No Signal

Story Info
Boy finds himself stuck in the middle of nowhere.
5k words
4.48
33.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No Signal

Disclaimer all characters are 18+

Thanks for the edit, Play7399

I wish I had left earlier, had I known the trains were going to be this hectic I would have done. Granted it is Christmas Eve and I'm on my way to go see my dad down south. I was meant to get the train in the afternoon, but after waking up midday and just generally being lazy, I didn't end up leaving till just gone six. Annoyingly though, my first train was late meaning my next connecting train was missed, so I had to go an entirely different route. What originally would have been a two-hour journey became a four-hour journey instead. Now, sitting on the last train about twenty minutes from my destination, I felt more relaxed. There was no one left on the train other than the guard as it was now ten o'clock.

My phone vibrated in my pocket a few moments later. My dad just informing me that he's going to bed, but he's left the door unlocked for me. I had a look on Google maps and could see his place was only a short walk away from the station. As the train slowed down for the second to last stop, I started to pack up my headphones and chargers that I had been using during the journey. Suddenly the intercom turned on and gave me some grave news.

"This is your guard speaking unfortunately there have been some problems ahead at the next station regarding flooding of the tracks. We regret to inform all passengers due to safety concerns the train will be terminating here. If you wish to remain on the train, we'll be travelling back to Mitchem shortly. Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience, and we wish you a very merry Christmas."

Well, my heart sunk hearing this, Mitchem was an hour in the wrong direction. I figured if I get off at this stop I can either walk or perhaps call a taxi. I grabbed my bag and got off the train. As I started walking up the platform the train engine roared back to life and started moving back towards the city. Once the train had left, I noticed how eerie this station actually was. It only had the one platform and didn't seem to have any ticket machines or much of anything really. It was dark and cold as typical of Christmas Eve at just after ten o'clock at night. A thick fog lay over the tracks which made the station even creepier. When I reached the end of the platform there was an old rotten wooden gate which led to the exit. Once leaving the station there wasn't much to look at here either it was just one road. On the left nothing but pitch-black darkness on the right however there were some buildings lit up in the distance at least.

Panic really set in when I pulled out my phone and I had no signal whatsoever. In my head I was thinking I can't look at Google maps, I can't look up a local taxi number, and I can't call my dad. I had a little look around the station for any clues of direction, but the only thing was a poster dated back to the 90s. I figured my best bet was to try and find some form of life where I could make a land-line call or get directions. I decided to head up the road towards the lit-up buildings.

As I walked up the road, I reprimanded myself for not having a better plan ahead of time. If only I had left earlier, I wouldn't be in this situation at all. It was about a minute walk up the road before I saw a pub at the end. It looked like it was still open, relief washed over me that this should be my ticket out of here. As I approached the pub, I could see it was called the Bull's Horn. There were a couple of cars outside but it wasn't exactly busy.

I pulled open the large wooden door and walked in. A lovely warmth swept over me from a nearby fireplace. There was a group of older men sitting by the fire drinking and yammering away. A couple looked over in my direction as I came in but didn't say anything. They all looked pretty rough so best thought not to stare at them. I strolled over to the bar to see if they had a phone I could use. The man behind the bar was huge over six feet tall with broad shoulders and muscles for days. He had his back to me while he cleaned the bar down.

"Hi there, can you help me I'm a bit lost and I have no signal on my phone. Do you have a land-line I could use or know of a taxi service in the area?" I asked.

He didn't turn around or seem to acknowledge my presence at all. I didn't want to make a scene or potentially piss him off by shouting.

"Excuse me sir, can you help me?" I asked politely.

"If you want any help, you'll need to buy a drink first" he responded as he turned around.

If I thought the men by the fire looked rough, he was even worse. He looked like he'd just come from a street fight with scars on his face and a general pissed off look he gave me. As I was about to speak, he interrupted me.

"You look like one of those boys that likes a fruity drink, a Berry cider I assume?" he suggested.

I nodded my head, I didn't really like how he said it but I do prefer the sweeter drinks over beer.

"You look pretty young to me with that baby face of yours plus you're barely five foot, I'm gonna need to see some ID" he gestured.

