All Comments on 'No Strings Attached'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 282 Comments
norafaresnorafaresabout 4 years ago

Great story! You and Bebop3 are an awesome team. Keep writing together!

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

Very well written and enjoyable story. A rollercoaster with the right kind of ending. Nora is right, you work well together.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 4 years ago

Loved it!! Many thanks 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@norafares I couldn't agree more with that statement.

I've read almost all of Bebop3's stories and have started on MsCheryl's and have enjoyed all I've read so far , the two of you have a great chemistry together keep up the great work.

5*

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 4 years ago
Simply amazing

I thought this might be a good story when I first looked at the title, but it surprised me by being one of the best written stories I have read on here. I truly appreciate your talent and I thank you for sharing your hard work with all of us. I look forward to reading more of your work soon.

Again, thank you, and I certainly hope you have as good a day as you have given me!

JayDiverJayDiverabout 4 years ago

Home and sheltering safe, outside it's cold and the snow's blowing almost sideways. But, I read your story and it became a good morning.

Thanks 5's

athompsoathompsoabout 4 years ago

The sex scenes, meh, they're all right. A bit vanilla. But the STORYTELLING. WOW. Seriously, y'all have this serialized with a publisher somewhere and making bank on it, right? Right?

Please don't stop writing!

BubbacumBubbacumabout 4 years ago
LOVED IT!

LOVED IT! I will certainly being this one more than once. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good read

I consider this a wonderful story written very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No strings pulls the heart strings

Beautifully written, beautiful story written with the pain of understanding and the compassion of empathy. Bravo!

Signed,

#1 Fan❤️👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome collaboration!

Just a great story - Thanks!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

That's the best thing I've read in a very long time. Insane plot. Crazies. Tearjerker with "Airplane" references, too! Thank you.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Wonderful Collaboration!

I would guess that Cheryl wrote Em's character and Bebop wrote Alex's. The two were pulled together seamlessly. A really wonderful story about broken people finding happiness. *****

SandyWhoSandyWhoabout 4 years ago

Wow! Just wow! This is a simple story well told with great characters. A few plot twists that you don't see coming but nothing that breaks the story line. Really well done, thanks so much!

longwhitelongwhiteabout 4 years ago
Superb story

Really liked this story, best I have read on Lit for a while. Congratulations on the collaboration. Perhaps you could develop Ember’s alt modelling story sometime?

I am going to work through your other stories now. Thank you

reader1000reader1000about 4 years ago
Best story I've read for a very long time.

Characters, plot, depth, tension. It's got it all. And phenomenal back stories, too. And even spelling and grammar. More! More! Brava.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

What a great story....Thanks

A Treat

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesabout 4 years ago
You bastards

You write a freaking opus like this, and limit me to giving it five stars? HOW DARE YOU! And yes, I mean opus, like a freaking Tolkien story. Not Opus, like the cartoon penguin. Which is totally not a big building full of people....but that's not important now.

Whenever you take us to Pueblo, I find myself actually caring about your characters. The Poplins, Uncle Jimmy, even Mookie (BTW, thanks for flinging that craving on me, now I have to make tacos for breakfast). Talent? You got it. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

matthewamatthewaabout 4 years ago
Could a more perfect story exist?

Such a well-written and enjoyable story. Loved it. Like some others have commented, the characters were fleshed out well, back-stories and motivations very well described. The sex was not the driving motivator in this story, and that was very nice. For a 10-page story, this was a very fast read. Every once in a while it seemed to get a little confusing about who was talking when, particularly at the recording studio, but re-reading the paragraph would put things right. Enjoyable, funny (I loved the references to "Airplane"), two individuals with baggage coming together and finding each other in a very sweet way. Very well done.

Xero1Xero1about 4 years ago
Arresting

I want to open with...I truly enjoyed reading this story. Let me qualify that some more. I read stories here on Lit every day, in different categories. Most are passable, some are decent, a few are good. Very few are great.

This was great. Not stopping reading even though I am at work and have deadlines, great.

Plot, pacing, pauses (yes, the breaks in the story matter), characters and the words used meld to make a good story into a great one. Each character here has a voice. Even the relatively minor ones have one (I can see Kelsie and she didn't get a description - look it up - breaking out laughing after catching Em and Alex), hear Big Mike's voice rumble. Superb development. Very few authors put that much into each piece of the overall puzzle. Wanted to acknowledge that here, to both MsCheryl and BeBop.

I do have some criticism to add as well. It did detract from the story for me, as it was a major moment in the story. Just not enough to change my view on how well done it was.

I can certainly accept that Alex would not remember Em.He was a mess at that point, and absent a lot. It is even possible he never actually met her. Kids forget adults they meet all the time, although given Em's childhood and memories of Becks and Eddie, she SHOULD recall meeting her best friend's dad. But lets assume she just blanked on him.

How in the world does she not remember her best friend's last name? Because Franzetti is not that common a name, folks. And I recognize that the almost deja vu Em had as she saw Alex was the precursor to the big reveal, but no way does she not put two and two together way before seeing the picture. To make it clearer, she was living in the same community that she grew up in, and meets a man with the same last name as her dead best friend. He reminds her of something, but can't quite figure it out. You don't ask that question? Even in passing?

If his family hadn't been her lifeline of sorts, maybe that happens. Maybe she forgets. But by making that relationship so important to Em, it makes the likelihood of her not asking or remembering that much more unlikely.

Maybe it's just me, and it is minor, but just that tweak and this is hall of fame stuff.

Even with that, I congratulate the author(s) and encourage more of this collaboration.

Made my day. Seriously.

Now I have a lot of work to make up...sigh

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 4 years ago
Spectacular!

Just like your last collaboration, this was a fantastic read, with the plot and characterization being at the forefront. Of course, the sex scenes were terrific as well. And I really enjoyed the twist of having Alex's son Eddie being Em's childhood best-friend. The ending was simply heartwarming.

523 stars from me! I'd give more, but I gotta save some for the future writings of Ms Cheryl and Bebop. :)

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was a lovely story. Well done.

fixer43fixer43about 4 years ago
God Tier

I saw this expression referring to something that is so 'above and beyond'.

Seems to fit.

And I just loved the 'Airplane' references...

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, here is another that Cheryl and I wrote:

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/the-masks-we-wear

warm_n_quietwarm_n_quietabout 4 years ago

I have read a LOT of adult fiction, both here and in other arenas. Hands down yours is the most well written, grownup, mature work I have ever encountered. While slightly sensational with rock stars and all you developed the real characters with their real baggage and most importantly, their real emotions. (I have had the privilege of being a house roadie and worked with more of these folks than I should have been allowed to - all to say that I know the reality of their complex, often frightened, sheltered lives.) Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It really was a great story. Couldn’t put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very impressive effort

What a complex and riveting story. Really well written and easy to read. 5 stars are well deserved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

A masterpiece. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Must of....

Must of been a tornado rip through here because that just blew me away.

A brilliant deep story.

So full of ethos.

One of the best. 5* x 10 or 100

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

I think Bebop3's sensationalism drug it down a little. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finished. Almost weeping!! A beautiful piece of writing! Thank you. More please.

I think the title summed it up. What an amazing piece of writing. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
superb

Probably the best story I ever read on this site. A great colaberation.

chastenchastenabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed that story! It's exactly the kind of thing I like to read on this site. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent 5*

I don't usually enjoy 2-hander stories but this worked very well. All the characters were well developed and the story line worked well without the contrived endings of so many Mature long pieces

Thank you

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Started so well, really a crying shame. Contained all the hallmarks of a great story. Spoiled, but then that's what happens to 95% of stories.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

UltimateHomeBody: Did you become confused again? Was it difficult for you to follow along? I know that's often an issue for you. If it would help, I could possibly provide a Readers Digest version for you.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Thanks for getting personal towards me, I try to just talk about the story as presented.

In this case it's just that the writer couldn't stick to the POV properly. 1st person is extremely limiting and hard to write. Perhaps the writer should research how to write in 1st person. The major one is that if that person doesn't witness it then it cannot be included, alternative is to be told by another person or read about it.

That is different to my pet peeve of changing the POV.

Yes I get confused by stories but I don't recall saying that about this story. Confusion occurs because the writer throws too much information or too many characters in the start of a story. The other is just poor writing and not giving good clear descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

I was sort of hesitant about reading this when I saw that it had 10 chapters due to the fact that I don’t really enjoy longer erotic stories. However, this was really well written and I enjoyed it a lot. I think it would actually do well published on another site with a little bit more detail and plot.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

UltimateHomeBody:

My comment was very similar to another I made on one of my stories in response to your posts there. You've commented on quite a number of my stories saying that you were having difficulty following what was occurring. That's not hyperbole. I'd say a low-end estimate would be 6, a more reasonable estimate would be 9 or 10

.

This seems to be a recurring issue with you. You appear to get lost if there are two or more POV's and your comments about that difficulty aren't echoed by anyone else.

.

If that is indeed an issue, there are plenty of authors on Lit that are more talented than I am. Cheryl is one of them. Enjoy their work. Maybe it's best to stick to stories that I don't write or co-author.

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 4 years ago
Amazing story

I've got a soft spot for musician (particularly guitarist ...see also 'Intemperance' and 'Runaway Train') stories. This was an out of the park home run. Just an amazing group of 'real people's characters and relatable relationships. Thank you, and Bebop, too!

But having perused all the SleeperyJim stories I could find, where is Bryn from?

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 4 years ago
Re: Bryn

Never mind. I'm apparently not bright enough to remember names from recently read stories.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, great writing, great characters.

I'd give each of you five stars if the powers that be would let me.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

You automatically get 5 stars for the "Airplane" references in the story, but the whole thing was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely done

I will nitpick a little. Guitar teacher here. There is no way developmentally that a seven year old kid can handle TWO hour lessons that spill over into ninety minutes. A half hour a week is plenty, and I’ve been lucky enough to help several prodigies along their journey, names you would know.

So too with the recital. Kids, especially at the beginner level, do not play more than one song at a recital. They aren’t able to, and, trust me, social contract or no, no parents would stay for the process you described.

Also...gratefully recovering alcoholic here. I have over twenty five years of sobriety. I have been to thousands upon thousands of meetings and I have only been to one meeting in all that time where the rank and file of a meeting speak at a podium, let alone stand up. Sometimes meetings are led from a podium, but usually not. Speaker meetings, as the name implies, are the only meetings where the podium is used by one speaker. Also, donuts and cookies are not a common occurrence at meetings, but cakes are usually provided by someone once a month to celebrate birthdays.

I believe these ideas are perpetuated by movies and tv. It is much more visually interesting and dramatic to frame a person in the shot at a podium. Truth be told, a majority would not speak if subjected to that level of scrutiny.

Devil’s in the details. I think it’d be difficult to get them right in one unfamiliar culture, let alone two. A little more research would have improved your story, but neither was a dealbreaker. They just felt wrong and took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

A very enjoyable read. It reminded me of some stories by Rehnquist but that is a really good thing as his stories are some of the best on Literotics. Your characters are likeable especially the "supporting" ones like Mike and his hula doll and cookies. Thank you.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Do we have clearance, Clarence?

Anybody who quotes Airplane is all right in my book. Over Oveur! Do you have the vector, Victor? All kidding aside, a great story.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

It's a wonderful story, one that'll stay with me for a long time. I love a happy ending. With this one you really had me worried that I might not get it. I should have known better. My social isolation is now mitigated and relieved!

GoneGrayGoneGrayabout 4 years ago
You Two Messed Up My Day!

Even cooped up, I had plans for today. Now it is 4 pm, and I have accomplished nothing but reading your story...a great story. I thought I could put it down for awhile after a few pages, but then Leia played with Mike's hula doll, and POW...4 pm. You really should have more consideration for people that have things that they are supposed to be doing. But you teamed up on me and sucked me in to this nearly perfectly written and edited story. Thanks to everyone involved. Now I only have an hour before dinner to clean the gutters, which are an hour and a half from Pueblo, CO. If you need me to stop in and check on Alex & Ember (et al), let me know. I'd love to meet them.

silverisgoldsilverisgoldalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Well done, great characters, good buildup, very well written overall. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When does the movie come out?

Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I strongly agree with most of the comments, I found it very moving and very realistic.

Thank you to both authors for sharing their great work here!

Some of the criticisms like nitpicking about a surname, or length of guitar lessons, or AA meetings specifics, seemed like a but of sour grapes to me ; )

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Another world

Reading this and other stories you've done is like leaving Lit. and going to another world. I think I've said before that some stories are good, entertaining and you enjoy reading them. Others, like this, wrap themselves around you and, even if you want to, you can't get away from them. They hold on to you and pull you into the story and you're right there, a part of it, and all the feelings and emotions and pathos wrapped up in the letters and words found there become a part of your world. And then it ends - but a part of you is still being held and you have to think about it over and over.

In case you're wondering, I really enjoyed this, might read it again, might even outline it a little for reference. Thanks for all the work you've put in and enjoyment you've taken out as well, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Goddamn. For a story on literotica, it’s weird to see a sex scene and think “but what about the main plot?” This is fantastic, and could honestly really easily be turned into a full length romance novel or something of that sort

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 4 years ago
Truly Amazing

It is not often that I get sucked into a story such as this one. I felt that I was there watching and listening to the conversations, watching the events as they happened. This is probably one of the best, if not the best story, that I have read in a long time. I hope that the two of you decide to collaborate on another fantastic story.

For the naysayers and people that like to pick, get over it, and enjoy life. I did not find your comments worthy of the effort that was put into this great reading.

Thank you for a wonderful story!

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthoralmost 4 years ago

Roller coaster ride for reader's emotions. Cute link in with Popplins and Mookie's Tacos are always a favourite!

Eagle81Eagle81almost 4 years ago
Great story

This was an amazing read! My compliments to the the authors for an excellent story, one the tugged on the emotions and sizzled at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

After I first read this story I thought I posted a comment but cannot find it. Many others have commented about the high quality of this work and I most certainly agree with those remarks. Fine characters and well developed. Yes perhaps the concept of long music lessons is not common, but as a music teacher I have found students whose enthusiasm, even at a young age, might support that, so a minor concession to Anonymous Guitar Teacher. The development of this story is outstanding. Best put this way, I rarely, as others have mentioned, read a story that is 4 pages, much less 10. This one I have read three times and will quite likely read again. Read it for the story, it is that well written, enjoy the descriptions of the love making which are thankfully void of triteness and clichés (yeah that's a little redundant but reinforcement never hurts). Ms Terra knows how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A love story

This was written with love. Beautiful characters and a wonderful story line. Everything blended together and I will read it again. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like a favorite melody...

This story captured me and did not let go, even when finished I wanted more. The story had good closure, I just wanted more. I found the characters real and the story creative with enough authenticity to be believable. Rarely do I read something where I don't want to put it down; even the second time through I didn't want to stop for life's interruptions. As a musician and alcoholic myself, the life style, struggles, strains on the soul, and self evaluation, were accurate and characterized well. Well done....I hope to see more of this collaboration.

IgneousRocksIgneousRocksalmost 4 years ago

This is a six star story. Thanks, made my day.

Txdude1836Txdude1836almost 4 years ago
Outstanding !

This is first rate ! An outstanding story, i have no words for how good i thought this was !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Just wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You guys can write

There is a saying that there is a book in all of us. The rollercoaster ride you take the reader on deserves all the praise you should get. I brought me to tears more than once, that's how good it was. Thankyou to all who contributed and a made this story happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the tags

I DO NOT read older man younger woman stories. Nice fantasy, but that's all it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

The Story was Awesome! The Struggles Of Love , Addiction and the hurt an pain then to come back to Leia's actions with Mike.

Just Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was /third/ prize?

I haven't read the first and second prize winners yet, but if they are better than this then .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I truly enjoyed it! Excellent

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extraordinary storyline and extremely well written.

My new favorite

BeauJohnsonBeauJohnsonalmost 4 years ago
Best I've read on here

great writing. great plot. Both of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Critique

It was very hard to follow who was in first person even as it was stated when that person changed. Otherwise, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Wonderfully told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best ever. Thank you.

Heart warming and devastatingly heart-rending too. Great character development, believable plot twists. Tremendous slice of genuine broken humans trying their best to cope and hope while guardedly opening themselves to each other. Wow! Best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heartwrenching, heartwarming. Wonderful!

Absolutely well told story with great Characters, a believable storyline, surprising turning points.... Everything a story should have. Skillful, entertaining and exciting.

Also, it makes me think that there might still be hope for me, though i am a musician with an addiction Problem..... 🙇

Never expected to read something like this in literotica.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a great story

This is the second time I've read it. I've been walking through your stories and Bebop3's. You are both great writers and know how to weave a plot.

Thank you so much! I have a lot more of both of you to read! Please keep writing!

Thanks also to those that have helped you. You have a fantastic team!

I may actually need to join Literotica after all these years so I can keep track of my favorite authors and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really great; nice balance, good length, realistic enough but not too much. Just a really nice piece of work.

cementhead35cementhead35almost 4 years ago

You are just an AWESOME writer!!! Thanks!

Virgo6Virgo6almost 4 years ago
Airplane

My wife hides the remote every time it comes on, cause I watch it every time. I enjoyed the story too.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Really, I’ve paid good money for books that weren’t close to half this good. Uplifting, encouraging, riveting... Truly the MAX!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was so good

I loved this story so much that this is the first time I admitted to my husband that I read a LOT of erotica, just because I had to gush about this 😂 truly incredible work, even outside of the genre of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I'd have loved this story without any sex. Just wonderful.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago

Beautifully Done:

I loved the story. It was well done. Please keep up the great work. I could not stop reading until it was finished. Again keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Balance of Eroticism and Emotion

wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellence

Very very well written. This could be mainstream very easy

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Second time around

As I was scrolling through a list of mature stories, I noticed this one and thought I'd check it out. As soon as I started reading, I knew it was very familiar and that I had read it quite some time ago. I also remembered that it was a very good story so I kept reading.

Now it's past dinner time and the dog wants to go for his walk. Even having read it before, I still got choked up a little several times while reading it. Guess I'm just an old softy at heart. Still a great story worth re-reading. Thanks

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
You both touched my heart

with the story, the characters in it and the fine weiting. Thank you.

Now I'm going to listen to some Decter Gordon ballads, then maybe a little Horace Silver to lighten the mood, and let Bill Evans and Eddie Gómez bring the evening to a gentle close.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Old Softie...

.....enjoyed this lively story from beginning to end. Once again the author has worked her magic on these pages. Well written with some really lovely touches. 5 stars.

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 3 years ago

That was a wild emotional ride, hanging to every word. Waiting for them to close their brains and open their hearts, which they finally did. Excellent writing. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Participle sentences.

Your story might have been good but you crutch too hard on participle sentences just like ninety percent of the writers on this site. They're called hanging/dangling participles and even if you're using them correctly the way you use them as a crutch and them put in every other paragraph just ruins your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read, but keep going?

It was a great story, the twist was unexpected and made it so good. Not gonna lie, wanted to see more from the epilogue. Did they revive Jimmy’s career? It’s gotta take more than one charity concert, curious to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fast forwarded through it, and couldn't finish reading...

gave it 2*. author can do much better, and has. this was too saccharine/feel good american full of filler totally predictable story - can't tell for sure, of course, since i couldn't finish it. i´ll give her some more reads before giving up. nevertheless, according to readers´ scores, she's found her audience. thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

absolutely brilliant 💯 .. thank you

deepskideepskiover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you. Well written, well thought out and well organized. You had smiling, laughing out loud, crying, and like most good books, wishing it could go on forever. Life should be so easy. Happily ever after.

Thank you again,

Walker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the second story I have read by this author (also The Last Time). I like the fact that the characters don't spend all their time in bed (of course this is literotica) but explore the emotional side of relationships and the struggles of every day life. I like the culture clash between young and old, rich and poor. I like that love doesn't come easily but neither can it be dismissed when it arrives. In short, these stories do a better job of addressing the complexity of everyday life even if a certain amount of fantasy sneaks in.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Very Well Written Fuck the nay sayers

I like you're well mapped story line, and going back and forth with your male cowriter worked very smooth and organically. I especially liked the detail of him rubbing his thumb over his callouses. I don't know what I've read of yours before, but I'll definitely read you again. Thank You

BTW, just because this is Literotica, good writing and reading can coexist.

R

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From one writer to another - thank you

I haven’t a clue why you’re sharing your story on here, but I’m glad you did. Good writing connects. This definitely hit the spot.

Thank you

R

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 3 years ago

I really appreciate it when a story has depth and real characters with backstories. It may seem like a small thing, but I really like it when a story is so well edited that I don’t get distracted by the proofreader that seems to have established itself in my head. The still,small, and generally annoying voice trying to fix punctuation, spelling, and inconsistent tenses.

I enjoyed seeing the story from the two points of view, of two genuine flawed people making something that rises above their limitations.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: good erotic fiction is just good fiction.

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago

Writing the story from both partners' perspectives has such an amazing effect. It allows you to see the whole picture, while also getting to know the characters better. This was such a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

SIMILAR Stories