All Comments on 'No Way Honey __ Anne'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
No remorse

Well written but I have no pity for the stupid slut. And she is by any definition a slut. She throws past lovers in her husbands face and then tells him she will do it anyway. She is a slut. I do feel sorry for Dave's other family member through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Little Story

Short and to the point. Good story. But it serves her right !

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
very nice

Nice little tale. If it were a horror movie, no doubt the heart in Joe would take over and seek revenge. A romantic tear-jerker would have Joe trying to overcome her guilt to return his love. Good job.

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
Very Sad

Rather O. Henry"esque" in a perverse sort of way. Living with the consequences of this one are going to be a bear.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a good series of stories!!

Yes way! These are good little stories. Keep posting them! All of your writing is entertaining. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
farfetched but innovative and clever

Clever story but sad. As one of your readers said, very O'Henryesque, but different. Refreshing change of pace.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very sad and creative

I gave it a 100 because it deserves more than 75 but really less than 100.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well put together Story

If it was everyday happenings we would be less likely to

be reading it! The unusual and almost impossible are what

draw us in. Thanks Britease, Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written...

Well written, and I love the use of dialog in your story. It always seems to me a better way to tell a story to have the characters tell it in their own words, rather than the 'free indirect' speech approach that some use. As for the plot a bit predictable if one has read very many LW stories. You gave it away with the intro. Oh, BTW don't pay any attention to 'Tears' below; if a wife even suggests that one time she thought about kissing another bloke, the only acceptable plot is to call her a complete slut, torture her, and bury her alive in some bog! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, wow......

Awesome tale. Dark, but awesome.

-- KK in Texas

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Good story!

I liked it. A little sad, and the wife will live to regret that day for the rest of her life. I think she has been punished enough. After all, all she really did was flash her boobs at somebody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She shoudl have gone out and hit the same tree

the same way. She is a totally self obcessed bitch! She didnt even realize staying away from her husband and going so much with the other man was an affair, sexless perhaps, but an affair just the same. As I said a heartless self centered bitch without the strength to do what she should do. Recall the organ and then kill herself.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Great story but 1 question

Rather obvious but well done.

<br></br>

IF the wife really meant it was just sex and didnt mean anything why bring up her previous and from what I gather numerous other lovers before they were married?

<br></br>

You see Given the wife long establsihed friendship with the Joe ... the Husband was indeed being tolerant and understanding.

<br></br>

Therefore her Gross over reaction her husband shock and outrage seems indicative of a woman who reall did NOT lover her Husband very much ...if at all.

Zeb40Zeb40over 15 years ago
Telegraphed ending except..

I missed the obvious transplant hook. I do enjoy your "No Way" stories and look forward to many more. As a series I'm pleased that they are all different, and not just formulaic. Pleasant reads and worth my while. Thanks. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry for the husband but

the wife almost got what she deserved. You can finish with it slowly drove her mad and she went driving and crashed into the same tree that claimed her husband and died on the scene.

PArebelPArebelabout 15 years ago
Very Nice

Commenters so far seem to have missed a very definite disconnect in her final logic. At the end she seems to put great emphasis on the fact that she had not gone through with her plan. She goes on about the fact that unfortunately the husband didn't live to know that. Hovever, the only reason she didn't go through with it was because he didn't live.<br>

<p>Had the husband not gotten into the accident the transplant would not have interrupted her plans and she would have betrayed him. So only his death kept her from betraying him. <br>

<p> Nice twist, and she is so self-absorbed she is still trying to pat herself on the back for her fidelity.

PaRebel

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Destroy one life

with selfishness and get to save another with selfisness. How delightfully ironic. And lucky her, she gets to live maybe 60 more years in denial of what she did. She thinks about JOE even as she realized that she killed her husband. No she was not driving the car, but her desire to cheat and throwing it in his face DROVE him into that tree and saved JOe's life. I am sure that there is a special hell waiting for after this life is done. I am not convinced that she has conscience enough to really feel sorry at the end in spite of what she say. That was the problem at the end; I was not fully convinced that she comprehended what she was responsible for or the concequences of what she had done. She was not even avalible when people went to find her to tell her what had happened. I honestly do not feel sympathy for her even though I think that is what the author wants to happen in the irony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hardly

wife/widow gets the estate, life ins, and the like, and now can go forward,as she may. the whole thing is stained with husband's blood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Better than that

Who cares what happened to them!

CountryCoupleCountryCouplealmost 15 years ago
The spectre of the past..?

For some reason we can see a tortured avenging soul coming back to haunt them to the end of their days...maybe driving them mad...

