No Strings Attached

Story Info
I met her online. We met. We got kinky.
5.9k words
4.58
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never even seen a picture of Alex before I got on a plane to meet her. We had been emailing one another for months. We usually talked about sex, and the sex stories I posted online, and her own plans for publishing a book about her sex life. Every now and then the conversations would get flirty, but they never turned into anything promising.

Believe it or not, there was a time when just writing sexy stories online could lead to something more. This was in the early 2000s when lots of people were online but they were still skeptical about actually meeting someone. I was writing smut on a blogging site where you could occasionally make a genuine connection with other people who just enjoyed writing or were looking for attention.

I was 24 and single. I was finally starting to save up some money after paying off like last college debts. I was eager to travel, but my friends were all broke or in relationships. The idea of traveling by myself seemed sad and lonely. Alex lived in Phoenix and invited me to come visit.

"You can even stay with me," she wrote. "But if you're a creep I will throw you out."

I'd met one woman online at that point. She was a college freshman who lived in the next state and we'd had an on-again-off-again sexual relationship that was never likely to lead to anything more.

I didn't know if meeting Alex would lead to sex. She was five years older than me-which seems like a lot in your twenties-and successful. I didn't even know what she looked like, other than her own description of being fit and attractive with long brown hair. But she was unapologetically promiscuous and very candid about it. She'd been with women and men. She'd fucked people at work and bragged about using her appearance to get ahead. She'd traveled the world and never spent a dime of her own money, or so she said. She had no interest in relationships and felt like settling down was something she'd worry about in her thirties.

We exchanged cell phone numbers and talked on the phone a few days before my flight. Alex had a bubbly personality and was easy to talk to. She also wasn't lacking in self-assurance. We made each other laugh. I felt certain the weekend wouldn't be too awkward.

My heart started racing when I got off the plane. Most of it was irrational. What if she saw me and just drove off? That seemed unlikely since this wasn't supposed to be a romantic encounter. But what if she wasn't real? Maybe it was just some asshole in another city playing a horrible prank who'd suckered me into a wild goose chase.

I called Alex standing on the curb outside the Phoenix airport. It was a mild winter day. She had been circling and it didn't take her long to find me. I took a deep breath and climbed into her Honda SUV.

Alex hadn't been lying about her appearance. If anything, she'd probably undersold herself. She was Hispanic with big brown eyes and straight, dark hair with blond streaks. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had straight bangs.

She looked incredibly fit. I knew she was a tennis player. She was short, with high tits that were a little too big for her frame. She had a big smile and a little gap between her front teeth. She spoke with a trace of a Mexican accent. I was at ease before we'd even left the airport.

"So do you want to get dinner?" she asked. "Or drop your things off first? I'm a little overdressed."

She'd come from work and black pin-striped skirt and black button-down blouse with stockings and heels.

"Your call," I told her. "You're the host."

"Let's do dinner first, then" she said. "Then we can relax."

She took me to a place that served southwestern cuisine and we ate and each had a couple of margaritas. She talked about things we could do over the weekend. There wasn't any flirting. When she used innuendo it was more like a stoner chick going for a laugh. Because she was older and a little intimidating I wasn't sure how to move things in that direction. I also didn't want to ruin the weekend and my little vacation. I had to look at the trip as a chance to get away and not just a cross country booty call.

Alex lived in a luxury apartment in the suburbs with a view of a little mountain park. She'd rented a couple of movies that we talked about that week on the phone and put one on. We split a bottle of wine and watched the movie and joked around. It felt like being with an old friend. She had pictures around her apartment of her in places like the Medditeranean and Hawaii, usually showing off her hard brown body in a bikini. Sometimes with older men. I didn't ask any questions.

After dinner and the movie it was getting pretty late. I was buzzed and could tell she was, too.

"I think it's time for bed," she said.

My bag was still in the foyeur. The apartment was big, but it was obviously a one bedroom. I assumed I would be sleeping on the sofa, which didn't look very comfortable. But it was only two nights.

I stood up with Alex.

"Do you have an extra pillow for out here?" I asked.

She gave me a quizzical look.

"Why? You have a problem sleeping in the bed? I don't snore."

