All Comments on 'No Reply: Hope'

by MichaelFitzgerald

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
No way back story.

Mistakes were made.

knoxhardknoxhardover 3 years ago
Time for a bonfire

Grab the chainsaws and cut down every damn one of the trees.

Then have a bonfire to symbolize that the tradition was toast and the female domination with it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Sorry

Just another CUCK story... NOT ONE husband had the BALLS to DIVORCE the whore wife!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
again with last comment

there was no pride or a pair of balls in this story, except for Jason. but he shouldn't have defended the whore he calls mom

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"We all forgive each other." - What have the men done that they need to be forgiven for? When they were boy toys, THEY were being used, they didn't start out trying to cuckold anybody.

/

As dc6370 said, the men should all get hall passes.

/

How did Debbie go from being so defiant to being so contrite in a matter of a few hours? She was still defiant after the kids fought!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Author did a great job with an impossible story. Just no way this ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All of these women cheated..........

They cheated and wanted their men to lump it....and most of these men did....the women got their young studs...and all of the husbands got screwed....and all of the wives got laid.......

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Yep... all the women banded together to form a cheaters club

And in the end, there was no good solution. I wasn't thrilled with this version, but there wasn't anywhere to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Problem not solved

Problem not solved, every tree should be cut, not totally down but enough to remind the wives of what they did. The fallen tree left there for a year or two to remind them some more. The stumps to never be removed. And the men should all leave after cutting all the trees. The wives don't regret, and haven't paid for what they did. The men didnt cheat, the wives did. Maybe a mass divorce.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerabout 3 years ago
Marriage is burning bridges but keeping one

Those trees should be burned. Witches ceremoniously burn the things they want to eliminate.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Not

Not only is this a wimp story,it is a bunch of wimps story.He should have stuck some of the tree prunings up her arse.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Read it again. I still think she changed too fast, but I think those trees should have come down before they retook their vows.

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

This was the worst of the revised endings. All the men are still portrayed as wimps who can't think for themselves. Poorly done

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Read again. She sure quickly and conveniently grew a conscience and a heart. Interesting story but no way all those marriages stayed together all those years and no way some of those boys didn’t say “why I want that old lady when I have young females who want me? That’s a hard pass mom and no I don’t want my mom to be my pimp.”

No way one of those men didn’t come back and kill all three of them (wife, little fucker and mother). No way some of the wives didn’t get treated like shit till they left. No way some of the sons didn’t start treating their moms with blatant disrespect.

Bankruptcy? Damn site less scary than living like the bitch boi all the rest of those men lived like.

Fuck this version too.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Still nauseating.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - a really sad story, but it is all fantasy, because it is so far beyond belief.

Yes, I agree that in a real situation there would be a considerable number of separations and divorces.

No way in hell would anyone get a free pass after all the harsh words and feelings that were expressed - no way.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
In most of these “tree” versions, the tress are a symbol to the neighbors — a trophy, if you will.

And yet only in, I believe, one version did the trees come down.

Hell, irregardless if the marriage continues or not, the first thing I’d do is cut them fuckers down. Rent one of them industrial sized tree chippers. Have each man (assuming health allows) to cut down each tree (and if health doesn’t allow, at least make the first symbolic cut). Then all the men volunteers cut the trees up and feed the chunks into the chipper.

I was going to say collect all the pieces and have a bonfire, but just as good is to dump each “set of trees” onto the driveway so each man can know he’s driving over the trophys every time they leave or arrive home. Absolutely do not use as mulch or for composting, as anything grown from it is a positive symbol. What you’re trying to do is destroy the trophies and not allow them in a positive light in any way. That includes using the wood as firewood, since that too is a positive use.

Everytime the wife made food from the fruit trees, and fed the dessert to the husband and family, she was making the symbolically acknowledgement “The Tradition” was beneficial to him. That includes using them as shade. Well, fuck that.

(Ever notice when you enter in “fuck”, autocorrect changes it to “duck”?)

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Truly

Pathetic, another Cuck story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Artie88over Re: "WHY are authors doing this?

There is no way to add a BTB sequel to No Reply."

No, not a BTB SEQUEL, but an alternate version. A sequel requires accepting the original version as written, an alternate allows for making changes to the original.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

I liked it. It got the tribal/ clan foundation in a gendered grouping. The men drew sustenance from each other. I appreciated the “Battle of the Sexes” aspect of your version. This could. Ever be “solved” at the individual level because it happened at the community level. Any solution required more complexity than any individual could master. As for the vows, if it worked for the Weimar Republic to end the hyperinflation, then why not here? Money has value because people have faith that it does. Same with the institution of marriage. Or Bitcoin for that matter! As for the tees? I liked etchiboy’s analysis but I would add that the trees have more than one symbolic meaning. They are as etchiboy says they are BUT they are also symbols of life and bounty. Why stop at destroying trees in the manner described? Why not salt the earth they were rooted in while we are at it? And that is an unfinished aspect of MF’s story. What about the trees? Who will be the Lorax here?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Debbie was a flat-out cheater.Maybe not technically as written, but she admits that if she didn't get her "tradition fuck," that she WOULD have cheated. As has been said in many comments, the men all suffered, how did the wives really suffer?

\

And why is divorce so off the table. Yes, there are often financial difficulties for divorced families, but bankruptcy and/or financial ruin?

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Yet another one of those stories where the wronged party has to do all the heavy lifting to make things right, or as close to it as can be managed. The cheater(s) literally did nothing to deserve any kind of forgiveness or second chance. In fact she maintained her shitty, arrogant attitude right up until she and her cohorts saw that they were losing too much ground to recover. She didn't learn a damn thing; she went into damage control mode and her idiot hubby fell for it.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Debbie was quiet bipolar in this one, one moment leading the charge against her husband, unrepentant the next crying, but she never asked for forgiveness. I don’t know that ‘hope’ was the right word for this one, it needed more exploration, his mother was never dealt with or those trees.

Thanks for writing

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I don't buy it. Nothing happened. The wives never suffered and never understood. They got clean slate, nothing in the balance of power has changed.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Pointless. Nothing changed in any way. The females did what they wanted and suffered no ill effects. Simply pointless, much like this story.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

I literally laughed at the ending. So, they re-do their vows, after the infidelity is committed and all is well. LOL. No retribution to the wives and the years of emotional scarring that their adultery did? I didn't like HDK original in that the wife got away with it. I did like that the original brought out a lot of re-do or continuations, therefore as the goal of all artist is to invoke an emotional response, HDK did a good job.

This ending is just not one of the better ones.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time and not just NO but HELL NO

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

I still stand by my comment that the men haven't done anything they need to be forgiven for,

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I don’t care which version you read. If the trees stay alive and viable there has been no solution

oldguy1oldguy1about 1 year ago

cuckold rubbish men might think things can go back to the way they were but the women still got to fuck someone other than their spouse

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

2nnd remake of this theme I have read. Some ideas: Cucked husband cuts all the tree into 2' lengths and stacks them all over cheating wife's bed. OR erects a typical grave headstone with wife's name and week date and places it at the start of the trees. Makes a plaque of the wedding vows and mounts it permanently above the fireplace, kitchen sink or master bed.

Pjam1968Pjam196812 months ago

Só fucking irealistc, yeah person is just that, is how person, having everyone forgiving the same way is just to much to go into my trout

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 months ago

There's not a guy with a full set of nuts in that entire men's group. Not a one. Might as well have called themselves "The Pack Of Pussies".

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Second time , still a crap story

Still 1/5

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

Quizás técnicamente estaba bien escrito, pero la temática, los personajes...la trama es una mierda

Literotica debería permitir puntuar en negativo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I started but couldnt read this. In your preamble you clearly showed that the outcome was limited to how much she should be punished. Think of it on a simplistic level, if someone comits something evil like this wife, lets say shoots someone, is it a question of guilt or what the punishment should be. There is no excuse for committing adultery unless forced into it and its no different from a shooting, the only excuse is self defence. Writers like to use all kind of excuses for it but they are writing from imagination to satisfy their own needs. In reality everyone considers the consequences and chooses to ignore them or not.

SmellerSmeller5 months ago

So the wives just get a clean slate? Where is any justice in that? What a bs conclusion.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean4 months ago

Should have been some damn punishment, and the renewed vows now I am into the 60s and never seen vow renewals that didn't end in divorce within 5 yrs maybe with a post nup

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Huh? Not a good follow up.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

No you are right you failed too.

But at least you tagged cuckold to warn your readers that this is a cuck tale.

For that u get 2/5 not 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Yeah no. If you see this before you read it, give this one a pass, it'll just aggravate you.

☆☆

WargamerWargamer12 days ago

No… l changed my mind, forget 2/5, l’ve now changed my score to 1/5 that’s what you deserve for perpetuating such an awful Cuck story

So yes 1/5.

bigurnbigurn12 days ago

The only fitting end to this one, would be for the women to commit mass suicide ... The men should have been given the privilege of mixing up the Kool-Aid ! 2 Stars .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous