All Comments on 'No Secrets'

by oneidlehand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

A different approach to a story line that has been used before. I enjoyed it. Particularly the way you developed the two charactures. I have done similar things with different women. Instructing them to don restraints, blindfolds, ear plugs etc and have them wait for me. Then, of course, arriving and doing completely different thing to them, making them doubt the identity of who was there. I even brought a guest a couple of times to those I knew would "get off" on it. Oh, fun days. So, that's why I appreciated your well told and structured story. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see a "Haley" story again. It's been a long time.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Not at all the ending I expected. If I was the one who walked into the foyer, I believe I would have done much the same things. The only thing is I probably couldn't have kept the secret. Thanks for a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneidlehand@oneidlehand
My stories generally explore what married life could be like for a couple who are committed to each other but want to explore more and enjoy some amount of risk. Plausibility is the general goal for the genres that permit it. Enjoy! (and please comment!) Questions, suggest...