"Oh, no," I responded in a joking tone. "I meant for you. I assumed I got the bed to myself as a guest."

"Well if that's what you want," she teased. "But then there is no chance I wake you up with a blow job in the middle of the night."

"Oh," I said. "Well when you put it that way..."

"I thought you'd see things my way," she said. "Are we done wasting time? Let's go have sex."

Twice in college I was bluntly propositioned for sex. One time by an ex-girlfriend I was tutoring in calculus and once by a woman I'd dated on-and-off at a party. The kind of thing everyone has experienced a time or two.

Alex's proposition was a casual and matter-of-fact as when she asked me earlier if I wanted to get dinner. There hadn't been any flirting. There was no sexual tension. No touching. No kissing. Nothing that could be considered romantic.

"Yeah," I answered, "Let's do that."

She took my hand playfully and guided me to her bedroom. It was dominated by a big king sized bed that was already turned down and dressed in silky white sheets.

Alex turned and looked at me. She batted her big brown eyes.

"I like to kiss," she said. "Just because I'm not your girlfriend doesn't mean you can get away with no kissing."

I couldn't imagine not kissing her. She had beautiful, plump lips. I wrapped an arm around her small waist and pulled her close. We kissed for the first time.

"Mm," she moaned. "Very nice. You can't be sure with guys your age. Do you want to undress me or watch? You're not one of those guys who just strips down in a rush, are you?"

"I'd like to watch," I said.

I had never been with a woman like her. I'd barely been with any women at all. Most of my experience was with college girls still getting comfortable with sex. Alex wasn't beautiful-she was cute-but she had a phenomenal body. And she was so confident. I couldn't imagine her ever experiencing a moment of self-doubt.

She'd taken off her heels and changed into jeans before watching the movie. She still had on the silky button down blouse.

She unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans. Her panties had a black and white swirl pattern and lace trim. She turned around and made a show of revealing her ass. She bent at the waist and lowered her jeans. She wiggled her tight butt for my benefit.

Alex spun back around and gave me a naughty smile. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and rock hard. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra matched her panties. Her brown tits looked ready to pop out of the top.

She let the blouse dangle open and hitched a thumb in her panties. She cocked a hip.

"Do you like what you see?"

I nodded.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Of course."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Please."

I stood up and walked over to her. We kissed. Her tongue slid into my mouth. I slid her blouse off her shoulders. She unbuttoned my shirt and helped me out of it. My jeans came next. She tugged them down along with my shorts. She dropped her her knees and pulled my pants and underwear all the way off.

My hard cock was in her face. Alex took it in her hand. She licked it from base to tip. She wrapped her lips around the head and gave a few twists of her head.

"You're so hard," she said. "And you've got such a nice cock."

"I wanna see those tits," I told her.

"Oh yeah? The best money can buy," she said with a smile.

She took off her bra. And she wasn't kidding. They were amazing. Like Salma Hayek. I'd never seen tits that impressive. Not even in a strip club.

I took her hand and she stood up. I kissed her lips and neck. I cupped those wonderful breasts and covered them with kisses. She slipped out of her panties and climbed into bed.

I'd never been in satin sheets. They were surprisingly luxurious on my bare flesh. We kissed on another. I put my hands between her smooth legs. Her pussy was shaved bare and soaking wet. Alex moaned when I penetrated her.

"Lie on your back," she told me.

She straddled me confidently. She slipped my cock inside her. She smiled at me and tossed her hair sensually.

Her pussy was so hot. She hadn't brought up a condom and I hadn't suggested it. She leaned forward and put her big tits in my face. She reached to the bedside table and opened a drawer.

"What are you getting?"

"My vibrator. I can't cum without a little help."

She had a little jar of vaseline that she put on the end. She turned on the vibrator and touch it to her clit. She leaned back and moaned sensually. Then she squeezed my my cock with her pussy. I'd had a girlfriend who tried to kegel massage in the past, but she didn't have Alex's skills.

She started riding me. Working my cock with her pussy. Rubbing the vibrator on her clit. Her big tits swaying.

"Fuck this is nice," she moaned. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"It does. Don't stop."

