All Comments on 'No Warning'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God damn.

You left me wet and squirming. I love it. Nice present. Thank you.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Makes me wish werewolves were real...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL!

That ending! lol vampire. Fantastic story, thanks for the nice blend of light-heartedness, angst, and good power dynamics. ;-)

Ghost32267Ghost32267over 4 years ago
Good reading

Love the story...it was well done..made me wish i was a werewolf!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really very well done

One of the best modern-day werewolf stories I've read, bar none. Really good dialog and character development, which you don't often in this genre, much less this site. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
surprised me

I'm not much for werewolf stories ... usually. This was fantastic. Great job!

lifesbastianlifesbastianover 2 years ago

Ok, the last comment she made was good.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I haven't read any other story where so much effort is put into how the weres really experience their surroundings with their superior sense of smell. Kudos for that!

Also the angst about telling. Many remember to think about the reaction of the other party, but most underestimate the angst of thee were. This was more realistic psychologically (even without the vampire in the end).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...