No Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her skirt up roughly and squeezed a bare ass cheek.

"Bullshit," I said. "I know your type. You're one of those secret sluts who pretends to be innocent. You come out here and get a little thrill from strangers ogling you. But you don't give them anything more than that, do you?"

"It's a free country," she protested. "I can dress how I please. If men want to stare that's their problem. I don't owe them anything."

"Bullshit," I said again. "Yes you do. You know you owe them something if you're going to be a little cocktease out here all alone. You can't wave red meat in front of a dog and then decide not to feed him. That's how you get attacked."

"That's not the same thing. Men aren't animals," she said.

"Yes we are," I said. "And I think this is exactly what you want. To be attacked. It's what you deserve. You were asking for it."

"Oh, please, sir. Don't do it. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about things that way," she mock-pleaded.

"You're a liar. This is exactly what you were thinking about when you dressed like a whore. You wanted a real man to fuck you like one. And now it's going to happen."

"Oh, please don't, sir. Please don't fuck me right here." She forward into the rock wall on one arm. With the other she reached around her back and rubbed my stiffening cock. "I've learned my lesson. Please don't fuck my wet pussy right here with your hard cock."

"You know you want this, slut."

"I do, I do," Alex moaned. "I need to be taught a lesson. Please teach me a lesson."

My cock was harder than the boulders that surrounded us.

I unzipped Alex's skirt and it fell to the ground. She was there in just her shirt and that black thong. I dropped my own pants and underwear around my ankles. I could feel the breeze on my bare ass.

I pushed her panties to the side and buried my cock in her wet pussy.

"Fuck me hard," Alex moaned. The role play was over. She was totally focused on what was actually happening.

She kept one hand on the rock to support herself. She slid the other in her panties and rubbed her clit.

"I'm going to cum so fast," she moaned. "Fuck me harder."

I thrusted harder. I grabbed her hair and pulled. She arched her back and took my cock deeper.

"Maybe I should slow down," I panted. "You didn't want me to rush."

"Don't you fucking dare," she said. "Harder."

I pounded her pussy. She was dripping wet. I easily glided in and out. Her moans got louder. She frantically worked her own clit.

Her orgasm was loud. It echoed off the rocks. I'm sure other people heard. I sped up. I was dying to cum inside her again. She kept her body moving with mine. She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. And I let loose. My cum filled her and ran back down her thighs when I pulled out.

After cumming we were both a little more nervous. We dressed quickly and Alex led the way back down the mountain. The whole drive back she kept talking about how hot the experience had been.

"I've done a lot shit," she said. "But that was not crossed off my bucket list."

When we got back she was still feeling it. The sex the night before had been fun and sensual, but that after afternoon was passionate. She stripped down and rode my cock on her living room sofa. She came hard multiple times. We kissed a lot.

After, we took a nap. We showered and went out for a steak dinner that evening. The buzz had worn off a bit and it's not like we were a couple falling in love who couldn't keep our hands off one another. We watched a movie when we got back and then went to bed. We fucked again before we went to sleep.

The next morning was sex, followed by breakfast in bed, and more sex. It was fun, but lacked the intensity of the day before. But I was ok with that. I told her that she should come out and visit me.

"That could be fun," she said.

"We can go to the beach."

"That would be very fun."

I flew home on Sunday afternoon. I was half worried she was done with me. I knew that men were just toys for Alex.

But we kept writing each other as we had before. It still wasn't really flirtatious. We weren't talking about having feelings for one another. A few times she would reference the sex. Especially fucking on the trail and hot aftermath when we got back to her place.

A month later she came out to visit me. We rented a place on a beach outside of Charleston. The first night she came to bed wearing a sheer black teddy with a thong back. I'd never been with a woman who owned grown up lingerie.

There was still nothing romantic between us. At least not on her part. I definitely felt something, but it was probably infatuation. But the sex was definitely more frantic that first night. In Phoenix it had been playful and sensual. It was just having a good time. But the first night in our beach house it was intense and passionate. The kissing was less about foreplay and more about our hunger for one another.

On Saturday we hit a trendy brunch spot in the city and walked around the harbor. We had sex that afternoon on a secluded beach on Sullivan's Island not from from Fort Moultrie. It was slow and sensual with no worry about being caught in the early spring. We were both completely nude on a large beach blanket. After dinner we fucked on the balcony at our rental after sunset.

It was the kind of magical weekend where people feel like they're falling in love. But in our case, only one of us felt that way.

I went to visit Alex one last time. She'd rented a place in Sonoma. We had sex on a hike again. I tried to get romantic and she got stand-offish. She made it clear that we were just having fun and a relationship wasn't in the cards. And even after having a disagreement she still fucked my brains out the morning she took me to the airport. To Alex, sex was truly the equivalent of sharing a good meal with someone. A good way to pass time and have fun with a person you liked to be around. No emotional attachment required.

Our correspondence dropped off after that weekend. I couldn't help but have feelings for her and she couldn't return them. Sometimes we'd talk on the phone and it would go well. But I always felt like I was holding back what I really wanted to say. So then I'd get frustrated with her.

At some point I lost track of Alex. I moved and got a new cell phone number and didn't transfer all my contacts. The site we'd met on became a ghost town and we'd lost touch long before Facebook was a thing. I have no idea if she settled down in her thirties or if she is still the same wild person all these years later.

We did get together one last time. Over a year had passed. We still wrote one another, but not nearly as often. The messages were shorter and mostly small talk. But we both ended up in Houston for work at the same time. She was in a high rise hotel downtown. I met her for drinks at the lobby bar.

She looked the same. Beautiful and sharply dressed in cream colored sheath dress and with black trim. She was just as bubbly and unashamed as ever. Her cell phone rang while we were sitting there. She hit ignore.

"Work?" I asked.

"No. Just the guy i'm seeing."

"Oh," I said. "So I guess now you are ready for a relationship?"

She gave me an exaggerated eye roll.

"You know it's not like that," she said. "He's not Mr Right. Just Mr Right For the Moment."

"Sure," I said. I tried to play it off as teasing, but I was definitely a little miffed. I had moved on, but I'd still been hurt by her.

"Nothing with him has ever come close to that day we went hiking in Phoenix," she said.

"You're just saying that to be nice."

She laughed.

"We both know I'm not very nice," she said. "Seriously. Top five for me. Maybe top three."

I arched an eyebrow.

"I'm serious," she said. "It's etched on my brain. Right up there with the night I lost my virginity and sex on a train in Italy."

"Who was that with? Some college sweetheart?"

"Nope," she said. "Just some Australian guy I met in a hostel that week. I didn't even know his last name."

We both laughed.

"I guess you never change?" I said.

"I probably should, but I haven't," she said.

"So you want to go to your room and watch a movie?" I asked.

We had the bartender put the drink on her room. We had the elevator alone.

"Still like to kiss?" I asked.

"We've already established that I haven't changed," she said.

I wrapped an arm around her thin waist and pulled her to me. We kissed. Tentative at first. But then her lips parted. It was familiar. Not strange at all. My heart fluttered and I realized I still had unrequited feelings for her and that probably would never change. But I wasn't going to let emotion get in the way of a good time.

Her room was on a high floor with a glass wall that overlooked the downtown area.

"Put your hands on the glass," I told her.

She gave me a naughty smile and obeyed.

I pulled the zipper on her dress down. She had on lacy cream colored boy shorts and a matching bra.

"Hope you don't mind that I anticipated this might happen," she said.

"You are such a whore," I responded.

"I'm your whore tonight," she said.

I pulled her panties down slowly. I took off her bra. She stood naked in heels in the highrise window. I was still wearing a dress shirt and slacks. I unzipped and pulled my cock out.

I fucked her nice and slow against the glass. She moaned my name. She rubbed her own clit while I pounded her hot pussy until she came.

"I'm gonna finish in your ass," I growled.

"You can do whatever you want. I'm your whore tonight."

There was a full length dressing mirror on one of the walls. I pulled a chair in front of if and told her to grab the back.

"In the nightstand," she said.

I opened the drawer and found her vibrator and a bottle of lube. I squirted some in my hand and rubbed it up and down my shaft.

I grabbed her hips and eased in. Her little asshole was shockingly tight. We both gasped as I buried my shaft in her.

"I want you to be loud," I told her. "Like a whore. Make the neighbors call the front desk."

Alex didn't let me down. I stared at the beautiful Mexican woman in the mirror as I fucked her. Her eyes were locked on mine. Her big tits bounced back and forth. Her entire body trembled.

And she was fucking loud. She let her moans fill the room. With each thrust she grunted and growled and called my name. It was a mix of pleasure and pain.

I wanted to pound the hell out of her, but I took my time. I didn't know if it was going to be the last time I fucked her. I slowly slid in and out of her ass. My knees trembled.

"You're such a good whore, Alex."

"I'm your whore," she said. "Only yours tonight. All night."

The thought of spending the night was encouraging. I fucked her harder and faster. She got louder. I got weak in the knees and lightheaded. And then I filled her with my cum.

"I'm going to shower," she said after. "Don't you dare fucking sneak out."

I wasn't going anywhere.

I undressed and going into the big king bed. She came out a few minutes later with a towel around her naked body. She got in bed with me and snuggled close like the first night we'd spent together. I could have stayed like that all night and been content.

Instead we ended up fucking a couple more times and again the next morning. She didn't even have time to shower before she left. She took a cab to the airport and a flight back to Phoenix and some poor dipshit who didn't know she was coming back to him with my sweat still on her body and my cum still inside her.

***

(Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed the story, please take time to vote. And I'd love a comment or direct message. I don't make money doing this, so I feed off kind words!)

12