No Signal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOHHHH FUCK YEAH URGHHHH!" I moaned.

I squeezed my sphincter against his fingers and began shooting cum out of my throbbing cock. I somehow managed to shoot more spunk than Id ever done in my life. Six thick spurts of cum fired out of me as I felt like I was going to break his fingers with how hard I was squeezing. I was huffing and puffing as I came down from my orgasmic high.

"Good boy, you blew your load just after three minutes. It's as if you wanted to be my slut. Now clean up your mess." He pulled his fingers out of my arse and held his other hand that had collected my spunk to my mouth.

I could tell he wanted me to eat my own cum, but now that I had orgasmed post-nut clarity was hitting me hard. I felt a rippling humiliation for what I had just enjoyed.

"Fuck off" I muttered.

"Hmmm seems like the immature little boy is back, get your rocks off and think you can do what you want aye?"

I heard him grab something from the table and walk back over to me. He stepped right into my face his large hard cock slapped me in the face. I could feel him strapping something to my head. He then pushed a metal ring into my mouth it was big and stretched my mouth out wide. Saliva was drooling out of my mouth and down my chin.

"You need to be reminded of what you are now boy" he said.

His large firm hands gripped either side of my head, he ground his big cock against my face. I could feel pre-cum leaking from his cock smearing against my cheek. His large helmet pushed through the ring gag and stretched into my throat. The long thick shaft descended deeper into my throat until his balls rested on my chin. My throat bulged as his whole cock was stuffed into my mouth. I started gagging slightly as I was unable to breathe while impaled on his giant rod. I started shaking. I could feel myself blacking out as I tried to breathe around his cock. This just caused my spams to massage his throbbing shaft. He thankfully began withdrawing his cock till just the tip sat in my mouth.

"Take a deep breath boy you'll need it" he said.

With the brief freedom I took a long deep breath in. His grip on my hair increased as he quickly launched his cock into my throat. He was now violently fucking my face his entire horse long cock going in and out of my throat. I was holding on for dear life as my mouth became a waterfall of drool. My bruised and battered throat made inhuman gargling noises.

"Mmmmm yes, this throat of yours is one of a kind, needs no training at all. I've stayed pent up for long enough Grrrrrr time to feed you your dinner slut." He growled as he pounded my face.

My chin was red from the friction his large sack caused constantly slapping against me. The feeling of darkness was overcoming me again as his large meat pole choked the life from me. Just as I was on the brink of passing out, he made an animal like roar that brought me back to attention. His cock now only half in my mouth throbbed as his slit opened up and his thick spunk poured out. Spurt after spurt entered my mouth the slightly salty gunk began filling my mouth. His fat helmet had plugged my mouth shut so I could just taste nothing but his cum.

"Oooohh baby boy that was a decent load I just gifted you, be a good boy and swallow it all." he slapped my cheek.

With his cock still sitting in my mouth and no sign of him moving I reluctantly began swallowing his slimy jizz. The viscous fluid slid down my throat and into my stomach.

"Good boy, I've got one last job for you before we'll take a break." he said whilst rubbing his semi-hard cock on my face.

He walked away from me the ring gag still prying my jaw apart. I hung my head down exhausted from the ferocious face fucking I'd received.

"I have some interesting contacts who provide me with unique toys to test on boys like you. This one I'm particularly excited to try" he said whilst fumbling with some objects.

His large stomping footsteps came closer to me his hand brushed against my back sending shivers down my spine. His knees clicked as he bent down behind me, I could feel his breath against my skin. I squirmed as he softly kissed my balls.

"This may feel a tad cold and strange" he said right before I heard and felt him spraying something on my balls.

Whatever the substance was it made my balls tingle and burn slightly before feeling numb.

"Now this may feel intense, but it'll also feel really good.... I think" he worryingly said.

I couldn't feel much as he'd clearly given me a numbing agent, but I felt him press something against my balls. I started panicking at what he was doing to me, I figured he might castrate me for disobeying him. Little did I know he'd just inserted two needles one for each testicle and was currently injecting an experimental hormonal drug into me.

After he was finished, he stood up and walked around to the front of me. He roughly grabbed my face and pulled the gag out of my mouth.

"What did you do to me?" I wheezed as I began to sweat. A rush of heat rippled through my body.

He turned around and slapped me in the face hard. I was startled and frightened the pain searing my cheek.

"You will speak to me with respect, and you will always call me sir, no more playing around now." he grunted.

"Ohhhhhh God what's happening to me sir?" the numbing agent had worn off as I could feel a strong pulse coming from my balls. It didn't hurt but felt very odd.

"Right now, your balls are working overtime to produce ten times the amount of cum you'd normally make. This will make you incredibly horny and need to cum frequently. This constant state of arousal will make you more suggestible and ultimately obedient" he laughed manically.

I had trouble following the conversation as my cock grew hard and my mind began to fog. The sheer desire to cum was overwhelming me. All I could think about was having him put his fingers in me again. His hand began to caress my flushed face while pre-cum dripped out of my cock and onto the floor. He pushed two of his fingers into my mouth which made me instinctively begin sucking on them.

"Good boy, we're gonna take a little break now. When I come back, I'm sure you'll be begging me to use you" he said as he walked away a loud bang blasted through the room as he slapped the metal door shut.

12