No Secrets Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yes!" she gasped "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" as she rode me.

Mothers tits were bouncing up and down with the energy of her movement, her eyes closed as she focussed on her climax. Mine wasn't far off and I put my hands on her hips, using my strength to reinforce her downward strokes.

Suddenly, her movement became less up and down, she braced herself with her hands on my chest, her lower body flexing back and forth instead violently, "Cumming, Trey." she moaned, her mouth open in a silent scream as she shuddered quickly with the wave of her orgasm.

She kissed me deeply, running her hands up my chest to my shoulders "What do you want?" She whispered in my ear seductively.

"From behind, I loved fucking you from behind and I want it again. Get on all fours." I ordered.

Mother climbed off me and let me get behind her. She raised her ass up in the air and wiggled it a bit, welcoming me.

"God your arse and pussy look amazing." I said as I admired it, positioning the head of my cock at her entrance.

"It feels better with your cock inside it, now fuck me!" she insisted and I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back onto me. She was still wet with her come and so it was easy for me to get myself fully into her.

"Uuurrrgghhh.....Uuurrgghhh.....Uuurrrggghhh" she cried as I pounded her from behind. I knew I wouldn't last long so I hurried my strokes.

"Fucking hell Emm, I am going to cum." I said and erupted into her, stream after stream of come pouring out of me.

"That's it, get it all into me, I am near cumming again, fuck me Trey, FUUUUUCCCCCKKK MEEEEEE!"

After she had come, I slowed down and withdrew from her and my come and hers immediately escaped and ran down her legs.

"Better get myself cleaned up a bit." she said and made her way to the bathroom.

"You sleeping in with me tonight or is that a silly question?" she said as she came back into the room.

"Silly question." I grinned as I laid on my back, hands behind my head, looking up at the bedroom ceiling.

"I wont bother with a nightie then in case you want something in the night." she smirked, "Good night Trey."

"Good night Emm." I said and closed my eyes.

12