No Strings Ch. 09: The Last Morning

Story Info
The wild adventure continues on my final day.
1.7k words
4.27
2.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday morning and my flight leaves in the afternoon.

The three of us wake and make our way to the shower.

Last night seems to have invigorated Maria. She has obviously woken feeling really horny and determined to do something about it.

We get into the large shower together and are busy washing ourselves down. Maria bounds in to join us. Within an instant she is brushing her perky tits and sharp nipples up against me.

With one hand she takes hold of my dick and starts to jack me off. I see that her other hand is already sliding between your legs, seeking out your most sensitive area.

We let her have free rein to feel, caress and fondle as she pleases. But we exchange a look between us that promises payback - soon.

We towel ourselves off after the shower, but Maria is still bouncing around the bathroom like a ping pong ball in a tin bucket. I take a really good look at her for the first time.

She is small, probably no more than 5 feet tall. Her long dark hair now hangs loose. It seems to give a softness to her face. Her tits are small, but perfectly formed. Her nipples are so dark they still provide a sharp contrast even against the dusky skin of her breasts.

Her body is trim, with no excess fat. She clearly exercises regularly. Her butt is tight and sculpted. I can see the muscles contracting and relaxing as she skips around the room. Her legs are short but perfectly in proportion and beautifully shaped.

As we drop our towels on the bathroom floor, she takes our hands and pulls us into the bedroom and towards the bed.

Her English is limited, but she is making it very clear what she wants.

We allow her to pull us to the side of the bed. Then we move fast to grab her. I take her under the arms and you take her legs. We lift her up easily and dump her on the bed. In the same movement we jump onto the bed and pin her down. I straddle her waist and control her arms. You sit across her legs.

She is totally helpless and looks shocked for a moment, but then a broad smile spreads over her face and her dark eyes light up like fireflies.

My dick is already almost fully erect from Maria's attention in the shower. Her perfect little body is now trapped and the idea that she is completely at our mercy brings a steel-like hardness to my dick. Sitting as I am, it is hovering only inches above her perky tits.

I adjust my position so that my cock rests right between her breasts. Pushing her small tits together traps it between them and I start to ease forwards and backwards, fucking her tits.

After a short while it becomes clear that her breasts do not have the necessary volume to make this work. Releasing them, I shuffle myself forwards so my dick comes closer to her mouth.

Lifting her head a few inches she opens her mouth and takes the glans into it. Sucking hard she creates a strong vacuum and her lithe little tongue starts to dart around the head. This creates a very different and enjoyable feeling for me.

She continues to suck and lick hard around my dick for a while. I am trying to move myself forward in order to get more of my, still ramrod stiff, dick into her mouth.

While doing this I realize that she has started to let out small gasps, while still sucking on my dick. I look behind to see what you are doing. You have moved off her legs, parted her thighs and pushed a pillow under her firm buttocks, raising her ass up to give you great access. You have your middle finger inserted deep into her taut little pussy. With your hand facing upwards you are vigorously massaging her g-spot. Maria is clearly loving the attention you are giving her.

I remember that your vibrator is still somewhere under the pillow. I retrieve it and pass it back to you. Maria's eyes open wide like a young owl as she sees the toy disappear behind me.

You switch it on full and while still fingering her g-spot with one hand, you use the other to press the buzzing vibrator all around her clitoris hood.

Her pleasure visibly increases the moment the high frequency vibration starts pulsing through her clit. Even with my weight on top of her she begins to wriggle on the bed as it brings her close to an orgasm.

Recognizing the signs, you immediately withdraw your finger and remove the vibrator. Maria looks confused as the pleasure subsides.

I pull her head forward towards me and she continues to work on my dick with her mouth.

After a minute or two you start to run the toy up and down her now very slippery pussy lips, then move it back to her clit. Holding it there soon brings her back to the point of orgasm and then you remove it, once again stopping just before she is about to climax.

You do this five or six times and each time the potential orgasm increases in intensity. But each time you stop just short of allowing her that sweet relief.

While you are doing this, I take my dick out of her mouth. I turn and reposition myself so that I am sitting on her chest, facing down the bed.

This time when you withdraw your finger and the vibrator, I lean right forward and parting her pussy lips I take her clit into my mouth. I begin to suck gently and flick my tongue as fast as I can from side to side over the sweet little bud.

My cock is now just above her face and Maria wastes no time in taking it back fully into her mouth. She slides her lips and tongue up and down the shaft, taking as much of it into her small mouth as she possible can.

You are still kneeling between her legs. You take the vibrator and applying a good amount of saliva, you push it into her tight little asshole.

It takes a while to get the toy fully into her, probably virgin ass. Once it is in deep and with me giving my full attention to her swollen little clit, Maria starts to buck her ass like a wild horse. Releasing my dick from her mouth she is crying out in Spanish as we now allow her to reach her long awaited climax. "Ya me viene, ahora... ya me corre!"

Her hands grasp and pull at the bedclothes and her whole body tenses as an enormous orgasm builds from the depths of her pussy and spreads through her whole being. Her eyes are screwed so tight that tears form. Her pussy is pulsing, her legs are shaking and her feet are jerking up and down as the wave of pure pleasure flows.

It seems to last for ages, before the movement and small cries subside and she is left gasping for breath and panting, having exhausted her energy that had previously seemed limitless.

We are amazed at the intensity of her climax and are now in need of some satisfaction of our own. You lie down on the bed next to Maria. I see your much fuller breasts and climb over you so that my cock lying on your chest between your tits. You smile and push them together with both hands.

Unlike with Maria, your boobs completely engulf my shaft and I am able to slide my dick up and down as if fucking them. With every slow stroke, as the head emerges from the fleshy mounds, you flick out your tongue and lick around my knob, tasting the pre-come leaking from the head.

After a while enjoying this, I roll over onto my back. You get up and squatting over me with your feet flat on the bed, you lower your pussy onto my stiff cock and start bouncing up and down.

The friction created by your love tunnel on my dick in this position soon has me ready to pull the trigger. You shift position, moving down onto your knees and lean forward to kiss my mouth while still sliding your pussy up and down the shaft of my penis.

Suddenly you pull your face away from mine with a look of surprise. I see that Maria has recovered somewhat and is now kneeling behind you with a huge grin on her face. While you are riding up and down on my dick, she has pushed the vibrator into your ass and is holding it deep in there. I can really feel it buzzing away through your pussy wall, making my cock twitch uncontrollably.

I start to push my hips up and down to meet your thrusts, increasing the penetration and urgency of our fucking. Maria is now manipulating the vibe in and out of your ass and it doesn't take long for you to reach your climax. You collapse down onto my chest as you orgasm, your pussy clenching round my dick.

As you fall forward onto me, my still erect cock slips out of your wet slit with a loud plop. Maria giggles as she sees and hears it spring clear. She moves forward and wraps a small hand around the shaft, gently sliding it up and down and over the bulbous head a few times as you climb off me.

She continues to jerk me off as she leans over and runs her tongue round and round the head. Soon her head is bobbing up and down in a rapid rhythm and the swollen head of my stiff dick in popping in and out of her little mouth.

It's more than I can stand and I am about to come. She sits up and is still pumping me with her hand as my dick starts to jerk. She squeals with delight as I send my spunk flying into the air and splashing down over her hand and arm.

She bends down again to lick the head clean and give it a gentle kiss before jumping up and skipping her way back to the bathroom.

We lie on our backs side by side, holding hands.

Eventually Maria comes out of the bathroom, dressed again in her jeans and T-shirt. She waves and blows us a kiss as she leaves and closes the door behind her.

We remain quiet on the bed for some time, recovering before we too have to move to the bathroom to get ready for my departure.