No Secrets Pt. 07

Story Info
Trevor expands his horizons.
3.2k words
4.62
5.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chapter 7

I stared at her, not saying anything, for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was just a few seconds.

"Well?' she spat "aren't you going to tell me where the fucking hell you've been?"

Silence

"The silent treatment isn't going to work Trevor!" her voice, even though still a little hoarse, raising decibels as she continued to speak "although you needn't tell me where you've been because I know where the fuck you have been!"

I stood there, rabbit in the headlights, the shock of my mothers' anger, Liz's presence to all of this and the weirdness of hearing my mother swear, as she never swore, holding me hostage.

"And YOU!" she had turned to Liz now, "Call yourself a friend? I asked you to do one thing! ONE FUCKING THING!" she was shrieking now "And you couldn't help yourself could you? Soon as my back was turned, your legs were open and this boy, MY boy, MY SON, was led down your whorish path."

It's funny how I would have stood there, a boy taking a telling off from his parent when she was directing her verbal assault solely on me, but now she had picked on Liz, suddenly, the man in me came to life.

"THAT"S ENOUGH!" I roared at her.

My mother was standing there, frozen, as I had been, mouth open about to hurl another insult in Liz's direction.

"How dare you speak to her like that? HOW DARE YOU!" I barked, "She has done more for me in the last week than anybody has in years! Also, mother," I said sarcastically, "I am no 'boy' either. In case it has escaped your attention, I am 18, I am a man and can do whatever the fuck I like!" at which point I slammed my open palm onto the table making Liz and my mother both flinch.

Silence again reined within the kitchen, my mother and I glaring at each other. This Mexican stand off was broken by Liz starting to cry.

As we both registered her sobs, immediately my concern turned to her and I sat next to her and put my arm around her.

I looked at my mother and said calmly "I would much rather we discuss this civilly, and if you want to do that, then we will do so but if you don't, I will leave here tonight and not come back again until you do."

Again, silence other than Liz, trying to hold in the weeping.

"Fine," mother said, still glaring at me as she sat down "talk."

I looked at Liz and nodded, indicating that I would do the speaking.

"I was aware of Liz's offer to you to help with me a few months back. I had gotten home early and listened to your conversation in the hall." I let those words sink in then went on, "When you went into hospital, I made the first move, I was the one to bring the subject up with her. At first, she turned me down and told me she couldn't do that to you and that she had made a promise. Frankly, I threw a tantrum like the child I was at the time. It was only after another talk that she decided that it should be I, as an adult, that made a decision about my journey into manhood and not you."

"That's all very well for you," mother hissed "but she promised ME."

"And she would have kept that promise, up until I pushed the issue because I was aware of the conversation. Without that knowledge, there is no way I would have had the courage to do so and Liz wouldn't have been compromised in the way that she was. She was stuck between the promise to you and the fact she could see I was hurting. Fact is, she chose me is all that's happened and if you care for me in ANY way, you would thank her for that."

I continued "I was in a very dark place a few weeks ago Mum, not much in my life other than my apprenticeship and course to look forward to. Liz helped me see that my choices determine my happiness and she has been clear in the fact that she was just helping me understand that, she isn't my girlfriend."

I could see my mother listening to what I said, maybe for the first time really listening and for the first time tonight since I had arrived, she looked at Liz directly.

"Is this true?" she asked, and Liz gave a tiny nod.

She stared at her for a few seconds, "Well, what a palaver this is," mother said, "How are we going to deal with this now?" gesturing between the three of us.

"Nothing to deal with, as I see it," I replied "Liz made it clear that our fling would only last until you are back and now you are back, I am expecting it to end." I thought I sounded very adult with this retort.

"That's nice for you Trevor, but I wasn't talking to you." Said my mother coolly.

I was confused, why would she be asking Liz how they were going to deal with it? Wouldn't the fact that we would no longer be sleeping together resolve that?

"He doesn't know Margaret." said Liz quietly.

"Oh," my mother said, "...fuck."

"Know what?" I asked, "KNOW WHAT?" when I didn't get a response

Liz and mum exchanged a glance and then my mother revealed, "We've been sleeping together Trevor."

I didn't know how to respond. A few seconds went by as that news registered in my brain and the shock of it hit me however, in my mind, a few things clicked into place. Liz saying she hadn't been with a 'man' since John died but had to be 'creative', the stacks of sex toys she had, Liz virtually living here since John had gone on service and her insistence on not hurting my mother were just a few.

"How long?" I asked simply.

"About 2 years ago," said Liz, "a little over a year after John died"

I was astonished, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Its not something you tell your teenage son. 'Oh, by the way, I am sleeping with the neighbour, the woman who treats you like her own.'" my mother said mockingly.

"S'pose not" I grumbled looking downwards, but I actually stifled a laugh at this comment.

Both my mother and Liz both saw my smirk and muffled giggle, looked at each other and then both burst out laughing themselves.

When they stopped, ice now well and truly broken, we all sat and discussed things a lot more rationally. We agreed that we would all let the dust settle for a day or so and then speak again once we felt more comfortable with the day to day.

In the morning, I saw to mother to make sure she was alright and then made my way into work. I hadn't 'taken myself in hand' so to speak and after having the week I had had up until that point, was feeling very amorous. I remembered my promise to Liz about Annie and resolved to make a move if I came across her today.

In work, I attended to the jobs that I needed doing and asked one of the gardeners who were there that day to tend to a dead tree to help me with Ms Loughty's dresser.

I made my way into the room in the house that the family had dedicated as a learning centre, seeking her out.

Finally, I came across her in the hallway. She was wearing a dark blue V-neck blouse, matching skirt and sensible heels but looked, different somehow, less austere.

"Ms Loughty, I am ready to move that dresser if you are free? I have some help here, so we don't have the same bother as Friday."

"Good Morning Trevor! Very well, thank you! My door is open, I will be along shortly!" said Ms Loughty cheerily.

I was surprised by her sunny demeanour having usually encountered frosty receptions previously but wasn't going to complain.

The gardener and I made short work of the dresser and I let him get back to the tree and waited for Ms Loughty to return. Whilst waiting, I removed the nail and also gave it the once over to see if there were any more dangerous elements to it.

A few minutes later, she appeared in the doorway.

"Ah, I can see you've already moved it, excellent!" she said.

"Do you need it adjusted at all or is it in the right spot?" I asked.

"Hhhmmm, if you could move it a few inches to the right, that would be perfect."

I put my weight behind the dresser and slid it the few inches she required. "There, all sorted. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

She looked at me for a moment, her head sorted of tilted to one side as if in thought "There is one thing you can do," she said, "drop your trousers."

"Excuse me?" I stammered "Sorry, I am not sure if I heard you right Miss, can you say that again?"

"I think you heard me perfectly Trevor," She then spelt it out for me "Drop...Your...Trousers"

"Eeerrr, why?" I must admit, I was a bit flustered by this turn of events.

"To check your wound of course! Why else would I be asking you to drop your trousers?" and when she said this, she shut her door and locked it.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot about that." and proceeded to comply with her request.

She fetched the bag she had used on Friday and knelt down again in front of me. I looked down to see a wonderful cleavage presented from what were obviously an outstanding pair of tits.

Ms Loughty undid the bandage she had put on, on Friday and looked at the gash on my leg and smiled approvingly. "This looks in good shape." she said as she went about cleaning it again.

She was humming happily as she did this and I was gazing upwards, trying not to get hard, when I felt her hand on the back of my thigh. I glanced down and could see she had snaked her hand between my legs and now was gripping the back of my right leg with her right hand and cleaning the wound with her left.

I thought nothing of this and continued to stand there, feeling slightly awkward but not petrified like I would have been a week or so before. That was, until the hand on the back of my thigh slipped upwards and cupped my ass.

Startled, I looked down to see Ms Loughty gazing up at me with a smile on her face.

"What's the matter Trevor? Haven't you ever been tended to before?" she asked, obviously enjoying my discomfort.

Two can play at that game I thought "Just enjoying the view Ms Loughty." I said, looking down her top. Let's see how you react to that, I mused.

"You seemed to have a bit of a nervous twitch on Friday when I cleaned this. Do you feel this?" she said as she ran her hand with the cloth over the scab of the wound.

"No, afraid not." I replied wondering where she was going with this.

"What about this?" and with that she moved the cloth higher, towards my groin.

"Maybe a little" I said, playing along.

"And now?" this time she moved the cloth directly under my briefs, her hand touching my balls.

"Yes! Yes, I can feel that." I said and my cock decided he could as well and was up for some attention.

"Oh good, I am glad I got to the root of the problem," she smiled, "would you like me to take a closer look?"

"If its not too much trouble." I gasped

"Not at all, not at all, lets see now." and with that, she pulled my briefs to my ankles.

"Well, well, well," she tutted "no wonder you seem to have a problem. This is much bigger that it usually is, very enlarged, I think I have something here to help reduce it." and with that, she started to unbutton her top.

I watched mesmerised as her bra came into view. She was well stocked in the breast department no doubt, not as well as Liz but lovely nonetheless and I wondered if I would get to see more. An answer came almost immediately afterwards as the bra was dispensed with.

"So, does this help at all Trevor?" she enquired innocently

"Oh Ms Loughty, it does help enormously, but I think I need a more hands on approach." hoping that this would nudge her into wanking me off.

I was rolling the dice on how far she would go in this game of chicken that we seem to have created for ourselves. I wasn't backing down though and it seemed, never was she.

"Hmmmm, do you now?" she replied "if that's the case, you had better get more comfortable for your treatment. Please strip completely."

I took the bait and removed the rest of my clothes. I stood there, naked but unashamed of my body as she got to her feet and walked around me, inspecting me.

She walked behind me and I then felt her breasts as they squished themselves against my back, her hands reaching round and taking hold of my cock. I lifted my head to the ceiling in a silent thank you to whoever had sent this little treat my way and then enjoyed Ms Loughty's hand running up and down the length of me.

I remembered my lessons from Liz and turned around to face Ms Loughty and kissed her, running my hands up to her hair clip and releasing it, letting her hair fall naturally to her back. She had removed the bottom half of her clothes and her glasses whilst she was behind me and so was now completely naked like me.

I maintained the attention on her hair and then moved my hand down to her neck, turning it away from me so I could plant kisses on the exposed parts.

She purred in appreciation as I continued to attend to her neck whilst lightly touching her back in smooth strokes.

Ms Loughty had still maintained a grip on my cock and was pumping it very gently back and forth. I decided that now I was going to go for my prize and I moved my hand to her tit, massaging it gently at first and then more urgently.

She was moaning into my mouth as my attention on her breast intensified, and I ran my hand down to between now her legs. I could feel the slight dampness of a wet pussy waiting for me and knew now was the time.

I pushed her backwards gently towards the dresser I had just brought into the room and lifted her onto the shelf, her legs parting to reveal her pussy, unshaven and hairier than Liz's but her lips much puffier.

Still holding my cock, she positioned it at her entrance and whispered to my ear "You had better take me now before I change my mind."

I pushed forward and after a mini seconds resistance, I entered her halfway. "Oh fuck!" she whispered as she put her arms around my neck and buried her head into my shoulder, "slowly, slowly." Her pussy felt tight and a bit dryer than Liz's but good nonetheless. I started to gently pump in and out as she clung to me and I finally was fully in her and had a rhythm. She was getting wetter the more I thrust.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" she cried, almost quietly as I fucked her. She locked her legs around my back and pulled me further into her.

"Please, please, please!" she begged.

I stopped, startled "Is something wrong?"

She looked at me with a tear in her eye "No, nothing you are doing is wrong. It's just, well I have never had an orgasm with someone and I desperately want one." She was crestfallen for telling me this, I knew.

"We will have to see what we can do about that then." I said, suddenly determined to achieve something no one had ever done before.

I let my weight go and dropped to my knees in front of her, and then began kissing her thighs like I had Liz's a week before.

"What are you doing?" said Ms Loughty but she had her hands on the back of my head as soon as I started sucking on her clit. As I worked her nubbin between my lips, sucking and releasing it slowly, I worked two fingers into her and then started feeling my way in her pussy as I had been shown.

This had an instant effect on her as her gasps were getting more pronounced and I felt that familiar patch of rough skin which had set Liz off.

"Oh God!" cried Ms Loughty as I repetitively ran my finger back and forth over it whilst sucking on her clit.

"I feel it! I feel it! I think I am going to....!" she said breathlessly, not able to get all of the words out, her breathing halted and her whole body went rigid then started to shake. Finally, the shaking subsided, she inhaled, and I let her pussy go so she could recover.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "I can't believe it. That felt incredible!"

I didn't say anything other than position my cock back at her pussy and then mounted her again.

We were both grunting with exertion as I came, emptying my balls fully into her.

"Oh Trevor, I cant believe I have finally done that." She said quietly.

"I'm glad I could help Ms Loughty."

"My name is Isobel, Trevor, after that, Isobel."

"Pleased to meet you Isobel." I said as I kissed her and really looked at her for the first time since she had first come into the room. With her hair down and glasses off, she looked at least 10 years younger than I had originally pegged her for. I ran my fingers through her hair and said "You shouldn't hide away Isobel, you are an attractive woman. I am curious to what brought all of this on though?"

"Thank you," she said "After I tended to you on Friday, it stirred something in me which I thought had been dead years ago. I've led quite a sheltered life you know. Yours was the biggest penis I have ever seen and that something, it awakened."

"However, we must be professional when we go back out there, please, you cannot betray me Trevor. Please don't be indiscreet."

"Wouldn't dream of it Ms Lough...I mean Isobel," I assured her "it was my pleasure and, in the future, whatever you need, whenever you need it, let me know and I will be pleased to be there for you."

She touched the side of my face lovingly "You really are a gentleman Trevor, thank you."

I smiled, Liz would have been proud I thought.