No Touching

Story Info
An exercise in self control, restraint, and reward.
1.1k words
3.92
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you standing in the doorway. I'm lounging lazily on the bed, wearing nothing but my glasses and your favorite shirt.... I tell you to stop there and remove all of your clothes. I take in the sight of your nudity, beginning at the top of your head, and traveling all the way down to your toes.

And, then I slowly get up, walk over to you, and reach for your hand. I stand on my tippy toes, give you the lightest kiss on the mouth, and lead you to the side of the bed.

No touching, I say. That's my only rule, for this encounter. No matter what I do to you, you must keep your hands in your lap, fighting all temptation to reach out and grab me.

I lift your shirt off and over my head, tossing it aside.

I am standing in front of you now, and I take the tips of my fingers and circle my nipples, pinching them until I catch my breath. I watch you, as your eyes are riveted to my hard pink nipples. I walk closer to you, standing between your knees, and I run those same fingers along the backs of your shoulders, while letting my rock hard nips brush against your cheeks, and briefly over your lips. I lean down and replace my fingers with my parted lips. I am teasing your warm skin with feather like kisses and licks... Across your shoulders, to your neck, then to your clavicle... Did you know that it's one of my favorite places to put my mouth? As I come to look you in the eye, I suddenly devour your mouth with an intensity that you don't expect. Passionate and a bit rough, such a contrast from the feather kisses from a moment ago.

When I pull back from our kiss, I notice that your hands are shaking, and your forearms are taught from your restraint. I remind you... No touching.

At this point, I slowly lower myself to my knees, still in between your legs. As a reward for doing as you're told, I take your right hand, and draw 3 small figure eights in your palm, with my tongue and then a kiss; and then I place your hand back on your knee. I do the same to your left hand...

Then suddenly, my tongue is licking the shaft of your gorgeous cock...and my hands are on top of your hands. The tip of my tongue is tracing every part of your cock, and I am looking you square in the eyes, as I lick. I feel your breath catch, and I take that very moment to take you fully into my mouth, gripping you with my lips, and giving your hard cock a deep, firm suck.

As I'm still looking you in the eyes, I see the surprise on your face, and your eyes close briefly, then reopen and return to meet my gaze. Then I continue to suck in long. Hard.

Strokes.

My tongue flutters on the bottom of your shaft, and I remove my right hand from your left...moving it to cradle your balls as I continue to suck. I feel that you are shaking, and I know that you are desperate to thread your fingers through my red hair, as I continue to suck your glorious cock.

But you can't.

You aren't allowed to move them...

Suddenly, I stand up in front of you again. I lean down and kiss you deeply, once again. I tease your lips with my teeth and tongue...backing away, as you try to continue the intense kissing. I chuckle softly and gently push you onto your back.

And, now you are on your back, and I say... Put your hands behind your head.

You still can't touch. I lean over you, and let my long curly hair barely brush down your chest... Your abdomen... Across your hard throbbing cock. And then my tongue has replaced my hair for the briefest moment...

Because then I'm suddenly on the bed beside you, and moving to straddle you, rubbing my pussy on your cock. It's already dripping, as nothing turns me on more than watching your face and hearing your Carnal moans as I pleasure you.

I slip you inside of my cunt, and I slowly begin to move my hips against yours. Fuck you feel so bloody good, inside of me...a perfectly snug fit. I place my hands on your chest, to steady myself, and I begin to intensify and alternate my movements.... Slow, deep, deliberate...quick, short, intense... But my favorite is when I draw you deeper, filling my pussy with your hardness. Your cock is perfect for me, and I tell you this, as I ride you faster and harder. I tell you that you can remove one hand from behind your head, so that you may rub my clit as I fuck you.

At this point, I'm so wet that I am sliding around on your cock, but I don't care because you are rubbing my pussy and I am fucking you even harder, and suddenly I cum fast, with such an intensity that my body pushes you out of my vagina, and I squirt all over your cock and stomach. I cry out at the same time, throwing my head back, and grabbing my right breast all at the same time.

And then, I tell you that you are allowed to remove your other hand from behind your head. You may touch me wherever you like. And, so you grab me around my waist, pushing me over and onto my back, following me until you are between my legs. You enter me urgently, and begin fucking me fast. HARD.

Your balls are hitting against my ass, as you go deeper and deeper, hitting my gspot every time. My eyes are wide and I am caught between pleasure and torture, not wanting you to ever stop. I beg you to fuck me... Please fuck me baby! Unnnh!

And, suddenly, I am squirting on your cock again, but this time you are still inside of me when it happens... And then I beg you to cum inside of me...fill our pussy with your seed!

I'm watching your face, for that moment of utter release... And when it happens, I am not disappointed. You cry out, and I feel your hot juice filling my swollen cunt. It's fucking amazing, and I squeeze your cock, with my kitty, milking every last drop.

You collapse on top of me, and I wrap my arms around you, kissing you tenderly... And you are still inside of me, as we lay there together, panting and laughing in amazement at how incredibly hot we are together.