No Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started rubbing myself again, first through my pants, then sliding a hand down my own pants. I stared at her pale yellow panties, her darker pubic hair starting to show through as her wetness spread. "You can take those off too, if you want."

She blushed, then slowly stood, pulling her cotton panties down over her curvaceous hips, revealing a sparse, but seemingly natural bush surrounding her red, swollen, and incredibly wet lips. I inhaled sharply, her scent reaching my nostrils, filling me with hunger and speeding the motion of my hand against my hard cock.

She sat back on the coffee table, spreading her legs wider, one foot up on the couch next to me. I watched as she dipped a finger deep into herself, then, her eyes closed, brought the finger up into her mouth, licking it clean. Her breathing growing heavier, her moans growing stronger, and her swollen pussy growing wetter, I continued stroking faster and faster. She leaned her head back, concentrating on her clit, her other hand coming up to massage her breast, her fingers leaving a wet trail of her juices on her shirt.

I took a deep breath, moaning, and again, caught the scent of her arousal, and it pushed me over the edge. I sat up, the couch creaking, and she opened her eyes.

"I..." I stuttered, maddened with lust, all thought of consequence or risk gone from my mind. "I need to taste you"

She just stared at me, looking almost perplexed, but after a moment, she bit her lip and nodded, spreading her legs further.

Within seconds, I was on my knees between couch and coffee table, my head lowering to her wet sex. Without reservation, I pushed my tongue between her swollen lips, tasting her come as it flooded into my mouth. I started lapping up and down, feeling her hand move to the back of my head, pushing me deeper between her lips. My hand still stroking furiously, I swirled my tongue around inside and around her wet sex as quickly as I could, her moaning growing stronger and stronger, as the taste and sensation coaxed the come slowly up out of me.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she moaned, her breath catching with every moan. "I'm... so... close..." I felt my own come starting to boil up and out of me, and then, almost without warning, both of her hands on the back of my head pushed my tongue deep into her, still swirling, her legs clutching my head. She screamed, thrusting back against me as she came. Her moaning and wanton thrusting pushed me over the edge, causing me to spray my second load of come all over my hands and body. I kept licking, gradually slowing, until she spread her legs and slowly backed away.

"Jesus..." she said. "I haven't come like that in... well... a long time."

I nodded, wiping her juices off of my face with my arm, and finally looking down to find my jeans and shirt almost completely covered in my own cum. I pointed down at my come-covered clothes. "Apparently, neither have I...

She laughed, her body still clearly coming down from the orgasm. "What a mess..." Her look changed suddenly, and she motioned me to stand. I stood, and she leaned down to a rope of milky come, still clinging to my jeans. She extended her tongue, and quickly licked it off of me, then looked up and smiled.

I took another deep breath in. "That was fun."

"Mmmmhmmm..." she moaned, nodding.

I handed her her still-damp panties, which she slipped back onto her wide and shapely hips. She gestured down to my come-covered clothing. "You're... uh... still a mess."

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"You can... uh, use my washer and dryer if you'd like..." she trailed off. "If you're not in a hurry to leave."

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded. I slipped my shirt and jeans off and handed them to her.

"Thanks."

She went off down the hall with my clothes, and I sat down at her kitchen counter. I glanced over at her desk, only to find the same compliment of sociology books I had just purchased for the summer semester.She walked back in, still wearing just her shirt and her pale yellow panties. I smiled, looking her up and down again. She sat down across the counter from me, and we sat in silence for a moment.

I motioned over to the stack of books on her desk. "I didn't know you were in Sociology too"

She laughed. "Been doing some snooping?"

I blushed a bit. "Sorry..."

She patted my hand. "It's OK. But yeah, I'm a Sociology minor." She paused for a moment. "Actually, that's how I found those classifieds."

I looked up at her quizzically.

She blushed. "Well, they're kind of interesting. Different kinds of people posting, and there can be some very interesting people there..."

I nodded. "You know, I understand exactly what you're talking about."

"So," she began, after a second of silence. "What's your name?" She paused. "And for that matter, would you like a drink?"

I smiled. "John. And I'd love one. Thanks"

12