No Way Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time she felt Carol begin to lick her clit and reach down to spread her pussy lips wide open for the bulb of Jonah to rest against it and push in. Again she groaned as he pushed deep into her and she felt what little rigidity he had lost in the swapping positions return instantaneously as he set right to a good pace. As good as it felt, Val was sight locked as Carol released Val's now occupied pussy without losing her tongues attachment to it and spread her pussy wide open in a brazen display. Her hold dilated open obscenely, leaking fluid and ready and Kyle took his cue and lodged the head against her hole and pushed. The fat lips of Carol's pussy flared angrily as he forced his head slowly between the lips, Carol cried out but pushed back, the only thing allowing the invader to advance was the prodigious amount of fluid being secreted by her pussy until finally her channel gave and the head slipped in. Carol gave a hoarse cry and froze, dropping her head to Val's pelvis as her son pummeled into her, her cry growing as Kyle and she both pushed together and his organ slid in slowly but surely until his balls, slick and red rested against Carol's clit.

This was a space Val had never been in before and had she not been drunk and hornier than she had ever been there was no way she would have allowed it. As it was she snaked her tongue out and did some targeted lashes on Carol's clit, very aware of her son's pillar of a cock plundering the pussy very near her mouth and she could feel his balls, now tight against his body occasionally trailing over her forehead.

As if that wasn't enough Jonah was really giving it to her now, his long cock making a swift journey in and out of her and he had leaned back a bit and now the ridge of his cock was rubbing at her G-spot every time it pulled back and dragging her clit about when he thrust in. She was licking and wailing in the enclosed space created by Carol's legs and her boys thrusting nearness. It was sensory overload and she felt her orgasm rising up from the combination of all the mixed stimulation and she clamped her lips down on Carol's clit and began to suck as hard as she could.

Val tasted it then, the unmistakable flavor of dick and felt her tongue glance the swiftly invading shaft of her son and it thrilled her in a way she was not expecting and made her clamp her pussy down that much harder on Jonah's cock. Jonah gave a throaty cry and froze, his cock about half way in here as she squeezed him like a wet vice milking him through her won orgasm hoping maybe she had triggered his.

She could feel him pulsing and swell but then she felt it; a hand gripping the base of his cock no doubt forestalling his orgasm. The thought of Carol holding Jonah's cock sent a spike of lust though her and she opened her eyes and saw that Kyle too had stopped and was watching the interaction, his own cock throbbing just above her mouth.

Val made up her mind then and pushed back ever so slightly on Kyle's hips, and with an audible wet pop, his cock fell free of Carol's hole which gaped open obscenely as if fought to contract close. Val was not paying attention as she leaned her head up and latched her soft lips around the mushroom cap of Kyle's cock.

Kyle's whole body tensed and he nearly pulled away but Val reached out and grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him toward her, swallowing the whole of his cock head and swirling her tongue around it and sucking as hard as she could without hurting him. She felt like her whole body was on fire, she was doing it, she was sucking Kyles cock and it tasted so fucking good. It was at that moment when she was just getting started really sucking him off when Carol released Jonah's cock and he drove forward and set to pounding away at her.

Val opened her mouth and Kyle's cock popped free. Carol tried to back into it but Kyle had to steady her and once more feed his beast back into her hole. There was going to be no stopping now. Val could feel it, Jonah was pulsing and he was yelling out instead of moaning with each thrust. She could feel his already impressive girth begin to swell, more blood being pushed into him as his body neared the point of no return. Kyle was in the final stretch now too, he had grabbed a tight hold on Carol's flared hips and was clapping her cheeks as he beat her insides with his cock. She was tossing her head and crying out as she too knew they were in that final stage of good hard sex.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum." She heard Jonah cry out and Val squeezed her pussy as hard as she could, bearing down as she felt him slam into her three more times and then bury himself as deep as he could and she felt his cock begin to throb and buck inside her. Val screamed out and arched her back off the bed as she felt his liquid heat pulse and throb and felt the rhythmic pressure deep inside on the wall of her cervix as the spray of his cum splashed out and coated her tunnel and his invading cock.

