No Way Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She would probably hate me so I would prefer you don't say anything." Kyle said flatly. Val shook her head. No matter what he was looking at she couldn't hate him. There was no way that he was into anything with kids or something so there was no reason she would hate him but how terrible could it be?

"She won't hate you man, she adores you. She looks at you the same way Carol looks at me." Jonah said with a laugh. "I wish she looked at me like that if we are being all honest."

Val stepped back from the wall.

"You already have yours why do you want my mom too?" Kyle said, his voice was a bit drunk but not mad. "I haven't had her yet, it wouldn't be fair if you got to be with her too."

Just as she was about to start trying to think she heard footsteps coming up the steps and hurried down to her room and shut the door. Val stood behind her door breathing like she had been running a mile flat out. She couldn't believe what she had heard in revelation in the past few minutes.

Nor could she believe the effect it was having on her. She had been almost unmanageably horny downstairs. Now the butterflies in her stomach had grown to the size of cats and they were kicking and flipping about. What had Kyle said just before she rushed into her room? I haven't had her yet.

Yet?

Did that mean he had thought about it, considered it even?

She heard Carol talking to the boys down in Kyle's room and Val almost ran into the bathroom and locked the door. What would she say to Carol? How was she even going to ever talk to her without just coming out and asking if what she had just heard was true and then the details of it, and why did she want details, why did she not just throw them both out of her house right now?

Val didn't have time to get to her bathroom before she heard Carol come to the door and with her typical amount of familiarity she came right in. Val was standing in the middle of the room, her hands at her side feeling really uncomfortable and not sure what to do but also there was a distinct damp feeling in her panties and her skin felt like it would be hot to the touch.

Carol came into the room with a smile on her face, a glass of either bourbon or scotch in each hand, and a spring in her step. She also seemed oblivious to the look on Val's face.

"We need to go in the hot tub." She stated matter of factly as she handed Val a drink and moved over to the king sized bed and sat down. Her hair was a bit mussed as if she had been laying down or something and she smoothed her skirt down a few times before she crossed her smooth legs, color in her cheeks.

Val stood in silence for a few breaths, not sure what to say, not sure if she should simply leave the room. Finally she spoke.

"Should you go get a suit?"

"I figured I could just borrow one of yours, or just go in without one." Carol winked at her and sipped her drink, she giggled and then stood and moved to the large chest of drawers across form her bed and pulled open the top drawer. "This one looks like maybe just panties and bras, where do you keep the suit..."

Carol paused and reached into the pile of underwear in every color of the rainbow and produced the red lace micro thong and held it up between them from one of its angel hair thin straps.

"I bet you look amazing in this," Carol said as she bit her lip and held the tiny swatch of lace and strings up before her eyes, "Hell, I would look amazing in this I'm sure if it fit."

"I wouldn't know," Val said as she crossed the room and took the thong from Carol, "I've never worn it for anyone."

"Oh that won't due, put it on!"

"No!" Val said flatly and dropped it into the drawer and tried to close it, the alcohol and her haste making the drawer fail to close. Carol hurried over and grabbed the drawer, pulling it more fully open.

"Please! You are already going to be naked anyway." Carol said as she set her drink down and used both hands to pull the drawer open. Val's brain screamed for her to force it shut and end this foolishness but she did not.

"Am I?" She heard herself asking and a giggle in her voice, her brain was fuzzy as the alcohol she had drank very quickly down stairs began to catch up to her.

"Well I said we should get in the tub, you have to take off all your clothes unless you already have a suit on underneath your clothes. Carol said as she rummaged and another look of excitement beamed from her flushed face as she reached in and picked up the red lacy half cup bra that obviously matched the tiny thong.

"Why?" Val asked as she leaned back against the chest of drawers.

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to see it?" Val asked, sipping her whiskey, then quickly placing it beside her jewelry box and reminding herself it was water for the rest of the night.

"Because you are very hot and I want to see you in it. Before we go hot tub and I return the favor of giving you and eyeful." Carol said as she leaned in close, holding the scraps of lace up between them.

Val could smell her perfume, it was sweet and enticing. The smell of her shampoo and that of wine and whiskey and dinner and the mint she had taken to clear as much of all of it away as possible.

"Lock the door." Val finally said and Carol clapped her hands and gave a small shriek of glee before downing all of her whiskey in one go and setting her glass on the chest of drawers and hurrying over to the door. Val let her hands drop to the zipper on the back of her black skirt and pulled it down as she took a steadying breath. The now loose garment fell about her feet and she stepped out of it and her stylish heels as well, standing now only in her sleeveless blouse and her navy cotton thong.

"Those are nice." Carol said, now seated once more on the bed, her legs crossed but the hem of her summer dress seemed to have climbed higher on her thigh. Val looked over her shoulder at Carol and felt her cheeks warm, she made sure to keep facing away so her friend would not see the damp patch at the crux of her things. With a steadying breath she began to undo the buttons of her blouse and then pulled it up and over her head. She did not stand on ceremony as she reached up and unclasped the front of her bra and let the garment fall away.

Standing facing the mirror on her chest of drawer and saw Carol taking in her form, her eyes focused on her ass, parted by her thong, before raising up and locking eyes with her reflection and then down at her naked breasts.

Val had always liked her tits. They sat high on her chest and full, her nipples were hard for all the excitement and she took a step back and hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and pulled them over the swell of her ass, bending slightly she let them fall to her feet, knowing that the bend forward let her lust swollen pussy lips peak at Carol from between her legs and she sighed when she heard Carol's give a deep intake of breath and move her hand unconsciously to where her legs were crossed, she was rocking her legs and uncrossed them before swapping legs and crossing them again.

Val wrapped the lace half bra around herself and pulled it closed, the garment lifting her already ample breasts without covering her nipples save to have the edge rub at them and set them gloriously aroused and stimulated. Val moved reached to where the thong lay on the dresser and saw that in her still open drawer was the last piece of this outfit and she let her hand drop to them.

"What have you got there?" Carol asked, her voice with thick as if her mouth had run dry,

Val didn't answer, she simply rolled one up quickly and stepped into it and pulled the black thigh high up until its elastic sat in place midway up her muscular thigh, the close inspection of the lace at its top showed little red roses woven into the lace, she bent over further putting the second one on and took her time pulling it up and into place.

This time she hard Carol gasp aloud and she felt her wet lips peaking between her legs. She was soaking wet now, and she had to admit she was enjoying the attention.

"You already have yours why do you want my mom too?" Kyle's word filled her head and her alcohol addled brain seized again upon the startling news she had heard tonight, as if trying to keep her from crossing a line that was so near at hand with her neighbor and close friend.

"I have to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me please." Val said and her own mouth went dry as sand

"Oooo. I like the way this sounds." Carol said as she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward on the bed, her tongue slipping out and wetting her lips.

"Are you sleeping with Jonah?" There she said it. It could not be undone. The silence between them grew and there was a dampening of her arousal that was swift, even as sexy as she still felt it was quickly stilled and that fire between her thighs quickly fell to a mere smoldering and she felt aware of how naked she was and for the first time a tiny bit self-conscious of her exposed nipples and mons.

Carol looked like she had been stuck but it was only for a moment and then she gave a smirk and spoke.

"Yes and I've never felt more alive than I do when we are together." She seemed proud, relieved to speak it aloud as she sat back a little on the bed, her knees parted a bit and Val felt her eyes drawn to the gap between her thighs, seeing black of some kind of fabric between her legs before she raised her eyes to Carol's own beautiful ones.

"He is so gentle and caring when I want that, and..." Carol paused and closed her eyes and took a breath as if remembering something incredible at that moment, "he is rough when I want that as well."

"He's your son." Val said, her arm now covering her nipples, her other hand dropping down to cover her exposed pussy.

"He's my step son, and we are closer than we have ever been. I haven't been fucked like this since I was in high school and what's better is he loves me and I won't break his heart." Carol said as she stood up, her phone in hand. "You want to see how much fun we are having? We take pictures, videos. It's like being a newlywed again but without the delusion of forever after." Carol held up her phone and began to click the screen.

Val's mind screamed to make her stop, to forestall her before she showed her anything she couldn't unsee. But there was a spark of curiosity that kept her from speaking. Carol handed over her phone and Val could feel her eyes grow large as she starred at the screen.

It was a close up, a shot by the light of a lamp, of a thick cock splitting a clearly very wet pussy. Carol's clit was prominent and engorged and dragging against the invading shaft. Val felt warmth between her thighs at seeing that, she remembered how good it felt when that happened, she felt her nipples grow hard again.

The next pic was of Carol on her hands and knees on a bed. The picture taker, Jonah obviously, had his pelvis tight against her round, smooth ass. His hand was balled in her hair and Carol's head and back were arched.

"He gets so deep when we fuck like that." Carol said matter of factly. She was now standing beside Val, commenting on the graphic photos as is they were talking about vacation photos of Lake Tahoe or something.

Val loved being pounded in doggy style. She liked having her hair pulled too but she really, REALLY loved to have a guy get a good hold on her hips and just got to town. Or if she was feeling really naughty, have him slip a finger up her tight little ass.

She gave a shudder at the thought and knew she was getting really wet again. She could feel her breath becoming ragged as she flipped to the next picture.

This one was a close up of Carol's pussy, clearly ravaged and well fucked but what was different was it was leaking a mix of her sexual fluids and thick white cum caught mid ooze from her sex dilated hole crowned with a thatch of wet matted brown pubic hair.

Val gasped and turned to her friend who stood very near to her, her perfume in her nose now standing to increase the arousal as well the vision of her friend's pussy full of cum, her step sons cum. She shivered and Carol bit her lip and giggled.

"Yeah, had to get a Plan B after that one. But no worries now, got an IUD and now he can make a mess inside me as much and as often as he wants."

"You have to see how wrong this is." Val said as she turned to look at her friend.

"Why, I did not bear him so we are not blood related, he came to me when I was lonely and sad and offered me comfort which then turned to lust but there is no illusions. HE kissed me first but I was the one that pushed it to the next level." Carol had now placed a hand lightly around her waist and Val could feel the heat of her skin though her dress since she was still standing naked near her chest of drawers.

"Because it's wrong."

Val couldn't stop herself from laughing at that. From the pictures Jonah absolutely was well grown. She had been with a few guys before she had met Camron. She had slept with fifteen to be exact. Not too high a body count and conservative by some estimates. She had seen dicks of every shape size and color.

Jonah's looked above average and just on the thick side of things. The thought of it made her whole body shiver.

"You can't tell me you have never thought about it, at least as any times as you have seen Jonah and Kyle in the hot tub. How they wear those Speedo's and not board shorts like most men their age." Carol said in a deep husky voice, and at that moment she broke the touch barrier, laying a hand on Val's bubble butt and caressing it gently.

Val had been told by some guy at a bar once recently that she resembled a Porn star, more specifically that of the stunning red head milf Sophia Locke. Val could see it if she was being generous. Her boobs were the same size, she was fit too, and had the same hair color, but Val's hair was curly where Sophia's is straight, and her lips are fuller and her own eyes wider. It was a compliment of sorts but it didn't help his cause.

Val turned and Carol's face was right beside her now, close. They were both breathing hard, labored with lust and Carol leaned in and Val met her halfway. Their lips mashed together and they turned to face one another, their hands falling all over each other's bodies.

Carol had both her hands on her ample athletic ass and was kneading it, spreading it and pulling her naked pelvis into her body, the whole time massing her lips into Val's. Val had her hand on the back of Carol's neck, pulling their faces together was the viciously kissed one another, they staggered away from the chest of drawers, their bodies mashed together, moaning in each other's mouths.

Val's other hand found the tie at Carol's waist that held her sun dress on her, it tied up like a robe and with a pull the tie came loose and the dress began to loosen. The multicolored garment opened up and gave Val free reign to touch her flesh and finally get her hands on Carol's DDD breasts.

Val broke their kiss and let her gaze drop to Carol who was finally revealed to her. She hadn't worn a bra and her large tits were out and hanging free. Her nipples were hard, her areolas were not overlarge and her pussy was still covered by and high cut black thong. Carol continued to wear her open dress as she dropped her head to one of Val's tits, taking her nipple between her lips and startling to lick and suck.

Val pulled Carol to her and they again were pressed together, she was trying not to moan, the boys were just down the hall, they would no doubt hear it if she was too loud but as soon as Carol moved to her other breast and began to lick and suck at it in the lacy half cup of her bra she didn't care anymore. It had been so long since someone had worshiped her nipples like this and she was getting wetter by the second.

Val felt Carol's hands leave her well groped ass and take hold of the back of her head and pull her harder into her ample tits, her head thrown back and moaning, her other hand snaked up between Val's legs and directly to her engorged pussy. Val cried out and nearly lost her balance as she felt Carol's middle finger slip in deep between her folds and drag heavily over her clit as is slipped fully inside her, squishing upon entry from how ridiculously wet she was.

"All that talk got you pretty worked up sweetie, you like when I talk about fucking Jonah? Do you?" Carol said to Val, her mouth close to Val's face as she adds another finger with relative ease and begins to finger her more aggressively. As Carol sawed her hand between Val's legs she was fighting harder and harder not to fall over, her moans got louder and louder and the squishing between her legs became more pronounced.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!!" Val cried out and she leaned into Carol and squeezed her eyes shut. Val felt like her skin was covered in bees that were stinging her and setting her nerves on fire in the best possible way. Heat bloomed up from between her legs and then spread over her whole body as she came hard on Carol's fingers. Her stomach clenched tightly over and over as she rode out the orgasm and then as Carol slowed her probing she was able to gain her footing again, but was still leaning against her neighbor.

Carol helped her stand back up and kissed her again, not as aggressively this time, their tongues still danced roughly together and Val still shook with aftershocks of her incredible orgasm.

"I wanna see that again, you look so sexy when you cum baby." Carol whispered as they broke their kiss, their faces very close, both of them breathing in ragged gasps.

Val was still shaking, she hadn't cum that hard in years, since the last good bout of sex she had with Camren. Her head was swimming and she was grinning like a fool as she kissed Carol again and began to knead her large breasts and pinch her nipples. Her neighbor began to moan and groan as Val continued to maul her sexy tits with her small hands.

Carol began to back toward the bed and just before she bumped into it, Val pulled back and offered Carol a look that made her pause for a moment, unsure if she was going to stop her advances or what was going to happen.

"Take off the dress and get up on the bed on your hands a knees." Val said with a stern voice, her breasts still rising and falling rapidly. Carol smiled and bit her lip before shucking her dress that was only hanging from her shoulders to pool at her feet before she obeyed. Carol was now looking over her shoulder back at Val breathing through an open mouth as Val approached her and lay both of her hands on the globes of her thong separated bottom. Val ran her hands gently over the globes of Carol's ass and her neighbor issued a groan and she neared the seam of her black thong. Peeking out from behind the seam was a sea green gemstone heart of a butt plug.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Carol asked in mock fear, a naughty smile crossed her flushed cheeked face.

Val smiled back and ran her finger under the seem that split her cheeks and followed it down, Carol shuddered and moaned as her fingers only danced over the plug and then continued lower and stopped over her pussy. Her mons was puffy but not overmuch and had a light thatch of brown hair crowning her thick lipped pussy, her clit was engorged and peeking out at the top of her lips, which looked like they had been doused in clear viscous liquid. The gusset of her thong was completely soaked as Val pulled it aside.

"You wore your plug to dinner?" Val asked with a laugh as she kissed first one and then the other cheek gently, flicking her tongue over the soft globes of her butt.

"Jonah was feeling a bit sassy today, he mentioned we might do something in it after we went home." She winked at Val and laughed. Her laugh caught in her throat and became a groan as Val opened up her mouth wide and tried to take Carol's whole pussy into her mouth. Val began to wetly suck at her exposed lips and hole, her tongue and lips instantly glossed in her wetness as she feasted on her friend. Val had not eaten pussy since college so she was not practiced but by the sounds Carol was making and how she pressed back into her face, she was doing a good job. Carol tasted amazing, there was a tang to taste but her juices were pleasant and plentiful and Val could feel her whole face now covered as she pressed and licked and sucked at Carol who was not howling and writing and balling the comforter in her hands.