Or the ghost of her husband..taking joe's body..then leaving her with a ghostly omen of the truth...and a chance of a second life..

Do love your stories !!!!

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Somewhat unbelievable

So this incredibly stupid woman shows her tits to a dying friend. This causes a major blowup with her husband who miraculously forgives her. Does she celebrate her close call by rededicating herself to her husband? Nope, she tells him she is going to do something much, much worse even though he strongly objects to it. How big a moron does this woman need to be to do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sad story but good

I liked the story and after all it is a "story". Some of the commenters should remember that. The wife is a selfish person but she will have to live with her actions for the rest of her life. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
missed this one....

....angst squared eh-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
huh!

you are a regular asshole, huh?

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
An asshole..no but you are

The story was wonderful. But comments like yours (the last anon) are not. If you want to see an asshole just look in the mirror. Loved the story, you not.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Good

my eyes were a little damp.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
i like the story but

once again Brit you find a way to fuck the husband. you never write stories where the man makes out in the end, your just like JPB. You guys are great writiers but every man in your stories are either wimps or they get completely fuck over.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
images we conjur... are bridges with opportunities

well done, while resembling stories previously perused. Since Anne has the sense to hesitate and second guess her "punch-line" delivery; and is merely taking defensive posture when Dave enters into the "red-zone" while presenting the No Way Honey...No Bloody Way fortress. Anne had to keep Dave from usurping her matrimonial equality - Dave has to take responsibility for taking the issue into the red-zone, he is not wrong for saying no. It could be difficult, yet Anne can forgive herself.

Noting that I believe your best ending is the question, " How could I live with myself?", the remaining five lines assumes and burdens readership.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
don't care howe many of Britease stories you read

The man is so close to a wimp or brit hates the male to a fault.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

This was something different and a very welcome change in storylines. Thank for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED HERE

as the heart beats. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
OH MY GOD

You really cannot attempt to know what I am feeling about this tale.

Having been diabetic and in kidney failure I received a kidney-pancreas transplant 10 years ago. I lived and grew healtier each day.

Knowing this I think Anne should marry her friend Joe and dedicate her life so keeping him alive as she was the cause of her husband's death.

Harsh? Maybe. It is what it is.

Mine is a true story. If anyone wants to contact me my email address is in my bio.

martshubby12martshubby12about 12 years ago
Now this was good

The story was different but well thought out. Surprise ending. Loved it.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
So much

in so few words. That is real storytelling!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

Reminds me very much of Ultimate Revenge by rpsuch.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You can't live with yourself you cheating cunt. Kill yourself.

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
Fucken whore

Didn't want to get a hooker because it was too fucken heartless, yet has the cheek to say it's just sex!! If it's just sex then get him anyone but you. No you wanted to do it so he could experience more then " just sex" you should never put yourself out there for someone other then your husband regardless. Fucken hoe.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
shit it was a mindfuck in the first degree.

I wish I missed this mindfuck.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Britease is the master

of the stories that make you think. Usually the stories are quirky, but with a sinister twist. I love it. The best part is how he often starts a story with the wife saying, "Honey....we have to talk!" Thank you, Please write more.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
She Shouldn't

She should help the gene pool by removing herself from it.

Her objection to a prostitute was ludicrous. If all they wanted was for Joe to lose his virginity, what did it matter who he lost it to?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Love it

You have the knack, don't you? She must be a quirky muse.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

I read my previous comment. Sometimes I talk too much. She should have just gotten a fucking hooker.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Can't believe the score was

so low on this story. I thought it was very well written and a good example of what can happen when that kind of hopeless anger is brought out in someone. The whole idea that the wife thought she was Mother Theresa, helping save all men, one piece of her pussy at a time, was funny. Wife should not have shown her tits, she should not have promised another man her pussy, no matter the circumstances.

Believe it or not, I think the husband got the best deal of the whole situation, that's how messed up I thought it was.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Brilliant

This writer is a master of the short flash story. What on earth did someone mean when they said the hubby was a wimp here? Ah yes of course that's a far worse crime than being a bad driver, shouldn't forget that.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!

For me, not fun or funny at all! In real life no husband would allow or accept this type of thing from his wife....NEVER! She is one stupid fucking whore!

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Horrible horrible story

Well it doesn't happen often but this annoyed the fuck out of me. Sad no just bloody horrible.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Joe's 26 and has never been to a strip club, or had a girlfriend that showed him her tits?

@sas6446 - Her husband DIDN'T accept it!

"It needn't come between us." - I already obviously has!

I kind of like it! She's lost her husband, and can't even go to Joe now, it would be like pissing on Dave's grave! Every time she looks at Joe now she'll know that the only reason he's alive is because she caused her husband's death. If she doesn't stay away from him I see a murder-suicide in their future.

In fact, that would be a good continuation, that she tries to stay away from Joe, he keeps pursuing her until she snaps, kills him and herself.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

Oh, sweet succulent tragedy, if this doesn't send the cruel gods into an orgasmic frenzy, nothing ever will.

I was thinking... what if they made eye transplants, so every time she looked at Joe, she'd be looking straight into Dave's?

End note: In real life, OF COURSE she'd end up banging Joe years (months?) later.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
That was excellent!

She was a fool and she will suffer for it the rest of her life. It's sad, but the story is very well told. Thank you.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Perfect Flash. And no real cheating, yet the ultimate in consequences.

5-stars

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dark

That was dark, and sad. Hope that it would haunt her for the rest of her life. What kind of twisted mind thinks this stuff up?

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
That is a dark one...

Like the WW II british fighter pilot. He finally shot down a jerrie over London. Rushing to his girls place to tell her the news he was shocked to see the german plane wedged into her home

no survivors....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She has only one choice

Kill Joe and then kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typical bullshit story

Where do writers come up with shit stories like this. No wife in her right mind would expect a husband to accept a situation like this. Pure stupidty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I could not decide between a 1 or a 5

So I gave it a 2

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Wow

Interesting...and brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

so she can live with the guilt and pain for as long as she lives. Every time she see's Joe it will drive her mad. And joe, not knowing yet, will surely call her up for that fuck she promised.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not the usual

Britease usually manages to get a little humor in his stories, but there is nothing at all funny in this one. Great again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very creative Flash

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well there is fucked up and then there is this...

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Or maybe she could do the right thing and put a bullet through the head. Or have a gang bang with a bunch of AIDS infected guys. You know, justice......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you're just a sick bastard. no more no less.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Fucked up story. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She will kill Joe and then herself. Gotta love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very very very dark. not my cup of tea

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

typical story about a man and a woman. nothing new to read here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the whore will have a good ending, as now shes free to fuck the virgin and then marry him, you know be close to the heart she loved and broke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife flashes tits to dying friend ... considering she goes topless at the beach, yeah i could imagine her not thinking it such a big deal.

Fucking a dying friend, nah i don't think any wife would be that silly to think hubby would be ok with it.

IF SHE DID, the rest of the story is possible, big argument happens, husband says "If you do it don't expect to find me here when you get home".

He leaves for work in a shitty mood, preoccupied, seething with anger, speeds, crashes, dies.

In a twist of fate ends up being a compatible donor.

I don't know why some think he was a wimp?

He got angry, said no way, you do it and we are finished and as angry as he was the marriage was damaged regardless.

What else should he have done before storming out the door?

Keeping in mind that it is a fictional story, well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Did NOT see that coming. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read these severn words carefully BritCUCK .... FUCK YOU, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucking hate chickenshite writers who use character death like this. It's fucking lazy and unimaginative and only shows they didn't have the chops to write a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

F*ck U!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Guilt will do that to you!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but didn’t finish, like many of your stories. Pls don’t write again unless you decide to finish it in some way! Left a bunch of exciting possibilities. Shame to rate this only 2 stars because of the incompletion. However, you couldn’t think of another ending than either death or sickness? Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great writiing and his death was a great twist because hurt people have crashed and died, fatal accidents happens everyday. Unfortunately Anne is a cheating wife and Dave dying only gave her a good reason to be with Joe, she NEVED loved Dave.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Forget her with Joe. Who cares. She would never have anything to do with Joe again. She lost her husband. And she killed him with her stupid obsession to help Joe. She will feel unbelievable guilt. Joe probably only lives a fee years anyways. She will have nothing but sorrow in heart for the rest of her days. She even remarks how she doesn't need to be with Joe now. Since he is getting a heart. Her fog of temporary insanity lifted. But she lost her love. Would be amazed she doesn't kill herself or do it slowly over years with booze and drugs.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

I think her husband was heartless…oh come on I’m not the only one.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Read it again and it's still good. I laugh when someone says it isn't finished. Of course its finished.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is fucking terrific!

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Wow, what a story.

5* indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully he was on the way to kick joes ass

SexecutionerSexecutioner3 months ago

One of your worst...

NallusNallusabout 2 months ago

Fucking good story, man!

Not a fan of "sad", but this one came through as real.

Tough situation, she realized her oversight too late.

She'll never be free of that burden, the lessening of that could only happen when she fully acknowledges how and where she let herself into tragedy.

She can also make certain that she will never not-consider all aspects of a situation again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous