No Talking, All Moaning 07

Info
I love it when your imagination fills in the blanks...
202 words
4.68
14k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, you sexy woman...

I know it hasn't been all that long since the last installment, but since you really seem to enjoy these, and since they're so delightfully easy for me to make, I figured you wouldn't mind if I gave you another one already.

As much as I love to use plenty of sweet and filthy words to paint delicious pictures in your mind, you know how much I also love to let your mind paint those pictures all by itself... with just my sexy noises to inspire you... my appreciative moans and exclamations, and the sound of my tight juicy lubed-up stroker toy being filled and pumped and stretched by my stiff swollen cock, while my own mind is filled with thoughts of filling and pumping and stretching *you* instead...

I would love to know what you're imagining while you listen to me fuck myself for you like this...

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I came like 4 minutes in, and that’s after being pent up and working myself for almost an hour and a half! Thanks for the quick finish. I needed a shower today anyway…

vodiodo69vodiodo698 months ago

Fucking incredible! Singer where have you been? You brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. ! What more can I say. Thank you for sharing!

Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Right when I thought you hit a home run with this one, you blew it out of the park with that plot twist at the end, goin for more!! UGH thAT.SENT.ME.HARD. The nature of getting more, the way you hit that limit but pushed. You sounded different in this… raspier, more primal but natural. And those chuckles oh boyyyyy. Those moans were something else. Had me drooling, I grew addicted to each moan that followed. Going for the third listen in a row, I can’t get enough of this one. Thank you Singer!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
More Stories