All Comments on 'No Talking, All Moaning 07'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Right when I thought you hit a home run with this one, you blew it out of the park with that plot twist at the end, goin for more!! UGH thAT.SENT.ME.HARD. The nature of getting more, the way you hit that limit but pushed. You sounded different in this… raspier, more primal but natural. And those chuckles oh boyyyyy. Those moans were something else. Had me drooling, I grew addicted to each moan that followed. Going for the third listen in a row, I can’t get enough of this one. Thank you Singer!

vodiodo69vodiodo698 months ago

Fucking incredible! Singer where have you been? You brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. ! What more can I say. Thank you for sharing!

Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I came like 4 minutes in, and that’s after being pent up and working myself for almost an hour and a half! Thanks for the quick finish. I needed a shower today anyway…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES