No Time for Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,787 Followers

"That's my good, blank, empty girl," the Boy purred, tilting her head to once again capture her gaze with his own. "Fucked mindless for me, now. Cumming and cumming until your mind stops completely. You want that, don't you? You want to cum so hard you don't think at all anymore?" Kayla nodded, the Boy's fingers simply guiding her head to move the way she knew it wanted to already.

"Good girl," the Boy responded with an indulgent smile. "You're going to cum one last, big time for me on the count of three, and it's going to fuck every last thought out of your head and make you my obedient, brainless, cock-dumb little girl. Are you ready?" He slid in and out, faster and faster, stimulating her clit until it felt incandescent with pleasure. "One, ready to gush all those brains right out of your wet cunt for me. Two, totally empty, no need to think ever again. And..."

He pushed in all the way up to the base of his cock, his stare burning into her. "Three. Fucked blank now." Kayla's eyes rolled all the way back in her head. She stopped thinking and started listening as her mind emptied out fully. All her will, all her volition and consciousness went away as the Boy(tm) replaced it with her new directives. Her only goal was to serve her new masters, and nothing else mattered anymore. There wasn't even the tiniest spark of defiance left-the pleasure simply erased every trace of Kayla's personality that had the potential to resist.

But there was one thought remaining in her head that served her new purpose perfectly.

*****

"Kayla," Margo cooed into the phone, trying to hide her irritation. "Really, you shouldn't have." She stared down at the large white box in the living room, her face betraying every bit of the anger that her voice concealed.

"How could I not?" Kayla's voice replied over the speakers, so perfectly plastic with happiness that it was all Margo could do not to stab the 'End Call' button until her phone broke. "It was such a sweet gift, and I'm getting a great employee discount now that I'm working for Revolution. Really, it was no trouble at all! And don't worry, I won't tell Mom and Dad. Or Bob, for that matter, unless..." She laughed lightly, the falseness of it grating on Margo like fingernails on a blackboard. "Unless you want me to, that is."

"Oh, but I simply couldn't accept this," Margo said, a hint of desperation in her voice. She knew full well that she wouldn't be able to return it, and she'd looked into the second-hand market before she decided to give her sister her little 'gag gift'. Margo was fully aware she was going to be stuck with this damn thing forever, whatever she might say over the phone. "Really, you should keep it for yourself."

Kayla chuckled again. To anyone but her sister, it might have sounded sincere. "Oh, I think one Boy(tm) is enough to satisfy me. You just go ahead and have fun with it. You might be surprised at how much you like it!" And then she disconnected, just as Margo was getting ready to give her a little blast of the side of herself that she made sure Mom and Dad never saw. That fucking dyke bitch. If Kayla thought this was the end of it, she clearly didn't know Margo as well as she thought she did.

Still, it would be a shame to simply shove the package into the garage and forget about it. They were very expensive, after all, and definitely the top of the line. And between her and the four walls, it wasn't like Bob was doing *that* much for her in bed. If it wasn't for the pocket rabbit she kept in her purse, she probably wouldn't even remember what an orgasm felt like. She could store it in the closet in the laundry room-Bob would never find it there.

With trembling fingers, Margo began to pull the tape off the box. She'd give it a try, at least. It wasn't really cheating, not if it was just a machine. And after all... what harm could it do?

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,787 Followers
12