"I'm going to cum on your cock," she said. "You want that, baby?"

"Fuck yes."

"And then I'm going to make you cum in me. You're going to cum right in my pussy."

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. We moved in rhythm together. She teased her clit with the vibrator.

I lost control. Alex was visually stunning. She was physically stimulating. My cock exploded inside her.

"That's it, baby. Cum in my like a whore."

She leaned back and stimulated her clit again. Her pussy clenched on my cock. She called out my name and came.

"That was nice," she said after. We were both lying on our backs. She was snuggled close. My arm was around her. She was surprisingly affectionate in the afterglow.

We talked about things we could do the next day. Frankly, I would have been happy staying in at that point. I couldn't imagine anything in Phoenix that could top the fun I would have in Alex's bedroom. She got up after a bit to brush her teeth. When she came back she was wearing a silky silver oversized pajama shirt. Somehow it was even sexier than her being nude.

She got in bed next to me and snuggled up close again.

"You don't mind this, do you?" she asked. "I like to be close after sex. It's like kissing. I need some sweet stuff."

Of course I didn't mind. I was still naked in the smooth sheets with my arm around a very attractive older woman. Everytime she moved I got a different peek at her cleavage. She was obviously getting tired, but she was still bubbly and more flirty than before.

"Are you staring at my tits?" she asked.

"Yes."

"But you've already seen them."

"I know. But somehow they're sexier covered up. Like a present waiting to be unwrapped."

She ran her hand up my bare thigh. My cock was getting stiff again. She languidly stroked it.

"So what if I do this?" she asked. She opened the top button on your shirt. I could see more of her soft breasts. She shifted in the bed and her top fell open, exposing part of her right nipple.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" I asked.

"I like being desired," she said. "I like stimulating you. It's fun for me."

"Do you want to fuck again?" I asked.

"Not tonight. I just want to take care of you."

"You don't have to..."

"You don't get to tell me no," she said.

She pulled the sheets down and exposed my hard cock. She straddled my legs. Then she unbuttoned her shirt all the way, but left it on. She'd put on plain black cotton panties. She looked sexy as hell.

"Hand me the lube," she said.

I grabbed the bottle from the night stand. She dribble some on each of her breasts. She played with her nipples until they were hard. Then she rubbed the inside of her tits.

"You like looking at my big titties, baby?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to put your cock between them? Do you want to titty fuck me?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

Alex leaned over and dangled her tits on either side of erect cock. She squeezed them together for me.

I almost came with the first gentle thrust. It felt amazing. More than that, it was visually erotic. Almost immediately I sped up. I couldn't control myself.

"You like using me like a whore, baby?" she asked.

She was so dirty.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

Alex sat up and wrapped her hand around my cock. It was covered in lube. Her hand easily flew up and down my shaft. The lube was heating up from the friction. It was so intense. I grunted loudly and came. It hit Alex's tits and ran down her hand. She wiped most of it up on her fingers and then licked it off

We fell asleep not long after with Alex snuggled to my side. Her nightshirt was still open and some of my dried cum was still on her tits and chest.

I didn't stay asleep for very long. It's always a struggle to get comfortable in a strange bed. Plus there was a beautiful, half-undressed woman lying next to me. And she'd hinted about waking me in the middle of the night with a blow job.

But Alex was sleeping like a log. I dozed on and off. But I couldn't stop anticipating her touch. I got hard just thinking about it. I finally decided to have some fun.

Her top was still unbuttoned I gently spread it wide open and exposed her big tits. I kissed her nipples. I flicked them with my tongue. They responded and got hard. Alex moaned a little but didn't stir.

I went for her panties. I hesitated for just a moment. I'd met the woman a few hours earlier. Now I was treating her body like it was free use. But I didn't think she'd mind.

I slowly slid her snug cotton panties down. It was impossible to get them over her round without disturbing her. He grunted and moved her hips. Her eyes fluttered and I froze for a second. But she didn't fully wake up.

Once they were past her thighs it was easier. I took them all the way down and over her ankles. Then I spread her beautiful legs and kissed her bare pussy.

Alex grunted again in response. She shifted in the bed. She was half awake.

"What?" she said.

I shushed her.