Kyle was not far behind, he gave a strangled cry and shoved his hips forward as he blasted Carol's insides with his cream. Val looked up and watched as the tube on the bottom of her son's cock pumped and she could see him flex as he pulsed, spewing his hot cum in Carol's depths.

"Fuck yeah baby oh god I can feel you cumming in me, it's so much!" Carol shouted out as she pressed her hips back hard into Kyle's shaft that continued to throb, his balls roiling in his tight sack as they gave up their payload.

Val was numb, she could feel her head swimming as if she was not in her body. She felt her neck muscles raise her head up and she felt her mouth open and clamp down on Carol's pussy as she squeezed her internal muscles and milked the cream from inside herself. The mix of her son's cum and Carol's pussy was like the sweetest wine to her sex addled mind. She felt the bed shake and move as Carol rolled onto her side and then her back. Her hand dropped between her legs and strummed her engorged lips and fluid leaking hole as she caught her breath beside Val.

The world around her darkened and she felt like everything was serene and muted. She managed to roll onto her side before sleep grabbed hold of her and everything went pleasantly dark.

Sometime later she awoke, her head still swimming from the alcohol and the remanence of the supreme fucking she had taken. She was laying properly on her bed, under the sheets and blankets, it was still dark outside and her bathroom light was on but her room was dark around her. Her head spun but not as it had nearly the whole time she had been engaged with Carol and the boys.

She could hear something down the hall, the sound of flesh slapping and a woman wailing and crying out in ecstasy. Val wanted to go see what was happening, see where Kyle was. Talk to him about what had happened. See how they were going to move forward. Val let herself sleep, fall away from the thoughts that were invading her now less that fully inebriated brain.

She had sucked Kyle's cock. She had felt his fleshy, hot rod on her tongue. Felt the leaking mushroom head between her lips, felt his heart beat through his organ and heard him gasp when she had dragged her tongue along the sensitive underside. Tasted his flavor on her tongue and yearned to drink him down. It went against everything she knew but she wanted him so bad and she nearly started to cry as she imagined how good it would feel to have his hands on her, his mouth and tongue.

Have him stretch her out and push deep inside of her.

Her face was wet with tears as she felt the guilt take hold but she fell back to sleep in short order and luckily didn't dream.

**********

She woke again and the sun was still not up. Now the house was quiet, the sounds from down the hall were not present and the house was cool. She needed to pee and she rolled out of bed and the alcohol grabbed hold of her again as soon as she swung her legs down to the carpet. The room spun and she fought to keep the dinner she had eaten down. After a few steadying breaths she got up and made her way to the bathroom. As she was cleaning up she noticed the goo between her legs as she cleaned up. A flash of fear gripped her stomach.

Jonah had cum inside her.

She hadn't been on birth control in a long while. She hadn't taken the plunge back out into the dating world and knew that she would have to suffer through condoms with anyone she was with until they were together long enough to get serious and she could get and IUD or something and the real fun could begin. She hadn't even thought about it when Jonah's big organ had swelled in her depths and she felt his piping hot cream blast her insides full. But now the reality of it fell on here like a hammer.

She could be pregnant, even now. Her womb could already be full of Jonah's child just some assembly required. The thought of it was thrilling on a biological level but in a level of a responsible adult, she was so scared she nearly threw up again.

There was a sound from the bedroom door, that squeak the hinge made when it opened that she had never gotten around to having Camron fix before he got sick.

She moved to the door of the bathroom and peeked out. Kyle stood at the door of her room, the light on the far end of the hall but she could see he was framed in silhouette. He was still totally naked.

Val had seen him walk from the hall bathroom to his room in the last two weeks so and it seems since he had gone off to college he chose to forgo the towel and just run from room to room naked              "Mom?" Kyle called out gently, uncertainty in his voice as he stood in the doorway, peering around the door to look at where he thought she was in the bed. She pushed the door open and stood in the threshold, backlit as she was he could see me but none of the details of her body. He turned and she could see that his thick cock began to pulse and grow a bit.

Val crossed the room slowly and came to stand before him now only feet separating their naked bodies. She could smell him, the scent of pussy and sweat but there was nothing off putting about it. It made him smell almost primal, sexual.

She felt her mouth go dry as they continued to stand in silence.

"Mom I..." Kyle tried to talk but Val reached up and put a finger against his lips. They didn't need to speak, talk would come tomorrow. Val just wanted to feel him, lay with him, feel his hands on her and see where it went.

Taking his hand in hers she led him into the dark room and over to the bed. The lamp beside her bed clicked and shed soft glow on the two of them as she sat him down on the bed and pushed him gently toward the pillows. Kyle took the hint and slid all the way up and lay propped up on her elbows, waiting to see where this would go. Val stood beside the bed and let Kyle look at her.

This time as she felt his gaze roam over her she didn't feel self-conscious at all. She felt sexy, wanted, yearned for. She was instantly soaking wet and her mouth was even dryer than before. She could tell just seeing her like this was having an effect on him also. His cock was like a thick pillar of flesh laying against his abdomen, he was licking his lips and she could see the color flushed his skin.

She needed to touch him.

She smiled at him as sexy as she could and crawled onto the bed. She felt his arms encircle her and their lips met without a word uttered. The kiss was not rushed, it was gentle, slow and sensual. She wanted him to take hold of her, throw her down, choke her, use her. That way it wouldn't make her feel so much in her heart, and more with her aching pussy.

The kiss kept on, their tongues gently stroking against one another, their lips locked together as she moaned into his mouth and he held her a bit tighter. Val's heart ached for him, she wanted him to fuck her, stop her from falling further for him and being such a gentleman, so soft and kind it only made her need him even more.

As she lay on top of her with their kiss drawing on and on, she moaned again when his strong hands grabbed hold of her sculpted ass and began to squeeze and hold it. His cock, throbbing and weeping fluid on his belly, was trapped between them. She could feel his heartbeat through it as she straddled him, the lips of her pussy depositing fluid along his length as she began to gently rock her hips as they kissed and held one another.

There was so much she wanted to say to him. Apologize to him for being a bad mother, for feeling what she felt, for needing to have him now and feel him inside her. Things a mother should never want, even though he was adopted he was still her son. But in the same breath she wanted to say some of the filthiest things to him as she rocked against his throbbing rod. Wanted to tell him she wanted him to fuck her, spank her, pull her hair. To slam her legs open and fuck every hole she had and fill her to overflowing with his cum. She wanted to suck him dry, to scream his name as he exploded against her womb. To lick and finger her tight little asshole while he pounded her senseless.

The combination of her mind filled with filth, her desire to protect and take care of him and the taboo act she needed so desperately had her quaking and groaning just from rocking against him and kissing his amazing mouth.

Val finally broke the kiss and sat back, straddling his groin and feeling him grow even thicker and harder from her pussy now splayed over his cock. She reached down and took his hands in hers and pulled them to her breasts. They were both breathing open mouthed as she continued to rock her hips, her hands atop his, kneading her tits as they watched the pleasure on each other's face.

Guiding one of his hands down her body, she gasped as she pressed his thumb against the top of her pussy and right against the engorged nub of her clit. She began to take some shuddering breaths as the pleasure built in her core, she could feel her insides pulsing and the tension building as she climbed toward orgasm, bolts of pleasure surging to every pleasure center in her body as she let go of his hands, took her hair in hers and tipped her head back and let out a choked groan that turned into a cry as her insides clamped down and her body released in orgasm, the ecstasy throbbed through her and she pressed her pussy down on his cock hard as she rode out the climax

"Mom I..." Kyle began to say but again she shushed him and propped herself up on one leg with the other extended, reaching down between her legs she took hold of the rampant cock and began to stroke it. Fuckin hell it was thick. Like the thickest cock she had ever seen easily but the head was bigger and thicker, soft and yet hard enough to pierce her folds when put to it, it was leaking a near constant stream of clear, slick precum which she used to combine with her own juices as she jerked him and began running his bulb head through her furrow, against her hole and up and over her aching clit.

Every time its spongy head made contact she had to bite her lip as not to scream out in pleasure.

Finally after she had drawn him through her pussy probably forty times she felt that she was wet enough to try to take him inside. She stopped his head its journey at the entrance to her tunnel and settled her weight over his cock, forcing the head against the opening into her depths. Had she not taken Jonah earlier that day she was sure there was no way she would get him past her lips, but she wanted him in her, needed him so as she felt her canal open and strain almost painfully against her until finally her tunnel, inundated with her juices gave up and allowed his thick head to press inside and took a tight hold of him as she sank slowly down his length.

She had to stop 3/4 of the way down his cock which felt like a pillar of warm wet flesh stabbing up inside her. She had never felt this stretched out, never this open as she ground her hips around and worked down his pole until she was finally seated fully atop him, his balls resting against her ass.

Val sat motionless and worked her Kegels around him, feeling her tunnel clench around him tightly as she pulsed her insides around him as they sat completely still and he lay his hands on her thighs. His eyes were closed and he was taking deep breaths. She could feel he was harder than steel and pulsing. It was all the buildup he was probably close to cumming. The taboo nature of their coupling was clearly working him up as it certainly was her. Just feeling him seated deep inside her, stretching her pussy to the absolute limit, the single stroke it took to get him in was almost enough to send her reeling into another orgasm.

Reaching up behind Kyle, Val pulled all the pillows and threw them off the bed until he was almost lying flat on his back. She lay forward and took her face in her hands and their lips met just as she began to grind her hips in tight circles, stirring his pole inside her and dragging it all about, pressing on every place she loved and pushing her closer and closer to cumming, she groaned and cried out into his mouth and then kissed him harder as she continued to work his cock, hoping to stretch herself out so that she could slide along his length with ease. His thickness was making that quite a feat but it felt exquisite as the ridged head scraped along her sensitive inner walls. No words passed between them as she rode him, her eyes opened even as they kissed, she wanted to watch his face as they made love.

He was holding on, trying his best not to cum and hold out for as long as he could. She rocked her hips with him as he thrust up at her, his hands pawed at her cheeks and along her back. He groaned into her mouth and dropped his hands to her hips, holding on and pulling her down into his cock as he thrust up. Her next orgasm hit her out of nowhere. It hit hard and she stopped moving and screamed into his open mouth, her pussy bearing down on his invading organ like a vise.

His moans built as she froze and clamped and pulsed atop and around him. She could feel him swelling and knew he was very very near the point of no return. She released her grip on him and sat up, feeling how soaked she was and how wide he had stretched her. It felt so glorious. She kissed his neck and licked up to his ear.

"Baby, don't hold back if you need to cum. We are gonna be at this for a while." He turned and looked her right in the eyes and there was such love and adoration there. He kissed her deeply and roughly and she groaned as she felt his strength and knew he could take her if he wanted but this was sensual, loving and passionate without being overly rough.

"Mom, I don't want this to ever end." Kyle whispered as he kissed her again. Rolling over with him he was now atop her, up on his knees as he looked down at her, adoration in his eyes, his cock still fully rooted in her depths.

She looked down between the valley of her large breasts and saw where they were connected, he was shorn bald around his cock, his skin was slick with juices, and her own mound was slick and pressed against him. He looked so fucking good between her thighs.

"Come down here baby, I want to hold you close while you fuck me." Val saw the look of ecstatic disbelief cross his face and he smiled.

"I will never get tired of hearing you say that, Jesus." Kyle said as he lay his muscular torso atop her and began to shift his hips into her. Val gave a contented groan as she began to suck on his ear and wrapped her legs around as she dug her heels into his muscular, bouncing ass.              

Sitting on top of him felt good, but having him pounding into her from between her thighs felt like heaven in its purest form. She felt tears wet her cheeks as she groaned and cried out with each thrust. His pace picked up as her body finally made him slick enough that the journey of his cock was coasting along, rubbing her g-spot with each in stroke.