No Secrets Pt. 02

Story Info
Trevor continues his education.
3.6k words
4.65
12.1k
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chapter 2

The following day my eyes shot open at dawn, my mind instantly moving towards the events of the night before and wondering what delights today would bring. I masturbated quickly to thoughts of Liz, and then got dressed and prepared myself for work.

As I left the house I sensed things had changed somewhat. Everything felt good. The wind on my face, the daylight which was now breaking through the darkness and the sounds of birds and other morning activity were all much more acute than they had been yesterday. My stride had an unfamiliar bounce to it as I made my way up the hill towards the bus stop where I would catch my lift to work.

As I waited at the bus stop a lady I had never seen before made her way in my direction, carrying a suitcase. She was taller than my mother and Liz, about 5'9 in her short heels, slender with dark auburn hair tied up in a bun, wore glasses and was wearing a smart two-piece suit under which a top covered her to her neck. She walked rather stiffly and if I had to peg her age, I would say she was in her mid to late 50's.

"Excuse me," she said in a rather posh accent which hid a slight Scottish lilt "can I catch the bus here to Winsor?"

Normally, faced with this situation, I would have felt too terrified to say anything and just nodded but although nervous I replied "Yes, the number 73 bus takes you directly into town, it will be along in a minute."

"Thank you." she said and then moved into the space behind me to form a queue and put her case down. About 2 minutes later, the bus appeared. Minding the manners my mother had bestowed upon me, I gestured to let the lady get on first, picked up her case and just said "Please, after you." with a grin.

"A gentleman," she mused, "how rare. Thank you." as she climbed up the step to seek a seat. I followed, placed the case in the luggage rack and found a space further towards the back. I stared out of the window and my mind instantly settled on thoughts of Liz, her wonderful breasts, her shapely legs and I wondered what else might lay in store for the evening.

Naturally, these thoughts and the rocking of the bus had an effect of waking my sleeping cock and I realised that I would soon have to get off. As I stood, the woman who was waiting at the bus stop also rose and moved towards the exit, passing me. I saw her eyes flick towards my groin and her eyebrows arch in surprise as she took in my erection but she moved past me quickly, picked up her case and alighted from the bus.

As I set foot on the pavement, I saw that she was walking in front of me and kept on glancing at a piece of paper in her hand. "Excuse me?" I asked, "Can I help you at all? Are you lost?"

"That is a bit presumptuous of you, young man, no I am not lost. I know exactly where I am going. However, as it seems of interest to you, you could inform me of the direction of Sycamore House."

I stood for a moment not saying anything which must have confused her.

"Well?" she said. "Sorry," I stammered "but I work at Sycamore House."

"Oh," she said "well, I am the new governess to Mr & Mrs Fernsby. I take up my new role today."

"Please then, let me show you the way." and with that, I extended my hand. "I am Trevor by the way, I help out around the house on a part time basis. Can I carry your case for you?"

"Please to meet you Trevor, Ms Loughty." and she handed the case to me. Obviously there was going to be no first name terms here I thought as I shook her hand.

I led the way up the street and left her at the front door with her case whilst I made my way around the back to the buildings at the rear.

Work went quite quickly during that day as I wanted to make sure that I finished as quickly as I could so that I could get home. I suddenly remembered that I would have to visit my mother and I was a little ashamed that I hadn't given her a thought in the past 12 hours.

I caught the bus to the hospital and went onto her ward where I found her sitting up in bed, reading a book I had brought her the day before.

"Hello Mum."

"Trevor! How wonderful!" she exclaimed as she put the book down and shifted herself to give me her full attention. "How are you?" she asked.

"I am really good," I replied, "work went well today, and I met the new governess of the Fernsby's children."

After that, we chatted for a bit and she told me about her day, that although she was feeling better, she still had a sore throat, and should still likely not be home for a week. Inside, I must say I met this news with a jump in the air but to my mother I conveyed a different view, sad and concerned but not too upset so she would worry.

At the end of visiting, I made my way to get up and she said "Can you ask Liz to pop in tomorrow if she has time please Trevor? I must say it does get a bit boring around here!"

I promised I would and then made my way home. Once in the house, I had a bath and made sure that I washed off all of the sweat that the working day had brought me and put on my best clothes, ready for my evening with Liz.

I was a lot earlier than I was the day before, so I think I caught her off guard when I knocked.

She met me in the hallway as I ventured inside "Oh, its you Trevor! I was expecting you later!"

"Sorry, do you want me to come back?"

"No, no, its just that I am not ready is all." she was wearing a robe which was tied at the waist.

"You look wonderful!" I said as I moved towards her. I kissed her gently and held her closer to me in a hug.

"Glad to see you haven't forgotten last nights lesson," Liz said as she leaned back, giving me a view of her cleavage "do you want me to wear what I did last night?"

"You don't need to trouble yourself Liz, I am happy just to be here with you."

"Keen to make a start I guess then?" she said as she took me by the hand and led me into the living room. Liz shut the curtains as she did the night before although she didn't sit next to me this time, she sat in the chair opposite.

