No Way Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Baby fuck just like that!" She cried out into his ear, sucking the flesh lobe as she felt her guts tighten up and begin to pulse as another orgasm roared through her and she clutched at him tightly and howled in pleasure as he kept the same pace and depth with his hips.

She could feel him begin to swell as his pace grew, she could hear his cries grow louder in the closeness of his mouth to her ears.

"Oh fuck mom I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!!" Kyle screamed, his pace slowed but the fury of his thrusts became punishing.

"I wanna feel you throb inside me, baby." Val whispered and knew that was just what he needed as he thrust himself one final time as deep as he could and warmth pulsed and spread from the depths of her and she clutched him to her as tight as she could. He groaned and cried out and shook in her arms as she felt him continue to pulse and the warmth spread within her depths.

She felt a surge of love and contentment as he thrust into her deeply three more times as his orgasm continued and finally subsided and lay his full exhausted weight atop her. Kyle tried to rise but Val held him tight to her, nestled with his head against her neck. She could feel their hearts pounding from exertion, the sweat of their hot bodies making them slick. She wanted nothing more than to fall asleep right then, his rod still mostly hard and throbbing in aftershocks within her dilated tunnel, their combined juices pooled against the opening of her cervix.

Kyle raised his eyes and he kissed her lips, he looked like he had run a mile at full speed.

"Mom, I came in you. Is it going to be ok?"

Val smiled down at him as she took his face in her hands and kissed his lips and nodded.

"It's fine baby, no matter what happens, it will be fine." And with that she pulled him close again and let fatigue take hold of her.

********

"Mom, I think we have a lot to talk about." Kyle stood before her as the memories finally came crashing forward on her. She saw worry in his precious features. She felt it too. The uncertainty of what would it be like for them going forward. There was no way back now, they had slept together, done things they should have never done. But Val was not sorry. There was no regret in her heart as she stood on her toes and kisses his soft lips and ran her fingers down the line of his cheek.

"We will, baby. We will. But after." Val said as she put her hand in his and turned, pulling him with her, toward her bedroom.

"After what." Kyle asked as he followed her loyally.

"After you show me what you can do with your tongue and I show you what I can do with mine." Val saw his face flush and she knew he was cheering on the inside because she certainly was. She couldn't wait to taste him, to watch him devour her, to have him take her from behind and maybe give up her ass to him if that was even possible. All the intimate things she wanted to share and this was just the beginning. She couldn't wait and knew as she shut the door and he picked her up and tossed her playfully on her soft bed that she wouldn't have to wait long.