"I'm taking care of you," I responded.

I started licking her slit. Her eyes were open.

"I was sleeping," she moaned. "You're bad."

I slid a finger into her cunt. I teased her clit with my tongue.

"Should I stop?"

She shrugged playfully.

"I might be able to fall right back asleep if you do."

"I'm not going to stop," I told her.

I put my tongue to work. At that age I had more confidence in my tongue than my cock. I knew I could make her cum.

Alex started thrashing in the sheets. She closed her thighs around my skull.

I flicked her clit back and forth with the tip of my tongue. I fucked her with two fingers. Alex got louder and louder as I brought her to the edge. She moaned my name. She encouraged me. Told me to speed up. And right at the last moment I pushed the tip of my thumb into her ass.

Alex yelped. She had a massive orgasm with my head squeezed between her muscular legs.

When she finished I moved next to her on the back. She grabbed my hard dick and gave a tender tug.

"Get in me," she said.

I rolled over and fucked her missionary style. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles.

"Cum in me," she panted. "Just cum in me, baby."

I didn't last very long. A few minutes of powerful, quick thrusts and I filled her pussy.

After that I slept like I was drugged.

She woke me up the next morning with her mouth wrapped around my cock. We had sex with her on top using the vibrator again. It was quick and vigorous. Better than any cup of coffee.

It was late in the morning. Alex cooked up a quick brunch while I showered. We took our time eating and flirting. Then she showered and we headed to Phoenix Mountain Preserves for a hike.

The weather was mild. I had on hiking pants and pull over shirt. Alex was wearing a blue camp shirt and short gray hiking skirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on a brimmed hat and aviator glasses. She led the way to one of her favorite trails.

All through the hike I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. It seemed obvious that she was being a tease. She stayed in front and everytime she climbed a boulder I got a few of her taut thighs and her ass in a lacy black thong.

We were on a secluded path when she said, "You know, I used to fantasize about a stranger having his way with me out here."

"Really?" I asked.

"Well," she responded. "I guess 'used to' isn't the right phrase. I still fantasize about it. I tried to role play once somewhere around here. It was a disappointment."

"Why is that?" I asked. "Did you hear someone coming?"

"Just the opposite," she replied. "There was no cumming at all. He could barely keep it up and tried to rush through it. He was so afraid some random person would see us."

"What happened then?"

"We left, then he wanted to come over to my place and fuck. I told him I was worried about people hearing us. He didn't like that."

"So you didn't see him again I'm guessing?"

"Correct guess," she said.

She climbed over another rock. She was obviously taking her time. Spreading her legs more than she needed. Baiting me.

"So what about you?" she asked. "Can you make my fantasy a reality? Or would you just rush through it, too?"

Of course I had to take the bait. I'd had sex in public plenty of times. Sometimes for a thrill, but more often just because I didn't have a private place all the time in college or high school. I'd never had a problem staying hard and always tried to get my partner off. But that was never in broad daylight on the side of a hill where someone could possibly see us from a distance.

I laughed off her request.

"You're crazy," I said. "We could have stayed at your place and fucked."

She shrugged.

"Maybe I'm crazy. But I'm also fun."

She continued climbing the trail. I followed her up. We came to a narrow pass between a rock wall and a giant boulder. She was moving pretty quickly. There was no doubt she was in better shape than me.

"Hold up, Alex."

"Are you getting winded?" she teased.

"No. I just scraped the hell about my knuckle on a rock and it's bleeding all over. Do you have a bandaid?"

"Oof," she said. "Yeah, of course."

She was carrying a little backpack slung over one shoulder and had it had a first aid kit in it. She dug in the bag and pulled out a small bottle of disinfectant and a box of bandaids while I caught up. I came up behind her and grabbed both shoulders.

"Ooh," she called out. "Don't get your blood on me."

I pushed her into the boulder and pinned her.

"What kind of whore wears a short skirt and thong hiking in the mountains?" I growled.

"What?!" she said.

"You know exactly what i said. And what I mean. It's like you're some kind of tease who wants strange men looking at your ass. It probably gives you a dirty thrill."

"Let me go!" she said. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not that type of woman. I just dress for comfort."

12