"How were you at biology Trevor?"

"Not great, I didn't really like the subject." I replied

"Well, I think you will find this lesson more to your interest. Now, what did you bring me?"

Confused, I had a blank look on my face, which was met by Liz's smirking face.

"Bring you? I didn't bring anything!" I said, starting to panic and think about what I had forgotten.

"What did I say about a woman wanting to feel appreciated? Did you think about that today and what you could do to make me feel like that?"

"No, I am so sorry!" I stammered. I was crestfallen, thinking I had blown my chances, but Liz soon dispelled those thoughts.

"Well, I did say that I didn't expect you to get it straight away but a small gesture of something given tells me that you have been thinking about me and sometimes that will make all of the difference. It doesn't have to cost anything, but it is the thought that matters. Details Trevor, details."

After hearing this I was kicking myself as I had only been thinking about me and what I would get out of our evening together and made a mental note not to do the same thing again.

"Now," she said, "stand up, come here and show me what you remember."

She met me standing in the middle of the room. Without her heels, Liz was a fair bit shorter than me but looking down onto her face and cleavage, I couldn't think of a better place to be.

I took her face in my hands and lifted it towards my lips, and our kiss intensified as the moment drew on. Instead of going straight to her tits, although I desperately wanted to, I decided to run my fingers backwards, through her hair, drawing her closer in towards me as I ground my groin towards her pubic mound. Liz responded by running her hands up and down my chest and back which made me feel really manly and strong, so I decided to move one of my hands downwards, towards her heaving breast.

I moved my hand underneath her robe and was surprised to find out she was naked! Liz smiled a crocodile smile and said, "Told you that you were here earlier than I thought you would be." but she didn't stop me.

I returned to our kiss and moved my mouth towards were neck and she sighed deeply, my left hand cupping her right breast, squeezing it gently and I felt her nipple harden at my touch.

"You are getting too good at that." she said as she sighed, broke away from me and returned back to her seat.

"Now, what questions do you have this evening?"

Desperate not to go too far too soon, I said, "Can I see you naked please?"

"I wondered when you might ask that." as she stood in front of me, untied the belt securing the front and dropped the robe to the floor.

I have seen many women naked in my lifetime since that moment, as well as all different body shapes during that time, but Liz set the benchmark for me in that second of what perfection looked like. A benchmark that can never been beaten.

As I gazed at her, she become a bit self-conscious as I was staring "Sorry that I am not in the shape I was 20 years ago, I was quite a looker back then."

"You are quite the looker now," I said, "your beautiful."

She blushed "Thank you.... now, what else would you like to know?"

"Well, can you show me all of your body and how it works?" I felt stupid putting it so clumsily but didn't know how else to phrase it.

"Absolutely love, but before you do that, why don't I take those off?" pointing to my trousers, "I feel all alone like this and that's not fair is it?"

I stood again as she walked over to me and undressed me. I did exactly as she asked and as she knelt down in front of me and pulled my trousers down again, my erection bobbed in front of her. She licked her lips before whispering to herself "Not tonight, we will keep that for another time."

Once naked, she instructed me to sit before she went back to her chair and sat down.

"Now, these as you know, are my breasts. I call them 'the girls'," she chuckled. "My nipples are very sensitive so don't pull too hard unless I say otherwise it hurts but when they harden, it shows I am excited." she caressed her wonderful breasts as she spoke and I could see that her nipples were like bullets, standing straight out from her body.

She then proceeded to go through other parts of her body from her neck downwards, highlighting various elements which would turn her on. My attention was rapt and the room was a blur, only Liz was in focus.

Finally, she moved her hands downwards to between her legs "This is my vagina or, more commonly known, as my pussy," she said as she used a finger to rub in between the folds of skins "it can be called different things by different people and you can offend a woman by referring to it in a manner which she doesn't like. For instance, I don't like it being called a cunt, but pussy, hole, etc are fine. This is important as when you are having sex, being vocal with your partner will make it more enjoyable."

She flashed a smile at me at this point, which I returned with a grin.

"This, well this, is my clitoris, or my 'clit' as I refer to it," she was pointing out an area at the top "now come closer Trevor and I will show you."

I scampered off the chair and knelt in front of her. She took my fingers in her hand and used them to lightly brush over the nubbin of flesh that was there beneath the surface. I swear I could feel my cock was the biggest it had ever been at this point and it was standing proudly between us. However, my focus was on Liz and what she was saying.

"My clit is incredibly sensitive, in fact, it's more sensitive than almost any other part of my body. Now, when I get excited, like I am now, you will see that my pussy starts to produce a liquid. This is to ease penetration and what I referred to yesterday as getting wet." and at that point Liz pulled my fingers towards her and my index finger was suddenly enveloped by her. It felt exquisite as she moved my hand backwards and forwards and showed me how to rub clit with my thumb at the same time.

Nothing more was said for a couple of minutes as I moved by fingers back and forth. Concentrating, I hadn't noticed but Liz's breathing had become quite laboured and she started to open and close her eyes as I experimented moving my fingers and thumb across her clit whilst she massaged her breasts and nipples.

"Oh my god, I think I am going to cum.....faster!" she panted suddenly and I increased the rhythm of my touch.

"Oh god, oh god, OH GOD! CUUUMMMMMIIIIIIGGGGGG!" she screamed as she started to buck on the chair.

I watched in wonder as she moved her way through her orgasm, panting and moaning. Finally, she stopped but I was still moving my hand.

"Stop! Stop! Too sensitive..." as she grabbed my hand and threw it away from her, "sorry, I should have told you, but I didn't expect you to be able to make me come so quickly. A woman's clit and pussy are extremely sensitive after orgasm and you should be very gentle, especially on her clit. Now, it's your turn, stand-up."

I stood in front of her as she sat up from the chair, so she was perched on the edge. "You really do have a beautiful cock." she said as she took hold of it and started to wank me off.

"What I want you to do now is come over my tits." she encouraged me as she pumped me up and down.

I looked down and she was staring up at me, her eyes wide and my gaze switched between her face and the image of my cock in her hand. She took her hand off it and then licked her palm, moving back to the same position but the extra lubrication felt amazing as her hand slid up and down my cock rather than just moving the skin on the surface.

She talked to me right the way through it, "Do you like that honey?" she asked as she quickened her action and then slowed down to almost a stop when she felt my orgasm rising, teasing me. "You have no idea how much I want you right now, but I am going to take it slow and make sure that when you do fuck me, it's something that you will never forget."

Liz was right, her words and language were having an effect and I felt myself rising to the point of no return "I am going to cum Liz!" I breathed as she quickened the pace again "That's it, cum on my big tits, I want your cum on my face, cum for me!"

At that moment, I exploded and streams of cum shot out of my now engorged cock across her chest and onto her face and hair.

"Arrrrgggghhhhhh!" eyes shut, I screamed, almost instantly aware that I might have alerted the neighbours to our activities.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Liz laughing, covered head to chest in my cum, it running down her tits and over her big, red nipples. Without taking her eyes off me, she started scooping it up off of her skin and into her mouth.

"Vey naughty of me to have desert before dinner, have I been a bad girl?" she asked, posing all innocent like.

"You can be as bad as you want, I don't care." I breathed and at that point I sank back onto the chair before my knees, which had been threatening to give way, finally succumbed. Liz got to her feet and walked across to the other side of the room.

I expected her to get her robe on and then dismiss me for the night as she had the day before but instead, she said we should have something to eat.

I loosely put my trousers and shirt back on as Liz dished up our supper and I met her in the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

"I am the luckiest guy in the world." I said to her as she beamed down at me.

"Eat up, and if we have time, we can go another round if you want, wonderful thing about blokes your age, you recover quickly."

I didn't miss the fact that for the first time, she had referred to me as a man and not a boy and subconsciously, I did a mental leap for joy.

I must have set a record for pie eating that night as my plate was empty all of 2 minutes after we had settled down for it, but Liz took her time and I spent it just gazing at her whilst she ate.

After what seemed like a lifetime and Liz had made sure that we cleaned the kitchen before we went back to the living room, Liz moved the chairs closer together and we again sat across from one another.

"This time, you will watch me get myself off and I will watch you. Yes, women do that as well Trevor," she said to my surprised face, "we have urges just as much as men, sometimes more so. You can learn a lot from watching how a woman touches herself and as long as she isn't self-conscious of her body or anything, you should encourage her to do that in front of you. Now, get naked Trevor and watch."

Liz dropped her robe again and sat spread-eagled on the armchair, one leg draped seductively over each arm. After undressing, I sat back in mine and watched avidly as she ran her fingers over her body, tweaking her nipples and breasts, sometimes more forcefully than I had ever done, moving her hands all over and finally down until she touched her sex.

The smell in the room was intense and I was already rock hard. My hand rubbing my cock as I watched her rub her pussy slowly at first but with building speed and pressure. Liz's eyes flicked open and I could sense her climax approaching and could see how wet she was, her fingers shining with moisture as she plunged them in and out of her hole. She watched me watching her and we both built our urge, step by step until we both knew it was too late to stop. I came as I saw her once again bucking in the chair, moaning and mouthing all sorts. My cum shot across the space between us and landed on her legs, chair and floor as I once again grunted out my satisfaction.

When we had both calmed down, I knew that our session was over for that night. Liz came over to me and kissed me forcefully. "Learn anything?" she asked to which I just nodded vigorously.

"No other man, other than John, has ever made me cum as fast as you did earlier. In fact, since John I've haven't been with another man and I had forgotten how much I missed a man's touch. One thing I can never do though Trev is let you fall for me. We are at different stages in our lives and as much as I care for you, we can never be together in that way, do you understand?"

I nodded, slower this time but I knew deep inside something hurt badly when she said it.

"What I am doing here for you is preparing you for life, helping you become a better man for the woman that you will make very happy. I won't lie and say I am getting nothing out of it as you know that is not true however, it must stay at this and this alone. I care too much for you for you to be hurt without making that clear, I hope you understand." and with that, she left the room.