"Here you go. I'm twenty and I'm five foot two actually" I responded as I handed him my ID.

"Whatever you say princess. Let me get you that fruity drink." he chuckled as he went into a back room.

I took my bag off and hopped onto one of the bar stools while I waited for him to return. One of the men from the fire place started walking towards the bar. He slammed his pint glass on the bar and let out a disgusting burp. His cheeks wobbled and he patted his large overhanging belly. He turned to look at me his eyes gazing all over me he even leant over to look at my back.

"How much?" He questioned.

"How much for what?" I asked confused.

"That sweet arse of yours, bitch!" he shouted which caused the rest of the group to howl with laughter.

I just turned away not saying anything as they were clearly taking the piss out of me. I often got bullied due to my small stature and feminine like curves. My large round arse which the man was staring at always brought unwanted attention. It was barely even resting on the small bar stool I sat on. The barman returned with my drink and placed it in front of me.

"Phil, can I get another Stella mate and I'll pay for this one's girly drink as well" the man next to me said.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem sweet cheeks" he winked at me before heading back to his group.

I wasn't a fan of all this degrading, but I just laughed it off as local banter. I sipped my cider and looked around the room for a bit.

"So how come you're lost at this time of night in our little town?" Phil the barman asked.

I informed him that I'd be staying with my dad for Christmas and about the train situation.

"Where did you say your dad lived?" he asked.

"The next train stop which is Arkney. It shouldn't be that far as it's only about another fifteen minutes on the train." I told him.

"I'm afraid to say it's a longer journey than that as there's no direct route like the train. Its probably over an hour's drive. You won't find a taxi driver wanting to make that journey at this time.

"Well, that's no good. Do you have a landline I could use to call my dad?" I asked.

"Sure kiddo it's just in the back room here" he pointed to a door.

I grabbed my bag and cider and pushed the door open. As I walked in it was full of boxes and dusty tables I couldn't see a phone. Before I could turn around Phil came up behind me and pressed a strong smelling cloth over my face his large hand smothering me. I struggled for a few seconds. Sheer panic had taken over me. I dropped my bag and cider to move my arms, but he held me against him tightly. I couldn't help but breathe deeply on the strong chemically smelling cloth. It didn't take long for everything to go dark. I only remember him faintly saying.

"Sweet dreams gorgeous"

I awoke sometime later feeling very woozy. I couldn't see anything the room was dark. There was no distinct smell in the room, and it was completely silent. I attempted to move but found myself bound to something. As my mind began to become clearer, I could feel my arms were tied behind my back and my legs were spread and tied at the base of whatever I was leaning over. It was cushioned but sturdy. The other frightening thing I had noticed was that I was naked and blindfolded. I could feel myself shaking I was really scared at what was happening.

A loud bang behind me made me yelp as footsteps approached me.

"Seems like you're finally awake, must of given you a tad too much for a little thing like you." I recognized Phil's voice.

I was shaking and whimpering as he spoke. My mind was racing I was too scared to dare say anything.

"Now you probably have a million questions about your current situation but none of that matters. You only have one purpose now and if you resist it'll only make it worse." he stepped closer to me.

I heard him walk up behind me. He placed his hand on my back which made me jump. His hand trailed down my spine to my lower back.

"Please don't do this, please just let me go" I cried.

"Hmmm that sounds like resistance to me. Pity, you seemed like such a good boy." he said.

I heard him step back then grunt as he slapped my left arse cheek with his palm. I squealed in pain as he repeatedly spanked me, his thick meaty hands hitting me like a club. My arse was bright red after just a few slaps.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please stop" I begged.

"The punishments will only get worse the more you resist. It's a shame your arse is a thing of beauty" he groped my arse pulling and pinching at it.

He spread my arse cheeks apart exposing my tight virgin hole. I shut my eyes to try not to think about what he was doing. This proved difficult when his tongue flicked over my hole. It was a strange sensation, as it made me very uncomfortable, mainly because it felt quite nice. I didn't want him to think I liked it, so I tried to make no noise. He continued to lick up and around my hole, he even pushed it in a few times. I hadn't noticed but the sensation had caused my dick to harden. He pulled himself off of me chuckling to himself when he saw my boner.

"Mmmmm yes, your hole is as sweet as I imagined. Now it's time for your next challenge" he huffed as he walked around to the front of me.

I could feel his presence close to me, but I couldn't tell what he was doing. His large hands clasped over my head. I struggled against his grip as his lips touched mine. He started kissing me as I tried to wiggle away from him. He stuck his tongue in my mouth, his breath stunk of beer and cigarettes. As he pushed against me I was able to lean back slightly then bring my head forward causing our foreheads to hit each other.

"Argh you stupid bitch" he growled as he stood up and slapped my face.

"OW OW I'M SORRY, I'M SCARED!" I screamed.

"You didn't seem scared when I was eating out your hole. If anything, you were actually excited about what was happening."

I lowered my head in shame that he had seen that I was aroused.

"I guess I can give you something to calm you down especially for the next stage of your training."

He walked away for a second then returned I heard him unscrewing a cap by the sounds of it.

"Breath in deeply, it'll make you feel better" he calmly spoke.

I took a deep breath through my nose. Whatever he placed close to me had a strong pungent smell. It smelt like boot polish but caused a strange warmth to run through me. I felt a tingle on my lips running down to my arse it was a very pleasant feeling.

"Mmmmm what was that?" I asked not quite aware of what I was feeling.

"It's called a popper, if you want some more of it just let me know."

The next sound I heard was his zipper I was still in la la land while he took off his pants. He then dragged a hot heavy object against my face. I didn't know what it was, but it felt nice. It had a strange funk but not an unpleasant one. I pressed my nose up against it and took a long sniff. My head was beginning to feel really dizzy at this point.

"Mmmmm yes explore my meat stick you bitch. That popper really opened up your slutty side, didn't it?" He grinned.

I thought over what he said, his words meat stick and slutty side suddenly pulled me out of my dream like state. I moved my head away from what was obviously his cock.

"Please stop, I don't want this"

"Could have fooled me slut, the way you were sniffing and practically drooling all over my cock a second ago. I think you secretly want to be a cock slut but just need a push in the right direction. First though, you need to be punished for your disobedience. Ten slaps should do." he said as he walked around to the back of me.

I didn't know that he had picked up a wooden paddle from the table. When he slapped it against my arse, I let out a howling scream, the pain ruptured through me.

"Count" he demanded.

Tears were streaming down my face the pain burning through my very red arse cheek. I was rocking back and forth to try and get away. He swung the paddle down again.

"ARGHHH PLEASE STOP IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!!" I screamed.

"COUNT YOU STUPID WHORE" he growled as he raised the paddle again.

"AHHH ONE" I shrieked.

He alternated hitting each arse cheek with ferocious power. I counted each one as he battered my arse, I was drooling all over the floor as I barely stayed conscious during the onslaught. When I finally called ten my arse was bruised to hell. I felt him tenderly kiss and caress my insanely sensitive cheeks.

"Now boy, we'll have no more resistance from you, or we'll do twenty more paddles, is that clear?" he gently said.

"Yes, Sir I'm sorry" I whimpered my body still shaking from the intense beating I had just received.

He walked back round to the front of me I already knew where this was going.

"Sir, please can I have that popper again?" I asked hoping it would help relax me for what was to come.

"Breathe deeply slut" he pressed the bottle against my nose.

I took a deep, long sniff of the popper. The pleasant warmth rippled through me tingling my lips and arse hole. He pressed something spongy against my lips. They parted almost automatically which allowed him to push his big fat helmet into my mouth. It felt huge as it spread my lips wider and wider. My tongue instinctively explored the intruder which just made him groan.

"Good boy, taste my manhood" he whispered as his hands gripped my head as he pushed more of his cock into my mouth.

I noticed it had a distinct taste, but nothing foul. I made the mistake of moaning as I tasted his cock the popper and traumatic situation messing with my emotions.

"I told you would love this, you filthy cock slut" he grinned from ear to ear.

His large helmet was fully in my mouth now the sweet tingling sensation on my lips continued to pulse. His hands kept me firmly in place as he pushed more of his cock into my mouth. My lips soon passed over his helmet and over his equally thick shaft. Licking his helmet became quite difficult as I was slowly running out of room in my mouth.

"Mmmmm yes good boy, I'm going to enter your throat now" he said as more of his big cock pushed its way to the back of my mouth.

His helmet reached the back of my mouth and I expected to gag like girls had with me in the past, but no such reaction happened. He pushed himself into my throat and let out a deep groan.

"No gag reflex, you're quickly becoming my favourite slut."

His big cock snaked its way down my throat, my mouth getting very wet as more of his cock entered my mouth. I finally felt his large balls against my chin and my nose was pressed against some fuzzy pubes. I could feel his huge cock stretching out my throat more alarmingly though I realized I couldn't breathe. When I tried to breathe, I choked on his cock. My throat tightened around him, and I started to try to pull away from him.

"FUCK YES YOUR THROAT IS MASSAGING MY COCK" he shouted.

He pulled out his cock which caused me to cough and gasp as I caught my breath. I swallowed the built up saliva in my mouth it was unusually more sticky than normal.

"Mucus in your throat tends to be a bit stringy but don't worry you'll get used to it" he slapped his cock against my face. I didn't know how big it was, but it felt huge. His baseball sized cock rested across the whole of my face, the smell becoming quite pleasant the longer I was exposed to it.

I heard him unscrew the cap on the popper and place it close to me I breathed it in deeply again. The sensation really helped me in the situation. It was like putting a shield on my fear and enhancing the pleasure.

"Right now, it's time the king jewels had their bath, open your mouth wide" he ordered me.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, my body was tingling from the effects of the popper. I felt him rub his cock on my face then I felt something new enter my mouth. It was a different shape and texture than his cylindrical cock. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he was dipping his balls into my mouth. Shockingly though, he couldn't place his full sack in my mouth. Half of his sack was in my mouth and the rest just sat on my face.

"Gently suck on my balls boy" he said as stroked my cheek.

Little electric shocks spread over my lips as I suckled on his balls. His groans told me I was doing good. I licked and sucked all over his sack making him groan as I explored him. I couldn't quite name an exact taste, but it definitely had a masculine musk.

"Mmmmm good boy, you started off a little ropey, but I can see we're making some progress. You'll be a fine toy for me to play with. As you've been behaving yourself, I'll give you a treat."

With that he stepped away from me his large cock slipping off my face. I heard him walk around to the back side of me again. His hands slowly rubbed my bright red arse cheeks, they were still sore from the paddling he gave me earlier. He spread my cheeks apart and placed his tongue directly on my hole. I was still feeling mellow from the popper and the feeling of my hole being played with made me groan. He slid a finger in me as he ate my arse. It felt really nice. His finger seemed to be rubbing something deep inside me that was sensitive but very pleasurable.

"Mmmmm what are you doing to me?" I moaned.

"I'm showing you a new kind of pleasure" he said as his other hand reached for my cock.

"I can tell you were born to be a bottom bitch for men. Now if you can last the next five minutes without cumming, I'll let you go" he grinned confidently.

"I'm not gay so I won't cum to your trickery" I huffed, confident in my ability to control myself.

He immediately stuffed two fingers into my hole eliciting a yelp from me. The pleasure grew in me so much that I could feel my cock getting hard. He picked up the pace thrusting his fingers in and out of my hole.

"Ohhhhhhh God why does this feel so good?" I moaned. I could feel a pressure building deep inside of me; I'd never felt something so intense before.

"This is just my fingers, imagine what my big fat cock will feel like ramming into this fine arse"

"uuuuuurgh I don't want that, but please can we stop now?" I was worried now the feeling was overwhelming me and my cock was throbbing.

"It's barely been a minute slut, are you already going to cum from just my fingers?"

His thick fingers were pumping my hole at a steady pace, I had begun to move with his thrusts to get him deeper into me. I hadn't realized I was subconsciously doing this until he mentioned it.

"Look at you fucking yourself against my fingers, you naughty slut. Shoot that nasty cum all over my hand."

As he pushed his fingers deeper and faster into me, the feeling was electric. I held on for as long as I could, but the impending orgasm was too strong for me to control.

12