No Talking, All Moaning 09

Info
I'm craving everything you think of as you listen to this...
282 words
4.49
15.7k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I love giving you these, you sexy woman...

You know I love using my words with you. I mean, I really do fucking *love* using my words with you - creating sexy images in your sexy mind's eye, showering you with eager compliments and hungry gratitude, telling you in great fucking detail about how gorgeous you are and how amazing you're making me feel...

But I also love when you can tell how good you're making me feel just by the primal pleasure noises that I make for you when I can't even form sentences... when all I can manage is to let you listen to the sound of my appreciative moans, and of my aching hard lubed-up dick plunging greedily in and out of what we both know should really be you instead of my toys...

I love when your sexy imagination takes those noises of mine and runs away with them... I love to imagine all the sweet, sexy, filthy, delicious things you're picturing doing with me while you listen to my raw vocalizations and to the slippery sound of me fucking myself for you... I wish I could peer into your beautiful mind and see how fucking good it looks when we're giving each other every last bit of everything you're imagining...

Because whatever it is that you're imagining, I want it - and *you* - so fucking badly.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
SoftandnerdySoftandnerdyabout 2 months ago

Absolutely wonderful, thank you for spoiling us 💋

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I got so lost in my own fantasies listening to your voice and beautiful sexy noises I didn’t even touch myself while listening to this…and still came every time you did

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Edging myself to this. Dripping wet. Imagining you rubbing your head through my dripping lips and against my sensitive clit until I cum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sexy as always ;) the way you word the descriptions alone gets me soaking wet, your audios are some of the only ones I actually cum to

Amelia_J_Amelia_J_3 months ago

for someone who has a voice kink.... this is just pure gold. THANK YOUUUU ! (Love the moans and the way you call us baby when losing control...*chef's kiss*

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
More Stories