No Such Thing as Bad Exposure Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get much more public.
3.1k words
4.64
8.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Gregg looked shocked but then laughed and said it didn't matter as long as I hadn't got any on the seat. Emma and Steven's cab had collected them and left so he got out so I could clean myself up.

Getting back to the car park I was a little unsteady in my heels so laughing Gregg said as long as I didn't cum again he would hold my hand and walk me back to my house. It felt nice in a non sexual way as we walked along like that, almost protective and that he had accepted this side of me.

As he dropped me at the door I asked if we were OK and he said we were. He said it felt good knowing this about me and getting me to do things to which I couldn't say no, that he would be back tomorrow to check out the rest of my outfits and that he expected a fashion show.

After getting undressed I crawled into bed and checked my phone seeing messages from Emma and Gregg.

Emma had sent the pictures she had taken along with asking if I had really become a hooker. She also asked me to let her know I was OK. I responded saying I was and that I would fill her in on things tomorrow.

Gregg had sent the initial footage of me walking as well as a picture of me stood on the street corner which he must have taken whilst driving.

The next day I chatted with Emma on the phone and talked her through everything that had happened although I did leave out the part about me cumming when Gregg squeezed my thigh.

Gregg came around in the afternoon and I showed him all of my outfits wearing a few for him. He was surprised by the size of my shoe collection and seemed impressed that I could walk in a couple of pairs of my 8" heels. He also seemed intrigued by a pair of patent black 5" stilettos which had a metal heel and where a padlock could be fed through a ring on the ankle strap locking them in place.

It felt good to be able to share this with Gregg and unsurprisingly he also asked questions about my sexuality. I told him about what Emma had said when we broke up and how it was something I had thought about but never acted upon. Over the next few weeks he would joke about what had happened and it was good to be able to talk about it with someone.

Things were great and Gregg had now got together with the girl, Rebecca, and we had been out together a few times for drinks and food. With my birthday approaching Gregg said he would like to take me shopping and suggested a fetish clothing shop a couple of towns over. I agreed as I thought it would be fun to get his opinions on outfits.

On the day of my birthday he came to get me and went through my girly clothes putting things into a bag but wouldnt let me see his choices. He also said we would be going straight there so to make myself up and wear a wig so as to get the full effect when trying things on. Instead of the dirty blonde wig this time I went for a black one with waves which went down past my shoulders and I wore dark makeup to match with contrasting red lipstick.

It was the middle of the afternoon so I was nervous about leaving the house like this but I pulled the hood of my coat over my head and kept my face down as we walked to his car.

We drove for 45 minutes and pulled into a spot on the first floor of a carpark which backed onto a river. After walking down the stairs and exiting I could see Aces Party Shop directly ahead on the other side of a pedestrian crossing.

From the outside I could see the ground floor windows showed fancy dress costumes, balloons and all the other stuff you might want for a party. The windows above those however showed PVC clothing, high heels and was definitely adult only themed.

Entering the shop Gregg told me to put my hood down and a lady introduced herself as Lynn before nodding and giving me a knowing look. Gregg said we would like to go upstairs so Lynn called a guy to watch the shop and led us to the back of the store where there was a staircase. Once we got upstairs she unlocked a door leading us through to paradise. The room started with a short corridor with shoes covering the wall on the right. As you walked through the room opened up on the left and was filled with PVC, latex and leather. There were sections with toys, collars, books and DVDs and the smell was divine.

Lynn said she would leave us alone but pointed to the cameras and said not to do anything we wouldn't want her and her husband to see. She also pointed to a button on the wall by the door and said to push it if we needed any help.

Leaving us alone we browsed the racks and Gregg suggested certain outfits or looks which was nice. We ended up with 6 outfits and I made my way into the changing room trying each on before showing Gregg. Some were rejected and some I wanted before we got to outfit number 5.

In the changing room I squeezed into a black PVC catsuit and zipped it up before Gregg passed through a pair of my 8" heels. After putting them on I brushed the curtain to one side and strode out before posing for Gregg as he took a couple of pictures.

I asked if he liked it to which he replied "I do and it appears you do to" pointing to the obvious erection pushed down against my left leg.

We laughed and decided against buying it but not before he took a video of me walking around and bending over in it.

In the changing room I took it off and passed it and the shoes through the gap in the curtain, telling Gregg to put it in the reject pile, before he passed through the last item which was a black PVC french maid dress he had picked out.

After taking it his hand came through again with a black thong, my leather corset, fishnet stockings and my 5" stilettos which could be locked at the ankle. Putting the outfit on I could see why he had selected these shoes as on the back of the dress were little rings where a small padlock could be fed through. The dress itself had a white PVC apron sewn into the front with bows where it went over the shoulders. It had a built in petticoat meaning the bottom of the dress was high and poofed out.

After getting dressed I drew the curtain back. Gregg motioned me to turn and told me to close my eyes. I heard 3 clicks and felt the dress tighten at the top, middle and bottom followed by a click at each of my ankles. I then felt something being placed around my neck and heard another click.

He told me to wait 15 seconds before opening my eyes and upon doing so saw in the mirror I was wearing a collar with the word MAID in rhinestones along with a ring in the centre.

I heard a camera click and turning saw not Gregg but my ex Emma!

"Hey babe, looking hot" she said before giving me a wolf whistle. She was wearing a red peplum dress with black stilettos and looked like she was ready for a night on the town.

Confused I looked around to see where Gregg was and from the corner of my eye noticed that all of my clothes were gone from the changing room.

Starting to panic I asked what was happening and Emma told me that this was part of my birthday present. Turns out Gregg had messaged Emma after my public outing and as I had enjoyed it so much they had come up with this.

"Gregg has the keys and your clothes and is waiting across the street for us. Everything has been paid for so just a case of you having the confidence to walk out of here."

Given my outfit was padlocked on this wasn't really true and looking at a clock on the wall I could see it was 4:33 with sunlight still pouring in through the windows.

I protested and said I couldn't go out like this but with an evil smile Emma reached to the side and picked up a leash before clipping it to the ring on my collar.

"You really don't have a choice Britney" was growled at me as she turned and tugged the leash.

Pulling me around the corner and down the short corridor I pleaded with Emma to stop and at the door she did. Running her fingers across my cheek she brushed the black waves from my face and told me that I needed to do this as I needed people to see what I truly was.

"You are miles from home so what are the chances we will see anyone you know right here right now. Looking like this I don't think anyone would recognise you even if we did. You want to do this yes?" she asked but instead of waiting for an answer she slipped her hand up the front of my dress and made a conclusion from what she felt in my thong.

"I thought so" she said smiling before opening the door and leading me down the stairs.

Thankfully the shop was empty but Lynn asked if she could take some pictures for a couple of their adult social media pages. Emma said she could so I stood posing whilst it felt like my face was on fire.

Leaving the shop and walking out into the daylight I thought my heart would explode and my legs felt weak. There were a few cars passing but Emma said in the interest of road safety we had to wait at the crossing until the lights had changed. When we could go Emma walked ahead holding the leash so it was clearly visible to the cars which had stopped. I didn't want to see the looks on people's faces so kept my eyes firmly ahead.

On the other side we entered the car park and rather than take the stairs Emma walked us past the vehicle barrier and up through the one level of parking. The click of our heels rang out around the concrete structure and as a couple of cars were exiting and driving towards us I saw one girl staring open mouthed whilst we got a look from a guy which I'm pretty sure was lustful.

As we got closer to Gregg's car I saw it was empty and asked Emma where he was.

"I said he was across the street honey, I didn't say he was in his car" and kept walking to the end of the level of the car park we were on. Here I saw a door with a sign which said Riverside Hotel and Restaurant and Emma swiped a card in front of it which she had pulled from her bag. After doing so I saw a glass or at least glass effect tunnel come into view as the door opened.

I asked what was going on and Emma said to trust her before pulling me down for a kiss followed by another tug at the leash. Walking through I could see the river beneath our feet and another door 15 metres ahead of us. Emma told me that through the door we would come out onto the first floor at the back of the hotel but that there was a lift immediately ahead of us which we would get into.

At the end of the tunnel Emma swiped the card again and suddenly we were in the hotel. Looking left and right I saw each way was clear but could hear the sound of people getting ready behind closed doors.

Emma pressed the button to call the lift and the 10 second wait felt like 10 minutes. I heard a door open not too far to my right but luckily the lift doors also opened and we both stepped forward out of sight. Emma pressed a button for the 8th floor and the doors slid closed.

I watched the numbers count up on the panel and panicked when I saw the number 6 light up. Emma also noticed and laughed telling me not to worry and to just play it cool.

As we came to a stop on the 6th floor the doors opened and a smartly dressed guy, perhaps in his early 40s, looked in and we made eye contact before he asked if we were going down. "Not yet but maybe soon" Emma purred back at him.

He stepped back out and as Emma laughed I felt like I could have been sick. We hit the 8th floor and stepped out with Emma pulling me to the end of the corridor to room 801 where she swiped her card before telling me to go inside.

Once in the room I saw a silver trolley with a plate and a silver cloche sat upon it. Pointing to the trolley she told me to take it to room 850 and if anyone stopped or engaged me that I must be polite and compliant. She told me to answer any question I was asked and to do so in a way that agreed with what they said or suggested.

Her tone was aggressive but also seductive making it clear I had no choice. She also told me that once at 850 I was to knock on the door and call out room service before Gregg would let me in.

She said she would be leaving and I had to count to a minute before I could go. Before she left she removed the leash, reached up the front of my dress and released me from my thong. She stroked me before slipping a condom on and then stopped when she saw I was getting close. Tucking me back into my thong she turned and left but not before repeating the command to count to 60 before leaving.

Whilst counting I considered staying in the room but what then. I was still locked in my dress and shoes, didn't have my phone or wallet so what exactly could I do. Besides I kind of liked what had been done to me and how Emma had been parading me in public on the leash.

I pulled the door open and had a quick look to see if it was clear. Seeing it was I backed out of the room pulling the trolley with me and swung it so it was pointed to the opposite end of the hotel The door closed and I realised I had nowhere to run to, not that I could do much running in these heels. Starting to walk I only had to pay attention to the doors in front of me but as I passed more and more the possibility one may open behind me became greater.

Inevitably it happened and behind me I heard footsteps but they stopped as I passed the lifts. Had they seen the locks on my shoes and dress or had they perhaps been looking at their phone and not even noticed me.

As the end of the corridor got closer I began to count the room numbers on my right hand side. 840 almost there, 842 not much further, 844 closer still, but as I was just getting to 846 I saw the next door along open and out of 848 came Emma.

"Come on girlies, it's cocktail time" she shouted before banging on the door opposite.

From behind her emerged a girl and as the door she had banged on opened 2 more girls came out of there. They all turned and stared at me before bursting into hysterics.

I did not know these girls so assumed they were friends from where Emma now lived. They all looked a similar age to her and were also dressed sexily. Emma gave her phone to a girl in a hot pink dress and told her to film before taking the lead.

"So what have we here then huh. Is this really what room service wear in this hotel." She circled me and pointed out the locks on my outfit to her friends before carrying on.

"You look like some sort of fetish doll, is that what you are" at which I remembered her instruction about being compliant.

I said yes and she smiled before continuing to ask me questions to which I continued saying yes.

"Are you a fetish fuck doll, do you suck cock, do you like sucking cock, do you take cock in you slutty ass, do you moan as guys cum inside you, do you cum even from the touch of a man on your smooth slutty legs" and with that question she winked at me which made me know how much detail her and Gregg had gotten into.

"I think this fetish maid needs to be spanked don't you agree girls" and all 3 gave an emphatic positive reply.

She walked behind me and pushed me down at the waist. With my hands still on the trolley I was bent forward both loving and hating what was happening to me. Hating it that these random girls were seeing me like this but also getting turned on by it.

She began asking questions again and again I answered yes to each but this time my ass got an open hand slap after each answer and god it turned me on.

"Are you on your way to meet a guy right now, are you meeting a guy who will use you like a slut, will you suck his cock and make him cum, do you want him to cum all over your face like the painted fuck doll you are."

After screaming my answer to the last question and receiving another slap on the ass I squeezed my cheeks together and filled the condom which Emma had placed on me just minutes ago. I must have looked like such a mess stood there, my hands still holding the handle of the trolley shaking uncontrollably as I moaned and bucked my hips forward.

Emma leaned in and whispered "I'm so fucking wet right now" before taking her phone from her friend. The 4 of them walked away laughing leaving me there just metres away from 850 with words like slut, freak, whore, sissy and bitch filling the corridor but getting fainter with each step they took.