No Talking, All Moaning 10

Info
I love the fucking noises you bring out of me...
256 words
4.58
10.9k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words or no words, I can't get enough of vocalizing my pleasure for you...

You make me feel so fucking good, any time I think of you. And even when there are no words flowing, my body aches to tell you how fucking sexy you are... I love it just letting loose my moans and grunts and whimpers for you like this... I love letting you hear my juicy lubed-up stroking while I'm fantasizing about plunging every inch of my pulsating thickness deep into whatever tight beautiful hole you want me to fill...

It turns me on so much to think of all the things you could be imagining as you listen... especially considering how many delicious things *I* imagine about *you*... I love the thought of you moaning for me while you listen to me moan for you... of you fucking yourself for me while you listen to me fuck my toy for you... of aching for me as you listen, the same way that I'm aching for you right fucking now...

I love wanting you this fucking badly, and I'm honoured by the thought of you wanting me too., you sexy woman. And here's what it might sound like if you had me right now...

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Dam you made my pussy so wet, please do more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Fuck baby, that was so hot. My pussy is aching for you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Fuck baby this was amazing to cum too...it got my legs shaking I came more than once baby your moans and grunts got me so wet

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I came so many times that I'm literally panting, fucking damn it I'm addicted 😍

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
More Stories