage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A dibble is a similar activity and also the associated noun as agricultural fuck. Dibble did not acquire connotations and I have a whose name is Dibble. Almost no one I’m aware of is familiar with the word other than the proper name.

VH, you see what most miss and have compelling stories to share. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exactly how I would proceed if I stayed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3 stars because he stayed with the cunt and nothing bad happened to the cunts

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

A better story, but maybe he shoul’ve given the bitch wife the heave ho, and cut off, forever, the bitch conniving mother.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Better than most of the versions I have read

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

much better story than most that are associated w/ this "no-reply tradition". rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a childish embarrassment coming from an author who is capable of so much more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A better alternative than most. To prior Anonymous: how was this childish exactly? The tradition was a curse that has ruined people's lives. It needed to end. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really good story and well written. I just can't get on board with what you had happen with the three young women. Especially the virgin. You took something from each of them that they will never be able to offer to someone else as the only one. Just like what happened to you and to the men that other young boys were made to humiliate. You and them were used by selfish, morally deficient, disgusting mature women. Instead of addressing the problem in a way that the innocents were left undamaged you covered all the bases. I have never written or posted stories due to the fact that i am a very black and white person. My takes would be short and to the point and actions would be swift and appropriate. I have read the "no reply" story and it's alternate ending stories some better than others some very disgusting and woke bullshit. You are a very good story teller and I enjoyed your writing even if i don't agree with all of it. I'm sure the best ending is out there in a combination of the submitted endings. Maybe I will break my stance on being a reader only and try to bring it to a conclusion as I see it.

Thanks for the effort and good luck on future postings.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne3 months agoAuthor

Anonymous. Thanks for the comment. I look forward to your version. I appreciate someone who can disagree and remain polite. Contact me directly if you want to have a dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

don't like that he says all is well now. I like that he said the marriage is tarnished and he doesn't look at her the same. If he stays for money reasons fine. If she is like a house cleaner and day care provider then fine, But she is not. the woman he loved or will love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I do like what happened with the three young women because he was cheated on and they were single. The three young women had sex and in this age no one expects a virgin bride.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

The best story sequel to No Reply.

Thank you

5/5

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

all that and still a cuck in the end

cucks are still just cucks even if they bang teenagers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeracityHeterodyne@VeracityHeterodyne
If anyone wants to write a sequel, adaption, or alternate ending to any of my stories, that will leave me ecstatic. You have full permission. Just mention me and my story. George Anderson's "February Sucks", really disturbed me. I have 11 sequels to it in various stages ...