All Comments on 'No Turning Back Ch. 02'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
New Developments

I keep waiting for something new to happen, but it is just more of the same. be original. Truck stop fucking by a slutwife. Mdom lover, husband that only jacks off, and never fuckes. Same old stuff. Be innovative. get Carol to be forced to go to a homeless shelter, or halfway house for former prison inmates. Some there have been diagnosaed HIV+. Carol must have unprotected sex with every man in the places, and must have each one sign an affadafit that he has cum in her. Failure to do so will get her a good ass whipping (beaten) by her Mdom lover. She and her husband are so thrilled by this that they both masturbate each other to orgasm. then her hubby is made to go into the houses and let each man fuck him in the ass with the same swearing of each man.

The lover whores her out and waits until she is diseased. He beats her, and the husband almost continually. He has the couples health insurance canceled, and wathes them both die in agony before getting himself a new couple to play with.

Now thats a story.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love it

i hope there's more to come... love the story so far...

EpimetheusEpimetheusalmost 20 years ago
Intense!!

I really digged the conversation between you and your wife at the first part of the chapter; how she described what she did while she was fucking Nick's friends.

You're awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

Please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it...for my wife

Especially when Nick and the narrator's (my) wife told him (me) that he (I) could jerk off into the sink while Nick was getting a blow job from the (my) wife,

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
My issue

I cannot believe that any man would be this passive with out the shit being beat out of him or some other equally valid external influence. It is a primal instinct to protect what you see as yours to protect, he has given up this right to Nick without so much as lifting a finger. Her comment about him being part of it is plain bullshit, You can watch from outside the van while the man you arranged to share me with shares me with some strangers and charges them, you can have a wank in the sink and this was before Nick knocked on the door.

Internal logic fails due to my disbelief that a man could be like this, or maybe someone this passive would never get on my radar as I am neither looking to take advantage of one, nor would I tolerate one talking to me for long.

I duuno, totally confused.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The whore will make this cuck's fantasy come through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous