All Comments on 'No Secrets Pt. 02'

by TheUnderWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write more. These have been wonderful, but I'm longing to hear what happened after that. You are a very skilled writer.

SalfordSeamusSalfordSeamusabout 3 years ago

Skilled writer?!

As in 'Winsor' do you mean?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sure have wished MANY TIMES that I'd have had a woman educate me at that time in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Details still lacking.

While he plays with her pussy and fingers her to an orgasm, why so few details? Why no instructions on anything except to say her clit is so sensitive? Why no instructions about how to begin playing with a pussy? Making nice around the pussy? Gently touching the outer lips, then the iner lips? Noting how wet she's becoming and understanding tht to be a gauge of her arousal?

The same sort of thing -- but in reverse -- when she's playing with his cock and masturbating him. What's the rush to have him cum? Wouldn't it be better to begin the lessons on trying to control himself and not cum too quickly? That's certainly work to her ultimate advantage.

The interlude with the new governess went nowhere, and then ended. Presumably there will be some interaction subsequently, but not even hint of his attraction? Or the possibility that she's a sexual being?

And you need to learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

Fout stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous